April 25, 2024, 10:51:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 304591 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: December 04, 2008, 09:43:00 AM »

Statement Issued On Radio Netherlands Worldwide

Police head hindered Holloway investigation

Published: Thursday 04 December 2008 10:28 UTC
Last updated: Thursday 04 December 2008 10:35 UTC

The Aruban Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes, has told the ANP news agency that the investigation into the 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway was severely hindered in its initial stages by the island’s Dutch police commissioner. Mr Croes said former commissioner Jan van de Straten did this to help his friend Paul van der Sloot, the father of the chief suspect in the US high school graduate’s disappearance.

Mr Croes also said that Mr Van de Straten appeared to have made a conscious decision not to arrest Joran van der Sloot and two other suspects until ten days after Ms Holloway disappeared, even though the first few days are crucial in such an investigation. He went on to say that Mr Van de Straten and Mr Van der Sloot conducted lengthy telephone conversations after the disappearance and that the commissioner deployed a team of second-rank officers to investigate it.

Mr Croes added that a Dutch minister had asked the Aruban authorities to conceal as much as possible the fact that Joran van der Sloot was Dutch.

Very clear and unmistakeable accusation here, provided with corroborated attribution and pointing directly to a named individual -- in this case former Aruba polis chief Jan van der Stratten.

This represents REAL movement in this case, and should leave door open for charges which we have talked about here for years:

Obstruction of Justice
Failure to Perform
Police and Judicial Misconduct.

With a statement like this out there now, it appears that an investigation into a coverup MUST be done.

See the link to Greta wire (if this has been posted earlier -- apologies).

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

we always knew it was van der straaten!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: December 04, 2008, 09:49:30 AM »

I believe in the good intentions and hard work of Tim Miller, Louis Schaefer, John Silvetti, Persistence & her crew, Kyle, Jossy Mansur, and all the folks that keep the focus on finding Natalee.  I wasn't there in Aruba and I have to trust that good people are keeping her memory safe.

No one person can do everything, everyone can do something.  Sometimes I may not know why things happen, but I do believe they have a purpose. 

All things come in God's time.

What does the FBI have to say of these latest revelations regarding the cage?  Beth's lawyer in Holland?  Dr. Phil & his team?  Joe T.?  US State Department?

How does Joran's latest confession affect all those travel agents that have promoted Aruba in the past?  Will they continue to do so? 

I guess I'll be patient and see how things unfold.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: December 04, 2008, 09:51:04 AM »

Lisa...Perfect sense...I have tried to read it all and did read all your posts to Kermit.

Lots of posts have made sense on both sides...Really not sure what to think!

Kyle's posts have me really confused.

As his e-mails are posted, I am bothered too!! But I think he is guilty of making some bad decisions at most, not that Natalee was recovered in that cage. But again, we don't know the context or to whom those e-mails were sent to so we don't know what was going on.

When Kyle was on the Persistance we watched him go back and forth with all the info he was trying to absorb and his posts. I got super ticked off at one point and I am pretty sure it was Klaas who told me to relax...lol...that he was young... had no idea he was in his early 20's...and that he didn't know the history that we did.

Is he perfect...no...has he always made the right decisions..who does...but I don't believe they found Natalee in that cage, I don't believe for one minute, as bad as Tim wanted to bring Natalee home, that the members of the Persistance were able to pull one over on him...ad I don't believe Kyle is involved in a cover-up..nor the other members of the Crew.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #343 on: December 04, 2008, 09:52:53 AM »

Dirty Hand.....Dirty Hand!!!!!  Why does no one ever listen to me??? Why?? Why?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: December 04, 2008, 09:55:15 AM »

Dirty Hand.....Dirty Hand!!!!!  Why does no one ever listen to me??? Why?? Why?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

rofl...I listen!! Love ya Girl!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: December 04, 2008, 09:56:09 AM »

I believe in the good intentions and hard work of Tim Miller, Louis Schaefer, John Silvetti, Persistence & her crew, Kyle, Jossy Mansur, and all the folks that keep the focus on finding Natalee.  I wasn't there in Aruba and I have to trust that good people are keeping her memory safe.

No one person can do everything, everyone can do something.  Sometimes I may not know why things happen, but I do believe they have a purpose. 

All things come in God's time.

What does the FBI have to say of these latest revelations regarding the cage?  Beth's lawyer in Holland?  Dr. Phil & his team?  Joe T.?  US State Department?

How does Joran's latest confession affect all those travel agents that have promoted Aruba in the past?  Will they continue to do so? 

I guess I'll be patient and see how things unfold.

jmho

I agree!!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #346 on: December 04, 2008, 10:00:34 AM »

rofl...I listen!! Love ya Girl!!!

Yes, but when everyone keeps beating you over the head with that dead horse stick it begins to hurt.  I have spent years in Shango...and who told us there was a dirty hand???? Who leaned us toward a crooked cop???   Who??  Who?? Shango....cha cha...cha cha cha...shango..shango..shango....anyone want to dance?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #347 on: December 04, 2008, 10:06:13 AM »

Wow!!  I can clear a room! 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: December 04, 2008, 10:07:04 AM »

you crack me up!!! I am still here. Was that article exciting or what????!!!
Finally!! Vindication!!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: December 04, 2008, 10:08:15 AM »

They have to arrest these bastards !!!

They have to arrest these bastards !!!

Vd straten use the policte team(unit ) what they normaly use for carnival !!!!!!!

Would that be the black team? 
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #350 on: December 04, 2008, 10:08:16 AM »

I read a lot, but seldom post. I don't know if Kermit or CAPS is right or perhaps both are wrong.  But I know that we are told at work, that if you don't want something passed around or made public, don't put it in an email.  If Beth has an issue with something posted, she knows how to fix it.  As far as Jug's comments about the Persistance crew, if Jug had all the answers this would have been solved already.  Therefore, we have the right to discuss anybody who puts themselves into the mix.  Just MHO.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: December 04, 2008, 10:09:07 AM »

Morning Johan! I was just about to post the article and you beat me again!! lol  Great job...this is so huge!!! They are starting to turn on each other!!

YES, I just hope something comes of it!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #352 on: December 04, 2008, 10:09:57 AM »

you crack me up!!! I am still here. Was that article exciting or what????!!!
Finally!! Vindication!!!

Oh I am just getting started...if you don't like Shango you better take your leave now...I will be in and out all day...and no one but Klaas can stop me now. It's Shango time!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: December 04, 2008, 10:10:37 AM »

Lala's you know I listen.  So does HAMMER.  He was shouting corruption before the rest.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: December 04, 2008, 10:11:23 AM »

I can't help but think that a lot of the little things going on behind the scenes are actually an orchestrated effort by several parties to put the heat on.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #355 on: December 04, 2008, 10:14:46 AM »

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:42 pm
Arawaks hold singing card from babylon
There is also a trio. One Babylonian. 2 Shivas.
Arawaks can’t let babylonian Card sing because hand holding it dirty too.
Many teepees fall. No Wampum.
Cowboys eat Sacrifice. Arawaks eat sacrifice.
Dirty hand stays hidden, but all are well-fed.
Cowboys happy, but unrest in the halls of the palace
Babylon owes the Arawaks!

Joran....Babylonian card
Arawaks....ALE

Translation:  ALE can not let Joran tell what he knows because the person in charge has been paid to keep quiet.

Well fed....well paid to keep their mouths shut!!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: December 04, 2008, 10:14:55 AM »

Morning Johan! I was just about to post the article and you beat me again!! lol  Great job...this is so huge!!! They are starting to turn on each other!!

YES, I just hope something comes of it!

Me too...walking around with a big grin on my face!! I think they are imploding!!! lol

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #357 on: December 04, 2008, 10:15:25 AM »

Lala's you know I listen.  So does HAMMER.  He was shouting corruption before the rest.

I know...I just want to see Paulus in handcuffs....
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: December 04, 2008, 10:15:44 AM »

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:42 pm
Arawaks hold singing card from babylon
There is also a trio. One Babylonian. 2 Shivas.
Arawaks can’t let babylonian Card sing because hand holding it dirty too.
Many teepees fall. No Wampum.
Cowboys eat Sacrifice. Arawaks eat sacrifice.
Dirty hand stays hidden, but all are well-fed.
Cowboys happy, but unrest in the halls of the palace
Babylon owes the Arawaks!

Joran....Babylonian card
Arawaks....ALE

Translation:  ALE can not let Joran tell what he knows because the person in charge has been paid to keep quiet.

Well fed....well paid to keep their mouths shut!!!

Hey!! shango is FINALLY making sense to me!! lol

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #359 on: December 04, 2008, 10:16:11 AM »

I can't help but think that a lot of the little things going on behind the scenes are actually an orchestrated effort by several parties to put the heat on.

Exactly!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.