April 25, 2024, 10:34:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 304567 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2008, 12:36:22 PM »

CAPS posted "...The man with fake diploma who did provide the cleaning is in a checkmate......perheps the end of the those higher ups is almost near..."

What cleaning needed to be done? And where? The apts, the car, the rocks, the house?

Also, why would a cleaning person need a diploma???  

Evidence collection?  Technical degree?  Phony operation?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2008, 12:39:11 PM »

Although some Monkey's agree to disagree,i find it truly overwhelming to know a group of people who truly have BIG hearts and only want the TRUTH.Although no Monkey's road to the truth is the same,With time,i pray we'll all end up at the TRUTH!!!
The ideas that come from so many searching for the same thing(TRUTH) is the work of something greater then the whole..Just thoughts..I for one am proud to be a Monkey..If that makes sense to anyone.LOL

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2008, 12:55:59 PM »

Copied their posts over to this thread. Time to make sense of it all.

Monkeys Uncle?
Monkey?

And Caps initials post that goes with the Monkey and Monkey's Uncle.
"Me..J...W...and c's"
Me= Caps
J= John Silvetti
W= Witness
c= Clyde Burke

I think that is right...please correct if wrong.

C=Clyde Burke...Does "c's"=Cops?  Just wondering?

Which would be Caps' Uncle then?

I thought c=cops to begin, but I think it was determined that
c=Clyde Burke.
We are sure that Caps would be the monkey....maybe the witness
is the monkey.
It will be simple as 1 - 2 - 3 when we figure it out.

Mags - you and I are on the same wave length again.  I have suspected for a long time that the witness is a monkey.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2008, 01:07:50 PM »

Why would Tacopina want to talk with Dana after the fluff interview he did with Steve Cohen?

"he's a sweet kid" "everywhere he goes, people come up to him and hug him"

Or maybe Joe will say he's "sick" but will Dana ask when did he get "sick?"

How about the Chicago Yenta that Tacopina produced who was "flashed" on that very beach?

But the real question is will Dana ask Joe who has paid him? He once said "friends of Paulus"

Or they may just complain about Greta again.

Maybe you should call into Dana's show and see if you can get a rise out of old Joey
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2008, 01:21:27 PM »

Although some Monkey's agree to disagree,i find it truly overwhelming to know a group of people who truly have BIG hearts and only want the TRUTH.Although no Monkey's road to the truth is the same,With time,i pray we'll all end up at the TRUTH!!!
The ideas that come from so many searching for the same thing(TRUTH) is the work of something greater then the whole..Just thoughts..I for one am proud to be a Monkey..If that makes sense to anyone.LOL

KEEPTHEFAITH

I stand with the girl.  The little stuff just doesn't matter.  imho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2008, 01:24:30 PM »

Did Kermit confirm that W = Witness?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2008, 01:27:15 PM »

Whiskey Girl,

IIRC, one side of the trap was open, namely the side where there is a door...I believe I read that the door was pushed in or out....just do not recall at the moment where I read it.  Just thinking about one of your questions in blue on the previous page.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2008, 01:34:18 PM »

Name: Anita van der Sloot - Hugen
From The Netherlands
Subject & Grades Art, Art History & Design, grades 6-12 M.S.&H.S.
Extra Curricular at ISA Drama, scenery/stage design, mask-making, ISA public displays. Ned. Onderwijs Buitenland NOB Board
Education Academy of Fine Arts in Arnhem (NL)
MO Tekenen A(bachelor) &kandidaats(bachelor of art history)
MO Tekeken B(Masters)
Experience 12 years Lorentz College, Arnhem(NL)
14 years International School of Aruba
3 years Adult Education Vrije Akademie 'De Marienburg'
Special interests/hobbies Waterpaint & mixed media
Drama, Photography, Buddhism
Mask Collector
Favorite Place Europe: Barcelona
US: Santa Fe
South America: Merida (Venezuela)
Favorite Quation: "Life is creation, creation is art"
Personal Mission Statement My personal mission in life is to become a spiritual leader.

That's all I got.

she was on the R.K. Mavo-school     1975 - 1979

Vicaris van Alphenlaan 18, 5281 AM , Boxtel

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2008, 01:39:13 PM »

Name: Anita van der Sloot - Hugen
From The Netherlands
Subject & Grades Art, Art History & Design, grades 6-12 M.S.&H.S.
Extra Curricular at ISA Drama, scenery/stage design, mask-making, ISA public displays. Ned. Onderwijs Buitenland NOB Board
Education Academy of Fine Arts in Arnhem (NL)
MO Tekenen A(bachelor) &kandidaats(bachelor of art history)
MO Tekeken B(Masters)
Experience 12 years Lorentz College, Arnhem(NL)
14 years International School of Aruba
3 years Adult Education Vrije Akademie 'De Marienburg'
Special interests/hobbies Waterpaint & mixed media
Drama, Photography, Buddhism
Mask Collector
Favorite Place Europe: Barcelona
US: Santa Fe
South America: Merida (Venezuela)
Favorite Quation: "Life is creation, creation is art"
Personal Mission Statement My personal mission in life is to become a spiritual leader.

That's all I got.

I imagine Ms. Hugen has the motivation to clean the trap...

However, I cannot visualize her diving off of the boat and into the water.  

Another random thought...do they celebrate Halloween at the American School on Aruba?  Do they had out little goodie bags?  Are they the Ziplock kind with a Halloween motif?  Or, the small paper kind?  What's really in those bags?

jmho

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2008, 01:39:22 PM »

Whiskey Girl,

IIRC, one side of the trap was open, namely the side where there is a door...I believe I read that the door was pushed in or out....just do not recall at the moment where I read it.  Just thinking about one of your questions in blue on the previous page.

I read that the door had been pushed in and that the items were on top of the door.  I believe it was from of Kyles posts.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2008, 01:43:55 PM »

Sorry to interrupt...but what is up with the initials?  I am seeing some posts about guessing what some initials mean.  Can you fill me in on what that is about?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2008, 01:46:26 PM »

Whiskey Girl,

That's the interesting thing.  Where are the people?  How does anyone know the ROV actually took that picture?  Why leave the bags in there like that?  Why not put them in an underwater collection bag of some kind?  Label them?  Why leave them in a pile?  How did the ROV get so close and no one notice?  Arubans didn't know the ROV was still filming?  Huh?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2008, 02:03:45 PM »

Sorry to interrupt...but what is up with the initials?  I am seeing some posts about guessing what some initials mean.  Can you fill me in on what that is about?

LOL...I can confuse you some more...Paraphrasing...

Kermit said something like

Look at the initials you were given in Shango

Think of who told you what and what you know

Then you will know who is who...

Page 1 has the initials. Only thing is those initials weren't posted in Shango, but Kermit may have been mistaken.

Only initial I saw Kermit confirm was "c"=cop's first name and Clyde was confirmed...

One is a cop
One is a Monkey
Then there is the Monkey's Uncle

Easy as 1...2...3 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2008, 02:07:38 PM »

Within the past few weeks/threads, Kermit referenced initials posted by Caps.  Kermit, more or less, was giving clues as to who Caps was referring to.   I don't have the actual post, at the moment, but Caps referred to 'Me, J, W and c's'....(I'll try to find it and post a link)

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2008, 02:09:36 PM »

Copied their posts over to this thread. Time to make sense of it all.

Monkeys Uncle?
Monkey?

And Caps initials post that goes with the Monkey and Monkey's Uncle.
"Me..J...W...and c's"
Me= Caps
J= John Silvetti
W= Witness
c= Clyde Burke

I think that is right...please correct if wrong.

C=Clyde Burke...Does "c's"=Cops?  Just wondering?

Which would be Caps' Uncle then?

Me = Caps
J = Jacobs (Dennis)
W = Werner (headmaster?)
c's = Carlos N Charlie?  GVC's family?

Kalpoes related to Dompig.  Who is related to Jacobs and his family?  Anyone?

C&C, what other kinds of security tape did they have?  Joran reports the following in the first GVS interview -

VAN DER SLOOT: I can't say exactly when. I don't know exactly when. The only thing I can say for sure is when I was home because that's — you know you said it yourself to me that the most important thing is to look at facts and, you know, those are facts that you can actually say what time you got home, by video footage what time you left Carlos 'n Charlie's. Those are things you can actually, you know, actually really prove.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right, well let me jump ahead. What time did you get home so we have this time frame?

VAN DER SLOOT: It was 3:35 I think or 3:25 and we had — I had ABC look at the pieces there. Well, they had the pieces too so that's one thing I can be sure of.

How would ABC know this?

What does the video witness say?  Who controls this witness on Aruba?

Could a cop also mean a security person?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2008, 02:12:44 PM »

CASE CLOSED!!!

On the Record w/ Greta
New Developments in Natalee Holloway Case
Friday, February 01, 2008

JOE TACOPINA, JORAN VAN DER SLOOT'S ATTORNEY: ... What I will tell you is this. There is nothing that could come out of this episode on Sunday that's going to convince me, my investigators or anyone with intimate knowledge of this case that Joran had anything to do with Natalee's disappearance ...

VAN SUSTEREN: ... There's nothing privileged, what you say to him.

TACOPINA: ... No, I'm not going to go into my conversation with the client. What I will tell you is this. I walk out of that conversation and tell you that I'm as determined as ever to stand here and tell you that he had nothing to do with the disappearance.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,327625,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2008, 02:12:48 PM »

Page 1 has the initials. Only thing is those initials weren't posted in Shango, but Kermit may have been mistaken.

Only initial I saw Kermit confirm was "c"=cop's first name and Clyde was confirmed...

One is a cop
One is a Monkey

Easy as 1...2...3 

That's what I thought, Mum....and there seems to be more than 3 people in Caps post....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2008, 02:18:29 PM »

Tamikosmom is one with Jug Twitty!!

NANCY GRACE
Remains of Young White Female Found in Reno Field; Natalee Holloway Case Update
Aired February 15, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S STEPFATHER: Well, Holly, I`ll tell you, it`s very disappointing. But it doesn`t surprise me. I`ll tell you what really made me sick today to be honest with you is to see his U.S. attorney, Joe Tacopina, whoever, who has been kind of hiding for the last week because he didn`t know what was going to happen all of a sudden come on and he`s all over the TV now. And he is just saying, you know, with a smirk on his face, which just it makes me sick.

But, yes, hey I told you so, nothing was going to happen. When he knows Joran is a time bomb just waiting to -- you know, to blow up. He`s - - I know there are a lot of people, me included, that think the world would be a lot better off without Joran in it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/15/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2008, 02:21:10 PM »

One is a cop
One is a Monkey

Easy as 1...2...3 

That's what I thought, Mum....and there seems to be more than 3 people in Caps post....

anybody know clyde's last name?
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?ListingAgentFormat=eSUPE&name=clyde&Submit=Search&group1=Person

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2008, 02:21:51 PM »

One is a cop
One is a Monkey

Easy as 1...2...3 

I am reminded about some very old posts concerning the ALE, ALE evidence room and those officers that work in the evidence room.

It would not have been at SM because I could never find the forum or figure out how it worked.

The gist from memory, an ALE officer was related somehow to suspects and/or other witnesses, or other BIG conflict of interests people.  There was a current officer in the evidence area that was related to a retired officer.  When it was brought up, pro-JVDS trolls said relatives at ALE would never undermine the investigation and/or that the person had retired.  All very sketchy.

I didn't save the posts at the time.

Does anyone else remember anything along this line of thought?

Also GVC's sister is part of ALE.  I remember asking why she would be a cop and not go into the family business.  Someone suggested she had political aspirations on the island and that was one route to take.  

jmho

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.