March 28, 2024, 08:30:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 404438 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #560 on: November 28, 2008, 02:04:07 PM »

KLAAS - can you help me change my outfit?  I need some fashion help!  LOL

You need something Christmasty now.  I'll see what I can find for you 

Yikes,she's topless   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: November 28, 2008, 02:06:39 PM »

Klaas ... could Duckie and I have a "little" holly wreath instead of the flower.

Thanks

Janet

Sure!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: November 28, 2008, 02:06:47 PM »

joesmama.. thanks for being the only monkey to say a word to me today. LOL  

Sure hope you're having a nice Friday! (Hope your pup is doing well ).  Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: November 28, 2008, 02:11:57 PM »

Good afternoon Anothermonkey...sorry I missed you this morning. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #564 on: November 28, 2008, 02:15:00 PM »

KLAAS - can you help me change my outfit?  I need some fashion help!  LOL

You need something Christmasty now.  I'll see what I can find for you 

Thank you Klaas - LOL  I hope no one makes fun of my hair arm pits again.  I can't help it, I have a hormone problem!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: November 28, 2008, 02:15:05 PM »

Klaas ... could Duckie and I have a "little" holly wreath instead of the flower.

Thanks

Janet

Janet - is this OK?

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: November 28, 2008, 02:15:35 PM »

Klass,

C. ANTHONY: 8-9-2000, oh gosh, she`s 3, 2005. Caylee`s missing. Caylee`s missing. Casey says Zanny took her a month ago. She`s been missing for a month

This quote is from the NG transcript. But take note, right before Cindy says "Caylee's missing", she says the name GEORGE. George was at the house when that call was made. You can even hear him say "what". They have been discussing it at WS. On the recording you can hear Cindy say "George" at 1:24 into the tape. If he was there, then there is alot we have not been told regarding this whole family's involvement.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0724/16979711.mp3
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: November 28, 2008, 02:16:17 PM »

joesmama.. thanks for being the only monkey to say a word to me today. LOL  

Sure hope you're having a nice Friday! (Hope your pup is doing well ).  Smile

I thought you were not talking to me.

Good Morning anthermonkey

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: November 28, 2008, 02:18:57 PM »

Hi trimmonthelake! Smile   :waves:   You're looking very pretty today!

Janet... why would you think I wasn't talking to you? 

Klaas.  Can you please tell me what is a good free animation program I can use.  Not that I could probably figure it out, but I'd like to find a way to make my snowflakes shimmer or something.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: November 28, 2008, 02:19:08 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Janet - is this OK?

Perfect!!!  I love it!!!

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: November 28, 2008, 02:19:09 PM »

All this talk about Cindy and Custody
When Caylee is found would she/Cindy need guardianship of Caylee's remains
I mean Casey would not be apart of the funeral or any legalities right ..
 Caylee is a Minor ...

How does that work

I asked that last week, but nobody ever "hears" me   I really think that the Anthony's would have to petition the court, seeing how Casey is next of kin and cannot currently do anything.

There,there it'll be alright...      Sometimes nobody heres me either.We are all just busy going through these documents.But this was discussed earlier this morning I think with a link...don't know how to bring it up (I'm a dense monkey sometimes)   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: November 28, 2008, 02:21:58 PM »

Klaas.  Can you please tell me what is a good free animation program I can use.  Not that I could probably figure it out, but I'd like to find a way to make my snowflakes shimmer or something.   

Well ... what did you say to me this morning?  I must have missed it?

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: November 28, 2008, 02:22:59 PM »

Klass,

C. ANTHONY: 8-9-2000, oh gosh, she`s 3, 2005. Caylee`s missing. Caylee`s missing. Casey says Zanny took her a month ago. She`s been missing for a month

This quote is from the NG transcript. But take note, right before Cindy says "Caylee's missing", she says the name GEORGE. George was at the house when that call was made. You can even hear him say "what". They have been discussing it at WS. On the recording you can hear Cindy say "George" at 1:24 into the tape. If he was there, then there is alot we have not been told regarding this whole family's involvement.

I agree and when those 911 calls first came out I was sure George and Cindy were both there, I was surprised to read later he wasn't.  We are not hearing the truth out of the Anthonys (no shock).
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: November 28, 2008, 02:23:45 PM »

No mention JP Chatt in that article.  I would have thought the NE would have jumped on that one!!   
I agree MyTime.. JP Chatt is my pick

I also agree that he looks like the most likely candidate....but didn't Amy say he really didn't like Casey?  Wonder what that's about.....

This is surely one of the craziest cases I have ever seen....

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: November 28, 2008, 02:24:00 PM »

I haven't tried it but I hear GIMP is very good.

http://www.gimp.org/

I think the animation program for Gimp is called GAP:

http://www.gimp.org/downloads/
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 02:29:27 PM by klaasend » Logged
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: November 28, 2008, 02:24:14 PM »

Quote (Tamikosmom)
"Rick has not said anything in this email that most of us Monkeys have posted in the Caylee Marie forum."

Yes....... but we are not Cindy's brother.
Everyone has their opinions... that is what makes us individuals. I would NEVER confront my family like that in a situation like this. Especially knowing that they are capable of CHOKING someone they love when they are angry!!!!!

TxLady2 ... I would strongly confront my brother in his wrongdoing ... in his denial ... prior to strongly confronting an aquaintance.  Why? An inner emotion called unconditional LOVE!  An inner emotion called FEAR ...  a fear that my precious brother does not comprehend that the truth may carry consequences but ... deception has the ability to utterly destroy relationships.

Janet

Oh you back to English now!! LOL

I believe you would!  I would too.  However, I find it hard to  believe that you would be so cruel!!

Please say I am right or I will be forced to sue you for custody of Duckie!!

2.  Not in the beginning but ... if I was not getting through to my brother with calm logic ... frustration may just take over.  mytime ... bottom line ... I would do what it takes.  My love for him would demand it.

3.  KLAAAAS!!!!

Janet

Klaas is not here!! LOL

Even in frustrstion, I doubt you would stoop that low to say MENTAL HOSPITAL HERE YOU COME - to your brother who was on the brink anyway.

Also, CA was very depressed before all this happened.  I would not want to be the one that helped push somone over that edge.  When I met GA, I found it hard to be anything but nice!!  I would have thought I would have had plenty to say - but I wasn't going to add to his pain for my own satisfaction!!  He has heard it all before - my words were not going to make a difference! 

When my brother was "thisclose" to losing a wonderful wife of 35 years through divorce and ... his relationship with two outstanding sons ... due to his addiction to alcohol and ... his refusal to get professional help ... he too was well aware of it.

Nevertheless ... his sister (me) ... wrote him a two page "Rick" letter.  I may have articulated the words somewhat differently but ... mytime, I was through with "civil" conversations with this guy ... civil conversations that produced no lasting results.  I did not care if he "hated" me but ... I loved him too much to see his whole world being flushed down the toilet due to his selfish choices.

Long story short.  Three weeks later my rother had his last drink and ... it has been seven years since that day.

To this day a week does not go by that he does not attend an AA meeting.  mytime ... my brother has framed that letter and .. passed it around at these meetings.  He shares that many well meaning people had warned him of the consequences that awaited him if he did turn his life around but ... NOBODY had said it quite like his sister ... a sister he knew loved him but ... at the same time ... was so disgusted ... so frustrated ... with him.

I took a chance regarding a continuing relationship with my bother and ... I lucked out.

Janet

WOW, you need to adopt me!!!!!!!  Or just be home when my "box" arrives!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: November 28, 2008, 02:29:59 PM »

I haven't tried it but I hear GIMP is very good.

http://www.gimp.org/

I tried that..but I can't figure it out at all (no guy jokes please  )
any others?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #577 on: November 28, 2008, 02:32:59 PM »

Krause at the BS site is all mad and defensive over what was posted today on here.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: November 28, 2008, 02:34:38 PM »

Klass,

I agree and when those 911 calls first came out I was sure George and Cindy were both there, I was surprised to read later he wasn't.  We are not hearing the truth out of the Anthonys (no shock).

I had just listened to George's last interview with LE where he stated Cindy was outside pacing when he got home and told him "we lost her". I guess LE knows if he was home or not during that time period. Makes sense that LE still has alot of questions they need answered by all the Anthonys.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: November 28, 2008, 02:34:40 PM »

Klass,

George was holding the script....I still stand by my first opinion of those 911 calls.. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.