April 18, 2024, 01:05:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 304166 times)
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #760 on: December 04, 2008, 10:43:32 PM »

Can't wait to see what Joe T. has to say about this.
kpg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: December 04, 2008, 10:47:45 PM »

Thanks all for the reports.  Comcastlocked me out.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: December 04, 2008, 10:48:11 PM »

I'm not sure why JoeT has anything to say about it.  JoeT was Joran's American attorney.  Why should JoeT give a hoot now except that he gets to put his greasy face on TV again?  JoeT can't do anything about it one way or the other.  He can't perform as an attorny in Aruba or the NL.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: December 04, 2008, 10:48:12 PM »

Doesn't Mos work for Rudy ?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: December 04, 2008, 10:48:23 PM »

Welcome.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: December 04, 2008, 10:49:54 PM »

Joe Tacopina has already spoken.  Case Closed!!

Janet

+++++

On the Record w/ Greta
New Developments in Natalee Holloway Case
Friday, February 01, 2008

JOE TACOPINA, JORAN VAN DER SLOOT'S ATTORNEY: ... What I will tell you is this. There is nothing .... that's going to convince me, my investigators or anyone with intimate knowledge of this case that Joran had anything to do with Natalee's disappearance ...

<snipped>

TACOPINA: ... I'm as determined as ever to stand here and tell you that he had nothing to do with the disappearance.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,327625,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kpg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: December 04, 2008, 10:50:05 PM »

I told you guys there was a real live witness...Jossy just gave you his name. 

What name did Jossy give?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: December 04, 2008, 10:50:33 PM »

Welcome.

I love your transcriptions San.  You even give the emotions.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: December 04, 2008, 10:52:00 PM »

Keepthefaith
What leads silvetti to believe there are no remains??What leads you to believe they are remains??
I can say that he only sees an outline in his pictures.
I see depth in the picture.
Kind of like Blondes pictures.  I see everything like she does.  Not all see that.  It is like opinions, everyone sees things differently.

Thanx hotshot!I'm waiting patiently in a good way. ::MonkeyWink::Excited to watch Greta once i close the store.Am on the westcoast...You all are doing a wonderful job keeping us  Monkey's informed.Thanxxxxxxx

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
kpg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: December 04, 2008, 10:56:25 PM »

Lala's

What name?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: December 04, 2008, 10:57:12 PM »

Lala'sMom.

Jossey said the Paulus had been in on it since the beginning? Whom else did he mention?

Greta said that on her blog she either encouraged the bloggers to email the NL Embassy in the US or a blogger wrote in and all are doing it. I didn't quite get this. Things went very fast

She did ask "Where are the Dutch in all this?"

IMO well, ummmmm, they sent Mos to Aruba and Karen J. went back.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: December 04, 2008, 10:57:36 PM »

WOO HOO, JOHN Q!!!

Janet

_______

John Q. Kelly
DR. PHIL
January 29, 2006

We're not going to sit here and say, 'Mr. Cohen's a nice guy. He told us some nice things. Aruba's a nice country.' No! Their daughter's missing. We don't have answers. The answers are down there. They have the resources, they have the men, they have the answers, they've got the suspects, it's all down there for them to solve this, and they're not doing it. We need that done.

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=?id=&slide=8&null=null

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: December 04, 2008, 10:59:49 PM »

Woo hoo!!! What did I say...this stuff Joran told Greta is big big stuff.  No one ever listens to me...ever....told you guys that the implication of two policemen in all this was big stuff.

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:59 pm
DirtyHand can bring down all houses
DirtyHand is the key
His reach is long
He walks in all circles
consort to all, except for the gods
He knows the sacrifice is not responsible

I listen to you, Lala's.  Go back and read Simian's very first post.  Merian Ernest seemed to think it was important.  Then ask yourself the same question Grey Whisperer asked Dan..."What is really to biggest export from Aruba?"

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #773 on: December 04, 2008, 11:01:02 PM »

Finally, the tipping point has been reached. I knew this cover-up could not last--my thoughts from earlier this year:

"The fatal flaw in this cover-up was the participants ignorance about the power of the internet. Google is Aruba's worst enemy now. Everything is documented, indexed, and fully searchable.

I have stated it before, we are now at a classic "tipping point" regarding this cover-up. One thing I would like to see stopped in the MSM coverage in this murder coverup is the use of the word investigation to describe the prosecutions actions throughout this ordeal. There was no investigation, there wasn't one when Natalee died and there isn't one going on now. This is clearly established at this point, and slowly but surely being recognized by the citizens of the world."

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #774 on: December 04, 2008, 11:01:22 PM »

Lala's

What name?

I don't know how to spell it by Jossy's pronunciation...I am sure it will be posted in the transcript.  Actually, I don't think Jossy meant to release his name at all.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: December 04, 2008, 11:04:08 PM »

Don't know what Greta will talk about, she's still talking about politics.
During the preview, she mentioned Rudy and cover up. 

that's good that it gets attention in the American media as well.
Greta should ask Hero Brinkman on one day, to let hem explain the political side of all this ever increasing smelly mess.

and that will then generate Dutch news here, headline:
Dutch Member of Parliament appears on FOX, trashes Aruba - calls it corrupt gangster nest.

next Thursday 11st December, there is another meeting about Aruban/Antilles affairs in the Dutch parliament.
http://www.tweedekamer.nl/vergaderingen/commissievergaderingen/volgende_weken/details.jsp?parlisnummer=2008A00422&dayofweek=&his=
the prime-minister Balkenende is also summoned in addition to the Kingdom Affairs secretary Bijleveld.
reason for this is 1.5 billion euro loan to St.Maarten. nice timing with a looming recession also here in Holland.
and Bijleveld has failed to provide Parlaiment with a report on the corruption on Antilles/Aruba.
she promised to provide this by November (this was in response to the Hero Brinkman-corruption-report).
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_50080.php

but now maybe it's also about this Rudy Croes spilling the beans.
in that case Justice Minister Ballin might also get invited.
but this won't fit on the schedule altogether - there is just too much to discuss about St.Maarten/Curaçao, so maybe now finally they grant Brinkman his emergency-debate he asked for dozens of times.
there isn't much time for that either - Christmass recess start December 19th.

all this just before the 15th december Round Table Conference. interesting...
i think there is a lot of pressure (from The Hague and maybe also Oduber) on Rudy Croes to redact his statements now.
he has backtracked before.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: December 04, 2008, 11:05:21 PM »

PS.. I am on the westcoast too, but I have Direct TV and get Greta twice. Sometimes I can't wait until the second time to hear what was missed the first time.

Even though, Janet, and I agree, Rudy Croes is sooo political, but it seems there is IMO some different pressure coming on him... after all saying there was a cover up, well, it happened on his watch! Why is he shooting himself in the foot?

Actually... JQK, Greta and her guests are right... it about a missing American girl! that just went "poof" because "we didn't understand their system."

We surely understand cronyism, corruption, cover up and elitism, but don't accept it from any Law Enforcement, government and the Judicial.

IMO it is up to Holland, Interpol, but go go Greta!

IMO I never really thought she believed Joran, but was pretending to believe 100% for later interviews and it has worked.

Where is Joran running now?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #777 on: December 04, 2008, 11:08:33 PM »

Woo hoo!!! What did I say...this stuff Joran told Greta is big big stuff.  No one ever listens to me...ever....told you guys that the implication of two policemen in all this was big stuff.

DirtyHand is the key
His reach is long
He walks in all circles

I listen to you, Lala's.  Go back and read Simian's very first post.  Merian Ernest seemed to think it was important.  Then ask yourself the same question Grey Whisperer asked Dan..."What is really to biggest export from Aruba?"

Simian dismissed the idea of human trafficking right off.  That is because he was uninformed at the time...remember he was getting his info mainly from the news and other ALE then when he was put on the straight and narrow by his uncle...his tune changed to that 5th suspect. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #778 on: December 04, 2008, 11:12:12 PM »

Just to clarify something that may have gone unnoticed...Caps and I do not agree on who is Dirty Hand...it's all friendly though because I am still open to his idea.  I say it's van der Straaten and he says DTKM.  We have hashed this out in Shango before...you guys really should have come over to dance...you missed a lot.  Most of this stuff is not new to any of us tangoers. 
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: December 04, 2008, 11:12:30 PM »

DirtyHand is the key
His reach is long
He walks in all circles

Simian dismissed the idea of human trafficking right off.  That is because he was uninformed at the time...remember he was getting his info mainly from the news and other ALE then when he was put on the straight and narrow by his uncle...his tune changed to that 5th suspect. 

Didn't you say Simian worked at the bank?  What if Paulus was trying to 'deposit' a bag of money and needed a specific teller to handle the transaction and that teller was not there in the morning?  If Simian knew what was going on and was doing the 'protect' Aruba, which I believe he was, the of course he would dismiss the idea.

If we can place Ruth D. as a bank employee doesn't that provide a link between Simian and Ruth and possibly to Paulus?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.