April 26, 2024, 08:42:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 304710 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: December 04, 2008, 12:44:24 AM »

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: December 04, 2008, 12:45:26 AM »

O/T

Klaas, is there a special reason why your tagline says" zoo geeper"?  Just wondering?

Back in the early part of July 2005 a poster by the name of Scandi-Nor started posting in the forum.  She was very fond of Joran and several of us thought maybe she was Anita or at least related to Joran.  She spoke broken english and said some crazy stuff one night, had us all laughing until we finally had to ban her.  One of the things she said was "did I do something wrong again zoo geeper".  She also told the moderator to "grow a brain". 

LOL.  I missed all of that.  If you figure out how to grow brains let us all know!!!!!!!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: December 04, 2008, 12:45:36 AM »

O/T

Klaas, is there a special reason why your tagline says" zoo geeper"?  Just wondering?

Back in the early part of July 2005 a poster by the name of Scandi-Nor started posting in the forum.  She was very fond of Joran and several of us thought maybe she was Anita or at least related to Joran.  She spoke broken english and said some crazy stuff one night, had us all laughing until we finally had to ban her.  One of the things she said was "did I do something wrong again zoo geeper".  She also told the moderator to "grow a brain". 
I never noticed it said "geeper" -- one of those things that your mind sees, but "registers" what it should be!!

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #243 on: December 04, 2008, 12:45:50 AM »

I am guessing that the lawyer must be on the prosecution side
or he wouldn't be on the call roll.

Kermit has been saying for a long time that we should
stay focused and not be diverted by the witness.

Why would anyone want to divert attention away from
the trap and the "human remains" found there?
One of those diverting is Caps, one is John Silvetti and one
is Clyde Burke, of ALE.
How can you even say CAPS is a diverter?  He has worked so hard on this case...... Kermit is making you focus on her, and its all silly, and can not be proved in any way......Its really sad that you all are fixed on that one thing that can not even be shown as any kind of proof.  Yes by the way CAPS can not keep a connection with the internet.  YES they are onto him, and yes, he is still able to help where he can.  You guys are going to look really silly in the end for downing the people like silvetti, and Kyle, and CAPS.  There must be more to do with your time then pick on the ones who actually go out of their way to help.  I do not see anyone here going out there to actually help as these people did.  And by the way Kermit, do NOT post anymore of Beths letters.........She will not be a happy camper.  She already knows whats going on with that.
Hotshot,
I have always looked forward to your posts from the beginning, and those of CAPS and Kyle. But, the recent posts by Kermit and the interchanges btwn Kermit/CAPS/Kyle seem to weigh in favor of Kermit.
If you could be more clear on this post as to the meaning of this:
And by the way Kermit, do NOT post anymore of Beths letters.........She will not be a happy camper.  She already knows whats going on with that.
I think the innuendos (intentional or not) are really confusing.....Help me understand please.
Bill, I too talk with Beth, and she does not want to be posted here as to what is said in private.  Kermit asked Beth in a private letter is she wanted her to expose the corruption.......Beth thinking the corruption of Aruba......Kermit went and posted Beths reply that said sure or something to that effect....then Kermit comes out with all this outrageous stuff.  Beth wants in no way to have her personal emails on any sites....And thats as far as I am going with this.  You may have your opinions and side with Kermit, but think about this, really think about this...You really think these people went out to Aruba to scan for oil crap when they didnt even come close to Venezuela?  They left there for a reason, and if the pictures dont tell you why, I dont know what will....Persistance has what they need, and so do the FBI.  just because they are not talking doesnt mean they are not working.

Thanks Hotshot. I can now stay with my first conclusion.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: December 04, 2008, 12:48:31 AM »

O/T

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOO GEEPERS!!!

Janet
9:50 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: December 04, 2008, 12:48:42 AM »

Well...I just don't know what to think right now.  I guess I will turn in for the night and try again tomorrow.  I may have to go back to my first conclusion, too.  That takes me all over the place looking into things.

'Nite, monkeys.  Will be workin' and lurkin' again tomorrow!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: December 04, 2008, 12:48:59 AM »

Can you believe they were even mentioning that maybe he didnt even have a baby, and maybe he didnt even name her natalee?  WOW, thats hateful.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't remember seeing anything like that posted here but I might have missed it.

It was Klaas.  I wouldn't be so upset about it if it didnt happen.  Kyle is obviously not going to stick up for himself, someone has to.  If I knew how to search here, I'd find you that quote, but I think you are better at it then I, so I will let you do that.  Trust me, it was said.  

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: December 04, 2008, 12:52:39 AM »

Nite Janet and TruthSeeker

Hotshot, I'll see if I can find it when I get a chance.  I don't do that well with our search engine either unless I know who posted it.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: December 04, 2008, 12:53:52 AM »

Question Hotshot!When,and by whom were the pictures of the cage turned over to the proper authorities?Is Kermit telling the TRUTH or NOT??Can you dispell the myths that Kermit is telling us?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: December 04, 2008, 12:54:07 AM »

cajun miracle  Thank-you.  I just hope others stop, and look at how silly all of this is.  I am going to sleep now.  I know I can sleep, with kindness in my heart.  Back to lurking.

And Wreck .....you and Rob never did see eye to eye with anything I had to say anyhow, I don't expect for things to change now..  But I still enjoy reading your posts.  

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #250 on: December 04, 2008, 12:55:20 AM »

I am guessing that the lawyer must be on the prosecution side
or he wouldn't be on the call roll.

Kermit has been saying for a long time that we should
stay focused and not be diverted by the witness.

Why would anyone want to divert attention away from
the trap and the "human remains" found there?
One of those diverting is Caps, one is John Silvetti and one
is Clyde Burke, of ALE.
How can you even say CAPS is a diverter?  He has worked so hard on this case...... Kermit is making you focus on her, and its all silly, and can not be proved in any way......Its really sad that you all are fixed on that one thing that can not even be shown as any kind of proof.  Yes by the way CAPS can not keep a connection with the internet.  YES they are onto him, and yes, he is still able to help where he can.  You guys are going to look really silly in the end for downing the people like silvetti, and Kyle, and CAPS.  There must be more to do with your time then pick on the ones who actually go out of their way to help.  I do not see anyone here going out there to actually help as these people did.  And by the way Kermit, do NOT post anymore of Beths letters.........She will not be a happy camper.  She already knows whats going on with that.
Hotshot,
I have always looked forward to your posts from the beginning, and those of CAPS and Kyle. But, the recent posts by Kermit and the interchanges btwn Kermit/CAPS/Kyle seem to weigh in favor of Kermit.
If you could be more clear on this post as to the meaning of this:
And by the way Kermit, do NOT post anymore of Beths letters.........She will not be a happy camper.  She already knows whats going on with that.
I think the innuendos (intentional or not) are really confusing.....Help me understand please.
Bill, I too talk with Beth, and she does not want to be posted here as to what is said in private.  Kermit asked Beth in a private letter is she wanted her to expose the corruption.......Beth thinking the corruption of Aruba......Kermit went and posted Beths reply that said sure or something to that effect....then Kermit comes out with all this outrageous stuff.  Beth wants in no way to have her personal emails on any sites....And thats as far as I am going with this.  You may have your opinions and side with Kermit, but think about this, really think about this...You really think these people went out to Aruba to scan for oil crap when they didnt even come close to Venezuela?  They left there for a reason, and if the pictures dont tell you why, I dont know what will....Persistance has what they need, and so do the FBI.  just because they are not talking doesnt mean they are not working.
Hotspot. Thank you for your candid answer to my question.
Please understand...I'm not taking sides, and I really feel uncomfortable when I see long time valued Monkeys seemly in disagreement with each other and calling one another out. What I also take away from this post is that, bottom line, Persistence's mission (searching for Natalee) was a success, and FBI is abreast of the situation. I did say that I agreed with the global picture Kermit was promoting, but that does not mean the I unconditionally discard the picture CAPS has pushed forward. In my opinion, pieces of both can mesh together...CAPS vision of the crime, remains found in the cage, possible remains recovered by ALE in Dec/Jan and/or other remains ending up in CAPS cemetery theory.   I do believe remains were moved multiple times. Thanks again. V/r, billb
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: December 04, 2008, 12:55:50 AM »

Hotshot - I have always been a supporter of Caps.  I don't know that I can now say the same for some of those who were on Persistence.  Kermit has shown us so much proof and Kyle and produced nothing in his own defense.  You said that Beth is not happy that Kermit exposed her letters and she knows what's going on.  Can you please explain that a little more.  Kermit led us to believe that he had Bath's permission to expose the photographs and cover up.  Do we have incorrect information?
Beth gave her ok to expose Aruba "period".  Beth would never give the OK to hurt someone who has tried to help bring closure.  We should all know beth by now, and she is not a hateful person.   kermit has shown nothing but private emails, that may have been changed prior to her posting them.  kyle already stated a few threads back, he is done with this show, and is no longer posting here.  i don't blame him.  Can you believe they were even mentioning that maybe he didnt even have a baby, and maybe he didnt even name her natalee?  WOW, thats hateful.

Hotshot - what you are saying is the exact opposite of what Kermit is saying.  Kermit has told us that Beth did not get the photographs from anyone on the Persistence.  You are saying that she did.  Kermit is saying that this information was withheld from the H/Ts, and you are saying that it wasn't.  Do you have any knowledge of Louis or Kyle selling or trying to sell photographs from the cage?  Kermit has given us an awful lot of evidence, including photographs.  I personally don't care if they were looking for oil while they were looking for Natalee.  I am angry that based on what Kermit has told us, the search for Natalee was a fixed game (as PI himself put it).  I am angry about the way the contents of the cage were handled.  I am angry that information was withheld from Beth and Dave.  Perhaps you and Kermit need to debate some of these issues, because these are big issues and as a group, we are here to ask questions until we get answers.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: December 04, 2008, 12:57:10 AM »

Can you believe they were even mentioning that maybe he didnt even have a baby, and maybe he didnt even name her natalee?  WOW, thats hateful.

I don't remember seeing anything like that posted here but I might have missed it.

It was Klaas.  I wouldn't be so upset about it if it didnt happen.  Kyle is obviously not going to stick up for himself, someone has to.  If I knew how to search here, I'd find you that quote, but I think you are better at it then I, so I will let you do that.  Trust me, it was said.  

To be honest i believe i read the same thing.It would more then likely have came after the exchange over the cage pictures Klass if that helps your search at all..for what it's worth..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #253 on: December 04, 2008, 12:58:01 AM »

O/T

You win the prize for most observant. Here:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/ctruthseeker.gif

I was here and remember it. I still have her avi...........funny looking. Like a Polka dancer.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: December 04, 2008, 12:58:56 AM »

Dont you think there is a reason behind everything? Do you really think that NO other videos of the bags being done, and brought up?  There has to be.  And Kyle didnt say Silvetti got rid of all evidence of natalee on the boat.  he said it was wiped clean.......  In other words, they are in a safe place so no other people can get to them.  Reading into things like the way some of you are is going to hurt some feelings.  just because someone goes bankrupt, or looses in stocks doesn't nessasarily mean they are going to the bad side of town.  People can be good hearted sometime, and i for one feel they are good hearted.  These people read this forum, and feelings I am sure are really going to be hurt.  i don't know what Red is feeling, but i would think he wouldn't want this nonsence going on here.  Silvetti has gone back to Aruba too do monsterat pond, and yes he met up with CAPS, because he was sent to go find him at the Persistance.  CAPS didnt even know the boat was there, or how to contact these people......It was some monkeys here who showed him the way...

Hotshot - I'm so baffled by all of this, I really don't know which way to turn.  That's why I haven't been contributing much.

I'm with you, Klaas.  This is ALL totally baffling.  Don't know what to think.

I will however state again that the pipeline from Venezuela to Aruba was for NATURAL GAS and NOT OIL and therefore would have nothing to do with the refinery.  Once Aruba converts everything to natural gas, this would give Venezuela the same strangle hold on Aruba that Russia now has on the EU as far as providing natural gas.

Be that as it may, why not just wait for the Ruskies mapping of the floor of the ocean for you know they are not going to bring their fleet in there without knowing what's there.  Certainly not their SS Peter the Great, the pride of their nuclear subs.

Aruba and Venezuela both will be lucky if the damned thing doesn't malfunction and meltdown the way so many of the Russian's junky crap does.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: December 04, 2008, 12:59:50 AM »

Thanks Klaas.  That is Eduardo Mansur, founder of Aruba Search and Rescue.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: December 04, 2008, 01:01:22 AM »

To be honest i believe i read the same thing.It would more then likely have came after the exchange over the cage pictures Klass if that helps your search at all..for what it's worth..

I was one of the ones who said that I wondered now if there ever was
a baby....that was after other incondidtencies had been exposed.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #257 on: December 04, 2008, 01:03:12 AM »

Well, I feel like I've been up and down a hill too fast. My stomach's back there someplace!

I'm giving it up as well for the night.

Maybe I didn't miss so much. On the other hand, I may have missed Natalee being found.

No worries. Klaas will let me know! 

Night sweet monkeys! You too, you rotten ones~! (jk)

God Bless!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: December 04, 2008, 01:03:42 AM »

Hotshot - I have always been a supporter of Caps.  I don't know that I can now say the same for some of those who were on Persistence.  Kermit has shown us so much proof and Kyle and produced nothing in his own defense.  You said that Beth is not happy that Kermit exposed her letters and she knows what's going on.  Can you please explain that a little more.  Kermit led us to believe that he had Bath's permission to expose the photographs and cover up.  Do we have incorrect information?
Beth gave her ok to expose Aruba "period".  Beth would never give the OK to hurt someone who has tried to help bring closure.  We should all know beth by now, and she is not a hateful person.   kermit has shown nothing but private emails, that may have been changed prior to her posting them.  kyle already stated a few threads back, he is done with this show, and is no longer posting here.  i don't blame him.  Can you believe they were even mentioning that maybe he didnt even have a baby, and maybe he didnt even name her natalee?  WOW, thats hateful.

Hotshot - what you are saying is the exact opposite of what Kermit is saying.  Kermit has told us that Beth did not get the photographs from anyone on the Persistence.  You are saying that she did.  Kermit is saying that this information was withheld from the H/Ts, and you are saying that it wasn't.  Do you have any knowledge of Louis or Kyle selling or trying to sell photographs from the cage?  Kermit has given us an awful lot of evidence, including photographs.  I personally don't care if they were looking for oil while they were looking for Natalee.  I am angry that based on what Kermit has told us, the search for Natalee was a fixed game (as PI himself put it).  I am angry about the way the contents of the cage were handled.  I am angry that information was withheld from Beth and Dave.  Perhaps you and Kermit need to debate some of these issues, because these are big issues and as a group, we are here to ask questions until we get answers.

Very eloquent SS!I believe Kermit will post in due time.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: December 04, 2008, 01:05:45 AM »

Well, I feel like I've been up and down a hill too fast. My stomach's back there someplace!

I'm giving it up as well for the night.

Maybe I didn't miss so much. On the other hand, I may have missed Natalee being found.

No worries. Klaas will let me know! 

Night sweet monkeys! You too, you rotten ones~! (jk)

God Bless!

G-Night CBB.Monkey's are all here for the TRUTH.Natalee's Truth.Nothing more nothing less.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.