April 19, 2024, 09:49:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 304218 times)
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: December 04, 2008, 04:13:41 PM »

I still believe that a well scripted plan is attempting to be played out. It has taken countless hours by many to configure. It has been written over time, adjusted and tweaked along the way so as to serve its purpose. Close case, regain tourism dollars.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: December 04, 2008, 04:15:09 PM »

Lala,
Did Simian see Pvds @ the bank that day, if you know?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #582 on: December 04, 2008, 04:15:32 PM »

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:18 pm
If the Alibi is broken by DirtyHand the walls of Babylon will shake

Why would Rudy know so much about Straaten?  Did he have knowledge of this also and is attempting to deflect attention away from him?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: December 04, 2008, 04:17:15 PM »

$275 = 500 Aruban Guilders

Paulus could not wait on line at CMB Bank -- there were long "queues".

For a $275 cash deposit, why not use Auotomated Teller Machine, which would accept cash and provide proper receipt, verifying deposit?  This is not, by any measure, a "large" transaction.  Some banks even have separate, express services, for those dropping off cash deposits -- no need to wait line where mixed deposits, withdrawals, business transactions await for teller service.

Yet, he left bank -- because of lines and waiting time -- and then returned later, to exexute transaction.

He returned to bank because it seems as though he needed a bank teller to assist in transaction.  Why?

... and the bank teller later dies.

Does any Monkey know what the "reported" cause of death was?

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: December 04, 2008, 04:18:26 PM »

Lala,

I have no idea...but he was working there at the time.  Given cops being paid, which I think are on a lower level than van der Straaten, it's a possibility.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: December 04, 2008, 04:19:34 PM »

I don't think so Janet.  It's always been a dead end.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: December 04, 2008, 04:20:13 PM »

I still believe that a well scripted plan is attempting to be played out. It has taken countless hours by many to configure. It has been written over time, adjusted and tweaked along the way so as to serve its purpose. Close case, regain tourism dollars.

Unless those writing the script don't implicate those involved and what transpired i still think tourism will continue to be poor..JMOO.NO NATALEE.NO TOURISM!!!!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: December 04, 2008, 04:23:24 PM »

Exactly!!!

I contend that "throwing Jan van Straaten under the bus" is a well thought out Aruban plan to bring closure to the Natalee Holloway case and ... Jan van Straaten has been provided with either threats or incentives to cooperate.  In other words ... he has agreed to be the sacrificial lamb.  He has agreed to take the slap on the wrist as a consequence for obstructing the investigation.

Otherwise ... there would be a domino affect that would be very far reaching in regards to all who were involved in the happenings of the morning of May 30, 2005 ... all who where  involved in the events that led up to the happenings  of the morning of May 30, 200t and ... all who are involved in the coverup in the Aruban investigation that has denied Natalee Holloway justice and ... put her family through a H--- on Earth for 3 1/2 years.

To make this case go away ... Rudy Croes may concede to a botched investigation caused by one of Aruba's own but ... he is not about to flush Aruba down the toilet.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: December 04, 2008, 04:25:05 PM »

Unless those writing the script implicate those involved and what transpired i still think tourism will continue to be poor..JMOO.NO NATALEE.NO TOURISM!!!!!

Last post was backwards.Sorry..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #589 on: December 04, 2008, 04:25:12 PM »

If you were being paid to dispose of a body for Paulus....would you be working at the local bank or would you go to someone that has contact with the type of people needed to make the disposal happen OR would you know you needed a lot of cash to pay these people and must go to the  right person that would never ever tell anyone about the transaction?   It's a toss up as to what Paulus was doing at the bank that day...but I am almost certain it had nothing to do with that pittance of money and a deposit for Joran.

CC...could have been next door working.
Ruth...unverifiable source of reason Paulus was at bank.
Simian...is a monkey with an uncle and a cousin.

What? 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: December 04, 2008, 04:25:56 PM »

December 4th, 2008 8:49 AM Eastern
Here is an idea: Contact the Dutch!
by Greta Van Susteren
Let’s find out if YOU on GretaWire have any influence…maybe we can persuade the Dutch to really investigate.

I don’t have the Dutch Embassy email address (if one of you can find it, post it here for everyone to email the Dutch)……but here is their phone number (toll free) in Washington, DC.   If you want to call the Dutch Embassy and tell them they should investigate the MISSING AMERICAN, do so.  They need to do something about Aruba which is part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands…maybe we can persuade them.  Please post here what response you get when you call.  By the way, I can’t help but notice that the phone number below is “DUTCH HELP” …

all that any of us should want is a fair and complete investigation…is that asking too much? Thousands of phone calls from you may inspire the Dutch to realize how important it is to to do a full and fair investigation…if they find corruption, they may thank you….I don’t know what happened, but I do know when investigations are sloppy at best…

1-877-DUTCHHELP (phone)
1-877-388-2443 (phone)
202-362-3430 (fax)

and below is another article:

Police head hindered Holloway investigation

Published: Thursday 04 December 2008 10:28 UTC
Last updated: Thursday 04 December 2008 10:35 UTC

The Aruban Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes, has told the ANP news agency that the investigation into the 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway was severely hindered in its initial stages by the island’s Dutch police commissioner. Mr Croes said former commissioner Jan van de Straten did this to help his friend Paul van der Sloot, the father of the chief suspect in the US high school graduate’s disappearance.

Mr Croes also said that Mr Van de Straten appeared to have made a conscious decision not to arrest Joran van der Sloot and two other suspects until ten days after Ms Holloway disappeared, even though the first few days are crucial in such an investigation. He went on to say that Mr Van de Straten and Mr Van der Sloot conducted lengthy telephone conversations after the disappearance and that the commissioner deployed a team of second-rank officers to investigate it.

Mr Croes added that a Dutch minister had asked the Aruban authorities to conceal as much as possible the fact that Joran van der Sloot was Dutch.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/page/4/

In one of the comments a poster lists the email address but can't find it right now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: December 04, 2008, 04:28:49 PM »

Frank. it was in Paulus's police statments that he went to the bank. The source was Paulus for that info. He went the first time, it was busy. he went the second time and he mentioned a name, Ruth Di ???? off  as to who he saw at the bank. Later, Leslie ( an old SM poster ) found an obit for a Ruth, same name who passed in June of 2005. There was no obit in Aruba, but it was in Germany. His reason for going to the bank was to deposit Joran's poker winnings. ?? Except Joran had lost .
I believe that that was the Monday. I am going from memory here.   
I doubt if that was ever followed up on by Aruban LE.
.. Getting bank records in Aruba is more difficult than in the USA or Canada and unless they had a reason ( Paulus as a suspect in a payoff with charges ) they would not have the right. Also, because he was a Dutch citizen, he might have had accounts there.   

I never have seen the obituary in Germany ..
Only on the aruba web site obituary..

I do not think it was ever listed in Germany..
Do you have a link please

So this lady died the day after Rene Heingyn (sp?).  He was the guy who had his throat slit open and was dumped in the cemetary near a police station.  Hmm.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #592 on: December 04, 2008, 04:30:15 PM »

How do they know it's a botched investigation?

Investigation into what? A disappearance or a murder?

I don't think they can just say van der straaten screwed up and expect anything to change?

But interesting that Steve Cohen said the police are not corrupt, just confused. Is he still spewing the Aruba line?

How to answer regarding the phone calls to Paulus, how about the guards? I don't see how van der straaten can take the fall without admitting that a dead Natalee was in Police custody?

I don't see this as a planned escape for Aruba at all, it's a reaction to pressure and Joran van der sloot.

Killing Joran would have been easier if they wanted to wash their hands of this.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: December 04, 2008, 04:30:33 PM »

Agree completely and they always tweak for a very good reason and to make the pieces fit seamlessly no matter how illogical it may seem.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: December 04, 2008, 04:32:13 PM »

All this for a 17 yr old BOY..How sickening..What can Aruba/Netherlands really do besides wiping out the whole GOVT and replacing it with a complete new one???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: December 04, 2008, 04:35:32 PM »

All this for a 17 yr old BOY..How sickening..What can Aruba/Netherlands really do besides wiping out the whole GOVT and replacing it with a complete new one???

Caps!!!What occurs on Aruba that is so horrible that PVDS,Van Der stratten,Vocking,Janssen,Witt,Dompig,as well as others would TRY to save Joran's ASS.Whyyyyy??Is he not expendable???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #596 on: December 04, 2008, 04:39:40 PM »

This was not done solely for Joran and his buddies...it's the bigger picture of who in the government and what those people do that is being covered up.  Joran is a small cog in the wheel...always has been but his simpleton father was the wiser one and has managed to pull all the right strings.  Knowing the secrets either gets you killed or promoted.  Think about the connections to gambling, drugs, smuggling and human trafficking we now know. It's all so clear now...too bad it's 3 years too late.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: December 04, 2008, 04:39:57 PM »

Lala,

I have no idea...but he was working there at the time.  Given cops being paid, which I think are on a lower level than van der Straaten, it's a possibility.
Thank you.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: December 04, 2008, 04:40:45 PM »

$275 = 500 Aruban Guilders

Paulus could not wait on line at CMB Bank -- there were long "queues".

For a $275 cash deposit, why not use Auotomated Teller Machine, which would accept cash and provide proper receipt, verifying deposit?  This is not, by any measure, a "large" transaction.  Some banks even have separate, express services, for those dropping off cash deposits -- no need to wait line where mixed deposits, withdrawals, business transactions await for teller service.

Yet, he left bank -- because of lines and waiting time -- and then returned later, to exexute transaction.

He returned to bank because it seems as though he needed a bank teller to assist in transaction.  Why?

Exactly Hammer this never made sense to me.  Why make 2 trips to the bank to depost $275? The way Joran was spending money I'd think having cash around the house would be a necessity.  It's BS, the deposit was an excuse to either make another transaction or to speak to someone.

He went there to fix the data on the ATM, but ruth refuse to cooporate ad was  removed.

the last thing he drank was coffee. then died of a mistery dead. Couse of dead never was performed.

John van der Kuip got exclusive info on the case and went to holland intellignet to speak on the case.

came back to Aruba

Last thing he drank was coffee and died not even 10 minutes later at home.

Couse of dead never was performed.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: December 04, 2008, 04:41:03 PM »

Greta Defends Her Coverage of this Interview with Joran Pretty well.  She states as I suspected that it certainly is not about ratings as this is not a hot story at this time with everything else that is happening in the world.  The election, econpmy, bailouts and terrorists along with more recent crimes would likely garner higher ratings.

Quote:

December 4th, 2008 10:27 AM Eastern

No apologies from me on this one! In fact, I say “thank you Fox News for backing us up!”
by Greta Van Susteren

I have received some (not a majority) emails and comments from viewers / bloggers who are critical of our persistence in the Natalee Holloway investigation.  You will receive no apology from me on this one.  In fact, I appreciate what MY network has done in supporting us…let’s review some facts and perhaps you will understand.

First, some background: here are the networks that covered Natalee Holloway disappearance in 2005:

ABC News

ABC shows (eg The View, 20/20)

NBC

MS/NBC

Fox News Channel

CNN

CNN International

CNN Headline News

CBS (and their entertainment shows.)

The story reaped big ratings for everyone at first…so all of the above stuck with it during that time.  But then the ratings slipped…and it got very expensive to pursue the story since it is international one and it is also disruptive to lives to have to keep traveling…and, most importantly, it just got hard to do.  Leads dried up.  It meant journalists had to really, really, really work — and be willing to have disappointment when leads went no where.  It also meant giving up weekends etc since we also had to move on to other stories in the news. Plus, we got a great deal of resistance from the Arubans and the Dutch.

So what happened?

All of the above networks except one — FOX NEWS CHANNEL - gave up.  Fox could have given up.  It sure is expensive and the times are lean for all in the media.  We could have spent the huge amount of money on some flashy full page ads about ourselves….we didn’t.   Fox has backed ON THE RECORD and I appreciate it.  This has  been very, very, very expensive.

The topic may not be so hot for viewers now but it remains important.  A missing American matters. If you had a family member missing, I hope we could help in some way.  Yes, there are other missing Americans and I wish I could work as much on those (maybe after we get answers with Natalee Holloway, I will!)

I am proud that Fox News Channel is not so easily swayed by cost, by ratings…but rather sees the importance of doing what we can. Sometimes doing the right thing is the right thing to do.  We have worked behind the scenes on this story since the beginning.  Weekends have been given up by many.  We have done other topics while scrambling to investigate this one.  We feel a loyalty to you the audience (I would think you would feel “had” if we simply dumped it after spending so much time on it) and more importantly, we feel we owe it to those who love Natalee.

I don’t know if we will ever find out what happened to Natalee Holloway on May 30, 2005…but at least we can say at Fox News Channel with great pride “we tried…we really tried.”

So what prompted this blog entry? Read below a GretaWire comment and a quick response from me:

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/page/3/

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.