March 29, 2024, 07:56:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 301902 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #140 on: December 03, 2008, 10:45:39 PM »

Tamikosmom, I love your questions because I'm lost and you're helping me find my way! Thx!!   
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: December 03, 2008, 10:46:36 PM »

Do ya'll reckon that Schaefer and Silvetti might be doing
a little offshore banking to hide some funds from that
SEC investigation?  That is a specialty of Croes and Tchong.

Interesting Magnolia!AS Kermit says...Follow the money.We shall follow the money no matter who it pertains to in this case.Paulus,Joran,Silvetti,Schaeffer,etc,etc..Whomever is a part of this case is a open book.JMOO

I agree.  I think they should look into those bank account records, ATM records, wire transfers, etc.  Big dollar amounts should stick out like a sore thumb. 

How much were they paying themselves??If anything??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: December 03, 2008, 10:47:47 PM »

Tamikosmom, I love your questions because I'm lost and you're helping me find my way! Thx!!   

... but ... but ... nobody is answering my questions?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: December 03, 2008, 10:49:26 PM »

So is there a consensus that Natalee's remains were in that cage?  If so, Joran contacting Greta and implicating his father in the human trafficking scenario, knowing that Aruba had already taken care of the evidence, only makes sense if Joran was just looking for money.  Or, if Joran was setting up an alibi for not knowing that Natalee was dumped in the ocean. Which makes no sense for him to tell Greta eight hours after the interview that his new story was a lie.

If Greta was right in asking Joran if the 'recorded calls between him and his father' occurred in January, that time frame would match up with the activities surrounding the cleaning of the cage.  Was that a guess by Greta, or is that what Joran told her before the sitdown interview?  Seems like an odd coincidence to me.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: December 03, 2008, 10:50:15 PM »

Mags - this morning Caps posted that an American couldn't own a business on Aruba without a partner.  I can make a few guesses as to who Silvetti's partner might be.    Hint: he had a relative who cleaned the cage.

Gotcha!

But why on earth would Silvetti not want the contents of the
cage known?  Caps even said that he dove down to the cage.
Who cares about the cage....it's what was in it that is important.

This is what I posted a few weeks ago with Kermit's response.  It sounds like his business was in trouble and he was looking into some new oil ventures with Aruba and Chavez.  If he could do the search on a voluntary basis to look for a missing American woman, the expenses could all be written off on his corporate taxes.  He claimed the search cost a million dollars.  Did it really cost a million dollars???  Persistence searched for Natalee until the end of February, so how could they justify this nonprofit search if they had already found the her by the beginning of January?

SS:Monkeys - Kyle said that he discovered the trap on the screen very early Christmas morning.  That's when Tim said  "it looks like a skull".  The contents of the trap were cleaned on January 7th.  Persistence continued to use side scan sonor to map the ocean floor well into February.  Now how could they justify all of those extra weeks of searching for a missing American woman if they had already found her in the beginning of January?  They also needed to get our focus off of Persistence and the ocean search.  Viola!  Caps enters the picture to tell us about Manserat Pond.  The picture of the cage was never supposed to be released and I'm sure that caused big trouble.  All of the evidence disappeared.  The fabric sent to Quantico wasn't Natalee's blouse.  There wasn't anything else in the cage - it was just a coconut or a piece of coral.  Back to the ocean search for Peristence so that they could continue with the grids and their non profit search.

Kermit:
SS,
did you know CIA is hiring. BINGO great work
!

SS and Kermit

The implication is that all who donated to the so-called search efforts of Persistence for the remains of Natalee Holloway were scammed.

Do I have that right?

Janet

No Janet, and I was one of those making donations.  The money didn't go to Silvetti, Schafer, or their companies.  The money went directly to TES in Texas.  I have no doubt that Tim Miller used the money that we sent for everything we intended it to go for. Remember, they sent Tim off of Persistence when ALE did their task.  Tim was also duped into chasing a false lead in Nicaragua during that time.  I have absolutely no doubt that our donations went to TES.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: December 03, 2008, 10:53:23 PM »

Mags - this morning Caps posted that an American couldn't own a business on Aruba without a partner.  I can make a few guesses as to who Silvetti's partner might be.    Hint: he had a relative who cleaned the cage.

Gotcha!

But why on earth would Silvetti not want the contents of the
cage known?  Caps even said that he dove down to the cage.
Who cares about the cage....it's what was in it that is important.

This is what I posted a few weeks ago with Kermit's response.  It sounds like his business was in trouble and he was looking into some new oil ventures with Aruba and Chavez.  If he could do the search on a voluntary basis to look for a missing American woman, the expenses could all be written off on his corporate taxes.  He claimed the search cost a million dollars.  Did it really cost a million dollars???  Persistence searched for Natalee until the end of February, so how could they justify this nonprofit search if they had already found the her by the beginning of January?

SS:Monkeys - Kyle said that he discovered the trap on the screen very early Christmas morning.  That's when Tim said  "it looks like a skull".  The contents of the trap were cleaned on January 7th.  Persistence continued to use side scan sonor to map the ocean floor well into February.  Now how could they justify all of those extra weeks of searching for a missing American woman if they had already found her in the beginning of January?  They also needed to get our focus off of Persistence and the ocean search.  Viola!  Caps enters the picture to tell us about Manserat Pond.  The picture of the cage was never supposed to be released and I'm sure that caused big trouble.  All of the evidence disappeared.  The fabric sent to Quantico wasn't Natalee's blouse.  There wasn't anything else in the cage - it was just a coconut or a piece of coral.  Back to the ocean search for Peristence so that they could continue with the grids and their non profit search.

Kermit:
SS,
did you know CIA is hiring. BINGO great work
!

SS and Kermit

The implication is that all who donated to the so-called search efforts of Persistence for the remains of Natalee Holloway were scammed.

Do I have that right?

Janet

I believe the potential exists Janet.Like Kermit said "Follow the money"!My question is.I have no problem with the donations to TES.How were the donations dispersed??How much did they pay themselves??After they found the cage,as well as the contents of the cage why would you keep searching until all contents were tested??They knew they weren't going to test??If they continued to "Search" after the cage what money were they using..OK enough questions...KERMIT..HELP..LOL

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #146 on: December 03, 2008, 10:54:59 PM »

So is there a consensus that Natalee's remains were in that cage?  If so, Joran contacting Greta and implicating his father in the human trafficking scenario, knowing that Aruba had already taken care of the evidence, only makes sense if Joran was just looking for money.  Or, if Joran was setting up an alibi for not knowing that Natalee was dumped in the ocean. Which makes no sense for him to tell Greta eight hours after the interview that his new story was a lie.

If Greta was right in asking Joran if the 'recorded calls between him and his father' occurred in January, that time frame would match up with the activities surrounding the cleaning of the cage.  Was that a guess by Greta, or is that what Joran told her before the sitdown interview?  Seems like an odd coincidence to me.

Oh, OK. I can't take it anymore, so I'll just ask. Please be gentle with the stupid mod that hasn't properly kept up.........

If Natalee's remains were in the cage, why didn't they bring them up and announce to the world, "WE FOUND HER!"

Tim was there when they found the cage. I saw him. Didn't I?

Remember now.................be kind to animals and fools! Thank you very much, loyal monkeys. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: December 03, 2008, 10:57:20 PM »

Janet

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: December 03, 2008, 10:59:55 PM »

Oh, OK. I can't take it anymore, so I'll just ask. Please be gentle with the stupid mod that hasn't properly kept up.........

If Natalee's remains were in the cage, why didn't they bring them up and announce to the world, "WE FOUND HER!"

Remember now.................be kind to animals and fools! Thank you very much, loyal monkeys. 

CBB.Klass or another Brainiac Monkey will be quicker then i.Ask Klass which thread this whole converstaion started with OE and Kermit about Kermit releasing the cage photos!You may be able to go in to each posters profile and get the just of how it all went down!If you start there then move forward with what Kermit has said you'll get a great understanding.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: December 03, 2008, 11:01:49 PM »

lol.  I'm just as confused as you are.  I'm trying to decide if most monkeys believe that her remains were in that cage. It sounds as though they do.  If true, the cover up has been completed.  So WTH was Joran doing talking to Greta???????

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
crazybabyborg
« Reply #150 on: December 03, 2008, 11:03:04 PM »

CBB.Klass or another Brainiac Monkey will be quicker then i.Ask Klass which thread this whole converstaion started with OE and Kermit about Kermit releasing the cage photos!You may be able to go in to each posters profile and get the just of how it all went down!If you start there then move forward with what Kermit has said you'll get a great understanding.

Oh, thank you. I can do that! 

I'm off to delve Kermit's posts!
When I get back, I'll be so smug!   

Thanks again!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #151 on: December 03, 2008, 11:04:45 PM »

Glad to be in your company Truth! Heck, I was still trying to figure out whether to believe anything in Greta's interview with Joran!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #152 on: December 03, 2008, 11:05:07 PM »

Janet

That's what I was thinking since his sons are divers.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: December 03, 2008, 11:05:12 PM »

Who?  Tell me.  Tell me.  Pleeeeease.

Janet

Janet - I have really good reason for believing that there is a connection between the two people, social and business.  If I say the name, I will get hit with truck loads of bananas.  Remember the name of the diver on January 7th that Kyle refused to identify. 

I can only assume that the Persistence undertaking was exactly what Private Eye claimed ... a joint endeavor with ALE to locate evidence to allow it to be destroyed.  The game was fixed but Tim Miller and ... in the beginning ... Kyle were pawns in that game.

Janet

+++++

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy.  The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #902 on: Today at 03:09:00 AM »

Kyle said: "John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability"

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564763#msg564763

Miller/Dave Holloway
NBC DATELINE
February 22, 2008

And on Dec. 29 the crew dropped a remote operated vehicle, or ROV, into the water to get a closer look.

Tim Miller: It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull.

Chris Hansen: So, you're thinking-- you're thinking at this point--
Tim Miller: I’m thinking at this point, "Oh, my God, maybe we've got something. Maybe we've got something."

Could they have found her? Or was hope, perhaps, making them see what they wanted to see?

(on the boat)

Tim Miller: In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains.  I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.

<snipped>

Dave Holloway: He (Miller) told me, he said, "Dave, we found her."

Chris Hansen: "We found her?"

Dave Holloway: Yeah. I said, "Are you sure?" and he said, "I’m 99.9 percent sure." He said, "We hadn't gone down and dove under or anything. But the photographs--" he said, "I tell you, Dave." I-- he said, "That's what we're looking for. And that's gotta -- that -- that's it."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: December 03, 2008, 11:06:07 PM »

Oh, thank you. I can do that! 

I'm off to delve Kermit's posts!
When I get back, I'll be so smug!   

Thanks again!

I believe that is the last day OE(Kyle) has posted here..Look forward to your thoughts and monkey opinions when you get back.LOL..It is very interesting to say the least!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: December 03, 2008, 11:08:21 PM »

OK...I'll try this one.
They were not really there to look for Natalee, but to map
the ocean between Aruba and Venezuela.
They found the cage early Christmas morning.  Tim Miller
and ABC were on the boat at the time.
They sent Tim and Dave on the false lead to Costa Rica to
get Tim off the boat.  ABC went home.
They say that they did not dive on the cage until Jan7th
when the Aruban divers went down from their boat and
retrieved all the evidence to their boat.  Nobody objected.
There are pictures here of all the evidence in plastic bags.
Silvetti and Scheafer didn't want the contents of the trap known
because they wanted to continue with their mapping project
under the guise of hunting for Natalee.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: December 03, 2008, 11:08:35 PM »

OK CBB and it's because you makes us such beautiful avitars.   

1.  Silvetti's businesses were in trouble.  He wanted to start new businesses with oil and an oil pipeline from Aruba to Chavez in Colombia.  He needed money.
2.  He illegally sold off his shares of stock and that is why the SEC is after him.
3.  Before he started his new oil business, he needed to have a geological scan of the ocean floor.  Doing those scans costs lots of money.
4.  He agreed to volunteer his ship, crew, and equipment to search for a missing American woman in the same area.  He scans the ocean floor looking for Natalee, but really he's doing oil work.
5.  Most of his expenses for the Persistence search were written off on his corporate tax returns because it was charity work and a donation that he was doing.  By looking for Natalee, he was able to map the ocean for free.
6.  Natalee was found in the end of December.  Oh no, what can he do?  He can't keep mapping the ocean floor for free because he just found the missing American woman.  So, the trap contents were turned over to ALE, nothing was ever in that trap. and he continued to search for Natalee and map for oil for another 6 to 8 weeks -at very little expense to himself.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: December 03, 2008, 11:10:12 PM »

CBB.Klaas or another Brainiac Monkey will be quicker then i.Ask Klaas which thread this whole conversation started with OE and Kermit about Kermit releasing the cage photos!You may be able to go in to each posters profile and get the just of how it all went down!If you start there then move forward with what Kermit has said you'll get a great understanding.

Off the top of my head, I'd say mid November...give or take....but not swearing to it without doing the search you just suggested...I'm a brainiac mod on hiatus...sort of.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: December 03, 2008, 11:12:39 PM »

OK CBB and it's because you makes us such beautiful avitars.   

1.  Silvetti's businesses were in trouble.  He wanted to start new businesses with oil and an oil pipeline from Aruba to Chavez in Colombia.  He needed money.
2.  He illegally sold off his shares of stock and that is why the SEC is after him.
3.  Before he started his new oil business, he needed to have a geological scan of the ocean floor.  Doing those scans costs lots of money.
4.  He agreed to volunteer his ship, crew, and equipment to search for a missing American woman in the same area.  He scans the ocean floor looking for Natalee, but really he's doing oil work.
5.  Most of his expenses for the Persistence search were written off on his corporate tax returns because it was charity work and a donation that he was doing.  By looking for Natalee, he was able to map the ocean for free.
6.  Natalee was found in the end of December.  Oh no, what can he do?  He can't keep mapping the ocean floor for free because he just found the missing American woman.  So, the trap contents were turned over to ALE, nothing was ever in that trap. and he continued to search for Natalee and map for oil for another 6 to 8 weeks -at very little expense to himself.
That sounds perfect,  but where are the remains now????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: December 03, 2008, 11:13:08 PM »

SS ... your overview of the probable scenario is concise but ... says it all.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.