March 28, 2024, 03:54:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 404461 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #460 on: November 28, 2008, 11:32:41 AM »

TXlady2 - my family does not talk to each that way either.  I think that is why I am so shocked.

I can't stand Cindy Anthony!!!  But I would not wish this on anyone either.  She has enabled her daughter and continues to do so.  They are all so dispicable people.  But  to say MENTAL HOSPITAL HERE YOU COME - to a family member is just cruel - especially when it it so true!!

I guess it is not what he said but how he said it.  Even Tim Miller had empathy for her and she trashed him.   

Rick's email did not help her at all - perhaps made her even more defensive.  Which just keeps the vicious cycle going.  I think if people backed off and she wasn't always defending Casey (believing her owns lies) maybe she would have time to reflect and deal with the truth.

This is just my opinion, It is subject to change. LOL 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #461 on: November 28, 2008, 11:33:59 AM »

Joesamas Mama I left you a note in the Musing thread for when you have a spare moment. TIA

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: November 28, 2008, 11:35:47 AM »

I understand that Tony's comments seem "jerky", but seriously what are the odds that his girlfriend was going to do away with her daughter?  I do not think he intended to be mean or hurtfull towards her, he was just giving his desire based on what he had witnessed in his own personal life with his sister.

That comment, along with other actions on his part, made me think that Tony took their relationship as more of a casual college fling, as most guys that age tend to do, and not the serious "lets make a home" that Casey was.  Casey was on page 9 of the relationship and he was still on page 2.  He was playing video games while she was "working" on her laptop...he was living the college life with his roommates. 

IMO he was another unfortunate victim of Casey.  I can not fault him for being a guy nor for having her his opinion.  BUT I respect every one on here for seeing it the way they are going to see it.
-EDIT-

I agree with you.  When you look back from where we are now,  these types of comments seem awful, but at the time it was probably just an off hand comment.  We don't know what was going on when it was said. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #463 on: November 28, 2008, 11:35:53 AM »

That all makes sense. Thanks for your insight. Caseyland is Crazyland. Where was she writing her name like she was married to him? Is it in the documents, if so do you have a link?
I do not have a link for it, but it might be back on this thread a bit.  It was found in her car on a piece of paper. "Casey Marie Lazarro"...kind of how we used to write on our notebooks in middle school our names mixed with our "crush" and then cross them out as our preference changed every other day.

Thanks Dolce, I will track back to find them.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: November 28, 2008, 11:37:11 AM »

I wonder what this is all about?

The Casey Anthony Saga: Monday’s Shocking Announcement
Posted by Sean Krause on November 28th, 2008

For the past month and a half I have heard it all. On Monday, completely uncut and uncensored, I’m opening my inbox to tell the truth on what exactly my relationship is with Cindy Anthony & what we discussed, what was said, and I’m cutting the ties with a long pair of scissors. Truth is what I’ve always been about and on Monday, the truth is what you will find out, including information on Casey Anthony that was disclosed.

So, be here Monday morning for the explosive, long, and uncut article I’ve ever written. You will educate yourself and learn how one person lied to this writer and the aftermath of it all.

Father Krause: Cindy Anthony’s Confessions Monday here on TDBS

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2095

Lisa

Thanks Lisa

This guy has been desperately looking for his 15 minutes of fame but never received it upholding the Anthonys so ... has taken a different direction.

However ... unprofessional "Frather Krause" is about to share with us "bored housewife" a revelation ... a revelation to justify our existence.  We will be anxiously anticipating his revelation all weekend.

Not.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: November 28, 2008, 11:39:09 AM »

My thoughts exactly. What a jerk!
I once dated a guy for a year and a half, and we were getting serious. I had two little boys. He wanted girls. To make a long story short, he broke up with me and married a woman who had two girls. A year later, he came back to see me and told me it was a mistake... he wanted me back. I showed him the door. Two years after that, he came back and wanted to see me.... on the side. I told him to get lost. That was 25 years ago. I never heard from him again, and I thank my lucky stars!
Casey should have dumped TL right then. What kind of person would choose some JERK over their own child??!!
I'm glad you showed him the door. You have something Casey doesn't have, love for yourself and your children. If only Casey had loved Caylee like you love yours.

Thank you, but I am not unique... most of us love our kids above anyone else. NO guy is worth losing your child over, IMO.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: November 28, 2008, 11:39:18 AM »

For those that think Casey was delusional thinking that "she" was "in love" w/Tony and that it was all in her mind ... That there is no way Tony could be in love w/her since he just met her ... Well IMO he was leading her to believe that indeed he was in love w/her ... Whether or not "she" was playing w/his feelings b/c she was "sleeping w/others" ... I don't know BUT Tony did indeed profess his "love" for her

For those that think Tony is a "bad guy" b/c she said he wanted boys ... Well that IMO is just not a fair assumption ... For GOD's sake ... He was a young 20 something guy that was very much living the lifestyle of just that ... a young man ...  Just b/c he made the comment that he wanted boys don't not IMO render him incapable of loving a baby girl ... or that he was not able to love Caylee if given time to get to know her ... IMO she wasn't around him enough for him to bond with ... And as for not wanting Caylee at his apt all the time ... Well I say good for him ... A 3 yr old in a bachelor pad w/crazy party type roomies ... nah ... I don't think that would be a good idea either ...

Thanks for finding that and posting it Invision.  So maybe Tony was on the same level as Casey.  He did not portray that in his interviews, he seemed more stand-offish.  Telling someone that you love them though is a big deal.

Friends discribed Casey as being unusually giddy in the time just before Tony was to return from his trip to NY. 

I still do not see his comment though about wanting boys to be the motive here.  I think it was all focussed on Cindy.  Casey had a new man, a new life (so she thought), was going to get an apartment with him, only one thing left to do to really stick it to her mother and be a spitefull bitch....poor Caylee.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #467 on: November 28, 2008, 11:41:37 AM »

That all makes sense. Thanks for your insight. Caseyland is Crazyland. Where was she writing her name like she was married to him? Is it in the documents, if so do you have a link?
I do not have a link for it, but it might be back on this thread a bit.  It was found in her car on a piece of paper. "Casey Marie Lazarro"...kind of how we used to write on our notebooks in middle school our names mixed with our "crush" and then cross them out as our preference changed every other day.

Thanks Dolce, I will track back to find them.
I will look through and see if I can find the exact place where it was mentioned as well to give you a link.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: November 28, 2008, 11:42:17 AM »

TXlady2 - my family does not talk to each that way either.  I think that is why I am so shocked.

I can't stand Cindy Anthony!!!  But I would not wish this on anyone either.  She has enabled her daughter and continues to do so.  They are all so dispicable people.  But  to say MENTAL HOSPITAL HERE YOU COME - to a family member is just cruel - especially when it it so true!!

I guess it is not what he said but how he said it.  Even Tim Miller had empathy for her and she trashed him.   

Rick's email did not help her at all - perhaps made her even more defensive.  Which just keeps the vicious cycle going.  I think if people backed off and she wasn't always defending Casey (believing her owns lies) maybe she would have time to reflect and deal with the truth.

This is just my opinion, It is subject to change. LOL 

I agree with you, MT.

I also have a child with autism.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: November 28, 2008, 11:45:14 AM »

For those that think Casey was delusional thinking that "she" was "in love" w/Tony and that it was all in her mind ... That there is no way Tony could be in love w/her since he just met her ... Well IMO he was leading her to believe that indeed he was in love w/her ... Whether or not "she" was playing w/his feelings b/c she was "sleeping w/others" ... I don't know BUT Tony did indeed profess his "love" for her

For those that think Tony is a "bad guy" b/c she said he wanted boys ... Well that IMO is just not a fair assumption ... For GOD's sake ... He was a young 20 something guy that was very much living the lifestyle of just that ... a young man ...  Just b/c he made the comment that he wanted boys don't not IMO render him incapable of loving a baby girl ... or that he was not able to love Caylee if given time to get to know her ... IMO she wasn't around him enough for him to bond with ... And as for not wanting Caylee at his apt all the time ... Well I say good for him ... A 3 yr old in a bachelor pad w/crazy party type roomies ... nah ... I don't think that would be a good idea either ...

They both probably told anyone they slept with that there was love.  I'm sure Tony slept around, as well as, Casey doing the same.  In my book, that would make both of them sleezes.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #470 on: November 28, 2008, 11:45:40 AM »

I wonder what this is all about?

The Casey Anthony Saga: Monday’s Shocking Announcement
Posted by Sean Krause on November 28th, 2008

For the past month and a half I have heard it all. On Monday, completely uncut and uncensored, I’m opening my inbox to tell the truth on what exactly my relationship is with Cindy Anthony & what we discussed, what was said, and I’m cutting the ties with a long pair of scissors. Truth is what I’ve always been about and on Monday, the truth is what you will find out, including information on Casey Anthony that was disclosed.

So, be here Monday morning for the explosive, long, and uncut article I’ve ever written. You will educate yourself and learn how one person lied to this writer and the aftermath of it all.

Father Krause: Cindy Anthony’s Confessions Monday here on TDBS

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2095

Lisa

Thanks Lisa

This guy has been desperately looking for his 15 minutes of fame but never received it upholding the Anthonys so ... has taken a different direction.

However ... unprofessional "Frather Krause" is about to share with us "bored housewife" a revelation ... a revelation to justify our existence.  We will be anxiously anticipating his revelation all weekend.

Not.

Janet

I'm curious what he has to say, but I'm pretty certain it is probably more Anthony boot licking!

Lisa
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #471 on: November 28, 2008, 11:45:57 AM »

I think Tony was really into Casey but it may have scared him too. 

His life as he once knew it is over.  He must feel somewhat responsible and guilty - but he shouldn't.  How is ever going to trust another woman again?  Scarey!!

I would hate to see Casey destroy another person life- with the exception of Jose.  I can't wait for that one. 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: November 28, 2008, 11:46:06 AM »

Thanks for finding that and posting it Invision.  So maybe Tony was on the same level as Casey.  He did not portray that in his interviews, he seemed more stand-offish.  Telling someone that you love them though is a big deal.

Friends discribed Casey as being unusually giddy in the time just before Tony was to return from his trip to NY. 

I still do not see his comment though about wanting boys to be the motive here.  I think it was all focussed on Cindy.  Casey had a new man, a new life (so she thought), was going to get an apartment with him, only one thing left to do to really stick it to her mother and be a spitefull bitch....poor Caylee.

IIRC Cindy didn't know anything about Tony .... Cindy thought Casey was in a "relationship" w/Jeff Hopkins in Tampa

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: November 28, 2008, 11:47:39 AM »

I understand that Tony's comments seem "jerky", but seriously what are the odds that his girlfriend was going to do away with her daughter?  I do not think he intended to be mean or hurtfull towards her, he was just giving his desire based on what he had witnessed in his own personal life with his sister.

That comment, along with other actions on his part, made me think that Tony took their relationship as more of a casual college fling, as most guys that age tend to do, and not the serious "lets make a home" that Casey was.  Casey was on page 9 of the relationship and he was still on page 2.  He was playing video games while she was "working" on her laptop...he was living the college life with his roommates. 

IMO he was another unfortunate victim of Casey.  I can not fault him for being a guy nor for having her opinion.  BUT I respect every one on here for seeing it the way they are going to see it.

I agree.  Guys that age really don't think about some of the things they say.  And I don't think he was that into Casey

Lisa

Oh, I don't fault HIM for saying what he did.... I'm saying that Casey should have been more mature and not pinned such high hopes on a guy that was obviously not that crazy about her!!
Well put, Dolce ... she was on page 9 of the relationship while he was still on page 2. The girl was obviously immature about relationships. If a guy really loves a girl, and wants to have a future with her... he would not care whether she had a girl or a boy, or what... nor would he care what his 'future' children might be... that is real love. I would bet that he just told her whatever came into his head, just to make it clear that he wasn't ready for marriage and a ready-made family. You would not believe the guys I met like that when I was younger and a single mom. Okay for dating.... but not marriage material.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #474 on: November 28, 2008, 11:47:56 AM »

Joesamas Mama I left you a note in the Musing thread for when you have a spare moment. TIA
I will take a look.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: November 28, 2008, 11:48:32 AM »

Dolce sez

IIRC Cindy didn't know anything about Tony .... Cindy thought Casey was in a "relationship" w/Jeff Hopkins in Tampa Jacksonville?

Edit -

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #476 on: November 28, 2008, 11:52:47 AM »

IIRC Cindy didn't know anything about Tony .... Cindy thought Casey was in a "relationship" w/Jeff Hopkins in Tampa

I do not know what Cindy thought, I was saying that is what Casey might have thought.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: November 28, 2008, 11:53:51 AM »

The email to Cindy from Rick that most are so shocked over/saddened by/angry about, etc., etc.,  does not phase me in the least. I applaud him for being so blunt. A form of 'tough love' ? Perhaps....but in any case, I don't think he was wrong to speak to her that way. If I were Cindy (actually I am a Cindi, lol) my sister would have done the same to me and probably could 1 up him, lol. Hell, even my Mother would have. No one lives the life of 'the beav'. Dysfunction is normal ... perfect families are not. The truth hurts, but it can also set you free Wink

Thank you Janet for this comment!!
"Rick has not said anything in this email that most of us Monkeys have posted in the Caylee Marie forum."

I totally agree with all the above! 

Having the benefit of being calm, not being involved, and likely being from a 'more normal' type of family, our reading that email from Rick may seem to hit like a brick, for sure.  However, from what I've read from the blog where Rick posted, seems he had tried and tried and tried to reason with Cindy, to no avail.  Seems she hadn't been listening to him for a good long while anyway, and not to her mother either, who seems just as exasperated as Rick.  It even says in one of those emails from Rick (to Yuri? not sure), that he did lose his cool.  (or something to that affect).  I can totally understand that, and am sure others can too. 

In most families, folks may try to reason with each other over an important matter, etc.  And when someone isn't listening but continues to be an ass, of course folks can lose their cool, and perhaps scream at each other when it seems they aren't being heard.  It happens!  I'm not saying or even suggesting that this is the way that Rick typically talks with Cindy, probably not tho. 

I'm a very laid-back mom.  And yet, there have been times when I've come unglued and raised the eyebrows of my sons, trust me, they've sat up and paid attention!  Even now that they are young adults, they know.  LOL  Had to get after my oldest (28 yrs old) a few weeks ago, and passing thru the livingroom I overheard my youngest (24 yrs old) saying to his gf, "Ut oh!!!!  Watch out!!!  There she goes!  Git him mom!"   

So anyway, I betcha we all have our moments.  This seems to have been something like that for Rick.  We've posted stuff like that here, to and about Cindy.  I'm just glad to know that someone in the family IS trying to get Cindy back into reality, even if it takes yanking her back there.  At least he cares enough to try. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: November 28, 2008, 11:54:12 AM »

Joesamas here is the link to all the docs...just scroll down to the end of the article for them.  I am looking for that exact link you wanted, but here is a great place to start.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18152171/detail.html

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: November 28, 2008, 11:55:23 AM »

I do no remeber who say that Cayle was a very smart baby. She just to count in spanish up to 30? I am wrong?

It was either Clint or Nate (Tony Lazzaro's roomies) - said she learned it from Dora the Explorer

Also heard Cindy say it in her FBI testimony - she said "they" (assumed) the nanny was teaching her spanish
Dora does not say big numbers. I believe the somebody said that caylee could count up to 34 in spanish only a spanish person would teach and noticed that the kid can count up to 30...the 11-20 numbers are very diffciult to learn for a small kid

I agree ... Dora does not count that high

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

NATE: Caylee is a very sweet girl, very smart girl. You know, Dora Explorer is her favorite TV show. So, I mean, she can count to 45 in Spanish, which, you know, Casey told us that she`s learned from watching Dora the Explorer.

Also here  http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Some Interesting Things About Me!
I like to play with my hair, I am animated when I speak, I can count to 45 in Spanish and say some other words in Spanish, and I love playing outdoors!
That is not right. she wants to everybody to believe that she learned to count in spanish from the nany. How Casey knew that Caylee could count in spanish up to 45, it is impossible because she does not know spanish or maybe she had a mini dictionary in spanish with her. If it is true can be possible that she really had a nanny was hispanic

cecilita ... my daugher's two youngest could in Spanish prior to three years of age by watching Dora videos.  Hey ... Mama (me) could also count in Spanish by watching these videos with grandkids.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.