April 25, 2024, 01:14:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 304490 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: December 04, 2008, 08:07:38 PM »

Is Dana's program tonight or tomorrow night?

From what Dana said last night he is doing his show in Friday night.  IIRC.

Thanks, TS2!

Didn't want to miss it as I try to watch/listen to ALL coverage.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: December 04, 2008, 08:08:56 PM »

55 MINUTES FROM NOW!!!

Scared Monkeys Radio Daily Commentary - Thursday, December 4, 2008 - “The Babyfaced Gunman” Terrorist Has Truth Serum In His Future

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/04/scared-monkeys-radio-daily-commentary-thursday-december-4-2008-the-babyfaced-gunman-terrorist-has-truth-serum-in-his-future/

Well....I guess I did not remember correctly.   

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: December 04, 2008, 08:09:39 PM »

Thanks, TS2!

Sorry, but apparently I was wrong.  Seems he is doing a show tonight.

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: December 04, 2008, 08:23:05 PM »

Thanks, TS2!

NO SHOW TONIGHT
NEXT LIVE SHOW IS FRIDAY @ 9pm et
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: December 04, 2008, 08:25:37 PM »

I was right.  Then I was wrong and found out that I was right!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: December 04, 2008, 08:28:53 PM »

Thanks, TS2!

NO SHOW TONIGHT

Are you sure?  I could have sworn Klaas said Thursday.   

Just kidding!  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: December 04, 2008, 08:29:14 PM »

Hotshot to Kyle:
 Hi there, and good to see you here at the SM site.  It was me who sent that cryptic message to your blog, sorry about all that.  Its just one of the things that we dealt with here early on in the case.  It looked to be someone in the know.  You can take it down if you wish, I just thought it might be of some help.  But once again, I praise the work you guys are doing, and wish I could be there myself to help with the search.  My prayers are with all of you for a great outcome.  Hey, remember, there really are pirates out there!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2429.msg315194#msg315194

Hotshot
 Reply #258 on: November 21, 2008, 10:53:44 PM »
CAPS knows Silvetti from Me i was the one who told CAPS to go to the ship and wait for John.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.240

Hotshot -
 You guys are going to look really silly in the end for downing the people like silvetti, and Kyle, and CAPS.

BUT then
Hotshot agrees with what Kermit has posted:
the persistence did tape who and what took all the baggies.  
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.280

Kyle stated: "John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further."
Yes the message written to him was about the dunes, it had nothing to do with anything here.
Yes, I did get Caps to go down and try to get help for the Monserat Pond.
No John does not believe that there is remains in the cage.  You have to remember something here, it was Johns money who got the Persistence there, he may have been on the ship, but he was NOT one of the workers, sort to speak.  I have spoken to John yes.  
Yes, I believe some of Kermits stuff, but not all.  I don't believe posting others emails are necessary to get things across, that is just not proper.  I don't believe in her gloating over nothing.  And I don't give a rats butt as to what Kyle was bragging about.  I am sure the FBI got all of what they needed and more.  Not that they can do anything anyway, and we all know this already.  It's been hashed over way too many times here.  
Yes, I believe there are some remains in that cage.
Can I discuss the other stuff ?  I don't dare to.  It is what someone has trusted me with, and the last time I did that, not only did people here not believe me, but I got thrown out.  That person in time will tell all, and not until things are in place to talk about it.  However the time does look like its coming soon, and it does look like the Government may crumble, as it should after what we all know happened with the cover up.  
Kermit, as I said before, I am not going to Duke it out with you here, my email is kathee1963@yahoo.com  you can do it in emails if you wish.  as for this
Today, she agrees that kermit is telling the truth.
Because, Kermit IS telling you the truth.

I wouldn't go that far.  You could have done things in a more professional manner.  After all, you are that correct?  A Professional?
There are things that right now are better off being left unsaid, and you know this, I am sure. Just sit back and let this thing roll, it's all starting to happen.  Relax.  I refuse to believe that Kyle is a bad person.  I refuse to believe John, Schafer, and Tim are bad people.  And i would sure hate to have them read what you have posted here about them.  I personally have met with Tim, and Schafer way back in Jan of 2006 back when they were trying to get things going with the Persistence, and getting the OK to go to Aruban waters.  It was several of us that met with them.  So its not like they lost their monies back in 2006 and waited till almost 2008 to scan for oil, etc....  They were waiting to get the OK from Aruba.  And we all know how long they can take.  Schafer is a Seaman, John is not.  Tim is not, he helps in anyway he can to search for the missing, and if that means on a ship, then so be it.  Either way here, it all comes down to one girl, and that is Natalee, they all came together for Natalee.  Not themselves.  There is always one bad apple in a group, I am not saying that "there was", but IF pics were truly going to be sold for his own purpose "other then the film crew that were on the boat", then shame on him.  I just really don't want to think that is true.  

What leads silvetti to believe there are no remains??What leads you to believe they are remains??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: December 04, 2008, 08:29:34 PM »

I was right.  Then I was wrong and found out that I was right!

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: December 04, 2008, 08:30:28 PM »

Thanks, TS2!

NO SHOW TONIGHT

Are you sure?  I could have sworn Klaas said Thursday.   

Just kidding!  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: December 04, 2008, 08:30:28 PM »

OMG, they did NOT return her and who has the tapes of this now?

From Kyle's emails to Kermit, it sounds to me like Kyle does.

... or Kyle is not working alone.

Janet
______

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #779 11/24/08 -
« Reply #532 on: Today at 07:06:45 PM »

From Kyle: May 8, 2008: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4179.msg557660#msg557660

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Maria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: December 04, 2008, 08:31:36 PM »

I read here all the time but usually don't post.  What is going on with Hotshot and Kermit????  It's getting crazy in here.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: December 04, 2008, 08:32:29 PM »

What was Silvetti's role on the ship??
What was the protocal on the ship??
Who was in charge of day to day operations??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: December 04, 2008, 08:33:57 PM »

55 MINUTES FROM NOW!!!

Scared Monkeys Radio Daily Commentary - Thursday, December 4, 2008 - “The Babyfaced Gunman” Terrorist Has Truth Serum In His Future

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/04/scared-monkeys-radio-daily-commentary-thursday-december-4-2008-the-babyfaced-gunman-terrorist-has-truth-serum-in-his-future/

I will complicate the topic to another level.

Janet

+++++

DON'T MISS THURSDAY NIGHTS DANA PRETZER SHOW with GUEST JOE TACOPINA    

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: December 04, 2008, 08:34:54 PM »

Janet
______

Kermit

From Kyle: May 8, 2008: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal."

When would be the peak market value for the footage he/they have "If" it's worth anything???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: December 04, 2008, 08:35:13 PM »

Would Jossy know if Ruth ever worked at the bank??

Ruth Dijkhoff had already died when paulus gave this information to the police, so he knew she could neither confirm or deny it
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-backroom/1617741/posts?page=3618

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Was just doing a search on Ruth here@ SM......
QUOTES were reposted by msmarple
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.200

Florida posted:

RUTH DIJKHOFF-HOLTMAN (Holtman is her maiden name)

MARGARITHA WERLEMAN e.v. DIJKHOFF (known as Rita)
(Dijkhoff is her maiden name...
FWIW: Werleman's own the Lighthouse Restaurant and hotels)

Also by Florida:

Adding: Roberto Dijkhoff is the Bank Manager
Could Ruth Dijkhoff work at the bank?
Did Paulus need to withdraw "big" or needed a loan?

In response to a query by Altruist , Leslie posted:

Yes, PVDS used Ruth Dijkhoff's name as a witness to his afternoon banking story, but we have no proof that it happened. There is no declaration from this woman and on June 18, 2005 a Ruth Gisela Dijkhoff-Holtmann died at the age of 50. Was her death from an illness, an accident, foul play or suicide? PVDS's witness statement from June 18th does not mention the banking story or this woman, but his June 23rd suspect statement does. Notice the dates. I am inclined to believe the woman who died was the same one who Paul named and that he knew she could never rebute his story.

MARGARITHA WERLEMAN e.v. DIJKHOFF (known as Rita) was the long-time VDS "maid" who was present at the house on May 30, 2005. Because of my ignorance of the Aruban naming customs, I don't know what Rita or Ruth's maiden names were or if they were related. Of course, Paul VDS would know if they were sisiters or sisters-in-law. Dijkhoff is a common name in Aruba. Another interesting fact re: the death of Ruth Dijkhoff is that her funeral arrangements were handled by the funeral home that Yolanda Wever co-owns and her funeral was in Germany. Did her body or her ashes go to Germany? Did that VDS maid go to the funeral in Germany and is that why her declaration to the polis was delayed? Now this young man, named Dijkhoff, is guilty of killing his infant daughter and it seems that drugs played a part in this crime.

Excellent research Nut
Thank You
I cut and pasted it and will work with it. Just See where it goes..

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: December 04, 2008, 08:38:31 PM »

Janet
______

Kermit

When would be the peak market value for the footage he/they have "If" it's worth anything???

Not a clue.

This wannabe detective has suspicions that some damage control has been going on behind the scenes in the last week.

Janet

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: December 04, 2008, 08:40:09 PM »

Janet
______

Kermit

When the case is closed at the end of this month.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: December 04, 2008, 08:44:18 PM »

Janet
______

Kermit

Not a clue.

This wannabe detective has suspicions that some damage control has been going on behind the scenes in the last week.

Janet

From who,as well as for what??If you care to answer Janet?Undserstand if you don't.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: December 04, 2008, 08:50:15 PM »

55 MINUTES FROM NOW!!!

I will complicate the topic to another level.

Janet

+++++

DON'T MISS THURSDAY NIGHTS DANA PRETZER SHOW with GUEST JOE TACOPINA    

Janet - I was wrong, it's Friday.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: December 04, 2008, 08:52:12 PM »

I read here all the time but usually don't post.  What is going on with Hotshot and Kermit????  It's getting crazy in here.

Just a little Monkey Drama. 

Do you have an uncle "Jan"?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.