March 28, 2024, 12:44:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 404453 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: November 30, 2008, 10:38:02 AM »

Check out all the 'storage containers' in the Anthony garage...     wonder if any are missing...   

(click on the link below, start the slide show, then skip to pics 7 thru 15)

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17497294/detail.html

OMG Wyks! Good catch! Those look like real heavy duty ones too! I'm sure the Ant's wouldn't say anything if one was missing and what an incredible stroke of luck if KC needed something water tight to transport Caylee's body!

Yep, actually I mentioned this a couple months ago while viewing one of the videos - no lack of available containers in the Anthony garage.  When Casey backed into the garage she could have been putting Caylee into a container:

I thought the same thing klaas, and if it were a cooler, those things leak quite often. A friend and I rented a car to take our sons to a baseball tournament in Jupiter Fla., we took a cooler filled with drinks and thought we had the plug in it tightly, but it still leaked and caused the trunk to smell.We kept that trunk open alot during the day and sprayed alot of junk in there to get the smell out.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: November 30, 2008, 10:38:46 AM »

Check out all the 'storage containers' in the Anthony garage...     wonder if any are missing...   

OMG Wyks! Good catch! Those look like real heavy duty ones too! I'm sure the Ant's wouldn't say anything if one was missing and what an incredible stroke of luck if KC needed something water tight to transport Caylee's body!

Cell Phone Pings Help Track Casey Anthony's Movements Over 3 Days
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In June
POSTED: 1:06 pm EST November 3, 2008
UPDATED: 3:57 pm EST November 3, 2008

On Wednesday, June 18, the day Casey's parents' neighbor said Anthony borrowed a shovel and backed her car into the garage, cell phone pings show that Anthony was at or near her parents' home from 2:30 p.m. until 3:30 p.m. ...

http://www.local6.com/news/17874799/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1642 on: November 30, 2008, 10:39:44 AM »

Good Morning, I was just thinking did anybody hear if the prosecution has decided about the death penalty? They had until the 24th, to make a decision.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: November 30, 2008, 10:44:16 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18172334/detail.html

Equusearch Expands In Orlando
Saturday, November 29, 2008

Orlando, Fla. -- The group that attracted thousands of volunteers in the search for Caylee Anthony is now forming a permanent chapter in Orlando.

The Texas-based Equusearch team has suspended its search for the remains of the toddler, but the group is back in Central Florida to find a missing fisherman in Brevard County.

Equusearch moved in after Brevard County officials and the Coast Guard suspended their search for Shawn Waters on November 26. He disappeared from Merritt Island’s Manatee Cove two days earlier.

Team leader Tim Miller scanned through sonar images Saturday night in search of any signs of the father of three.

They did not find Waters, but they believe his body will surface in the next few days.

He said Waters’ family approached the volunteer group. More families with missing loved ones will now be able to approach the group also.

Miller revealed Equusearch could soon become a permanent fixture with the formation of a new chapter in Orlando. It's the organization's first branch outside its home base in Houston.

“Many people want to start branches in different states, but we just seen how everybody came together for Caylee,” Miller said. “We’re just getting organized right now.”

Miller said the new chapter will speed up response times for missing persons in Florida.

“Even when you find a body and you walk up to a family, hug ‘em and say ‘we’re sorry, but we got ‘em located,’ they can have that little bit of closure…go ahead and have that funeral and try to put their lives together,” Miller said.

Local leader Bill Fitzgerald said the Orlando chapter has already attracted more than 250 members who can be called at a moment’s notice in search of missing people. They will have their first official meeting on Tuesday.

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1644 on: November 30, 2008, 10:48:23 AM »

[

Eight days hidden and buried in the Anthony's backyard between June 16th and June 24th could have compromised the bag/container that Caylee Marie may have been put.  Also ... I would assume that in eight days the state of decomposition could imply more bodily fluids existed.  Some type of breakage in the bag/container could have occurred in the move from the burial location in the Anthony's back yard to ... Casey's vehicle.

I cannot comprehend Casey driving her vehicle around for 2 1/2 weeks with the odor of a decomposing body present.

Janet

+++++

Probably not. Most of us wouldn't drive around for 15 minutes with a dead body in the trunk... let alone for days!
I remember reading some posts somewhere from a person who trained cadaver dogs, and their belief was that if the body had ever been in that yard at the time they brought in the dogs, they would have gone crazy... not just a mild alert as has been reported. This person said that it was more likely that either the child had only been dead a short time, a few hours... or it was an object that had been in contact with the body.... like the gas cans, the shovel, or even a blanket or clothes, that were placed on the ground long enough that the ground absorbed some of the odor.
Even though a body starts to decompose immediately after death, it does not emit an odor for several hours, maybe longer depending on the temperature of the environment it is in. It seems more likely to me that Caylee's body would have just begun to emit that odor.. probably only a day or so... when Casey abandoned the car at the Amscot. She would not have driven around with her child's body in that car for 12 days... and the body couldn't have been in the yard for that long or the dogs would have alerted much stronger. So.... maybe Caylee didn't die on the 15th or 16th, but later. JMO.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: November 30, 2008, 10:56:18 AM »

Morning everybody.  I'm pulling up a chair with my first cup of coffee.... 

Be careful not to drip/spill on the keyboard.  I have gone through three keyboard in the past three years.

Every week when I clean my computer room ... I turn my keyboard upside down and shake gently and ... I could make a meal out of what falls out onto the desk.

Good Morning anothermonkey

Janet
8:00 AM PT

_____

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1646 on: November 30, 2008, 11:00:12 AM »

There was speculation a while ago that the Penny's receipt that Cindy wouldn't hand over to the police might be for one such container, implying that Casey might have taken one from her parents' garage and then replaced it, hoping they wouldn't notice. 

None of the ones we could see looked brand new, although, it might be hard to tell.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1647 on: November 30, 2008, 11:01:03 AM »

I cannot comprehend Casey driving her vehicle around for 2 1/2 weeks with the odor of a decomposing body present.

Police officers, morgue attendants, morticians, crime-scene cleanup agencies, and coroners have used peppermint oil (usually in the form of a lip balm) which they spread around their nostrils to prevent the smell of dead bodies from unduly affecting their ability to deal with their environment.  A powerful fragrance such as peppermint oil may have been used by Casey to prevent the smell of decomposition from affecting her ability to drive, and peppermint lip balm is cheap enough that it wouldn't need an expensive traceable store receipt.

Of course, all the drug use could have affected her sense of smell to some extent, possibly enough that she wouldn't be able to smell anything during those 2-1/2 weeks the body was in the car.

But the ones you mention above, do not drive around or stay around a body for over 2 weeks!!! NOTHING could eliminate that odor from their nose, if they were in contact with a 2 weeks old dead body! It would have overwhelmed her... she would have had to throw up, pass out... or she would have pushed the car off into a lake or river.  Sorry.... but a body that had been dead that long would have been mush... and the odor would have been...........unbearable.
LE also uses Vick's Vaporub... they dab it under their nose to help mask the odor... but it sometimes doesn't mask it completely, depending on how long the body has been dead.
I am not convinced that Caylee's body was in that car longer than 2-2-1/2 days.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1648 on: November 30, 2008, 11:02:00 AM »

Good Morning, I was just thinking did anybody hear if the prosecution has decided about the death penalty? They had until the 24th, to make a decision.

I haven't heard anything but I don't see why it would be off the table at this point..if I was the prosectuion, I'd want as much pressure as possible...she's never going to reveal Caylee's location IMO

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: November 30, 2008, 11:03:22 AM »

I am confused about something that I am hoping someone could clear up for me.

There are THREE key dates in this case which are:

June 16th, 2008 - The day that they think Caylee died.

June 19th, 2008 - The day that they think Caylee's body was taken from the back yard of the Anthony home and placed in to the trunk of her mothers car .

AND

June 24th, 2008 - The day that Casey would not let Geroge any where near her car.

-June 16th to June 24th is a total of 8 days.

My question is this:

If Caylee died on June 16th or June 15th and wasn't placed into her mothers trunk until June 19th, you then have another 3-4 days after that Caylee layed in the turnk for b/c I don't think KC got rid of the body until around June 25th or June 26th. I definetly think Caylee was in the trunk on June 24th and that is why KC wouldn't let GA anywhere near the car so from June 19th until disposal date(which could be up until June 27th) that would be 8 days right there that she'd be in the trunk for. My question and confusion is where does the 2.6 days of decomp that was found in the trunk come in? You figure that from June 16th to June 27th that is 11 days that she'd be decomposing for. Where does the 2.6 days come in?

WillenFan2 ... my theory differs from yours but ... the "2.6 days" is mention is found in the released FBI forensic report orginating from the Oak Ridge Lab.

Janet
_____

Forensic results from the FBI and Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee regarding Casey Anthony's trunk and other parts of her car.

Page 27

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-documents-102408,0,5346622.htmlpage

_____

eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1650 on: November 30, 2008, 11:06:51 AM »

Okay... that does not look at all like the ones we have. Ours have a lot more statistics on them, plus a footprint. Thanks.

The certificate's state seal, state signature, and state bar code all show this is a valid "short form" of Caylee's Florida Birth Certificate.

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: November 30, 2008, 11:08:03 AM »

I thought the same thing klaas, and if it were a cooler, those things leak quite often. A friend and I rented a car to take our sons to a baseball tournament in Jupiter Fla., we took a cooler filled with drinks and thought we had the plug in it tightly, but it still leaked and caused the trunk to smell.We kept that trunk open alot during the day and sprayed alot of junk in there to get the smell out.

It's amazing how well these types of containers hold a smell, too.  I was a property manager for a while, and one of my tenants took off and left a bunch of stuff.. one of the things being a large storage container. I happened to be in need of one, so I kept it.. only the smell in there.. well, it wasn't hideous, but it was like an old musty, stale smell.. no matter how well I cleaned that thing out, sprayed it with Lysol, etc.. that odor took a very long time to go away.  I can't imagine ever getting the smell of decomp out.     I would think if Caylee had been in one before her body was dumped, that container would have been dumped somewhere as well.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: November 30, 2008, 11:08:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys....where's the coffee?

A-1............what happened to my last slice of pumpkin pie? 

Klaas...........................
So sorry, it called my name............

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: November 30, 2008, 11:08:35 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18172334/detail.html

Equusearch Expands In Orlando
Saturday, November 29, 2008

Orlando, Fla. -- The group that attracted thousands of volunteers in the search for Caylee Anthony is now forming a permanent chapter in Orlando.

The Texas-based Equusearch team has suspended its search for the remains of the toddler, but the group is back in Central Florida to find a missing fisherman in Brevard County.

Equusearch moved in after Brevard County officials and the Coast Guard suspended their search for Shawn Waters on November 26. He disappeared from Merritt Island’s Manatee Cove two days earlier.

Team leader Tim Miller scanned through sonar images Saturday night in search of any signs of the father of three.

They did not find Waters, but they believe his body will surface in the next few days.

He said Waters’ family approached the volunteer group. More families with missing loved ones will now be able to approach the group also.

Miller revealed Equusearch could soon become a permanent fixture with the formation of a new chapter in Orlando. It's the organization's first branch outside its home base in Houston.

“Many people want to start branches in different states, but we just seen how everybody came together for Caylee,” Miller said. “We’re just getting organized right now.”

Miller said the new chapter will speed up response times for missing persons in Florida.

“Even when you find a body and you walk up to a family, hug ‘em and say ‘we’re sorry, but we got ‘em located,’ they can have that little bit of closure…go ahead and have that funeral and try to put their lives together,” Miller said.

Local leader Bill Fitzgerald said the Orlando chapter has already attracted more than 250 members who can be called at a moment’s notice in search of missing people. They will have their first official meeting on Tuesday.

WATERS?????????   

Wonder if Shawn was any relation to William Waters, interviewed by LE here:

http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ww092308.pdf

Hi Wyks!

I wonder what happened to page 2?   

Transcript of William Waters interview on July 30, 2008
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308williamwaters/indexGallery.htm

_____

eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1654 on: November 30, 2008, 11:11:17 AM »

I hope they don't give her the death penalty, so that she has to live out the rest of her life getting punished by the Association of Prison Mothers.

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1655 on: November 30, 2008, 11:11:56 AM »

Thankyou Monken, I will go to JCP this week. You guys are the best...

I want my daughter to think she is a princess for as long as possible....

Maybe this is why Caylee's death has upset me so much.  She reminds me so much of my little princess. She says such sweet things now. But man does she have an attitude.

traci 

Just you wait until she hits five...mine was sweet at two too...
Fortunately I have another one who is almost two..I get to relive sweet once again.. 
You have little babies?????  Oh, that is so sweet.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1656 on: November 30, 2008, 11:16:26 AM »

I'm just surprised there wasn't some kind of leak, as far as the state's decision, I'm sure we will find out soon.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: November 30, 2008, 11:18:33 AM »

Police officers, morgue attendants, morticians, crime-scene cleanup agencies, and coroners have used peppermint oil (usually in the form of a lip balm) which they spread around their nostrils to prevent the smell of dead bodies from unduly affecting their ability to deal with their environment.  A powerful fragrance such as peppermint oil may have been used by Casey to prevent the smell of decomposition from affecting her ability to drive, and peppermint lip balm is cheap enough that it wouldn't need an expensive traceable store receipt.

Of course, all the drug use could have affected her sense of smell to some extent, possibly enough that she wouldn't be able to smell anything during those 2-1/2 weeks the body was in the car.

But the ones you mention above, do not drive around or stay around a body for over 2 weeks!!! NOTHING could eliminate that odor from their nose, if they were in contact with a 2 weeks old dead body! It would have overwhelmed her... she would have had to throw up, pass out... or she would have pushed the car off into a lake or river.  Sorry.... but a body that had been dead that long would have been mush... and the odor would have been...........unbearable.
LE also uses Vick's Vaporub... they dab it under their nose to help mask the odor... but it sometimes doesn't mask it completely, depending on how long the body has been dead.

I still can't get over the fact that Casey drove that car around for many days reeking of the smell of death. It was so pungent that she even told others about the odor and would not allow anyone near the car. Knowing that smell was what was left of her darling daughter and still able to be in the car with whatever smeared on her nose just makes her the most vile creature ever in my eyes!
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1658 on: November 30, 2008, 11:21:16 AM »

I still can't get over the fact that Casey drove that car around for many days reeking of the smell of death. It was so pungent that she even told others about the odor and would not allow anyone near the car. Knowing that smell was what was left of her darling daughter and still able to be in the car with whatever smeared on her nose just makes her the most vile creature ever in my eyes!

She would have reeked.  People would have noticed.  Everywhere she went would also have reeked.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1659 on: November 30, 2008, 11:24:48 AM »

Would Fire/Rescue be called for a suicide attempt.  CA, when asked by the FBI about KC's mental health, seemed deceptive in her answer, as I recall...well, more deceptive than usual that is.  I'll have to rewatch when time permits, but was just wondering about others thoughts in that regard.

Yes, here they would. Both Fire & Rescue are called for any emergency situation where I live. A few years ago, we had a medical emergency at home, and when we called 911, they sent out two fire trucks and an ambulance. I assume they all have police/emergency scanners and just respond whether they think they are needed or not. Could be the same in FL, I don't know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.