March 28, 2024, 03:16:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 301849 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2008, 04:19:11 PM »

Another version comes to mind -

Me = Caps
J = Jacobs (Dennis)
W = Wever (Guido)
c's = Carlos N Charlie?  GVC's family?

Kalpoes related to Dompig.  Who is related to Jacobs and his family?  Anyone?

Could the Wever family (Guido) be related to Anita?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2008, 04:25:27 PM »

Can someone please tell me the how you can criticize Greta for giving Joran free air time but not criticize anyone giving Tacopina free air time?

What is the F'in difference?

If you are going to criticize Greta for putting Joran's lies out there, what the hell is having Joe Tacopina on a show going to do?

Steve Cohen and now Joe Tacopina? What's next van der straaten is going to come on a tell us how hard they worked?

Unless Tacopina can explain who pays him and how since he has by his own words seen the police file, anyone other than his client is responsible for Natalee's disappearance.

I'm afraid Dana better be very prepared and I would suggest getting some legal help before "interviewing" Tacopina.

And why would Tacopina want any attention? Does he think he's going to change some people's minds about Joran?

Just when did Joran become "sick?" before or after he killed Natalee?

How about reading him the Aruba court's decision which clearly states Paulus is involved in her disappearance. I'm sure Janet has that quote.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2008, 04:27:41 PM »

Looks like the server was down for a while.  I did email Dugga and I don't know if he resolved the problem or if it resolved itself.  Everything looks OK now 
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2008, 04:30:26 PM »

"I'll do anything to protect my son"

Is he?

But the women he rapes and sells have to fend for themselves.

Play "hey Joe" while Tacopina is on will you?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2008, 04:32:00 PM »

Poochy - Clyde Burke
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2008, 04:43:11 PM »

Can someone please tell me the how you can criticize Greta for giving Joran free air time but not criticize anyone giving Tacopina free air time?

If you are going to criticize Greta for putting Joran's lies out there, what the hell is having Joe Tacopina on a show going to do?

Steve Cohen and now Joe Tacopina? What's next van der straaten is going to come on a tell us how hard they worked?

Unless Tacopina can explain who pays him and how since he has by his own words seen the police file, anyone other than his client is responsible for Natalee's disappearance.

I'm afraid Dana better be very prepared and I would suggest getting some legal help before "interviewing" Tacopina.

And why would Tacopina want any attention? Does he think he's going to change some people's minds about Joran?

How about reading him the Aruba court's decision which clearly states Paulus is involved in her disappearance. I'm sure Janet has that quote.

I think Dennis Jacobs should be on with Dana.  He's been there since the beginning, and hasn't gone anywhere...

PVDS was there in the beginning and hasn't gone anywhere...

Anita wasn't there in the beginning and it's ALL her fault!  Imagine that!

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2008, 04:46:11 PM »

Oh Frank. LOL Who is going to call in to Dana's show ? We will just get the party line from Joe. And I think that if anyone in Aruba was interested in charging anyone, they would have done so by now. Joe will claim that there was no " evidence " to convict. I claim they didn't want to find the evidence. Or use what they have. The ball has always been in the hands of Aruban LE and their prosecutors. Joran and the Sloot family will get theirs by some other means and in some other fashion. Not Karma, but, a person can't live their life screwing over other people and expect nothing to happen. Unless you are a member of the mafia and have that protection.       
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2008, 04:59:30 PM »

I can't believe Dana is giving airtime to Tacopina.....I've heard enough of his lies to last the rest of my life. 
He is a paid liar who will say anything to deflect from Joran, Paulus, and the Aruban MOB.

Why should I listen to him for one second?  I won't spend the energy.

First Steve Cohen, architect of the cover up, now Tacopina, paid MOB mouthpiece.

Who's next..........Julia Renfroho or Reneeee?  No thanks.

I love Dana, but my stomach has had enough of this gang.  They all have zero credibility, and giving them a platform is a disservice to those guests who have credibility.

Who cares what Joe Tacopina thinks or says about anything?  Not me.

BLAH! PTOOEY!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2008, 05:01:24 PM »

Hmmmm.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2008, 05:02:58 PM »

Oh Frank. LOL Who is going to call in to Dana's show ? We will just get the party line from Joe. And I think that if anyone in Aruba was interested in charging anyone, they would have done so by now. Joe will claim that there was no " evidence " to convict. I claim they didn't want to find the evidence. Or use what they have. The ball has always been in the hands of Aruban LE and their prosecutors. Joran and the Sloot family will get theirs by some other means and in some other fashion. Not Karma, but, a person can't live their life screwing over other people and expect nothing to happen. Unless you are a member of the mafia and have that protection.       

wow 1st of all i see that im doing a show thursday night?
thats news to me?
I am doing a show friday night @ 9pm et
The guest list and topic has not been released yet

BTW Frank I hear there is a re run of Leave It To Beaver on that night you should watch it, Eddie and Lumpy will ask all the tough questions no fluff there.
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2008, 05:05:24 PM »

Poochy - Clyde Burke
Thanks!
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2008, 05:09:08 PM »

"I'll do anything to protect my son"

Is he?

But the women he rapes and sells have to fend for themselves.

Play "hey Joe" while Tacopina is on will you?

Isn't it possible he is protecting JVDS from business interests on the island?  

I remember early on, some suggested he (JVDS) was in jail for protection, not for questioning.

So, isn't it possible PVDS's primary task is to protect JVDS from the island?

JVDS continues to breath, open his mouth, hot air escapes and blows in the wind, and the island continues to suffer for whatever JVDS did in May 2005?

What if there are business interests on the island that would rather silence the wind?  What ever happened is so horrible that Joran slept at the International School? 

Who has PVDS really been protecting JVDS from?

What will happen next?  Will the 'wind' ever be still?

imho

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2008, 05:10:55 PM »

thats news to me?

BTW Frank I hear there is a re run of Leave It To Beaver on that night you should watch it, Eddie and Lumpy will ask all the tough questions no fluff there.

Did you miss a meeting?   lol.....

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2008, 05:18:51 PM »

CapsLockWizard
Scared Monkey
View Profile
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #931 on: Today at 12:19:56 AM »

Kermit: why are you stir the monkey cage by lying....I never siad the Moko nor Montanja but the Monserat pond.

If it was the Moko or the Montanja or the Soledad pond, he would have walk straigth home. and we would have not even know where he was since he would have been home and no one would have seen him.

The cemetary is a plausable senario...but after more research that plousable scenario is still under investigation and to make that plausable, we have the search and all the logisctics to make it happend, but that require a lot of more inividual involved.

on the issue of chop up and spread all over, that part of the result of several research.

here is what has happend.

1. I do my own research with more capable individuals here in aruba that are part of the local daily night scene in Aruba.
2. it was the Maty apartment used that night.
3. some part of desposal was in several location in Aruba. The Pond was where he burried the last part of the body.
4. After all that blood, he washed off in the pond.
5. from there he took the service road running towards McDonnald.
6. was saw by an withness.
7. withness went to OM and give his statement.
8. OM give instruction to clean up the Pond but, the Santarosa group did not clean it up, since the ground was still muddy and it was posponed but then the rain came and is now full to the brim. Got new pictures.
9. the pond is now offlimited by a chain across the drive way entrance.

10. spoke to Selvetty and asked a lot of question...
11, on the opening a business in Aruba... no way true. Need an Arubian Partner and the Business law for AVV or ofshore business registered in Aruba is not benefecial.

Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water.

Another thing, from 2005 to 2008, we has gone through several mayor stroms that has pull sunken boat more heavy than the cage and in depth more than the cage to shore.

The cage has an Owner and is not Aruban  nor Venezuelan  and not Dutch. it is from a Colombian person and the use has it purpuse.

Other thing, I know the next move of the water Search team......

The man with fake diploma who did provide the cleaning is in a checkmate......perheps the end of the those higher ups is almost near.

CAPS
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2008, 05:19:14 PM »

thats news to me?

nope seeing i book my guests and decide what night the show is on Im pretty sure whats going on.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2008, 05:20:01 PM »

CapsLockWizard
Scared Monkey
View Profile
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #931 on: Today at 12:19:56 AM »

Kermit: why are you stir the monkey cage by lying....I never siad the Moko nor Montanja but the Monserat pond.

If it was the Moko or the Montanja or the Soledad pond, he would have walk straigth home. and we would have not even know where he was since he would have been home and no one would have seen him.

The cemetary is a plausable senario...but after more research that plousable scenario is still under investigation and to make that plausable, we have the search and all the logisctics to make it happend, but that require a lot of more inividual involved.

on the issue of chop up and spread all over, that part of the result of several research.

here is what has happend.

1. I do my own research with more capable individuals here in aruba that are part of the local daily night scene in Aruba.
2. it was the Maty apartment used that night.
3. some part of desposal was in several location in Aruba. The Pond was where he burried the last part of the body.
4. After all that blood, he washed off in the pond.
5. from there he took the service road running towards McDonnald.
6. was saw by an withness.
7. withness went to OM and give his statement.
8. OM give instruction to clean up the Pond but, the Santarosa group did not clean it up, since the ground was still muddy and it was posponed but then the rain came and is now full to the brim. Got new pictures.
9. the pond is now offlimited by a chain across the drive way entrance.

10. spoke to Selvetty and asked a lot of question...
11, on the opening a business in Aruba... no way true. Need an Arubian Partner and the Business law for AVV or ofshore business registered in Aruba is not benefecial.

Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water.

Another thing, from 2005 to 2008, we has gone through several mayor stroms that has pull sunken boat more heavy than the cage and in depth more than the cage to shore.

The cage has an Owner and is not Aruban  nor Venezuelan  and not Dutch. it is from a Colombian person and the use has it purpuse.

Other thing, I know the next move of the water Search team......

The man with fake diploma who did provide the cleaning is in a checkmate......perheps the end of the those higher ups is almost near.

CAPS

CAPS STARTS OUT SAYING IT WAS MONTANA POND

January 22, 2008:

Well it says clearley the montana pond.

After this Joran at this time desided to despose of the body in Montana body of water.

January 27, 2008:

but the real body was dumped in a body of water in noord that has not been search

The MUI was a diversion for something else.

The day the search was in noord and the body of water that was search by the police was not to retrieve a body, bud to retrieve something else

The drop has happend but is not the body natalee drop.

February 1, 2008:

In my report I choose the White one but my road is not paved

The Montana Park Apartment is where all started..The Sex etc....

so look for the owners

CAPS BEGINS PLANTING THE SEED OF NEEDING A WITNESS

JaLALA:

The Must Be 2 witness for a conviction... but then they will play the "Not reliable Witness" for one of the witness.

The father can not testified against the son. The mother will Lie. July the reporter got his papers, etc

If no Second Withness, and Not A body, He will Walk

BETWEEN FEB 1 AND FEB 5, CAPS YAMMERS ON AND ON ABOUT NEEDING A WITNESS.  ALSO YAMMERS ON AND ON ABOUT HOW THEY NEVER PUT HER IN THE OCEAN.  ALSO ASKING KLAAS RELENTLESSLY IF SHE'S HEARD BACK FROM DAVE YET - ABOUT HIS EMAIL TO DAVE IN DECEMBER

NOW INTRODUCES THE WHITEHOUSE - WHICH IS NEAR MOKO POND

February 5, 2008

They mus have gone to this planned rave party at the Whitehouse. where she was raped and died.

THEN VOILA!  A WITNESS APPEARS TO CAPS.  THE ANSWER TO HIS CONSTANT REMINDER TO MONKEYS THAT WE NEED ONE.  NOTE THE WITNESS FIRST CLAIMS A TIME OF 3:44 AM

February 8, 2008

I know,

a Midnight aowl (SHOCO) saw him from his veranda at 3:44 passing in fornt of his house....All in muddy from the wate down....

Have new google earth.

CAPS FINALLY HEARS BACK FROM DAVE - AND AT THIS POINT, HE IS STILL DISCUSSING BOTH MOKO AND MONTANA - NO MENTION AT THIS POINT OF MONSERAT POND
February 16, 2008

Klaasend:

Did got Email from the man, He know nows and Understand.

ON THIS SAME DATE - CAPS NOW CLAIMS THIS WITNESS WAS MOVING AROUND, ENOUGH TO KNOW SECURITY WAS PATROLLING AND CAMERAS ROLLING

The witness state that the Bird was constantly moving in circle around the area that night..

and the bird normaly will wake you up and one will tent to go look up in the sky of what is going on. and wonder.

some take pictures. If picture was taken, the Man in the bird with his power beam will see you taken pictures. and can zoom in to see who you are.

CAPS TELLS US HIS UNCLE IS AN ATTORNEY

Yes the government has his own set of lawyers and only work for the Government.

The Lawyers also represents a group that work hand in hand with the OM.

I was wondering which lawyer was on the Roll that night to handel the cases.

On the Roll means (schedule) How I know this is that my uncle is a Lawyer and He always talk abaout to have Roll duty.

It means that he is on the evening list to handel cases comming in that night. it can also be a sub prosecuter.

NOW THE TIME THE WITNESS CLAIMS HAS CHANGED.  WHY WAS THIS DONE?  DID THEY REALIZE THE FIRST TIME STATED DIDN'T WORK WITH THE KNOWN TIMELINE?

February 23, 2008

CAPS say: 4:05 AM Joran passing in front of a witness house dirty and missing the Right shoe

NOW ENTER THE PERSISTENCE SEARCH OF THE POND.  BUT WAIT, IT'S NEITHER OF THE PONDS CAPS HAS PREVIOUSLY CLAIMED - THEY SEARCH THE MONSERRAT POND

CAPS ALSO CLAIMS THIS POND CONTAINS A TENNIS SHOE AND HUMAN REMAINS

SPECIAL NOTE - ACCORDING TO DAVE HOLLOWAY, CAPS WITNESS HAS MET WITH JOHN SILVETTI OF THE PERSISTENCE BY NOW[/b]

February 27, 2008

This time they have some special areas that they are checking. It started this morning and continue in the morning.

February 28, 2008:

Yes,

At 9:00 will go over there to amke sure they do not mis a spot....The sneaker is there....where is the sneaker is the remains.

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=858&Itemid=1

Grupo di barco Mericano “Persistance” ta busca den dam na Montserat
Thursday, 28 February 2008

ORANJESTAD - Grupo di e barco Mericano “Persistance” ayera a dicidi di drenta dam na Montserat pa asina wak si nan por haya algo. Nan a pone un sonar ultra sofistica cu a base di un software ta lagabo wak tur cos cu tin tanto den e awa cu den e lodo den  un forma tridimencional. Aunke cu e dam ta sumamente seco toch a logra haci un trabou amplio pa asina wak si por encontra algo di Nathalie Holloway. Despues di analisa tur e graphiconan cu nan a logra compila den e dam lo bai wak si ta yega na algo of no.

Quote from: oceanexploration on February 28, 2008, 03:34:45 PM

This is two of our crew out surveying the pond yesterday (27-Feb).  They are using a SonaVision scanning sonar. The sonar scans 360 degrees out to a user select range.  In this case we used between 50-100ft range.  By placing multiple "drops" approximately 75-100 ft apart you can quickly and efficiently scan an entire pond.
I must have a good laught at this one. The boat they are in is TINY and Tony is a big guy.

DESTINY ASKING THE MONKEYS IF SHE SHOULD SEND FISH TRAP PHOTOS POSTED BY ROBIN H TO ARUBAN COPS - CAPS TELLING HER NO WAY, SEVERAL TIMES - EVEN WARNS DESTINY TO BE FEARFUL FOR HERSELF IF SHE DOES

February 28, 2008:

You are right LALA, they have a room full of intell person sitting and listeting and watching..I know this for a fact.

I say do not make a move.

Want to play it safe...tell them that your computer got a Virus...had to be reformatted.  everything is lost.

We live in a digital world where loosing a bit is not much but for safegaurd one self..

The new MOSvirus.irc just eat your hard disk and you are foregiven.

Lay low for a couple of days and back on track

CAPS

Do not sent anything...

I know that for a fact that if they know who you are they will fabricate any thing to put you away....I know that for a fact...so be carfull....

BTW, they have all information them self....They are the one that is playing in the band.

now they have lost a band string and they want to compare....

Shango would say DO NOT TSURT....bad move....you will not win if you show your playing cards.

CAPS REVEALS HE HAS A BROTHER WORKING WITH EITHER LAW ENFORCEMENT OR THE PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

Klaasend:

watch the news of tomorrow on what the comments are today from Hans MOS...He is pisst on the search in Monserat. My bother was telling me that MOS want to know all the detail and how they came about to that area.

...Hmmmmm..

I was not there to listen to the news today...but MOS is upset....

CAPS VISITS THE POND HIMSELF

February 28, 2008:

Well I did not know till I check where the pipes are leading to.

I will have picture of the pipes tomorrow.

to get in the pipes, one must put on a coverall becuase you will get dirty and it is very dark and a long walk. to the other end.

I need big light to check these pipes.

when the pond fills up, all the debry stay in the pond only the water will move to the other end in another waterbasin. I never know about this but my dad has clearyfy it. The rain water will move to another water basin. anything large and havy will stay in the pipe since the water flow is not strong. The flow only start when the pond fills-up.

Will check it but it has a horrable stenge.

I will take some picture to compare.

THE DAY CAPS VISITS THE POND, CAPS NOW STATES THERE COULD BE HUMAN REMAINS IN MONSERAT POND, AND ALSO HUMAN REMAINS IN MOKO POND - WHICH TIES IN WITH HIS EARLIER ASSERTIONS OF THE WHITEHOUSE APARTMENTS.

KEEP REMEMBERING THAT THIS WITNESS OF CAPS HAS BY NOW MET WITH JOHN SILVETTI

February 29, 2008

The problem with Moko pool is that if they dump the body in there, this acctiion leave Joran walking home. and not to the McDonnald.

Now lets assume that what is said that the head was not part of the body no more, and that both places has been used.

The Moko Pool which is right at the doorstep of the Whitehouse Apartment and there they could have dumb a peace of the body then drive Joran to the Monserat Pool and split leaving Joran alone.

Driving to the Monserat they will dump an other peace of the body.
Split and leave Joran behind.
The Monserat pool will leave him walking to McDonald.

This will give both Simian and Shango Validity for their writtings.

BRB..
CAPS

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Feb 26CAPS posted: Reply #2727 on: February 26, 2008, 09:29:40 AM
The pond in question (MOKO) is right out near the Whitehouse Apartment.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2720

CAPS posted: Reply #2729 on: February 26, 2008, 10:36:09 AM
Look for Noord and look for Moko.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2720

Find Aruba. Look for Noord. Look for Montaña. Look for Moko
CAPS posted:  Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 09:24:02 AM »
they where located in Moko and where in the massages bussines
now lets look at the addess to the Dutch Apartmnts

if we find this complex we have the murder place
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.0

CAPS posted:
one is called the Whitehouse or MOKO 30
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.0

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2008, 05:20:34 PM »

thats news to me?

nope seeing i book my guests and decide what night the show is on Im pretty sure whats going on.

You da MAN!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2008, 05:21:38 PM »

Another version comes to mind -

Me = Caps
J = Jacobs (Dennis)
W = Wever (Guido)
c's = Carlos N Charlie?  GVC's family?

Kalpoes related to Dompig.  Who is related to Jacobs and his family?  Anyone?

Could the Wever family (Guido) be related to Anita?

John Silvetti is the one that met with Caps.
J = John Silveti
C = Cylde Burke = he is the leak.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2008, 05:25:27 PM »

I'll bring this over...

DON'T MISS THURSDAY NIGHTS DANA PRETZER SHOW with GUEST JOE TACOPINA    

That's interesting. Just my opinion, but if Tacky is willing to speak with Dana, then Tacky ain't happy at the way things are going. Between him calling Joran sociopathic, and Paulus a simpleton, and him doing Dana, I think the glue holding his hair in place is melting. Worry will do that to you.

Something's clicked in his head, IMO.

Maybe that clicking...

I remember reading Joe T. saying something to the effect that he "defends the evidence"...and "There is no evidence."  Maybe Joran is producing more evidence?  Maybe Joran is getting to close to the truth?

I'm confused .... Klaas said "THURSDAY NIGHT WITH JOE TACOPINA"   

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2008, 05:26:53 PM »

I'll bring this over...

DON'T MISS THURSDAY NIGHTS DANA PRETZER SHOW with GUEST JOE TACOPINA    

That's interesting. Just my opinion, but if Tacky is willing to speak with Dana, then Tacky ain't happy at the way things are going. Between him calling Joran sociopathic, and Paulus a simpleton, and him doing Dana, I think the glue holding his hair in place is melting. Worry will do that to you.

Something's clicked in his head, IMO.

Maybe that clicking...

I remember reading Joe T. saying something to the effect that he "defends the evidence"...and "There is no evidence."  Maybe Joran is producing more evidence?  Maybe Joran is getting to close to the truth?

I'm confused .... Klaas said "THURSDAY NIGHT WITH JOE TACOPINA"   

dont be confused
Im NOT DOING A SHOW THURSDAY

Im am Friday night.
Guest list TBA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.