April 25, 2024, 10:09:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 407192 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #900 on: November 28, 2008, 11:18:55 PM »

I haven't had time to read all the latest docs that were released.  What are the most significant new findings to you guys?  I am sure that Shirley's impressions are important and the searches for "neck breaking" is a bombshell.  What else stands out to you?

1.  Cindy was caught in a lie about seeing a lawyer when caylee was born.

2.  IMO, the Pleasa family was very dysfunctional too.

3.  George talked to LE and didn't want CA or Lee to know he was there!!

(I haven't finished reading them either)

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #901 on: November 28, 2008, 11:20:12 PM »

For some reason I'm hungry all of a sudden 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: November 28, 2008, 11:21:52 PM »

just curious, could one of you talented and creative monkeys do something christmasy with my monkey, yet let her keep eating a nanner?   

i tried putting a lil santa hat on, but couldn't get the animation to work again.   

Here ya go

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #903 on: November 28, 2008, 11:22:46 PM »

I am eating chocolate covered cherries!!  I will share but they are going fast!!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: November 28, 2008, 11:24:28 PM »

Concerning the counselor that Cindy says she had been seeing.  Notice I said that Cindy claimed to be seeing one.  I am not altogether sure that Cindy can describe her own actions without exaggerating and dramatizing.  She claims that the counselor told her to kick Casey out and get custody of Caylee.  Now, what counselor would make such a dramatic recommendation without even meeting Casey, much less talking to her?  Counselors know it is very, very hard for anyone, even a relative, to take a child out of a mother's custody.  We all know people who are lousy moms but the courts let them keep their kids.  It takes a real blockbuster reason to get custody of a child from the mother. 

Is Cindy lying about the counselor making such a recommendation?

Did Cindy tell such outrageous lies about Casey's behavior that the counselor thought custody could be removed?

Or has Cindy not told LE and the public about Casey's most bizarre behavior, the behavior that led her to threaten t seek custody?

What kind of behavior would merit the grandmother getting custody of a minor child?  It would have to involve some kind of significant abuse and/or neglect.

Had Cindy really seen a lawyer about possible custody issues?  If so, lawyers cost money.  And what reason would she give for thinking she needed to get custody?

It would have to be more than "Mom sleeps around" or "Mom likes to party."

And since Cindy had so many marital and financial problems, I doubt a judge would have given her custody.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: November 28, 2008, 11:26:20 PM »

My interpretation in red below:

"i smiled when you said cindy says she doesn't think casey is pg (recently).  i don't think she thought casey was pg the last time around either???(last time being when she WAS pregnant with Caylee)   something is keeping casey from facing her mother???  (i was so devastated last time when casey was pregnant.  it was almost like it was my own child - meaning that Shirley was devistated just like she would have been if it had happened to Cindy).  i just felt terrible and i could imagine how letdown cindy felt."

that's another way of looking at it, interesting!  if this is what that's referring to, what's your thoughts on why shirley felt devastated and cindy may have felt letdown?

Shirley was devistated that her grandaughter (Casey) became pregnant out of wedlock with Caylee.  Cindy felt let down and probably betrayed because Casey lied about her pregnancy and kept it from them for nearly 7 months.

Klaas, I have to agree with you on this one.  Why was Cindy so convinced Casey was still a virgin when Rick confronted Cindy with Casey's pg with Caylee, if she miscarried before Caylee.  It had to be after, imo.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: November 28, 2008, 11:26:24 PM »

You can't catch Maine lobster!!   

I want to know what island you live on, I am moving there!! LOL

I don't live at the coast anymore  but when I did years ago...i use to dive for them...I'd bring a dozen of them home and we would have a feast..my dad would say "I knew we brought you in this world for something"  He loves Lobster...The ones up here are different than down in Florida...they have CLAWS...and are much larger...

Yup and much better.  I grow up in MASS and used to dive too.  Ate so many lobsters one summer, I couldn't even look at another one for a lonnnnnnnnng time!!   

Where ? Norwell, Cohasset here

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #907 on: November 28, 2008, 11:26:53 PM »

I am eating chocolate covered cherries!!  I will share but they are going fast!!

I just finished the banana pudding, sorry I guess my sugar high is why I can't type properly tonight

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #908 on: November 28, 2008, 11:31:52 PM »

just curious, could one of you talented and creative monkeys do something christmasy with my monkey, yet let her keep eating a nanner?   

i tried putting a lil santa hat on, but couldn't get the animation to work again.   

Here ya go

Perfect!!!     Thank you so much Klaas!  Gonna go behind the monkey screen to change, brb.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #909 on: November 28, 2008, 11:32:45 PM »

You can't catch Maine lobster!!   

I want to know what island you live on, I am moving there!! LOL

I don't live at the coast anymore  but when I did years ago...i use to dive for them...I'd bring a dozen of them home and we would have a feast..my dad would say "I knew we brought you in this world for something"  He loves Lobster...The ones up here are different than down in Florida...they have CLAWS...and are much larger...

Yup and much better.  I grow up in MASS and used to dive too.  Ate so many lobsters one summer, I couldn't even look at another one for a lonnnnnnnnng time!!   

Where ? Norwell, Cohasset here

How close is that to Acton, Mass~that's where I bought my "mid-life" crisis????

« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 11:44:55 PM by klaasend » Logged

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #910 on: November 28, 2008, 11:33:57 PM »

DAMN~ I just took the time to re-size my mid-life crisis, Klaas??????/

[
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: November 28, 2008, 11:35:04 PM »

I just finished the banana pudding, sorry I guess my sugar high is why I can't type properly tonight

oooooh...that'll cost you an extra run on the beach tomorrow 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #912 on: November 28, 2008, 11:36:46 PM »

oooooh...that'll cost you an extra run on the beach tomorrow 

Nah, just extra spray tan

[
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #913 on: November 28, 2008, 11:40:19 PM »

Quote (Tamikosmom)
"Rick has not said anything in this email that most of us Monkeys have posted in the Caylee Marie forum."

Yes....... but we are not Cindy's brother.
Everyone has their opinions... that is what makes us individuals. I would NEVER confront my family like that in a situation like this. Especially knowing that they are capable of CHOKING someone they love when they are angry!!!!!

TxLady2 ... I would strongly confront my brother in his wrongdoing ... in his denial ... prior to strongly confronting an aquaintance.  Why? An inner emotion called unconditional LOVE!  An inner emotion called FEAR ...  a fear that my precious brother does not comprehend that the truth may carry consequences but ... deception has the ability to utterly destroy relationships.

Janet

Oh you back to English now!! LOL

I believe you would!  I would too.  However, I find it hard to  believe that you would be so cruel!!

Please say I am right or I will be forced to sue you for custody of Duckie!!

2.  Not in the beginning but ... if I was not getting through to my brother with calm logic ... frustration may just take over.  mytime ... bottom line ... I would do what it takes.  My love for him would demand it.

3.  KLAAAAS!!!!

Janet

Klaas is not here!! LOL

Even in frustrstion, I doubt you would stoop that low to say MENTAL HOSPITAL HERE YOU COME - to your brother who was on the brink anyway.

Also, CA was very depressed before all this happened.  I would not want to be the one that helped push somone over that edge.  When I met GA, I found it hard to be anything but nice!!  I would have thought I would have had plenty to say - but I wasn't going to add to his pain for my own satisfaction!!  He has heard it all before - my words were not going to make a difference! 

When my brother was "thisclose" to losing a wonderful wife of 35 years through divorce and ... his relationship with two outstanding sons ... due to his addiction to alcohol and ... his refusal to get professional help ... he too was well aware of it.

Nevertheless ... his sister (me) ... wrote him a two page "Rick" letter.  I may have articulated the words somewhat differently but ... mytime, I was through with "civil" conversations with this guy ... civil conversations that produced no lasting results.  I did not care if he "hated" me but ... I loved him too much to see his whole world being flushed down the toilet due to his selfish choices.

Long story short.  Three weeks later my rother had his last drink and ... it has been seven years since that day.

To this day a week does not go by that he does not attend an AA meeting.  mytime ... my brother has framed that letter and .. passed it around at these meetings.  He shares that many well meaning people had warned him of the consequences that awaited him if he did turn his life around but ... NOBODY had said it quite like his sister ... a sister he knew loved him but ... at the same time ... was so disgusted ... so frustrated ... with him.

I took a chance regarding a continuing relationship with my bother and ... I lucked out.

Janet

Janet, I fully understand where you are coming from, but could you have done the same thing had your brother been suffering a terrible loss such as a child or grandchild? It is said that we always hurt the ones we love. That is true... and sometimes the hurt is so tremendous that it makes it impossible to forgive those you love, just because they have kicked you when you're down!!!
I am sorry, I do not mean to be arguing with anyone... but there is a lot of difference between confronting a brother who is an alcoholic than in confronting a sister who is going through something as horrific as this situation is. Especially knowing he could have said all and much more, in a kinder, gentler way!! Cindy needs her family's support right now... not their condemnation. And I believe that would go much farther than telling her she is headed for the mental hospital, and calling her stupid and crazy!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: November 28, 2008, 11:41:45 PM »

LOL...I'm still planning mine...

I'm not really sure...sounds familiar..had to google it LOL...about an hours drive

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #915 on: November 28, 2008, 11:46:28 PM »

LOL...I'm still planning mine...

I'm not really sure...sounds familiar..had to google it LOL...about an hours drive

I wasn't planning one, it just found me! IIRC, I thought the dealer told me they were near Boston???

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #916 on: November 28, 2008, 11:46:58 PM »

This is my mid-life crisis.  My sons say I'm the coolest grandma in town.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #917 on: November 28, 2008, 11:48:04 PM »

DAMN~ I just took the time to re-size my mid-life crisis, Klaas??????/

Thanks Klaas~too much banana pudding! Seriously, they have the best nana pudding here.

[
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #918 on: November 28, 2008, 11:48:34 PM »

Klass,

C. ANTHONY: 8-9-2000, oh gosh, she`s 3, 2005. Caylee`s missing. Caylee`s missing. Casey says Zanny took her a month ago. She`s been missing for a month

This quote is from the NG transcript. But take note, right before Cindy says "Caylee's missing", she says the name GEORGE. George was at the house when that call was made. You can even hear him say "what". They have been discussing it at WS. On the recording you can hear Cindy say "George" at 1:24 into the tape. If he was there, then there is alot we have not been told regarding this whole family's involvement.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0724/16979711.mp3

I agree and when those 911 calls first came out I was sure George and Cindy were both there, I was surprised to read later he wasn't.  We are not hearing the truth out of the Anthonys (no shock).

I recall reading somewhere that George drove up while Cindy was pacing in front of the house... while she was calling the third time... she apparently had just began her conversation with the 911 operator when he got there... and she was telling him what was going on. Lee had just found out from talking to Casey that she had not seen Caylee in a month and he called out to his mom to go ahead and call them. George got home just about the time that Cindy made the call.
No, I don't have a link. I just remember this is the way it was said to happen.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #919 on: November 28, 2008, 11:49:39 PM »

This is my mid-life crisis.  My sons say I'm the coolest grandma in town.   

That's what my kids think too, although since I passed the last one to my daughter, my son has staked his claim early on this one

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.