April 27, 2024, 09:31:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 407464 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: November 28, 2008, 11:56:00 AM »

Thanks for finding that and posting it Invision.  So maybe Tony was on the same level as Casey.  He did not portray that in his interviews, he seemed more stand-offish.  Telling someone that you love them though is a big deal.

Friends discribed Casey as being unusually giddy in the time just before Tony was to return from his trip to NY. 

I still do not see his comment though about wanting boys to be the motive here.  I think it was all focussed on Cindy.  Casey had a new man, a new life (so she thought), was going to get an apartment with him, only one thing left to do to really stick it to her mother and be a spitefull bitch....poor Caylee.

IIRC Cindy didn't know anything about Tony .... Cindy thought Casey was in a "relationship" w/Jeff Hopkins in Tampa

I do not know what Cindy thought, I was saying that is what Casey might have thought.

aaahhh gotcha ... Takes me awhile sometimes ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: November 28, 2008, 11:56:56 AM »

TXlady2 - my family does not talk to each that way either.  I think that is why I am so shocked.

I can't stand Cindy Anthony!!!  But I would not wish this on anyone either.  She has enabled her daughter and continues to do so.  They are all so dispicable people.  But  to say MENTAL HOSPITAL HERE YOU COME - to a family member is just cruel - especially when it it so true!!

I guess it is not what he said but how he said it.  Even Tim Miller had empathy for her and she trashed him.   

Rick's email did not help her at all - perhaps made her even more defensive.  Which just keeps the vicious cycle going.  I think if people backed off and she wasn't always defending Casey (believing her owns lies) maybe she would have time to reflect and deal with the truth.

This is just my opinion, It is subject to change. LOL 

Thank you, I agree. My siblings and I have said some harsh things to each other over the years... but none of our fights have been in as tragic a situation as this one, either. I like to think that none of them would come down on me this hard if it were MY grandchild missing, nor would they blame me entirely for what happened, or run down my husband. My family would be supportive of me and try to understand my grief, not make it worse. I'm not excusing Cindy at all... just saying that with everything else she/they are going through... she certainly did not need her own family turning on her like a pack of dogs!! That is just cruel!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: November 28, 2008, 11:57:55 AM »

OOPS ! that was for Bearly ::Monkey Duh:: this was for you

oooooooooooooo yummy!  trade you a nanner for some!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: November 28, 2008, 11:58:29 AM »

Tony had admitted that he liked to tease Casey.  His comment about wanting boys may been said with a little teasing and now he is feeling so unjustifiably guilty.

Tony even had a picture of Caylee on his phone.  That said a lot to me!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: November 28, 2008, 11:58:59 AM »

TXlady2 - my family does not talk to each that way either.  I think that is why I am so shocked.

I can't stand Cindy Anthony!!!  But I would not wish this on anyone either.  She has enabled her daughter and continues to do so.  They are all so dispicable people.  But  to say MENTAL HOSPITAL HERE YOU COME - to a family member is just cruel - especially when it it so true!!

I guess it is not what he said but how he said it.  Even Tim Miller had empathy for her and she trashed him.   

Rick's email did not help her at all - perhaps made her even more defensive.  Which just keeps the vicious cycle going.  I think if people backed off and she wasn't always defending Casey (believing her owns lies) maybe she would have time to reflect and deal with the truth.

I agree with you, MT.

I also have a child with autism.

As you know, my kiddo also is on the spectrum.  I've heard a couple comments made by kids his own age (5 and 6 yrs old).  The kids saying the words may not realize that what they're saying can hurt somebody, and my son probably doesn't realize fully what they're implying.  However  I (as a mother) realize it, and it's tough to hear. 

You just don't talk to people like that. No, Rick should not condone their behavior by any means, but sometimes keeping your mouth shut is the better choice.  I have SO wanted to tell some people off in my family, but it does no good (and it obviously causes more problems).  Rick should know Cindy well enough to realize she isn't going to listen to him anyway.. she doesn't even listen to her attorney, and it's doubtful she's listening to LE.    So going off on her like that is really a huge waste of time.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #485 on: November 28, 2008, 11:59:47 AM »

For those that think Casey was delusional thinking that "she" was "in love" w/Tony and that it was all in her mind ... That there is no way Tony could be in love w/her since he just met her ... Well IMO he was leading her to believe that indeed he was in love w/her ... Whether or not "she" was playing w/his feelings b/c she was "sleeping w/others" ... I don't know BUT Tony did indeed profess his "love" for her

For those that think Tony is a "bad guy" b/c she said he wanted boys ... Well that IMO is just not a fair assumption ... For GOD's sake ... He was a young 20 something guy that was very much living the lifestyle of just that ... a young man ...  Just b/c he made the comment that he wanted boys don't not IMO render him incapable of loving a baby girl ... or that he was not able to love Caylee if given time to get to know her ... IMO she wasn't around him enough for him to bond with ... And as for not wanting Caylee at his apt all the time ... Well I say good for him ... A 3 yr old in a bachelor pad w/crazy party type roomies ... nah ... I don't think that would be a good idea either ...

I don't think Tony is bad for not wanting girls, I just thought he was picking at Casey like he did when he was in NY. Also, I think it was the right for him not wanting Caylee at his house if there was partying going on.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: November 28, 2008, 11:59:49 AM »

I think Tony was really into Casey but it may have scared him too. 

His life as he once knew it is over.  He must feel somewhat responsible and guilty - but he shouldn't.  How is ever going to trust another woman again?  Scarey!!

I would hate to see Casey destroy another person life- with the exception of Jose.  I can't wait for that one. 

I think he was into her too ... not to mention he must feel total embarrassment ... Casey must have really poured it on thick ... Heck even Nate (I think it was Nate) said he told Tony he better "Wife her up" ...

Personally I feel bad for Tony ... How do you "trust" after that?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: November 28, 2008, 12:02:48 PM »

Joesamas here is the link to all the docs...just scroll down to the end of the article for them.  I am looking for that exact link you wanted, but here is a great place to start.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18152171/detail.html
Thanks Dolce! Also, thanks for what you said in Musings. I left you a reply there

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #488 on: November 28, 2008, 12:04:47 PM »

Thank you, I agree. My siblings and I have said some harsh things to each other over the years... but none of our fights have been in as tragic a situation as this one, either. I like to think that none of them would come down on me this hard if it were MY grandchild missing, nor would they blame me entirely for what happened, or run down my husband. My family would be supportive of me and try to understand my grief, not make it worse. I'm not excusing Cindy at all... just saying that with everything else she/they are going through... she certainly did not need her own family turning on her like a pack of dogs!! That is just cruel!

At one point in time, Shirley vowed never to speak to Rick again!!  CA other 2 brothers did stay supportive, they did not agree with how she was/is acting - but they were concerned about her and her sanity and were not willing to make the situation worse.  Just an FYI!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #489 on: November 28, 2008, 12:04:49 PM »

They both probably told anyone they slept with that there was love.  I'm sure Tony slept around, as well as, Casey doing the same.  In my book, that would make both of them sleezes.

I agree with you mammy...this is the norm today, even in high school (which these kids seem to be stuck in) the words I love you are thrown out after knowing each other for a week..unfortunately, they have no clue as to what it truly means

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: November 28, 2008, 12:06:37 PM »

Quote (Tamikosmom)
"Rick has not said anything in this email that most of us Monkeys have posted in the Caylee Marie forum."

Yes....... but we are not Cindy's brother.
Everyone has their opinions... that is what makes us individuals. I would NEVER confront my family like that in a situation like this. Especially knowing that they are capable of CHOKING someone they love when they are angry!!!!!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: November 28, 2008, 12:07:48 PM »

Mags ... a couple of years ago when I was afforded entry into the cage ... Klaas gave me a very precious gift and ... although he is a Drake ... I have named him Duckie.  Please see my avatar.

Duckie is my everything.  He has the run of the cage throughout the day.  However ... I do clean up after him.  Then in the evening I take Duckie and ... we leave the cage and ... I climb on his back and ... we fly over the magnificent American and Canadian landscape to Lala Land and ... then return to the cage in the morning.

Oyasuminasai Mags San

Janet
7:20 PM PT

Ahhh thanks for the explanation. I figured Duckie had something to do with your avatar. It's cute btw

Ki o tsukete Janet San

Ki o tsukemasu

Arigatogozaimasu Mags San

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: November 28, 2008, 12:12:00 PM »

They both probably told anyone they slept with that there was love.  I'm sure Tony slept around, as well as, Casey doing the same.  In my book, that would make both of them sleezes.

I agree with you mammy...this is the norm today, even in high school (which these kids seem to be stuck in) the words I love you are thrown out after knowing each other for a week..unfortunately, they have no clue as to what it truly means

Oh, yeah...! Guys are real good at saying it... and not meaning it! Especially if it gets them what they want. Some gals are like that too, of course.
One thing I learned a long time ago...... girls usually attach more meaning to sex than guys do. MOST young women are more possessive of guys they've had sex with. But guys are more casual about it. They might LOVE the girl but not be IN LOVE with her. And once it's over... it's like, "what did you say your name was again?"

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: November 28, 2008, 12:12:14 PM »

Hmm

Did Lee have his " Mustang" Repo'd ........?

FORD MOTOR CREDIT COMPANY LLC;
PRIMUS FINANCIAL SERVICES    ANTHONY CYNTHIA    11/04/2008    JUDGMENT    PALM BEACH    20080401878    22938/1790    

Good Morning Monkeys!

So the 'stang is in Cindy's name?  Geez, Lee had a job, couldn't Cindy make her kids do anything on their own?   No wonder they are totally screwed up in the head!

Lisa

Morning Lisa!

I wonder why?  Insurance maybe?

My guess is because it's a 'stang', and the ins for that age male. 

My youngest son is 24, he has an excellent job, (he's a head chef).  He has a Tiburon, gorgeous dk-blue, expensive as all heck.  That is his baby.  Although he pays for it, I did co-sign, and so am on the title.  Also, seems that his ins is lower with me on the title.  Dunno, but it could be something as simple as this. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: November 28, 2008, 12:15:38 PM »

Hmm

PRIMUS FINANCIAL SERVICES    ANTHONY CYNTHIA    11/04/2008    JUDGMENT    PALM BEACH    20080401878    22938/1790    

Good Morning Monkeys!

So the 'stang is in Cindy's name?  Geez, Lee had a job, couldn't Cindy make her kids do anything on their own?   No wonder they are totally screwed up in the head!

Lisa

Morning Lisa!

My youngest son is 24, he has an excellent job, (he's a head chef).  He has a Tiburon, gorgeous dk-blue, expensive as all heck.  That is his baby.  Although he pays for it, I did co-sign, and so am on the title.  Also, seems that his ins is lower with me on the title.  Dunno, but it could be something as simple as this. 

Quoting myself cuz I just thought of something else...

Could it be that Cindy is mad at Lee and pulled her end of the deal so he would lose the 'stang'? 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #495 on: November 28, 2008, 12:15:43 PM »

mytime... Are there emails from Cindy's other brothers, I was curious about them, I have two more set of docs to read, maybe I haven't read that yet. George's family sure have stayed quiet, I've yet to see anything about them, except George saying on one of the tapes, he has a sister, with a troubled son.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: November 28, 2008, 12:16:27 PM »

Quote (Tamikosmom)
"Rick has not said anything in this email that most of us Monkeys have posted in the Caylee Marie forum."

Yes....... but we are not Cindy's brother.
Everyone has their opinions... that is what makes us individuals. I would NEVER confront my family like that in a situation like this. Especially knowing that they are capable of CHOKING someone they love when they are angry!!!!!

I guess that I'm in the minority here.  If my sister or brother were in this situation, I'd have my say.  I give Rick credit for standing up to Cindy.  I'm sure that Rick has told Cindy prior to this incident that she was in for a shocking awakening by enabling Casey.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: November 28, 2008, 12:17:00 PM »

Hmm

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

Morning Lisa!

If were are to believe Rick, Lee had a DUI - so maybe it was to for less expensive insurance.  Didn't they do that for Casey too?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: November 28, 2008, 12:19:12 PM »

Hmm

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

Morning Lisa!

Quoting myself cuz I just thought of something else...

Could it be that Cindy is mad at Lee and pulled her end of the deal so he would lose the 'stang'? 

That makes total sense. Lee is avoiding the family so Cindy decides to be a spiteful bi*tch and takes away the car.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: November 28, 2008, 12:19:31 PM »

Oh, yeah...! Guys are real good at saying it... and not meaning it! Especially if it gets them what they want. Some gals are like that too, of course.
One thing I learned a long time ago...... girls usually attach more meaning to sex than guys do. MOST young women are more possessive of guys they've had sex with. But guys are more casual about it. They might LOVE the girl but not be IN LOVE with her. And once it's over... it's like, "what did you say your name was again?"

They may react different to the situations, but when it comes to "sleeze", the name fits both male and female players, IMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.