April 25, 2024, 08:34:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 407181 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1560 on: November 29, 2008, 11:58:54 PM »

Good nite Monkeys, praying for the lost, praying for the puppy.......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: November 30, 2008, 12:08:39 AM »

Good nite Monkeys, praying for the lost, praying for the puppy.......

Good night A1

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1562 on: November 30, 2008, 12:15:59 AM »

Klaas, could you pop over to the monkey lounge, holiday thread and remove my email address? Thanks!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: November 30, 2008, 12:25:35 AM »

If amy and roomates were out od the country...maybe casey kept caylee body in Amy's parment.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: November 30, 2008, 12:38:04 AM »

Klaas, could you pop over to the monkey lounge, holiday thread and remove my email address? Thanks!!

Done 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: November 30, 2008, 12:39:09 AM »

If amy and roomates were out od the country...maybe casey kept caylee body in Amy's parment.

You would think the apartment would smell though.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1566 on: November 30, 2008, 12:46:32 AM »

You would think the apartment would smell though.
I do not know if somebody was in the house but i believe that she had a copy of the apartment when she was dating richardo (or tried to get a false ID in order to get a copy of the key)....i think that Amy is the only place to put cayle or do something with her body before to buried her somewhere...maybe the shower ......
LE never said if they went with the cadaver dogs in amys apartment or Lee's.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1567 on: November 30, 2008, 12:59:36 AM »

Hello Monkeys,  just got home a while ago and have been catching up with my reading on here....First of all, I just wanted to say, that if there was another time that Casey was pregnant, then she most likely had a miscarriage, because there were alot of people around then that are also still around now, and I know that several have been questioned about the past and not one has said anything about Casey ever having been pregnant before, or even gaining weight for awhile or nothing, so I doubt that she had any  other children.......Do we know if maybe Cindy was pregnant in the time between casey and lee being born or any other time and maybe lost that baby?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1568 on: November 30, 2008, 01:04:51 AM »

Hello Monkeys,  just got home a while ago and have been catching up with my reading on here....First of all, I just wanted to say, that if there was another time that Casey was pregnant, then she most likely had a miscarriage, because there were alot of people around then that are also still around now, and I know that several have been questioned about the past and not one has said anything about Casey ever having been pregnant before, or even gaining weight for awhile or nothing, so I doubt that she had any  other children.......Do we know if maybe Cindy was pregnant in the time between casey and lee being born or any other time and maybe lost that baby?

IIRC, at one of the parties, maybe the no clothes party. Someone said that KC got upset because Brandon (maybe), can't remember which guy, showed up and that she had a miscarriage with his baby.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: November 30, 2008, 01:11:44 AM »

IIRC, at one of the parties, maybe the no clothes party. Someone said that KC got upset because Brandon (maybe), can't remember which guy, showed up and that she had a miscarriage with his baby.
That was a night out at Fusians I think, and yes I read that, Although I personally think this was just another lie of Caseys and a way of trying to get attention,  who knows with everything else she has said......I can tell when Casey is lying because her mouth is moving......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1570 on: November 30, 2008, 01:14:51 AM »

That was a night out at Fusians I think, and yes I read that, Although I personally think this was just another lie of Caseys and a way of trying to get attention,  who knows with everything else she has said......I can tell when Casey is lying because her mouth is moving......

Lying, I think is an Anthony trait!!!!      
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: November 30, 2008, 01:15:24 AM »

Hi sweet HH!  Casey hid her preganacy once, so who knows.  They are all such liars, it's hard to sort out the truth from anything they say.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1572 on: November 30, 2008, 01:19:37 AM »

Hi sweet HH!  Casey hid her preganacy once, so who knows.  They are all such liars, it's hard to sort out the truth from anything they say.
Yea, but I think she only hid it from Cindy, everybody else pretty much could tell she was pregnant just by looking at her, also The LE has questioned alot of people in regards to Casey now and I just think if she had  had another child they would have already been informed IMO.....But still like you say.......lies lies and more lies...thats all they know how to do!!!

Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1573 on: November 30, 2008, 01:27:12 AM »

I wonder if we will ever know the whole truth about what happened to poor sweet Caylee? She deserves so much more than she has received from this PSYCO family!! I wonder if any of them will ever feel bad for not doing anything to protect this sweet child? I just don't understand how anybody could just let someone lay somewhere decomposing. I just hope that one day, all of the Anthony's are ridden with guilt for not doing everything possible to give this child a proper burial.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: November 30, 2008, 01:33:04 AM »

I wonder if we will ever know the whole truth about what happened to poor sweet Caylee? She deserves so much more than she has received from this PSYCO family!! I wonder if any of them will ever feel bad for not doing anything to protect this sweet child? I just don't understand how anybody could just let someone lay somewhere decomposing. I just hope that one day, all of the Anthony's are ridden with guilt for not doing everything possible to give this child a proper burial.

I really doubt it.  None of them can tell the truth.

Goodnight Monkeys!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: November 30, 2008, 01:34:35 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18172334/detail.html

Equusearch Expands In Orlando
Saturday, November 29, 2008

Orlando, Fla. -- The group that attracted thousands of volunteers in the search for Caylee Anthony is now forming a permanent chapter in Orlando.

The Texas-based Equusearch team has suspended its search for the remains of the toddler, but the group is back in Central Florida to find a missing fisherman in Brevard County.

Equusearch moved in after Brevard County officials and the Coast Guard suspended their search for Shawn Waters on November 26. He disappeared from Merritt Island’s Manatee Cove two days earlier.

Team leader Tim Miller scanned through sonar images Saturday night in search of any signs of the father of three.

They did not find Waters, but they believe his body will surface in the next few days.

He said Waters’ family approached the volunteer group. More families with missing loved ones will now be able to approach the group also.

Miller revealed Equusearch could soon become a permanent fixture with the formation of a new chapter in Orlando. It's the organization's first branch outside its home base in Houston.

“Many people want to start branches in different states, but we just seen how everybody came together for Caylee,” Miller said. “We’re just getting organized right now.”

Miller said the new chapter will speed up response times for missing persons in Florida.

“Even when you find a body and you walk up to a family, hug ‘em and say ‘we’re sorry, but we got ‘em located,’ they can have that little bit of closure…go ahead and have that funeral and try to put their lives together,” Miller said.

Local leader Bill Fitzgerald said the Orlando chapter has already attracted more than 250 members who can be called at a moment’s notice in search of missing people. They will have their first official meeting on Tuesday.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: November 30, 2008, 01:37:16 AM »

Miller revealed Equusearch could soon become a permanent fixture with the formation of a new chapter in Orlando. It's the organization's first branch outside its home base in Houston.

That's GREAT!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: November 30, 2008, 01:45:40 AM »

That's GREAT!

Yep and remember, this is why Nejame has offered to help TES.  It's not that TES needs an attorney, he's just offering his assistance if the new chapter needs any legal advice. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1578 on: November 30, 2008, 01:46:06 AM »

Just thinking back on some of the other things that have happened in this case that I still have questions on...

Do we know yet where Amy's totalled car is?  It had been stored (with a cover on it) at Tony's apts, (during the time Casey was staying there), and Casey seemed to want to keep it there.  Wonder if she ever put Caylee in it while it was parked/stored at the apts?  Wonder if Caylee's remains were placed inside at any point?  Wonder if the key that Lee got was to this car and what, if anything, he might know or have done? 

Have we learned anything else about that guy who gave an interview outside the jail after being released?  Curious to know if that was just another someone wanting 15 minutes of fame, or does he know something? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: November 30, 2008, 01:48:58 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.