April 24, 2024, 07:40:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 304473 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: December 04, 2008, 10:16:43 AM »

Dirty Hand.....Dirty Hand!!!!!  Why does no one ever listen to me??? Why?? Why?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Lala's you know I listen.  So does HAMMER.  He was shouting corruption before the rest.

I know...I just want to see Paulus in handcuffs....

oh...would that be a pretty sight!!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: December 04, 2008, 10:17:23 AM »

Lisa...Perfect sense...I have tried to read it all and did read all your posts to Kermit.

Lots of posts have made sense on both sides...Really not sure what to think!

Kyle's posts have me really confused.

As his e-mails are posted, I am bothered too!! But I think he is guilty of making some bad decisions at most, not that Natalee was recovered in that cage. But again, we don't know the context or to whom those e-mails were sent to so we don't know what was going on.

When Kyle was on the Persistance we watched him go back and forth with all the info he was trying to absorb and his posts. I got super ticked off at one point and I am pretty sure it was Klaas who told me to relax...lol...that he was young... had no idea he was in his early 20's...and that he didn't know the history that we did.

Is he perfect...no...has he always made the right decisions..who does...but I don't believe they found Natalee in that cage, I don't believe for one minute, as bad as Tim wanted to bring Natalee home, that the members of the Persistance were able to pull one over on him...ad I don't believe Kyle is involved in a cover-up..nor the other members of the Crew.
Well, even Hotshot appears to believe that Natalee was found by the Persistence. The disagreement is WHEN they informed the FBI and family.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: December 04, 2008, 10:17:46 AM »

I can't help but think that a lot of the little things going on behind the scenes are actually an orchestrated effort by several parties to put the heat on.

Exactly!!

I know they are. All this is no accident. It was hard work by a lot of people for that past year.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: December 04, 2008, 10:19:52 AM »

Dirty Hand.....Dirty Hand!!!!!  Why does no one ever listen to me??? Why?? Why?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Lala's you know I listen.  So does HAMMER.  He was shouting corruption before the rest.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: December 04, 2008, 10:21:18 AM »

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:22 pm
Because the fallen judge agreed, he can sing any song he wants
A poisonous siren in the halls of babylon
He will sing to keep doors open, much to the cowboys distress

Because Paulus was involved from the beginning he has the power. He may seem a simpleton to some but he knows where all the skeletons are buried (no pun intended) he can dictate how this investigation goes and he can continue to control things because of what he did and what he knows.  When you pay people...you have control over these people regardless of who wants to know the truth.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: December 04, 2008, 10:21:47 AM »

roflmao!!!

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: December 04, 2008, 10:23:03 AM »

Hotshot - I have always been a supporter of Caps.  I don't know that I can now say the same for some of those who were on Persistence.  Kermit has shown us so much proof and Kyle and produced nothing in his own defense.  You said that Beth is not happy that Kermit exposed her letters and she knows what's going on.  Can you please explain that a little more.  Kermit led us to believe that he had Bath's permission to expose the photographs and cover up.  Do we have incorrect information?
Beth gave her ok to expose Aruba "period".  Beth would never give the OK to hurt someone who has tried to help bring closure.  We should all know beth by now, and she is not a hateful person.   kermit has shown nothing but private emails, that may have been changed prior to her posting them.  kyle already stated a few threads back, he is done with this show, and is no longer posting here.  i don't blame him.  Can you believe they were even mentioning that maybe he didnt even have a baby, and maybe he didnt even name her natalee?  WOW, thats hateful.

OK so your thinking that when Kermit asked Beth can I expose Aruba.
Beth said sure, she didn't know it would be the cage pictures?
So do you think Kermit did not explain to Beth what she was going to expose.

Was the recent coverup directed towards Aruba or the Persistence Search? 

Maybe silence means that the Dutch/Aruban government are really going to do something. 

How many facts have been presented along with those pictures?  not many, imho

I believe there is much I do not know, few if any facts.  Lots of posts making links that have no backup--example would be John Silvetti and Louis Schaefer. 

I will wait to see if something new comes from all of this.  Perhaps someone was checking the evidence connection in Aruba and phone records.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: December 04, 2008, 10:24:26 AM »

By the way, if it's not postponed again Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil:

Future Hearings

12/04/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012

Motion to Compel (Further Interrogatory Responses and Production of Documents (4);
2) Second Motion to Dismiss andRequest for Terminating Sanctions
3) Case Management Conference)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: December 04, 2008, 10:25:13 AM »

Why are we so excited that "shango" was correct about ALE corruption?????? Didn't we ALL know that from the very first week??? I think some of you think that "shango" has "mystical powers". He may be an "informant" -- but he ain't magic.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: December 04, 2008, 10:33:09 AM »

I can clear the room with the best of them!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: December 04, 2008, 10:34:32 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_50090.php

It just won't go away  

Amigoe English
MPA: new, dangerous specie of mosquito in Aruba
3 Dec, 2008, 08:11 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — The MPA has again demanded an explanation from Minister Booshi Wever of Public Health, Environment, Administrative-, and Immigration Affairs about the control of insects that are dangerous for the public health. The opposition party received confirmation that there is a new species of mosquito on the island that is more dangerous than the mosquitoes infected with dengue.

The Minister doesn’t say what the species is. MPA has learned that some people have already been stung by these mosquitoes and that they have become ill. Besides, the Public Health Department is aware of these cases. MPA therefore demands clarity from the Minister and demands that the people be informed as soon as possible.

It must not be a repeat of 2005 when the Minister told the people at the end of that year that the number of dengue-cases was not alarming. After reports in the media, he had to admit that the figures were indeed concerning. He was forced to call in the international public health information (PAHO) to help combat the epidemic.

MPA has already criticized the policy of the Minister before: the island is inspected twice every year (PAHO advices four times) for possible breakout places. “The Public Health Department has already expressed its concern and Minister Wever has admitted that the government does not comply with these international standards. MPA has requested the Minister to do so, but strangely enough, he is not making any effort to increase the number of inspections”, concludes party-leader Monica Kock.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: December 04, 2008, 10:34:36 AM »

Why are we so excited that "shango" was correct about ALE corruption?????? Didn't we ALL know that from the very first week??? I think some of you think that "shango" has "mystical powers". He may be an "informant" -- but he ain't magic.

I am trying nicely to answer your ugly post...but I may not be able to. That comment was totally uncalled for toward me. Shango does not have magic powers.  Until recently I was still trying to figure out who he was.  Shango was not an informant...Shango wanted to hear himself talk and while talking told us things that continue to fit into this entire fiasco in Aruba. I suggest you stay in your world and I will in mine...if you do not like Shango discussion then scroll on by that is what I usually do with your posts. 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #372 on: December 04, 2008, 10:37:12 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_50090.php

It just won't go away  

Amigoe English
MPA: new, dangerous specie of mosquito in Aruba
3 Dec, 2008, 08:11 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — The MPA has again demanded an explanation from Minister Booshi Wever of Public Health, Environment, Administrative-, and Immigration Affairs about the control of insects that are dangerous for the public health. The opposition party received confirmation that there is a new species of mosquito on the island that is more dangerous than the mosquitoes infected with dengue.

The Minister doesn’t say what the species is. MPA has learned that some people have already been stung by these mosquitoes and that they have become ill. Besides, the Public Health Department is aware of these cases. MPA therefore demands clarity from the Minister and demands that the people be informed as soon as possible.

It must not be a repeat of 2005 when the Minister told the people at the end of that year that the number of dengue-cases was not alarming. After reports in the media, he had to admit that the figures were indeed concerning. He was forced to call in the international public health information (PAHO) to help combat the epidemic.

MPA has already criticized the policy of the Minister before: the island is inspected twice every year (PAHO advices four times) for possible breakout places. “The Public Health Department has already expressed its concern and Minister Wever has admitted that the government does not comply with these international standards. MPA has requested the Minister to do so, but strangely enough, he is not making any effort to increase the number of inspections”, concludes party-leader Monica Kock.

Plague...pestilence...drought...corruption...evil...I think this could be biblical. 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: December 04, 2008, 10:37:35 AM »

I can't help but think that a lot of the little things going on behind the scenes are actually an orchestrated effort by several parties to put the heat on.

Exactly!!

I know they are. All this is no accident. It was hard work by a lot of people for that past year.

I have a timeline...still working on it
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: December 04, 2008, 10:39:42 AM »

I am trying nicely to answer your ugly post...but I may not be able to. That comment was totally uncalled for toward me. Shango does not have magic powers.  Until recently I was still trying to figure out who he was.  Shango was not an informant...Shango wanted to hear himself talk and while talking told us things that continue to fit into this entire fiasco in Aruba. I suggest you stay in your world and I will in mine...if you do not like Shango discussion then scroll on by that is what I usually do with your posts. 

Do we have the same Shango? Jeez I would like to be right , just once!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: December 04, 2008, 10:40:50 AM »

Do we have the same Shango? Jeez I would like to be right , just once!

I thought so. LOL 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: December 04, 2008, 10:41:03 AM »

Take what you want from what I said. I have absolutely no regards for Shango. Shango could have put an end to this fiasco 3 1/2 years ago but instead kept everyone "dancing".

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: December 04, 2008, 10:42:30 AM »

not sure what it says..but probably not something nice! lol

Rudy Croes and Jan Van der Stratten

the unique cu have cu carga responsabilidad for cuerpo policial is minister rudy croes
friday, 28 november 2008

oranjestad – the problem more earnest cu have cuerpo policial as cu the is according ex comisario jan vd straten is cu owing to stop cu his declaration of policy of reorganisacion. “e declaration of policy have to owing to follow. owing to stop this or the la cai for of hand. my not know. the train have to sigui” vd straten owing to declara at good morning aruba.

this is reaccion of the ex comisario on the.o. declaracion of minister rudy croes cu the week here still owing to declara cu the problem in cuerpo policial is debi at the ml work of jan vd straten cu the will owing to let behind. on comentario of minister of husticia cu vd straten do not serve, the ex comisario was breve. according vd straten, con can cu
cu the tabatei, now rudy croes owing to achieve is good for critica his work. “awor are you talk of dje? ai not, leumai.

i do not go in discusion cu minister of husticia” vd straten owing to tell provided that breve. the is let the mandatario of husticia carga his own responsabilidad. “mi do not go in discusion. the is the unique person cu have cu carga responsabilidad for her cuerpo, y not van der straten, neither one another hende” the ex comisario owing to follow tell.

aworaki according vd straten can owing to compronde have one reogranisacion tumando lugar for thing is the barionan, y according vd straten is much important for this take lugar. have to know that is in district, y that is thief y that is haci bad. aumento of criminalidad is follow aumenta in end of year y because; such is important for police is visible on caya. the mature cu the plan do not funciona is because owing to stop the plan of vd straten according the ex comisario owing to let know.

time of alwin nectar y jan vd straten because; comisario they owing to work on one good plan. now is siguiendo cu one reorganisacion but they're haciendo this at they as. for fix the situation, percura for do you have more person trahando, usando the recursonan as

was one day anterior cu minister of husticia owing to critica actuacion of pasado of jan vd straten severamente. owing to show cu is thanks at the bad work of vd straten cu today the cuerpo is as cu the is.

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3207&Itemid=

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #378 on: December 04, 2008, 10:43:14 AM »

Simian Says: June 25th, 2005 at 8:21 pm
The Simian knows the Babylonians. They need to plan the legal checkmate perfectly. They know that the elder knows his way around the palace. All gates need to be shut.

The Hindus don’t know that the elder knows what happened. They thought they did the boy a favor by protecting him. The Hindus don’t know what happened.

The cowboys gave themselves 10 days. One down.

Paulus was in control from the beginning...paid the authorities.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: December 04, 2008, 10:46:38 AM »

Simian Says: June 25th, 2005 at 8:21 pm
The Simian knows the Babylonians. They need to plan the legal checkmate perfectly. They know that the elder knows his way around the palace. All gates need to be shut.

The Hindus don’t know that the elder knows what happened. They thought they did the boy a favor by protecting him. The Hindus don’t know what happened.

The cowboys gave themselves 10 days. One down.

Paulus was in control from the beginning...paid the authorities.
Which proves my point -- he knew and did NOTHING.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.