April 27, 2024, 10:37:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 407470 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: November 28, 2008, 11:01:31 PM »

For some reason I'm hungry all of a sudden 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: November 28, 2008, 11:02:19 PM »

When Casey starts to spin a yarn, she obviously pulls things out of the air and uses info about other people who are unrelated to her story.  If she hears of someone who has a mini-stroke, and later she wants to give someone an excuse for not meeting up with them, she says that she is at the hospital and her dad had a mini-stroke.  If she hears that someone's car was totaled and she wants to make Cindy think she is out of town and will not be back for a while, she says that Zanny wrecked her car.  How she kept all the lies straight in her own head, I will never know. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #882 on: November 28, 2008, 11:03:16 PM »

just curious, could one of you talented and creative monkeys do something christmasy with my monkey, yet let her keep eating a nanner?   

i tried putting a lil santa hat on, but couldn't get the animation to work again.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #883 on: November 28, 2008, 11:04:28 PM »

For some reason I'm hungry all of a sudden 

me too!!!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #884 on: November 28, 2008, 11:04:35 PM »

Re Casey being pregnant BEFORE Caylee...she alluded to something like that at a party when she burst into tears and said she had had a miscarriage and named one of the guests at the party as being the dad of the miscarried baby.  My Lord, did Cindy not know she was pregnant then, either?  If so, how did Shirley know about it?  And if Casey had been pregnant once before, why was Cindy so surprised and in denial about her being pregnant again?  Had she promised never to let it happen again?  Or was she pregnant AFTER Caylee and had a miscarriage?  It is all so confusing, and how can you believe anything that any of them say?  I think Casey is perfectly capable of faking a pregnancy or a miscarriage.

Yep but she slept around enough she could have gotten pregnant at any time as well. 

AMEN to that, I don't have enough fingers and toes to count that high

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: November 28, 2008, 11:05:14 PM »

just curious, could one of you talented and creative monkeys do something christmasy with my monkey, yet let her keep eating a nanner?   

i tried putting a lil santa hat on, but couldn't get the animation to work again.   

Sure, I'll see what I can do 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #886 on: November 28, 2008, 11:05:53 PM »

Re Casey being pregnant BEFORE Caylee...she alluded to something like that at a party when she burst into tears and said she had had a miscarriage and named one of the guests at the party as being the dad of the miscarried baby.  My Lord, did Cindy not know she was pregnant then, either?  If so, how did Shirley know about it?  And if Casey had been pregnant once before, why was Cindy so surprised and in denial about her being pregnant again?  Had she promised never to let it happen again?  Or was she pregnant AFTER Caylee and had a miscarriage?  It is all so confusing, and how can you believe anything that any of them say?  I think Casey is perfectly capable of faking a pregnancy or a miscarriage.

KC said that she had a miscarriage by Brandon at the No Clothes Party at the end of May. In the beginning of June she is texting Iassen and he dropped a bomb on her stating that Brandon and Lejla were now engaged. KC was blown away by this. Now makes me wonder WHEN this supposed miscarriage was, I would think that she hadn't been with Brandon in a while since he got engaged in very very beginning of June or late May. Iassen in the text on June 13 said they got engaged 2 weeks ago. Probably never happened, again Kc is all about drama.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: November 28, 2008, 11:05:53 PM »

Klaasend, I totally agree that Casey could have been pregnant again.  I assume she is not pregnant now, though, or we would have heard about it.  If she miscarried and Cindy knew, when they were having so many problems getting along and with finances, it would have been a big blow to Cindy, I am sure.  But why would Casey want to be pregnant again?  Why would she take that chance even, when motherhood was not agreeing with her?  Who can get into the mind of such a twisted person?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: November 28, 2008, 11:05:56 PM »

When Casey starts to spin a yarn, she obviously pulls things out of the air and uses info about other people who are unrelated to her story.  If she hears of someone who has a mini-stroke, and later she wants to give someone an excuse for not meeting up with them, she says that she is at the hospital and her dad had a mini-stroke.  If she hears that someone's car was totaled and she wants to make Cindy think she is out of town and will not be back for a while, she says that Zanny wrecked her car.  How she kept all the lies straight in her own head, I will never know. 

But you know, listening to Cindy I can see it runs in the family.  OMG 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #889 on: November 28, 2008, 11:06:55 PM »

Sure, I'll see what I can do 

Thanks!!   

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: November 28, 2008, 11:08:42 PM »

Right, Boo.  That story doesn't add up about Brandon and the miscarriage.  I can think of one reason she might try to get pregnant again.  She wanted out of the house and had no visible means of support.  She may have hoped to trap Tony into marrying her and taking her away from Cindy...Tony or the guy in the Marines.  She talked about visiting him.  I wonder if both those guys realize that they dodged a bullet when they got away without having a lifetime link to Miss Crazy HotPants.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #891 on: November 28, 2008, 11:09:46 PM »

I noticed in her Google searches from her computer she was looking at her High School yearbook. I wonder if she was just going through names to put to her story about Caylee missing?   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #892 on: November 28, 2008, 11:09:58 PM »

You can't catch Maine lobster!!   

I want to know what island you live on, I am moving there!! LOL

I don't live at the coast anymore  but when I did years ago...i use to dive for them...I'd bring a dozen of them home and we would have a feast..my dad would say "I knew we brought you in this world for something"  He loves Lobster...The ones up here are different than down in Florida...they have CLAWS...and are much larger...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: November 28, 2008, 11:10:59 PM »

Oh, Yes, Klaas, the more I see and hear of Cindy, the more I realize that she and Casey are so much alike.  Both are fidgety, talkative, controlling, melodramatic, always starting something with somebody, and they seem to lie with abandon, even about insignificant things.  Like Mother, Like Daughter. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #894 on: November 28, 2008, 11:12:41 PM »

You can't catch Maine lobster!!   

I want to know what island you live on, I am moving there!! LOL

I don't live at the coast anymore  but when I did years ago...i use to dive for them...I'd bring a dozen of them home and we would have a feast..my dad would say "I knew we brought you in this world for something"  He loves Lobster...The ones up here are different than down in Florida...they have CLAWS...and are much larger...

Yup and much better.  I grow up in MASS and used to dive too.  Ate so many lobsters one summer, I couldn't even look at another one for a lonnnnnnnnng time!!   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #895 on: November 28, 2008, 11:13:05 PM »

Oh, Yes, Klaas, the more I see and hear of Cindy, the more I realize that she and Casey are so much alike.  Both are fidgety, talkative, controlling, melodramatic, always starting something with somebody, and they seem to lie with abandon, even about insignificant things.  Like Mother, Like Daughter. 

ITA~they both seem to have a "hystrionic" personality, plus a few choice others. sociopathic, narcissistic and megolamaniacs

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #896 on: November 28, 2008, 11:13:14 PM »

Yep but she slept around enough she could have gotten pregnant at any time as well. 

Boy all this is for sure true! 

I do know that some women can fake a pregnancy and/or a miscarriage to gain attention, to keep a boyfriend, for sympathy, for the drama, etc.  Knowing what we do about Casey, wouldn't put any of that past her either.   

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: November 28, 2008, 11:13:37 PM »

I haven't had time to read all the latest docs that were released.  What are the most significant new findings to you guys?  I am sure that Shirley's impressions are important and the searches for "neck breaking" is a bombshell.  What else stands out to you?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #898 on: November 28, 2008, 11:15:34 PM »

Casey Anthony case: What might TV coverage be like? Expect interruptions to the regular schedule
posted by halboedeker on Nov 28, 2008 6:17:58 PM

How will television cover the Casey Anthony trial?

Station executives this week cautioned that it's too early to say anything definitive. But they recognize there's great interest, and they realize they have options, such as the Web, in delivering the story.

"We won't pre-empt programming on Channel 9," WFTV news director Bob Jordan vowed. "We have other platforms." He mentioned sister station WRDQ-Channel 27 and the Web.

"This all depends on when it goes to trial and where it goes to trial," Jordan added. "This has generated a lot of interest."

Henry Maldonado, general manager of WKMG-Channel 6, said the trial would "certainly" go on the Web. "Obviously, there may be elements in the trial, when somebody important is testifying, that we might take it to the main station," he said. "Throughout the day, we would monitor, and we would go to it at key moments."

And what does that mean? Viewers should be prepared for interruptions to the regular schedule.

"Going wall to wall on the main channel would be too disruptive," Maldonado said. "I don't see that."

Jim Carter, general manager at WESH-Channel 2, said his options included the Web and multicasting with digital signals. "There will be great interest in that trial, assuming we have full access to the court," Carter said.

Stan Knott, general manager of WOFL-Channel 35, echoed that sentiment. "It's a story that has captured the interest of Orlando and the nation, based on the e-mails we get," he said. "We will evaluate as we go." Knott said wall-to-wall or extended coverage was possible, but it's too early to say.

"We don't know what the story is we're covering, even though some charges have been filed," Knott said. "We don't have our arms around what we'll be covering."

Central Florida News 13, the 24-hour news channel on Bright House Networks, might seem the most able to go wall to wall. But Robin Smythe, the channel's general manager, said she had not decided what to do.

"We have different venues to provide coverage. We have the Web. We can record and put it on demand," she said. "We want to make sure we're feeding the appetite for the story, but not ignoring the news and weather of the day."

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #899 on: November 28, 2008, 11:16:22 PM »

Boy all this is for sure true! 

I do know that some women can fake a pregnancy and/or a miscarriage to gain attention, to keep a boyfriend, for sympathy, for the drama, etc.  Knowing what we do about Casey, wouldn't put any of that past her either.   

Me either, nor would I put anything past that family~FGS, they are hindering a proper burial for Caylee. I don't even think they deserve have a private burial just based on their action...harsh, but JMHO

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.