April 19, 2024, 01:06:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 304229 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2008, 07:44:59 PM »

December 3rd, 2008 6:12 PM Eastern
Joran ? We know where he is
by Greta Van Susteren

Check out this email I received to our Fox News ON THE RECORD show account (I edited it to keep the emailer’s identify confidential.) This is the second email I have received in 2 days about Joran’s location.  (Scroll back to yesterday.) It is fascinating that so many people are watching him…

Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 12:26 PM
To:
Subject: I saw Joran Vandersloot minutes ago

Greta–

Joran is staying on the 11th floor of a hotel near the……..He has been playing poker on the 3rd floor of the poker room for most of the past 48 hrs. He has some new facial hair. He slipped out when I said ‘ Hello Joran’…..seems noone else has any idea who he is.

2 guys from Guam also there–just met– are intending to go drinking with him tonite–I just filled them in on who he was, and they have my cell, promising to let me know if they get the exact detail of where he is staying. He told them he is here cuz he had some troubles in Holland, and has been waiting for the Bangkok airport to reopen, so he can go there, likely tomorrow. My cell …..

Will write you if i hear any further details.

ps. ..   I offer this info anonymously w/ no interest in participating in any publicity nor reward programs. Am happy you are doing what you are, as i know he did it, and her family deserves any closure they can find….

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/12/03/joran-we-know-where-he-is/

You can run but you can't hide......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: December 03, 2008, 08:06:46 PM »

Remember the Where's Waldo cartoon?  Well this is where's Joran.. bet Klaas could do a pretty graphic on that one. ha.

I think it is fantastic that people around the world are listening to Greta and ratting out Joran.  This may be a more stressful, painful demise than sitting on his butt in KIA playing cards all day in Aruba.  Maybe in a strange way we are seeing justice play out... well sort of.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: December 03, 2008, 08:08:26 PM »

Whiskey Girl,

IIRC, one side of the trap was open, namely the side where there is a door...I believe I read that the door was pushed in or out....just do not recall at the moment where I read it.  Just thinking about one of your questions in blue on the previous page.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: December 03, 2008, 08:16:04 PM »

I am really curious about the "Monkey's Uncle" who is
a lawyer.  I wonder which lawyer and which side of the
fence he is on.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: December 03, 2008, 08:18:08 PM »

Joe's business card:

"We represent sociopaths to simpletons"

Maybe Mr. & Mrs. Simpleton could be on the show with Joe.

would you listen ?
If you get "Mr. and Mrs. Simpleton" -- I would listen. "Mr. Sociopath" and his "mouthpiece" -- probably not.

that is your choice and i hope you stand by it
I'm sorry that you are getting defensive about this, but that is just how I feel. Red has been begging Tacopina to debate him on record for over 2 years. Anything short of THAT is only giving Joe more unwarranted publicity. Arrange a meaningful debate with he and Red -- and I will be there with bells on. I DO admire your work, Dana -- I just think THIS interview is misguided. JMO

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: December 03, 2008, 08:19:34 PM »

Copied their posts over to this thread. Time to make sense of it all.

Monkeys Uncle?
Monkey?

And Caps initials post that goes with the Monkey and Monkey's Uncle.
"Me..J...W...and c's"
Me= Caps
J= John Silvetti
W= Witness
c= Clyde Burke

I think that is right...please correct if wrong.

C=Clyde Burke...Does "c's"=Cops?  Just wondering?

Which would be Caps' Uncle then?

Me = Caps
J = Jacobs (Dennis)
W = Werner (headmaster?)
c's = Carlos N Charlie?  GVC's family?

Kalpoes related to Dompig.  Who is related to Jacobs and his family?  Anyone?

C&C, what other kinds of security tape did they have?  Joran reports the following in the first GVS interview -

VAN DER SLOOT: I can't say exactly when. I don't know exactly when. The only thing I can say for sure is when I was home because that's — you know you said it yourself to me that the most important thing is to look at facts and, you know, those are facts that you can actually say what time you got home, by video footage what time you left Carlos 'n Charlie's. Those are things you can actually, you know, actually really prove.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right, well let me jump ahead. What time did you get home so we have this time frame?

VAN DER SLOOT: It was 3:35 I think or 3:25 and we had — I had ABC look at the pieces there. Well, they had the pieces too so that's one thing I can be sure of.

How would ABC know this?

What does the video witness say?  Who controls this witness on Aruba?

Could a cop also mean a security person?

{{edit}} to fix

This site in always wrong but one in a blue moon it  could be right.

Dennis Jacobs is the Aruba Dirty Police. As unpleasant as a task as it may .... is related to Yolanda Weber, Director of Mementomori Funeral Home in Aruba? ..

http://judicial-inc.biz/J_oran_va_der_sloot_supplement.htm
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 08:46:13 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2008, 08:22:20 PM »

fence he is on.

Mags - once again, you've taken the words right out of my mouth.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: December 03, 2008, 08:29:54 PM »

I shouldn't have opened my big mouth.  What's the matter with you guys?  I don't like JoeT any more than the rest but I find it very interresting he would even think about doing the Dana Pretzer radio show.  Why should he bother?  What does he have to gain?  I'm curious, so I will listen and I'm glad Dana was able to get him.

I hate JoeT but I will be listening.

Instead of people bashing who is on the show why don't they get their thoughts together and ask some questions.  Obviously he is going to talk about the recent  interview Joran did with Greta so what is the main thing Joran said in the interview that Dana could ask.  Joran finally implicated his father and the Kalpoes together.

Is this going to be another show slamming Greta??  No thank you Dana

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: December 03, 2008, 08:31:20 PM »

fence he is on.

Did you get a chance to read Caps post,as well as Kermits response??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: December 03, 2008, 08:44:47 PM »

I am guessing that the lawyer must be on the prosecution side
or he wouldn't be on the call roll.

Kermit has been saying for a long time that we should
stay focused and not be diverted by the witness.

Why would anyone want to divert attention away from
the trap and the "human remains" found there?
One of those diverting is Caps, one is John Silvetti and one
is Clyde Burke, of ALE.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: December 03, 2008, 08:45:42 PM »

Greta does not give Joe Tacopina a free pass ... she challenges his every word throught the interview.  Dana ... please do likewise.  This guy is still claiming he believes that Joran and Paulus van der Sloot played no part in the obstruction of justice that permeates the Natalee Holloway case.

Thank you.

Janet

++++++++++

Fallout From Joran van der Sloot's 'On the Record' Interview
Wednesday, November 26, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Joran van der Sloot's lawyer, Joe Tacopina, joins us live. Joe, am I right, you still do represent Joran?

JOE TACOPINA, ATTORNEY FOR JORAN VAN DER SLOOT: I represent him, Greta, for the purpose of the Aruba investigation, which for all intents and purposes is over.

Quite frankly, when you asked me to come on last week or a few weeks ago, I hadn't seen this tape. Had I seen this first, I probably would have declined your invitation, Greta, because I just - we could do this - and look, obviously you paid him some money to either give him a tape recording or have him give you tapes or to submit to an interview.

VAN SUSTEREN: Stop there. Let me explain something.

TACOPINA: Please.

VAN SUSTEREN: Just so you get it right. He contacted us. He said he had a tape.

TACOPINA: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: I said we couldn't buy it, but we could license it. That's what the media does. You license photos, you license recordings, you license tape.

He gave us the tape. We've had it sent to someone to have it checked out if there were problems with it. I went to Thailand to find out what the story was on the tape to fill in the blanks to corroborate it.

TACOPINA: OK. So whatever I have - I mean, an email from one of your producers, Steph Watts, you know, to Joran, talking about the Western Union transaction. Greta, look --

VAN SUSTEREN: That is how the money is transferred. There's no secret. There's no secret.

TACOPINA: You paid him for a tape that he made and wound up getting an hour interview with him. And so be it, Greta. Great TV, great ratings- -

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you have a problem with that?

TACOPINA: Yes, I do have a problem with it, Greta, because if you offered Joran $10,000 tomorrow and ask him to tell you a fifth story, he would do it.

Clearly, he's a sick kid. Clearly, I have nothing to say in defense of his actions, Greta. OK?

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you deny...?

TACOPINA: But I still tell you, and I stand by the notion that the investigation regarding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway has not led to Joran. That's the bottom line.

No one expects anyone to believe anything this kid has to say anymore. Quite frankly, he's on the verge of sociopath and despicable, but--

VAN SUSTEREN: Explain something to me, Joe.

TACOPINA: Please.

VAN SUSTEREN: According to the timeline --I'm trying to figure this out, because I really want this investigated. That's why we're bringing this information in.

TACOPINA: Really?

VAN SUSTEREN: Now stop. There's has been resistance from Aruba. There has been resistance from you, which, of course, that's your job as the lawyer. I understand that and I have an appreciation for a defense lawyer.

TACOPINA: I know you do.

VAN SUSTEREN: But when he comes to us and says look, I have my father on tape saying about the human trafficking, this explains what happened. I'd like to find her alive is what he told us.

Of course, I didn't believe that it was true, that she could possibly be alive. But he said that he sold her.

So I said "What do you have?" And he came to us. We didn't go after him.

TACOPINA: Greta, that's fine. But look at the source. He's told so many different versions.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right, but what about his father in - what - how do you justify what his father said on this tape? Is his father also telling us different versions?

TACOPINA: Oh, that tape--

VAN SUSTEREN: Skip Joran. What -- Is the tape made up?

TACOPINA: I spoke to Paulus last night as this was going on. I mean, talk about a guy-- you don't know Paulus. I do. Paulus is a simpleton.

VAN SUSTEREN: Is this tape made up? Is this tape just crazy?

TACOPINA: He absolutely denies ever having that conversation, ever. So yes, I believe that tape's false.

Think about it for a second--

(CROSSTALK)

VAN SUSTEREN: So we can do a comparison, so we can check it out? I'm willing to check it out.

TACOPINA: Listen, Greta, Greta, just hold on a second. Think about the logic of this. Joran calls you and tape-recorded an incriminating conversation with his father. Why? For what purpose? So he could sell it to you? I mean, why would he have an incriminating tape recording of himself and his father?

VAN SUSTEREN: All I'm trying to do, Joe, all I want to do, Joe, is try to find out - stop.

(CROSSTALK)

TACOPINA: If that's the case, why in July did you have this interview, and why hasn't it not been turned over - why didn't you just send it to the authorities? How about the FBI? Did they get a copy of this?

VAN SUSTEREN: Because if you want to know the practical matter, no sooner than we had it done, we needed to corroborate it to make sure it wasn't lies, because he named a lot of people. In fact, if you notice, we bleeped out some names as we're trying to investigate.

Then we went into what you may have noticed was a presidential election. So we've been busy doing that.

TACOPINA: Oh, but you don't have to do this investigation, Greta. Give the tape to the FBI. They're not involved in the presidential election.

VAN SUSTEREN: The FBI has no jurisdiction, for god's sakes. You know that.

TACOPINA: Oh, they can't investigate? You know they investigated this case!

VAN SUSTEREN: Joe, let me find out one thing--if this is a made-up tape, give me a voice sampling from Paulus van der Sloot so that I can do a voice comparison analysis. There is a forensic way to do that. Get that for me, and if this turns out to be a lie, I'll say this tape is a lie.

TACOPINA: FOX News does not - as much as I respect you and this network, FOX News is not the end-all, be-all for investigative services. There is a law enforcement agency involved. So you don't just say, give you the power of attorney. Or give you a voice sample.

VAN SUSTEREN: If you're saying this tape is a fraud, I'm willing to investigate it, and I'm willing to say if it is a fraud, I'll say on the air we did this analysis of Paulus Van Der Sloot's voice to the tape, and it's wrong. I'm willing to do that. But if you come on and tell me it's not true, at least give me the ability to prove or disprove it.

TACOPINA: Let me just say this, let me say this -- I'm not saying it's true or not. I'm telling you what Paulus said. I wasn't there. I wasn't a witness to any of this.

VAN SUSTEREN: Call Paulus up right now and we'll go into the green room and say, Paulus, give them a voice sample, if this is a fraud.

TACOPINA: Greta, why was this tape not sent to the authorities, then? Why hold it until like November if you did this in July if you really think - because you said on the interview last night, you said to Joran when you were trying to get him to speak, you said what if she's still alive, Joran? I still think there is a chance Natalee could still be alive. Time is of the essence. Why? Because of the elections?

VAN SUSTEREN: Joe, because you know what, unlike you and the others, I've been spending my weekends actually working on this case. Do not criticize me for not working it. It's 2008.

TACOPINA: Don't be defensive, please, Greta. I'm not criticizing you for working. But send the tape to an authority. Send the tape to an authority. That's all I'm saying. I'm not saying you're not working on it.

VAN SUSTEREN: If they're willing to use their police powers, subpoena power to subpoena a voice exemplar from Joran van der Sloot, and our FBI doesn't have the authority, but the Aruban prosecutor does, he's got it. He can have it.

TACOPINA: So you have conditions on giving over possibly incriminating evidence?

VAN SUSTEREN: No.

TACOPINA: You have the tape, send them the tape right now.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do something, not sit on it. Not to just sit on it.

TACOPINA: I have no control over that, Greta. You know that. Ok? You know I have no control over it.

VAN SUSTEREN: You do have control over getting a voice sample from your client. Get it and you and I can both go to the forensic expert together. I'll go with you.

TACOPINA: Greta, I know for a fact, because you said it many times, "That doesn't make sense, Joran." That doesn't make sense. You don't believe a word he was saying on that interview last night, do you?

VAN SUSTEREN: You're dodging. You're dodging. Get me the voice sample.

(CROSSTALK)

TACOPINA: Listen, it's not my voice, OK!

VAN SUSTEREN: Get me the voice sample and you ... Joe, I got to go.

TACOPINA: Greta, send the tape to the investigators and I'll give you a voice sample. How about that?

VAN SUSTEREN: Right. They're real busy investigating. Joe, thank you.

TACOPINA: Bye.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457715,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: December 03, 2008, 08:47:45 PM »

December 3rd, 2008 6:12 PM Eastern
Joran ? We know where he is
by Greta Van Susteren

Check out this email I received to our Fox News ON THE RECORD show account (I edited it to keep the emailer’s identify confidential.) This is the second email I have received in 2 days about Joran’s location.  (Scroll back to yesterday.) It is fascinating that so many people are watching him…

Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 12:26 PM
To:
Subject: I saw Joran Vandersloot minutes ago

Greta–

Joran is staying on the 11th floor of a hotel near the……..He has been playing poker on the 3rd floor of the poker room for most of the past 48 hrs. He has some new facial hair. He slipped out when I said ‘ Hello Joran’…..seems noone else has any idea who he is.

2 guys from Guam also there–just met– are intending to go drinking with him tonite–I just filled them in on who he was, and they have my cell, promising to let me know if they get the exact detail of where he is staying. He told them he is here cuz he had some troubles in Holland, and has been waiting for the Bangkok airport to reopen, so he can go there, likely tomorrow. My cell …..

Will write you if i hear any further details.

ps. ..   I offer this info anonymously w/ no interest in participating in any publicity nor reward programs. Am happy you are doing what you are, as i know he did it, and her family deserves any closure they can find….

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/12/03/joran-we-know-where-he-is/

You can run but you can't hide......

compensation no doubt.....a line?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: December 03, 2008, 08:50:34 PM »

fence he is on.

KTF - I did read both of their posts and I do recall many of the conversations that Kermit has reposted.  Caps worked with us in Shango for a long time.  I have always been a big Caps supporter.  I hope that I won't need to eat another crow.  I already ate one last week for getting angry with Janet many months ago about Kyle.  I would like to know who the uncle is.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: December 03, 2008, 08:51:40 PM »

is Clyde Burke, of ALE.

It is very interesting!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: December 03, 2008, 08:53:05 PM »

fence he is on.

KTF - I did read both of their posts and I do recall many of the conversations that Kermit has reposted.  Caps worked with us in Shango for a long time.  I have always been a big Caps supporter.  I hope that I won't need to eat another crow.  I already ate one last week for getting angry with Janet many months ago about Kyle.  I would like to know who the uncle is.

As i don't know all it is very confusing from time to time but i continue to try and error on the side of logic when possible..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: December 03, 2008, 08:59:16 PM »

I shouldn't have opened my big mouth.  What's the matter with you guys?  I don't like JoeT any more than the rest but I find it very interresting he would even think about doing the Dana Pretzer radio show.  Why should he bother?  What does he have to gain?  I'm curious, so I will listen and I'm glad Dana was able to get him.

Instead of people bashing who is on the show why don't they get their thoughts together and ask some questions.  Obviously he is going to talk about the recent  interview Joran did with Greta so what is the main thing Joran said in the interview that Dana could ask.  Joran finally implicated his father and the Kalpoes together.

Is this going to be another show slamming Greta??  No thank you Dana

I hope not AZSunny.

Dana and Greta are the good guys.  They are on the side of justice for Natalee Holloway.  They are the ones who recognize that a corrupt investigation has protected Joran and Paulus van der Sloot from implication and ... prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Steve Cohen and Joe Tacopina are the bad guys.  Cohen has abetted Aruba in furthering the coverup as a paid ATA and AHACA spokesperson for the investigation while Tacopina ... as Joran's paid attorney ... has shielded his clients from the consequences of his actions encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005.  Both of these guys have contributed in their own way to the H--- on Earth that Natalee's family has had to endure for over 3 1/2 years.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: December 03, 2008, 09:07:04 PM »

actually the topic of the show friday will be announced soon, and it may not have anything to do with greta, or the recent interview.
and if joe is a guest i guarantee you he wont be the only guest, there are several planned for what i consider to be a special show that night

MOB ATTORNEY DEFENDING JORAN:

Joe Tacopina
After he graduated from the University of Bridgeport School of Law in 1991, Tacopina gained his first trial experience as the second chair on the John Gotti defense team during the mob boss’s 1992 trial. He was only twenty-five years old.
http://www.skidmore.edu/scope/winter2003/features/powerplays.html

And he knew that a courtroom was where he wanted to be. He promptly got a summer job in New York City, working for the lawyer representing Paul Castellano, the reputed Gambino crime-family boss who was later gunned down outside Sparks Steak House.
http://www.skidmore.edu/scope/winter2003/features/powerplays.html

Reputed Gambino crime associate Richard Juliano makes a living selling adult toys like leather handcuffs, ball gags and bondage ropes from his Staten Island sex emporium.

But it's a court-ordered ankle bracelet he wears under terms of his house arrest that is hurting business.

According to a letter his lawyer sent to Brooklyn Federal Court Judge Raymond Dearie, Juliano wants the bracelet removed so he can deal with pilferage showing in the inventory at his Nitecap Entertainment shop on Gulf Ave.

The letter doesn't say what's missing from the store, which peddles, among other naughty items, "pleasure swings," "breakaway thongs" and "Vagina is For Lovers" T-shirts, but the letter says he can't look into the problem as long as he's confined to his house.

"It would seem that someone has been stealing from Mr. Juliano in his absence. To address this issue, Mr. Juliano needs to make his presence felt by appearing at his establishment on a steady basis," lawyer Joseph Tacopina wrote.

Juliano, 32, who graduated from St. John's University with a business degree, operates the kinky retail outlet with his retired-cop brother-in-law.

He is charged in racketeering conspiracy with collecting an unpaid gambling debt. He was on supervised release for a previous illegal gambling conviction at the time of the alleged crime.

The judge has permitted Juliano to go to his orthodontist, get a colonoscopy and attend a benefit for fallen firefighter Joey Graffagnino, killed in the Deutsche Bank building blaze. That shows he can be trusted, Tacopina argues.

Of course, it was Tacopina who told another federal judge at Juliano's sentencing in 2005 that he would "not engage in criminal conduct again."

Just in case Juliano needs one, his store sells a striped prisoner's costume for $30.29.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2007/10/28/2007-10-28_king_of_kink_spring_me_to_watch_my_biz_s.html

Four members of the gambino clan

They condemn here to gangster by bets
• Procesaban bets through Pelican Sports

Giannina Segnini
gsegnini@nacion.com
Editor of the Nation

In an historical judgment against the "family" gangster Gambino, of New York, four members of that clan were condemned yesterday in a court of Brooklyn to process illegal bets through a company/signature in Costa Rica.
Andrew Genser, public prosecutor whom it persecuted to the gangster ones, it confirmed to the Nation the sentence and said that the bets were placed through the company Pelican Sports, that operates in the country.
Genser explained that the condemned is Anthony Ciccone, Jerome Brancato, Richard Bondi and Primo Cassarino.

Joseph Tacopina, lawyer of Jerome Brancato

http://www.majorwager.com/forums/mess-hall/116610-nacion-article-they-condemn-here-gangster-bets.html

MAFIA ATTORNEY - JOE TACOPINA:
The prosecutors say they will prove that Mr. Brancato took regular cash payments to Mr. Gotti from all the illegal activities
<snip>
Mr. Brancato's lawyer, Joseph Tacopina
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9807EFDF1031F936A25752C0A9659C8B63
Joseph Tacopina, Law ’91 of Westport, a leading New York defense lawyer who has represented clients ranging from John Gotti to Bernard Kerik to Joran Van der Sloot in Aruba;
http://www.bridgeport.edu/pages/3218.asp?item=2764

"He's the lone defendant because he's a gambler charged with a crime he did not commit," said Paloscio's lawyer Joseph Tacopina, hinting he would concede his client's involvement in illegal gambling at trial.
http://www.ganglandnews.com/column264.htm

1991 Paulus went to Aruba and was appointed for 4 yrs as a lawyer for the Aruba gov't
1991 - Joe Tacopina graduated from University of Bridgeport School of Law
1992 - Joe Tacopina was 2nd chair for John gotti defense team.

"The police are looking into Paulus van der Sloot's finances and whether he might be connected to mobsters that may have ties to Aruba's casino business," said the source. "Paulus is a known high-stakes poker player."

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/crime/63316

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: December 03, 2008, 09:19:15 PM »

So Kermit, did Posner arrange for Tacopina to represent
Joran or did Paulus himself have enough pull to arrange it?

And....who is the lawyer uncle?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2008, 09:22:59 PM »

is Clyde Burke, of ALE.

These are just a couple I found for criminal law....not sure about working for prosecution...as you will note.

Croes Wever Tchong Oranjestad, Aruba
Arulex Building
Punta Brabo
Phone: 297 5822138

David Kock & Wix Oranjestad, Aruba
Emanstraat 58
Phone: +297-5823505

http://www.hg.org/law-firms/Criminal-Law/Aruba/Oranjestad.html

Still not sure Kermit confirmed W = Witness

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: December 03, 2008, 09:24:59 PM »

From Dana:

I havent confirmed he will be a guest yet, i decide what questions get asked and i try and stay on topic.
I dont want to be cryptic but if he is a guest the topic may not be about Joran only and I will say there are several lawyers planned for that night, and I will bet none of them will be popular. But it will be a interesting show I guarantee.

Most Monkeys are supportive, many are not and that is their right.
I will say I have received at least 100 emails today about this topic and many of them are actually quite sick.
Remember Red and Dugga will announce the show topic soon and who the guests will be.
It is your choice if you listen or not.

Dana - I think that you should bring these despicable people to your show.  Every time that they are interviewed, they somehow say something really stupid or they reveal some level of information.  Just last week, Taco Joe stated the Urine has a personality disorder and Paulass is a simpleton.  These statements have to be causing some level of discord among the enemy.  Divide and conquer!  I'd love to see them all at each other's throats.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.