March 29, 2024, 03:02:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 404490 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1380 on: November 29, 2008, 06:26:19 PM »

Maybe Casey miscarried at home and that is why Fire/Rescue was called in February 2004.

Yes, I had thought that could be a possibility as well. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: November 29, 2008, 06:27:12 PM »

I stated quite some time ago that I read on a blog that Casey had a son that was given up for adoption priot to Caylee.  I could never verify the information.  It sounds like that is coming closer to being true.   
Hello  Mammy.   hope you and your family had a nice Thanksgiving.......Yes, I am also curious to see if there could be some truth to this fact....I wouldnt doubt it at all, This has been the wierdest family I think I can ever recall reading about.....They need alot more help than what Dr. phil could ever offer imo.......

We had a very nice Thanksgiving.  How was yours?

Just when you think you've maybe figured the A's out, something else pops up!  They make me shake my head a lot.
I had a very nice one also!   I do believe that it is very possible that Caylee was not Casey's only child, which would be a reason for her to be scared to tell Cindy about being pregnant AGAIN.....if thats the case.....almost like she didnt learn anything from her first time.........I think  these people brought alot of this on theirselves!!!!!

If you could view Caylee's birth certificate, you might find the answer there. Not sure if it's done in all states, but here, there is a little box somewhere in the middle that reads something like "previous births of this mother" where the dr. can put the number of other times the mother has given birth before this one, if I am not mistaken. Could be just on the hospital-issued b/c, but I think it is on my official b/c as well as on my boys'.
Would be nice to see Casey's medical records too, because any doctor would be able to determine if she had ever been pregnant or given birth before and that is almost always included in exam records.

There was a birth certificate released (maybe Janet has it), but it was basic with only the dob, etc.

Why would Janet have Caylee's birth certificate?
I'm talking about a state-issued b/c...  not just the b/c the hospital gives you. The state of Texas has a very official one, with all this information on it that I mentioned, typed in, not handwritten. I assumed every other state has them too.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1450584/CAYLEE-Marie-Anthony-Birth-Certificate

says it's a certified copy
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1382 on: November 29, 2008, 06:39:44 PM »

I do not believe there was an odor being emitted from the inside of the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle until after the "gas can" encounter between George and Casey on August 24th.

++++++

The blanks regarding who, when, why and where need to be filled in but ... sticking with Ockham's Razor ...

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

+++++++++

June 16:  After she meets her demise ... Caylee is put in a plastic bag/container placed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

June 18th:  Prior to the producing of any body decomposition fluids or odor ... Caylee is taken from inside the trunk and ... buried in the backyard using a borrowed shovel.

June 24th:  Casey confides in her father and ... Caylee is retrieved from the backyard and ... placed inside the trunk where body decomposition fluid leaks and permenates the carpet.

June 24th - 27th:  Prior to Casey's vehicle being abondoned at Amscot .. Caylee's remains are transported to another location.

June 25th:  Casey relates to Amy that there is an odor inside her vehicle.

Janet

_______

Crime Expert Analyzes Casey Anthony Case, Evidence
POSTED: 4:04 pm EDT July 23, 2008
UPDATED: 4:17 pm EDT July 23, 2008

The Anthony's Backyard: Involved a tip that Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor. Two cadaver dogs pointed to the smell of decomposition near Caylee's playhouse.

Casey Anthony's Car: Detectives reported a different dog alerted to the same strong smell in the trunk after the white Pontiac had been abandoned in a parking lot

http://www.wftv.com/news/16968013/detail.html

George Anthony Set To Testify Against Casey In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 6:11 am EDT October 10, 2008
UPDATED: 1:58 pm EDT October 13, 2008

Sources told Eyewitness News the Orange County grand jury will hear about high levels of chloroform in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The panel will hear how lab tests on the hair and the stain in the trunk will show that Caylee's body was in that trunk and that investigators also believe the little girl's body was at some point in the Anthony's backyard near her playhouse.

The focus on when Caylee was murdered is on the afternoon of June 16, sometime between mid-day, when Caylee's grandfather last saw her alive with Casey, and the evening, when Casey went to her boyfriend's apartment without Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17684992/detail.html

Cell Phone Pings Help Track Casey Anthony's Movements Over 3 Days
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In June
POSTED: 1:06 pm EST November 3, 2008
UPDATED: 3:57 pm EST November 3, 2008

On Wednesday, June 18, the day Casey's parents' neighbor said Anthony borrowed a shovel and backed her car into the garage, cell phone pings show that Anthony was at or near her parents' home from 2:30 p.m. until 3:30 p.m., Pipitone said.

http://www.local6.com/news/17874799/detail.html

But what about all of the trunk evidence indicating early decomp?Early decomp within 2.6 days? 

I do not believe that once decomposition had set in ...  Caylee's Marie's remains were inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle for longer than 3 days.

Janet
_____

As per my theory above:

I do not believe there was an odor being emitted from the inside of the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle until after the "gas can" encounter between George and Casey on August 24th.

June 24th - 27th:  Prior to Casey's vehicle being abondoned at Amscot .. Caylee's remains are transported to another location.

Read the forensic results from the FBI and Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee regarding Casey Anthony's trunk and other parts of her car.

Page 27

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-documents-102408,0,5346622.htmlpage

Janet, in your theory with the fluids leaking...they would have tested to be approx. 9 days old.

Not early decomp of 2.6 days as the lab reports say.

I think Caylee died the night of the 15th and was put in the trunk possible wrapped in a towel or plastic bag. Then she was placed in the backyard the 18th. Which fits the 2.6 days. It's plenty of time for fluids to have leaked from a body in a hot Florida trunk.

I don't know when she put her back in the trunk to move her but I think when she did, she put her in some sort of container. I think she carried her around trying to find a place to put her. I think she finally had to get rid of her because while Caylee was in a container and fluids were contained, it couldn't contain the odor of death.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1383 on: November 29, 2008, 07:02:18 PM »

well now, this is interesting!!     cindy's mother writing about casey being pregnant BEFORE...

"i smiled when you said cindy says she doesn't think casey is pg.  i don't think she thought casey was pg the last time around either???  something is keeping casey from facing her mother???  (i was so devastated last time when casey was pregnant.  it was almost like it was my own child).  i just felt terrible and i could imagine how letdown cindy felt."

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_17.htm

Wow. She was pregnant before? Cindy was let down? Crazy? Was Cindy let down because she wanted Casey to be a baby factory to keep the family "together"? I am so confused!

My interpretation in red below:

"i smiled when you said cindy says she doesn't think casey is pg (recently).  i don't think she thought casey was pg the last time around either???(last time being when she WAS pregnant with Caylee)   something is keeping casey from facing her mother???  (i was so devastated last time when casey was pregnant.  it was almost like it was my own child - meaning that Shirley was devistated just like she would have been if it had happened to Cindy).  i just felt terrible and i could imagine how letdown cindy felt."

that's another way of looking at it, interesting!  if this is what that's referring to, what's your thoughts on why shirley felt devastated and cindy may have felt letdown?

She is  agreat grandmother to a teenage girl who is having a baby with no husband and no future don't think most great g m would be devastated by a miss carriage would say this --its  sad about the baby-but  it was an act of god-and you are young. In the future this should not happen again.  You are to young to have a  baby and you have no way to provide for a child.  You made a mistake dont  make another
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1384 on: November 29, 2008, 07:19:17 PM »

Something very hinky I think with George.  Is he the best liar of the bunch?

Not sure if I have all the timeline correct off the top of my head or am being precise  - but

He lied about the chase on the 24th where he said he chased Casey in Cindy's vehicle. Why?

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155437.pdf

Page 49 in the 8-7-2008 section:

Economics Detective Karen Toledo researched the Anthony’s E-Pass records for the dates in question. Those reports are attached. The records do not support George Anthony’s account regarding him chasing Casey Anthony after she took Cindy Anthony’s SUV.

Was the date ever confirmed when the "chase" was to have occurred?

Janet
At first George told LE the chase happened on 6/24(same day as gas can stealing)but then as the story went on George said between 6/24 and 6/27 I think.Seeing as the car was left at the Amscot very early morning(at least by 7AM)on 6/27.......that sure narrows down the timeline.

Well, then did George drop the car off at Amscott, and carefully gather stuff for Casey out of the refrigerator, pick her up somewhere and drop her off to build the excuse why the car was there with AL being a witness to her being out of gas there?
That's very possible,I think the gas can reporting was all a part of something that George was trying to set up.IMO George was very involved with Casey in late June,very involved in helping her hide Caylee's body and helping her to try and set up a believable alibi.
Watch some of George's interviews,turn the sound off and watch his expressions.They all seem so fake.....almost like he knows how he should be reacting with his Grand Daughter missing/dead but he doesn't know how to feel.Something is missing in him and Cindy......they are fake humans.But all of George's expressions seem so over exaggerated.

I found it strange that George refers to Caylee as the little girl-he does that alot.  When I am speaking of my grand children its alwys by name or my grand daughter or grand son.  Sorry I dont know how to make the quotes shoter.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: November 29, 2008, 07:21:41 PM »

++++++

The blanks regarding who, when, why and where need to be filled in but ... sticking with Ockham's Razor ...

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

+++++++++

June 16:  After she meets her demise ... Caylee is put in a plastic bag/container placed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

June 18th:  Prior to the producing of any body decomposition fluids or odor ... Caylee is taken from inside the trunk and ... buried in the backyard using a borrowed shovel.

June 24th:  Casey confides in her father and ... Caylee is retrieved from the backyard and ... placed inside the trunk where body decomposition fluid leaks and permenates the carpet.

June 25th:  Casey relates to Amy that there is an odor inside her vehicle.

Janet

_______

Crime Expert Analyzes Casey Anthony Case, Evidence
POSTED: 4:04 pm EDT July 23, 2008
UPDATED: 4:17 pm EDT July 23, 2008

The Anthony's Backyard: Involved a tip that Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor. Two cadaver dogs pointed to the smell of decomposition near Caylee's playhouse.

Casey Anthony's Car: Detectives reported a different dog alerted to the same strong smell in the trunk after the white Pontiac had been abandoned in a parking lot

http://www.wftv.com/news/16968013/detail.html

George Anthony Set To Testify Against Casey In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 6:11 am EDT October 10, 2008
UPDATED: 1:58 pm EDT October 13, 2008

Sources told Eyewitness News the Orange County grand jury will hear about high levels of chloroform in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The panel will hear how lab tests on the hair and the stain in the trunk will show that Caylee's body was in that trunk and that investigators also believe the little girl's body was at some point in the Anthony's backyard near her playhouse.

The focus on when Caylee was murdered is on the afternoon of June 16, sometime between mid-day, when Caylee's grandfather last saw her alive with Casey, and the evening, when Casey went to her boyfriend's apartment without Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17684992/detail.html

Cell Phone Pings Help Track Casey Anthony's Movements Over 3 Days
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In June
POSTED: 1:06 pm EST November 3, 2008
UPDATED: 3:57 pm EST November 3, 2008

On Wednesday, June 18, the day Casey's parents' neighbor said Anthony borrowed a shovel and backed her car into the garage, cell phone pings show that Anthony was at or near her parents' home from 2:30 p.m. until 3:30 p.m., Pipitone said.

http://www.local6.com/news/17874799/detail.html

But what about all of the trunk evidence indicating early decomp?Early decomp within 2.6 days? 

I do not believe that once decomposition had set in ...  Caylee's Marie's remains were inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle for longer than 3 days.

Janet
_____

As per my theory above:

Read the forensic results from the FBI and Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee regarding Casey Anthony's trunk and other parts of her car.

Page 27

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-documents-102408,0,5346622.htmlpage

Janet, in your theory with the fluids leaking...they would have tested to be approx. 9 days old.

Not early decomp of 2.6 days as the lab reports say.

I think Caylee died the night of the 15th and was put in the trunk possible wrapped in a towel or plastic bag. Then she was placed in the backyard the 18th. Which fits the 2.6 days. It's plenty of time for fluids to have leaked from a body in a hot Florida trunk.

I don't know when she put her back in the trunk to move her but I think when she did, she put her in some sort of container. I think she carried her around trying to find a place to put her. I think she finally had to get rid of her because while Caylee was in a container and fluids were contained, it couldn't contain the odor of death.

Hi pink angel

I do not believe that the  2.6 days of body decomposition relates to the time Caylee's death on June 16th and ... when her little body was buried in the Anthony's backyard on June 18th.  It does not make sense to me that Casey drove aroung with that foul order for two weeks.

June 16th:  Caylee Marie's little body was put inside a plastic bag/container that prevented body decomposition from leaking or ... she was hidden in the Anthony's backyard under/in the playhouse in those two days prior to buriel with a borrowed shovel.

June 24th -27th:  Caylee Marie's remains are retrieve from her backyard buriel location and ... placed inside the trunk in a now compromised bag/container to await transporttion to an other disposal site.  Body decomposition fluids leaked onto the carpet during this period.

IMO.  IMO.

Janet

____

Ex-Fiance Calls Casey "Diabolical" Liar In Newly Released Recordings
POSTED: 4:43 pm EDT September 24, 2008
UPDATED: 5:05 pm EDT September 25, 2008

In the interviews released of Jesse Grund, Casey's former fiance, he told investigators he thought, if Casey were to hide Caylee's body somewhere, she would have put her in the playhouse behind Cindy and George Anthony's home.

"She totally loved the playhouse. Every time I would go inside and play with Caylee, right to the playhouse. Every time she spent a lot of time out there with grandparents and with Casey. If something were to happen to her, I believe that would be the first place she would have put Caylee," Grund told investigators during the interview in July. "If she wanted to place Caylee's body somewhere that would be the first place that she would have put her."

Grund went on to tell investigators that Casey was a liar.

"We can all tell, for the last couple of years, is that Casey is an effective liar. I would describe it as diabolical the way she lies," he said.

Friday, the State Attorney's Office is releasing the videotaped interview with Caylee's grandmother Cindy, which was done two weeks after she reported Caylee missing. It is two hours long.

Prosecutors are also releasing Casey's computer records, which show that Casey deleted Yahoo mail and some photographs of Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Bounty Hunter Thinks Casey Anthony had an Accomplice
Aired September 17, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, the situation is, she ran out of gas at the checking cashing store on the 26th. And there was a tremendous amount of communication on her phone on the evening of the 26th and also on the 27th, when she called her boyfriend to come pick her up, that the car had run out of gas. And it goes on into the 28th and then it stops. It just stops. No communication with hardly anybody. And the car naturally got towed off on the 30th.

So there had to be somebody giving her a hand at that time because if you`re dealing with a body in a garbage bag, it`s, like -- you know, it`s an awful thing to say, but if you talk to a coroner or somebody that`s handled cadavers, they`ll tell you it`s like having 30 pounds of stew in a garbage bag. And if you have a bone breakthrough, it`ll just literally cover the trunk of the car with fluids. So you basically have to have somebody with you to help you keep somewhat your composure and also to get it over into the dumpster.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/17/ng.01.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: November 29, 2008, 07:26:56 PM »

I stated quite some time ago that I read on a blog that Casey had a son that was given up for adoption priot to Caylee.  I could never verify the information.  It sounds like that is coming closer to being true.   
Hello  Mammy.   hope you and your family had a nice Thanksgiving.......Yes, I am also curious to see if there could be some truth to this fact....I wouldnt doubt it at all, This has been the wierdest family I think I can ever recall reading about.....They need alot more help than what Dr. phil could ever offer imo.......

We had a very nice Thanksgiving.  How was yours?

Just when you think you've maybe figured the A's out, something else pops up!  They make me shake my head a lot.
I had a very nice one also!   I do believe that it is very possible that Caylee was not Casey's only child, which would be a reason for her to be scared to tell Cindy about being pregnant AGAIN.....if thats the case.....almost like she didnt learn anything from her first time.........I think  these people brought alot of this on theirselves!!!!!

If you could view Caylee's birth certificate, you might find the answer there. Not sure if it's done in all states, but here, there is a little box somewhere in the middle that reads something like "previous births of this mother" where the dr. can put the number of other times the mother has given birth before this one, if I am not mistaken. Could be just on the hospital-issued b/c, but I think it is on my official b/c as well as on my boys'.
Would be nice to see Casey's medical records too, because any doctor would be able to determine if she had ever been pregnant or given birth before and that is almost always included in exam records.

There was a birth certificate released (maybe Janet has it), but it was basic with only the dob, etc.

Mammy ... I do not know how to do screen images.  Caylee's birth certificate was posted on the forum by another Monkey.  Maybe Klaas??  I know I saw it and ... I know there were some good questions from the forum regarding the information or lack of information that it revealed.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1387 on: November 29, 2008, 07:29:21 PM »

Hi, I never did see the sonagrams.  Are we sure they were not Caseys and Lees????

EEEWWWW....that is indeed sick, but it would be just like Cindy, wouldn't it?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: November 29, 2008, 07:37:28 PM »

Hey guys!! I have missed yall!! Someone update me past the doc dumps...

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: November 29, 2008, 07:38:29 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: November 29, 2008, 07:38:29 PM »

Hi, I never did see the sonagrams.  Are we sure they were not Caseys and Lees????

EEEWWWW....that is indeed sick, but it would be just like Cindy, wouldn't it?

I think sonogram images are just amazing.  The life within you is revealed as a reality to can grasp.

It was a sonogram that put joy in my heart when I found out I was expecting my youngest son when his siblings were 14 and 17 years of age respectively.

Youngest son's framed sonogram was afforded a special place on the wardrobe in our bedroom for the longest time.

Janet
_____

Dolce
Re: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #12 10/04 -
« Reply #397 on: October 20, 2008, 10:58:54 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3605.msg509675#msg509675

_____

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1391 on: November 29, 2008, 07:39:34 PM »

I know I have been MIA in the Cage ... and not yet to catch up ...
But I did watch NG's Special last night and I have to say it was done quite well.

Was the first time I was ever to hear Cindy and the entire 911 call about Caylee being missing and as I sat ...

and tried to remain collected I found myself bawling listening to her voice within the initial 911 call  - after the car stolen 911 call.

I have been on SM since the heat started within Caylee and that really ripped me up in so many ways to hear Cindy's voice ...

It was not only to hear her RAW and not knowing anything  - But too all that has been said via her own mouth to this day ...about Caylee

I felt as though after the NG special that I wanted to throw up. It was so JUST and no bling nor he said she said .. Bombshells ...

Every time I heard Casey's voice ...even though I have heard it on clips and so etc many times ..Just to hear her voice and dialect of her voice it enraged me to tears all over again.

Nothing planted in my head via media - its all right there - Casey is what she is and nothing can keep her from her own self.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1392 on: November 29, 2008, 07:40:57 PM »

I read somewhere that Tony was close to KC's car I'm thinking around the 27th don't hold me to that I've read a lot of junk in the last 2-3 days but did not smell it so I'm thinking maybe she hadn't moved her yet and she went back and forth to the car 27-30.  He said he couldn't figure out why she took trash from his house I guess to try to make someone think that was what made the car smell so bad. Somewhere I read about Cindy washing the pants and it said there was an ice chest sitting by her washing machine. That had to have come from the car. Neat nic Cindy would not have had that out of place. I would bet decomp fluids was on that but it got cleaned like the pants. I don't remember where I read it maybe Jackie knows because we talked about it.

There was an exchange of sorts between KC and her Dad at the bond hearing something up with that. she had no use for him but something unspoken passed between them and he let her know it was handled and she flashed him her famous smile.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: November 29, 2008, 07:41:36 PM »

KLASS!!! Could you please fix me a Christmas avi????

"God dont like ugly"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1394 on: November 29, 2008, 07:46:18 PM »

Maybe Casey miscarried at home and that is why Fire/Rescue was called in February 2004.

Overtime - your avi cat looks just like my Mom's cat- it's name is NOT MY.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: November 29, 2008, 07:48:25 PM »

Nikki let me see what I can do.  You want your old avatar used or your doggie
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: November 29, 2008, 07:49:04 PM »

Why would Janet have Caylee's birth certificate?
I'm talking about a state-issued b/c...  not just the b/c the hospital gives you. The state of Texas has a very official one, with all this information on it that I mentioned, typed in, not handwritten. I assumed every other state has them too.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1450584/CAYLEE-Marie-Anthony-Birth-Certificate

says it's a certified copy

N2WISHN ... thank you.  I will save your link for future reference.

Janet

_____

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1397 on: November 29, 2008, 07:53:43 PM »

Your mom's cat's name is "NOT MY"?     

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1398 on: November 29, 2008, 07:56:08 PM »

Nikki let me see what I can do.  You want your old avatar used or your doggie

sorry to add to Klass's plate * one day I will understand that Klaas is Klaas when I type and not Klaas ...arrr ... Polly on the brain ... always Smile God bless Polly

OT I guess - can you jingle up Deenie ?... I tried on my own.

(( hug))

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1399 on: November 29, 2008, 07:57:24 PM »

Your mom's cat's name is "NOT MY"?     
Yes!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.