April 25, 2024, 08:32:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 304537 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: December 04, 2008, 02:28:02 PM »

For whomever wanted to know about the meeting at the pool: It was Mickey John who told Greta http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161044,00.html
<snip>
He said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.

VAN SUSTEREN: The father, too?

JOHN: All of them. They made up...

VAN SUSTEREN: Did he specifically say — Deepak specifically say to you the father was part of that?

JOHN: Deepak told me that he and the family sit down and they made up the story.

VAN SUSTEREN: So family and not father?

JOHN: Well, I don't know who the family consists of. But I know the father was involved, according to him. They made up the story, and they say that they didn't drop the girl off, because they said they would give the police something to (INAUDIBLE) when somebody is missing in Aruba, they would find them a few days later by a crack house or with some beach bum or something.

So they made it up. But then, when push come to shove, and nothing was going on, he decided to tell his brother, "We're going to tell the truth and say exactly what took place," because he — I guess that much, he, by that time, he and the Dutch guy were saying different stories, so something wasn't going right.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did they say why they created the lie?

JOHN: Like I told you, they say like — they were hoping that something the girl would pop up or something, a few days after. And as I said, they drop her off at the Holiday Inn talking to a black guy, security guard dressed in black clothes. Said they know, like, everybody in public knows a tourist has been missing. They would find them a few days later, by, like I said, by some crack house or with some beach bum. So they made up something hoping that she would show up a few day and then they say, "OK, it all good. There she comes."

VAN SUSTEREN: But under the now story, which is that they dropped the Dutch teen and Natalee off at the beach, Deepak and Satish hadn't done anything wrong. So why did they need a cover story?

JOHN: Well, I don't know. I think these people, they have a plot together. He, as you can see (INAUDIBLE) so they, together with the Dutch guy, decide, "Maybe we can plan something," because they were together — they left the nightclub together. They were together.

The wouldn't say what happened with the girl, if he had fought with the girl. But they said they weren't — he told me they went to the California lighthouse. On their way back, they dropped the Dutch guy with Natalee close to the Marriott Hotel. He and his brother, Deepak, they went home.

VAN SUSTEREN: How certain are you that that your memory is correct that the family or the father was involved in creating this cover-up story?

JOHN: Well, he told me — he, all of them, sit and make up the story. He, Dutch guy, and the family. He told me they made up a story that they said they dropped the girl off at the Holiday Inn. She was talking to a black guy, security guard specific, dressed in black pants, black top.

VAN SUSTEREN: So what percentage certain are you that he said family or father that was involved in this?

JOHN: He said family.

VAN SUSTEREN: So you're certain?

JOHN: I'm certain.

Thanks Yapperz...So Jansen probably got it from MJ.

Would like to be absolutely sure on the day. Kalpoes were at the Sloot's almost every night until their arrest. Well according to Joran's book and the statements.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: December 04, 2008, 02:28:52 PM »

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/16313/Politie_hielp_Van_der_Sloot

Police helped Van der Sloot
 New, revealing details in the Natalee Holloway case. De Arubaanse minister van Justitie eist een diepgravend onderzoek naar de rol van ex-politiecommissaris Jan van der Straaten en Paul van der Sloot, de vader van Joran. The Aruban Minister of Justice demands a far-reaching investigation into the role of ex-police commissioner Jan van der Straaten and Paul van der Sloot, the father of Joran.

De hoge politiebaas heeft volgens de minister het onderzoek naar de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway ernstig gehinderd. The senior police boss, according to the minister the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway seriously hampered. Hij deed dit om zijn vriend Paul van der Sloot te helpen bij het beschermen van Joran. He did this to his friend Paul van der Sloot to help protect Joran

Rudy Croes exact plans implied to Natalee Holloway's mother in August, 2005 and ... it never happened.

If the Prime Minister failed over three years ago to expose Jan van der Straaten and Paulus van der Sloot for their involvement in the obstruction of justice ... it ain't gonna happen now.

IMO.

Janet

________

Posted 8/22/2005 11:36 AM     Updated 8/22/2005 11:59 AM
Aruba leader acknowledges early mistakes in probe

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — Aruba's prime minister believes that authorities made mistakes at the start of the investigation of the Natalee Holloway case, a government spokesman said Monday.

Beth Holloway Twitty, who has often criticized authorities on the Dutch Caribbean island since her daughter disappeared on May 30, met in private with Prime Minister Nelson Oduber over the weekend.

"I think that he's in absolute agreement that the initial investigation has been so badly botched," Holloway Twitty said on NBC's "Today" show.

She said the prime minister also told her that Aruba needs to review the first stages of the investigation to find out "who let this go wrong."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-08-22-aruba_x.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: December 04, 2008, 02:32:53 PM »

Still trying to understand the Fake Diploma,as well as when the Check-mate would occur Caps????

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #523 on: December 04, 2008, 02:33:29 PM »

Hart van Nederland

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=2tcHXUYXnDo

never lift the pressure of evil island
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: December 04, 2008, 02:33:52 PM »

Hi Kermit...do you have the bank/phone company photo, please?

This one?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #525 on: December 04, 2008, 02:36:52 PM »

This one?

I was just going to look for it....not sure if you forgot to add pic or were teasing. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: December 04, 2008, 02:38:23 PM »

This one?

* Arlene Ellis-Schipper is a board of directors for CMB bank http://www.cmbnv.com/directors.php
* Paulus van der Sloot went to the CMB bank twice the day after Natalee was kidnapped by his son
* Lincoln Gomez and Nilo Swean are financial guys on the boards of these banks

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: December 04, 2008, 02:39:01 PM »

This one?

Thanks...That is next to the bank right?

Digicel...Joran, Sander, Santos and kbm so far that I found said they had SETAR?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: December 04, 2008, 02:42:36 PM »

This one?

* Arlene Ellis-Schipper is a board of directors for CMB bank http://www.cmbnv.com/directors.php
* Paulus van der Sloot went to the CMB bank twice the day after Natalee was kidnapped by his son
* Lincoln Gomez and Nilo Swean are financial guys on the boards of these banks

How do Gomez and Swean enter into this??Are they friends with Paulus??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #529 on: December 04, 2008, 02:43:45 PM »

Can someone confirm that Paulus went to the bank twice? Is that a fact or rumor?

It's important given that Joran talked about bribing 2 police officers.

Neither of which was van der straaten.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: December 04, 2008, 02:46:00 PM »

Eric Zaandam, President of the Police Union
Our authorities contributed to the attitude of Beth Twitty against Aruba
A.M. Digital
11/10/2005

In voicing their opinion on the Beth Twitty case as Police Union, union president Eric Zaandam finds that Aruba has treated Beth Twitty too good to now be the victim of a call for boycott. It was obvious since the moment that she came with a letter requesting the destitution of the investigating team. For SPA (Police Union) this letter is uncalled for and an offense for the Public Prosecutor and the Police Force.

So far we have been quiet. Because we are aware of the general interest we did not react from the beginning when we concluded that this lady is not serious, certainly when she constantly changes her own version on the case of the disappearance of her daughter.

Beth Twitty had a preferential treatment in Aruba because she was getting all information on the progress of the case. This, according to Zaandam, caused Beth Twitty and her group to think that they can do anything in Aruba. She even went that far to ask FBI to take over the investigation and not to let our own police do the job.

Beth Twitty is an insolent person, interfering with the Public Prosecutor and demanding to impose her wish. This is a lesson for all of us, according to Zaandam. On the other hand our own people, such as the Minister of Justice Rudy Croes, have created the opportunity for Beth Twitty and her group to interfere and make demands in a letter. It was the very Rudy Croes who asked to remove Head Attorney Karen Janssen and Jan van der Straten from the case. We can all remember the day when he (Croes) returned from Brazil and introduced Commissioner Gerold Dompig as the new person in charge of the investigation.

And now because the Government informed that they cannot interfere with the Public Prosecutor where the official are appointed by the Kingdom Government, Beth Twitty and her family now think that our Government does not have any power and that Holland has all say in Aruba. And now the family wants to go to Holland.

According to Zaandam, this situation will not stop until Natalee Holloway is found, dead or alive.

[English language original text]

// posted by Getagrip @ 11/10/2005 11:17:00 AM   

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_11_06_getagripmonkey_archive.html

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: December 04, 2008, 02:49:55 PM »

Can someone confirm that Paulus went to the bank twice? Is that a fact or rumor?

Fact.  He said the first time he went the line was too long so he went back later in the day.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: December 04, 2008, 02:52:25 PM »

Fact.  He said the first time he went the line was too long so he went back later in the day.

From PVDS 6/23/05 statement:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=459.0

(snipped)

To your question if I tell you all the things I did on that
Monday the 30th of May 2005, I can state the following. I went to work.
The exact time I cannot remember but I think it was approximately
08.00 hours. I can also remember that around 10.00 hours I went
to the C.M.B. bank. There were long cues at the bank so I left without
having made any transaction and went back to work. I left my workplace
at approximately 15.00 hours. I arrived at the bank at approximately 15.30.
 I had gone to the C.M.B. bank that is situated in Noord.

To your question whether I went to the bank without stopping
or going anywhere else, I can state the following. I at least cannot
 remember having been anywhere else. I think I went directly to the bank.
At the bank I talked to Ruth DIJKHOFF. At the bank I deposited the
money that Joran said that he had won in the “Free Tournament in
the Holiday Inn” on the 29th of May 2005. It was approximately
500 Aruban guilders. Joran had given me 100 guilders because he
had taken over my place in the tournament.

After depositing the money I went home. I cannot exactly remember
what time it was when I got home. I think it was 16.15 hours. According
to me both Rita and Joran where at home. Whether Valentijn and Sebastian
where also there that Monday I cannot remember anymore because
Valentijn and Sebastian quite often went over to a friends house during
that time-period.
(snipped)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: December 04, 2008, 02:57:29 PM »

From PVDS 6/23/05 statement:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=459.0

(snipped)

To your question if I tell you all the things I did on that
Monday the 30th of May 2005, I can state the following. I went to work.
The exact time I cannot remember but I think it was approximately
08.00 hours. I can also remember that around 10.00 hours I went
to the C.M.B. bank. There were long cues at the bank so I left without
having made any transaction and went back to work. I left my workplace
at approximately 15.00 hours. I arrived at the bank at approximately 15.30.
 I had gone to the C.M.B. bank that is situated in Noord.

To your question whether I went to the bank without stopping
or going anywhere else, I can state the following. I at least cannot
 remember having been anywhere else. I think I went directly to the bank.
At the bank I talked to Ruth DIJKHOFF. At the bank I deposited the
money that Joran said that he had won in the “Free Tournament in
the Holiday Inn” on the 29th of May 2005. It was approximately
500 Aruban guilders. Joran had given me 100 guilders because he
had taken over my place in the tournament.

After depositing the money I went home. I cannot exactly remember
what time it was when I got home. I think it was 16.15 hours. According
to me both Rita and Joran where at home. Whether Valentijn and Sebastian
where also there that Monday I cannot remember anymore because
Valentijn and Sebastian quite often went over to a friends house during
that time-period.
(snipped)

Thanks klaas...Dr Phil requested Setar records.

Name/Title. Phone call Tap between loran van der Sloot and Paul van der Sloot
File No:
Date: 13 June 2005 / 13:30
Pages :2
Writer/ Initiator Setar (phone company)
Description: Phone call Tap between Joran and Paul van der Sloot
Source: Setar (phone company)
Lab nr: none
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: December 04, 2008, 02:58:36 PM »

Frank. it was in Paulus's police statments that he went to the bank. The source was Paulus for that info. He went the first time, it was busy. he went the second time and he mentioned a name, Ruth Di ???? off  as to who he saw at the bank. Later, Leslie ( an old SM poster ) found an obit for a Ruth, same name who passed in June of 2005. There was no obit in Aruba, but it was in Germany. His reason for going to the bank was to deposit Joran's poker winnings. ?? Except Joran had lost .
I believe that that was the Monday. I am going from memory here.   
I doubt if that was ever followed up on by Aruban LE.
.. Getting bank records in Aruba is more difficult than in the USA or Canada and unless they had a reason ( Paulus as a suspect in a payoff with charges ) they would not have the right. Also, because he was a Dutch citizen, he might have had accounts there.   
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: December 04, 2008, 03:00:55 PM »

Ms Klaasend, you are very quick !  Do you have all this stuff indexed ? Or just have a great memory ?
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: December 04, 2008, 03:02:30 PM »

Well, given Shango's discussion about 'Dirty Hand', looks like Van Der Straten did fit the bill.

This could get interesting over the next few days.  Finally someone is publically stating what the monkeys have known for a long time.

This 'investigative screw-up' was intentional.

Now, if they all knew Natalee had died accidentally would they have gone to this extreme to cover it up?  I don't think so.  If she did die then the evidence of it not being an accident had to be visible on her body.  If she was sold...well, I would imagine they would want to cover that up at any cost.

Just thinkin' and typin'.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: December 04, 2008, 03:02:34 PM »

amigoe

this Amigoe article is more detailed than the ANP / Telegraaf article.

additional info:

+ Rudy Croes will surely reveal the name of the Dutch minister if required.
+ the solution to the case lays with JvdS, PvdS and Jan van der Straten.
+ he wants a new investigation by a joint Aruba/Antilles/Dutch/American team.

+ Rudy Croes is going the retire next year - after the Aruban election i presume.

but i ask, why comes Rudy Croes only now with this, why not earlier?

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_50116.php

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: December 04, 2008, 03:06:11 PM »

Janet,

Please don't get so down, we need you and we cannot give up, it's destiny.

Now is the time.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: December 04, 2008, 03:06:46 PM »

Ms Klaasend, you are very quick !  Do you have all this stuff indexed ? Or just have a great memory ?

Only a 'zoo geeper' can do what Klaas does.  Try as we may...we cannot. 

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.