April 24, 2024, 05:26:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 304442 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: December 04, 2008, 10:51:44 AM »

Simian Says: June 25th, 2005 at 8:21 pm
The Simian knows the Babylonians. They need to plan the legal checkmate perfectly. They know that the elder knows his way around the palace. All gates need to be shut.

The Hindus don’t know that the elder knows what happened. They thought they did the boy a favor by protecting him. The Hindus don’t know what happened.

The cowboys gave themselves 10 days. One down.

Paulus was in control from the beginning...paid the authorities.
Which proves my point -- he knew and did NOTHING.

Yes, he knew and did nothing except give hints on the internet.  He was an a**, a whimp, a chicken.  Nobody is saying he was a great guy.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: December 04, 2008, 10:52:11 AM »

The Simian knows the Babylonians. They need to plan the legal checkmate perfectly. They know that the elder knows his way around the palace. All gates need to be shut.

The Hindus don’t know that the elder knows what happened. They thought they did the boy a favor by protecting him. The Hindus don’t know what happened.

Just  thought...Maybe he has had a change of heart!  Hmmmmmm!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: December 04, 2008, 10:53:46 AM »

I will not argue the point that Shango did nothing....I do not think Shango wanted to do anything....only read his words and know there was truth in them.  Shango did just exactly what he wanted...tell the story and still be anonymous. Shango is not the only poster that has known important information and failed to share it. That is the status quo in Aruba...if you want to live and continue to have a life of value...you shut your trap and keep quiet.  If anyone thinks Shango was in this to help anyone they are sadly mistaken.  Believe it or not, I am not confused by Shango's lack of  morals to provide information to people that need it.  Shango was in it for Shango only.  That does not negate the fact that both Simian and Shango had heard or knew of things we did not.  Some think I wear rose-colored glasses about Shango...I do not...I only make people think that.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #383 on: December 04, 2008, 11:01:36 AM »

Joran said a couple of things about ALE during the interview that I'm sure has them beginning to turn on each other. Joran said that his Dad paid off 2 policemen and named them even though Greta bleeped the names. He also said that the police would never look into it, and that if anyone ever did it would have to be someone like Greta.

Van der Stratten was quoted as claiming Joran as his Godson (is that one word?) and that he didn't think he could arrest him.

It makes me wonder if those that heard the interview are reacting like they are because they heard truth coming out. I really would like to know how much of what Joran said is truth in the entire interview.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: December 04, 2008, 11:02:40 AM »

Good morning monkeys, and thanks to all who have brought these great articles today.

I am so happy that Rudy Croes is now throwing Jan van der Stratten under the bus.......let the blame game begin!  However, folks with even a basic knowledge of the case knew VDST was a big problem, godfather, friend and all.

I wonder when the others will be implicated.........you know, the judge buddies, Ben (Voc)King, Bob Witt, Rick Schmid.  The Dirty Judges that go along with the Dirty Police.  Nice try Rudy, but aren't YOU the minister of JUSTICE?  I guess Rudy wants us to believe he didn't know about this in 2005.

VDST certainly didn't force the judges to become involved.  If we truly have a round up of the corrupt, and their involvement in the cover up, WE'LL NEED A BIGGER NET!!!!!

Great news today everyone.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #385 on: December 04, 2008, 11:08:14 AM »

It's still all about tourism, IMO. It's imperative that Aruba still suffer over this case to drive even the blame. If nobody cares that tourism is down, and if tourism doesn't actually suffer, then no matter what is said or outed, there is no pressure.

Keeping this story front and center is important. Greta has done that with the last interview, and my hat's off to her!

Joran has certainly done his part to help that along as well.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: December 04, 2008, 11:12:51 AM »

Joran said a couple of things about ALE during the interview that I'm sure has them beginning to turn on each other. Joran said that his Dad paid off 2 policemen and named them even though Greta bleeped the names. He also said that the police would never look into it, and that if anyone ever did it would have to be someone like Greta.

Van der Stratten was quoted as claiming Joran as his Godson (is that one word?) and that he didn't think he could arrest him.

It makes me wonder if those that heard the interview are reacting like they are because they heard truth coming out. I really would like to know how much of what Joran said is truth in the entire interview.

me too. Still can't piece it all together though in my head. We know whatever happened, Paulus knew that morning, he, joran. kalpoes around the pool..no body no case, that was the morning before Beth arrived..correct?  We know van der straaten knew before you guys touched down...visibility police sent to take the report of chaperone and no cops would show up.

So if it was a kidnapping...was joran taken by surprise by what went down, freaked and told his dad that morning? Did paulus find the money and find out? I mean something bad had to have happened for paulus to know that early and have them gathered around the pool coming up with the cover-up story.

Do you think it was a kidnapping...or do you think what ever happened to Natalee, happened at the hands of joran, and in the sloot house? I still think whatever happened...went down at the sloot house...and the bag with the $10,000 bucks...was the payoff for whoever was hired to take Natalee away. Why all sweaty and dirty the night Beth showed up at their house? What was in the trunk Beth and Jug were so alerted to? I still tend to think it was that night that Natalee was taken away in a boat by someone and paid $10,000 bucks to do it. Why all the visits to the bank by Paulus Monday? he claims he was deposting winnings of joran,,,what winnings? a few hundred bucks? he made several trips to the bank that day!!! that is when the $10,000 was being put together imho! Van der sloot was helping...paulus was getting the payoff money...thats where the $10,000 bucks comes in...in my mind.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: December 04, 2008, 11:14:39 AM »

It's still all about tourism, IMO. It's imperative that Aruba still suffer over this case to drive even the blame. If nobody cares that tourism is down, and if tourism doesn't actually suffer, then no matter what is said or outed, there is no pressure.

Keeping this story front and center is important. Greta has done that with the last interview, and my hat's off to her!

Joran has certainly done his part to help that along as well.

Did you notice how Croes is trying to put the blame on the Dutch? He even said the Dutch told him to try and have joran seem like an Aruban, not a Dutch boy. Maybe the Arubans have finally had enough of covering for the Dutch and will stand up for themselves.

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: December 04, 2008, 11:16:04 AM »

Hiya Monkeys  If there is going to be a roundup of the corrupt on Aruba, they better fence in the entire island.
CBB, I wonder if goonchild was warning his economic supporters to make sure his payments continue or he will tell all? What he told Greta may just be the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #389 on: December 04, 2008, 11:19:04 AM »

me too. Still can't piece it all together though in my head. We know whatever happened, Paulus knew that morning, he, joran. kalpoes around the pool..no body no case, that was the morning before Beth arrived..correct?  We know van der straaten knew before you guys touched down...visibility police sent to take the report of chaperone and no cops would show up.

So if it was a kidnapping...was joran taken by surprise by what went down, freaked and told his dad that morning? Did paulus find the money and find out? I mean something bad had to have happened for paulus to know that early and have them gathered around the pool coming up with the cover-up story.

Do you think it was a kidnapping...or do you think what ever happened to Natalee, happened at the hands of joran, and in the sloot house? I still think whatever happened...went down at the sloot house...and the bag with the $10,000 bucks...was the payoff for whoever was hired to take Natalee away. Why all sweaty and dirty the night Beth showed up at their house? What was in the trunk Beth and Jug were so alerted to? I still tend to think it was that night that Natalee was taken away in a boat by someone and paid $10,000 bucks to do it. Why all the visits to the bank by Paulus Monday? he claims he was deposting winnings of joran,,,what winnings? a few hundred bucks? he made several trips to the bank that day!!! that is when the $10,000 was being put together imho! Van der sloot was helping...paulus was getting the payoff money...thats where the $10,000 bucks comes in...in my mind.

Excellent questions! Good Points! One thing, I do feel sure about. Joran didn't tell the ENTIRE truth to Greta no matter what. In the car tapes, Deepak says, "If they find her, they'll see that sh*t." Even if Natalee was sold, she did not go quietly or unhurt, IMO.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #390 on: December 04, 2008, 11:21:45 AM »

Hiya Monkeys  If there is going to be a roundup of the corrupt on Aruba, they better fence in the entire island.
CBB, I wonder if goonchild was warning his economic supporters to make sure his payments continue or he will tell all? What he told Greta may just be the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

Very plausible. If that's the case, Paulus was one of the warned!

I honestly think Joran's playing with fire. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he turned up dead.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #391 on: December 04, 2008, 11:27:17 AM »

Memory fails me. Was it the morning before Beth arrived that the pool conversation occurred?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: December 04, 2008, 11:29:42 AM »

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/12/04/no-apologies-from-me-on-this-one-in-fact-thank-you-fox-news/

December 4th, 2008 10:27 AM Eastern
No apologies from me on this one! In fact, I say “thank you Fox News for backing us up!”by Greta Van Susteren
I have received some (not a majority) emails and comments from viewers / bloggers who are critical of our persistence in the Natalee Holloway investigation.  You will receive no apology from me on this one.  In fact, I appreciate what MY network has done in supporting us…let’s review some facts and perhaps you will understand.

First, some background: here are the networks that covered Natalee Holloway disappearance in 2005:

ABC News

ABC shows (eg The View, 20/20)

NBC

MS/NBC

Fox News Channel

CNN

CNN International

CNN Headline News

CBS (and their entertainment shows.)

The story reaped big ratings for everyone at first…so all of the above stuck with it during that time.  But then the ratings slipped…and it got very expensive to pursue the story since it is international one and it is also disruptive to lives to have to keep traveling…and, most importantly, it just got hard to do.  Leads dried up.  It meant journalists had to really, really, really work — and be willing to have disappointment when leads went no where.  It also meant giving up weekends etc since we also had to move on to other stories in the news. Plus, we got a great deal of resistance from the Arubans and the Dutch.

So what happened?

All of the above networks except one — FOX NEWS CHANNEL - gave up.  Fox could have given up.  It sure is expensive and the times are lean for all in the media.  We could have spent the huge amount of money on some flashy full page ads about ourselves….we didn’t.   Fox has backed ON THE RECORD and I appreciate it.  This has  been very, very, very expensive.

The topic may not be so hot for viewers now but it remains important.  A missing American matters. If you had a family member missing, I hope we could help in some way.  Yes, there are other missing Americans and I wish I could work as much on those (maybe after we get answers with Natalee Holloway, I will!)

I am proud that Fox News Channel is not so easily swayed by cost, by ratings…but rather sees the importance of doing what we can. Sometimes doing the right thing is the right thing to do.  We have worked behind the scenes on this story since the beginning.  Weekends have been given up by many.  We have done other topics while scrambling to investigate this one.  We feel a loyalty to you the audience (I would think you would feel “had” if we simply dumped it after spending so much time on it) and more importantly, we feel we owe it to those who love Natalee.

I don’t know if we will ever find out what happened to Natalee Holloway on May 30, 2005…but at least we can say at Fox News Channel with great pride “we tried…we really tried.”

So what prompted this blog entry? Read below a GretaWire comment and a quick response from me:

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: December 04, 2008, 11:29:45 AM »

Excellent questions! Good Points! One thing, I do feel sure about. Joran didn't tell the ENTIRE truth to Greta no matter what. In the car tapes, Deepak says, "If they find her, they'll see that sh*t." Even if Natalee was sold, she did not go quietly or unhurt, IMO.

I was thinking the same thing CBB. If in fact she was sold...then it is the most terrifying vision imagineable, if you combine the shaking joran said Natalee experienced and the boat with the payoff. The shaking may have been pure fear. It makes me shudder thinking about it. She would have know exactly what was happening to her.

But that bag with the $10,000...seemed real to me...then I kept thinking about all the trips to the bank by paulus that day...they have to tie in. that is why I tend to think there was a boat hired the night Beth and Jug arrived to take Natalee's body far away. Also the reason why the boys were dirty and in sweaty clothes when Beth and Jug saw them.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: December 04, 2008, 11:32:58 AM »

Memory fails me. Was it the morning before Beth arrived that the pool conversation occurred?

that is what I was trying to remember also.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: December 04, 2008, 11:34:43 AM »

that is what I was trying to remember also.

was the pool gathering and all the bank visits Monday morning?

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: December 04, 2008, 11:35:03 AM »

Very plausible. If that's the case, Paulus was one of the warned!

I honestly think Joran's playing with fire. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he turned up dead.

CBB that is what I am afraid of.  I want the punk alive so maybe some day someone will beat the real truth out of him or we can see him spend the rest or most of his life locked up away from his gambling, partying and girls!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: December 04, 2008, 11:35:11 AM »

They have to arrest these bastards !!!

They have to arrest these bastards !!!

Vd straten use the policte team(unit ) what they normaly use for carnival !!!!!!!

Would that be the black team? 

I'm not holding my breath, but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: December 04, 2008, 11:48:39 AM »

Trying to put it all together, and I am leaning towards Natalee passed at the slot house of a siezure from a date rape drug. joran freaks and gets Paulus up. Paulus is trying to figure out what to do...looks up on the computer the effects of drugs and alcohol. Natalee, expires. Gathers the boys up that morning around the pool to create their story and to figure out what to do with Natalee. Sends joran off to school and calls in van der sloot. Van der sloot is able to keep the chaperone limited to just the visibility team..no police would show up. Van der sloot and van der straaten arrange for someone to take Natalee far away in a boat. paulus makes several trips to the bank to get the money put together. They meet the person with the boat, pay him the $10,000, and Natalee is taken away where she will never be found. Deepak and joran NOT at the casino, but meeting the man with the boat. When Jug and Beth arrive, deepak and joran are getting back, sweaty and dirty.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: December 04, 2008, 11:51:49 AM »

Trying to put it all together, and I am leaning towards Natalee passed at the slot house of a siezure from a date rape drug. joran freaks and gets Paulus up. Paulus is trying to figure out what to do...looks up on the computer the effects of drugs and alcohol. Natalee, expires. Gathers the boys up that morning around the pool to create their story and to figure out what to do with Natalee. Sends joran off to school and calls in van der sloot. Van der sloot is able to keep the chaperone limited to just the visibility team..no police would show up. Van der sloot and van der straaten arrange for someone to take Natalee far away in a boat. paulus makes several trips to the bank to get the money put together. They meet the person with the boat, pay him the $10,000, and Natalee is taken away where she will never be found. Deepak and joran NOT at the casino, but meeting the man with the boat. When Jug and Beth arrive, deepak and joran are getting back, sweaty and dirty.

you know what else I am REALLY curious about???!!! Remember the guy who claimed to have the frozen condom? all the talk about not having a condom? What if a used condom was part of what was disposed of and the guy was trying to scare the sloots into blackmail $$ by pretending he had kept it back as evidence?

Betcha so much stuff is finally going to make sense and all the things we were focused on...turns out to be little parts of the puzzle.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.