April 26, 2024, 01:33:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 304595 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #780 on: December 04, 2008, 11:12:39 PM »

LMAO!!  I cleared to room again. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: December 04, 2008, 11:13:07 PM »

The following interview of last night where John Kelly appeared as Greta last is what Hans Mos is so upset about.

Janet

++++++

JOHN KELLY

Holloway Attorney: Pleas for Arrest Met With 'Deafening Silence'
Wednesday, December 03, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: "Arrest them." That's what the lawyer for Natalee Holloway's family told the Aruban prosecutor. Joran van der Sloot told us "On the Record" that he sold Natalee Holloway on a beach in Aruba ...

More:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,460908,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #782 on: December 04, 2008, 11:13:19 PM »

Holland could so easily end all of this. Doesn't van der straaten receive his retirement benfits from Holland?

They could squeeze him so quickly but will they?

And you know, if van der straaten goes, so goes Janssen.

The Dutch troika of van der straaten, van der sloot and Janssen. She will be investigated also as she had calls with Paulus. She's dirty too.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: December 04, 2008, 11:14:34 PM »

Just to clarify something that may have gone unnoticed...Caps and I do not agree on who is Dirty Hand...it's all friendly though because I am still open to his idea.  I say it's van der Straaten and he says DTKM.  We have hashed this out in Shango before...you guys really should have come over to dance...you missed a lot.  Most of this stuff is not new to any of us tangoers. 

Well, you and I agree.  I have supported the idea of Dirty Hand being Van Der Straaten in the Shango thread for a very long time.  I gave all of the Shango posts that I believe support that.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: December 04, 2008, 11:15:02 PM »

Just to clarify something that may have gone unnoticed...Caps and I do not agree on who is Dirty Hand...it's all friendly though because I am still open to his idea.  I say it's van der Straaten and he says DTKM.  We have hashed this out in Shango before...you guys really should have come over to dance...you missed a lot.  Most of this stuff is not new to any of us tangoers. 

LOL..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: December 04, 2008, 11:17:00 PM »

The following interview of last night where John Kelly appeared as Greta last is what Hans Mos is so upset about.

Janet

++++++

JOHN KELLY

Holloway Attorney: Pleas for Arrest Met With 'Deafening Silence'
Wednesday, December 03, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: "Arrest them." That's what the lawyer for Natalee Holloway's family told the Aruban prosecutor. Joran van der Sloot told us "On the Record" that he sold Natalee Holloway on a beach in Aruba ...

More:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,460908,00.html

TONIGHT'S GRETA SHOW WITH JOHN KELLY!!!

VIDEO:

Aruba prosecutor's response to Holloway attorney's demand

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3265793&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: December 04, 2008, 11:23:46 PM »

Was Jossy on Greta tonight?  I don't see any video of him yet.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: December 04, 2008, 11:25:22 PM »

Was Jossy on Greta tonight?  I don't see any video of him yet.

Yes he was but there may not be a video of his part.  Hopefully it will be in the transcript with it's posted.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: December 04, 2008, 11:27:23 PM »

Lala's

What name?

I don't know how to spell it by Jossy's pronunciation...I am sure it will be posted in the transcript.  Actually, I don't think Jossy meant to release his name at all.

I replayed it and I know what it sounded like to me but its impossible for me to know for sure with Jossy's accent. Jossy kind of paused before he said it, I wonder why he would release his name. Shocked

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: December 04, 2008, 11:29:27 PM »

Food for thought:

“Find Aruba.  Find Haystack.  Find Santa Marta  Trace with your finger what the Antenna has spoken about”.  Merian Ernest   July 14, 2005  5:51 PM (this appears to be a reference to telephone calls) 

Along the northern coast, about 45 miles east of Barranqullia, Columbia you will find Santa Marta, which is the oldest city in Colombia.  Prostitution is prominent in Santa Marta. 

In his latest interview with Greta, Joran surmises that Natalee may have been taken to Venezuela.  There is a section of Caracas that is called Santa Marta in Venezuela.  I do not have much information about that location.  Just that it is close to the northern coast.  I have plotted all of these locations on Google Earth but I not know how to capture and post that.

“See the first prose of the Simian.  It precedes all.  Still to this day, there are too many detractors.  Simian is sad to see his own words used against him.”  Merian Ernest July 27, 2005  11:38 AM

Simian’s first post: 

“Why would anybody take this girl for the purpose of Sex Slavery?  If you look up where Aruba is you will notice our proximity to South America.  A lot of pretty girls and a lot of poverty.  Why take an North American girl and sell her in Colombia?  People don’t just disappear.  And if Amy Bradley was the last girl to disappear in Aruba and Natalee after 7 years, I would say that these human traffickers really suck.  By the way  This thing will be solved.”  June 17, 2005  5:20 PM

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: December 04, 2008, 11:30:26 PM »

Just what are you trying to prove?  I am NOT going another round with you, not here.  This is not the place for it, and it is disrespectable to Natalee and her family.  If anyone made all of this come out, I hate to say it, but it was Jorans BIG mouth.  Your trying to disprove people here is starting to make alto of people sick, I have gotten numerous emails about it.  Stop while SM is still ahead.  You are making something out of nothing.  If you want pics, I'll give you some pics to show everyone that Mr. Silvetti didn't need any extra's to try and live.  His stocks may have dropped, but in no means is this man wasting away.  Leave these poor people alone.  There must have been a million pics taken those few months, and your crying over a few that didn't make it to the FBI?  I am sure there have been alot more pics that did make it to them.. It's not about {{edit}], its about Natalee.

Hotshot ... either you believe these are Kyle's words in emails to Kermit or you do not.  If they are Kyle's words ... I wish he would afford those who supported the search effort in prayer and monies an explanation.  If they are not ... I wish Kyle would refute them.

Janet

<snipped>

______

Janet don't get mad at me!!! I'll send ya another UPS guy if ya don't!! I real good one!!! lol

I sent Kyle an IM and advised he not respond. I don't think the guy can win this one and I know darned well he would be attacked. Now...my word is not going to get him not to post!!! lol Don't even know the guy!! But I supported him in his decision to just let it rest.

Lou ... no thanks but ... cold cash would suffice.

The last two UPS guys you sent me were useless.  I placed a table in the closet where I was holding them hostage and ... set up the Scrabble board and ... they implied rather die than submit to a game with me.  I gave up and set them free.

Lou ... this issue has upset me very much.  I have posted with Kermit since the getgo and ... in spite of our differences regarding some issues ... I have never known him/her to be dishonest.  Justice for Natalee Holloway has been his/her objective and ... his/her research that translates into countless hours he has shared with Natalee forums attests to his/her dedication to the cause.

Also ... much of what Kermit has revealed ... I was suspicious of at the beginning of the summer when I began reading contradictions in Kyle's posts.  I was in the minority on the forum in my suspicious ... so I bowed out for five months.

Lou ... so many of us Monkeys have a food planted on BOTH sides of the fence regarding this topic and ... it is important that there is confirmation one way or the other.

Janet

Thank you Janet.
"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God." 1 John 4:1

ARUBA - GIVE US NATALEE BACK!

OMG, they did NOT return her and who has the tapes of this now?

damned UPS men...what are they good for anyways???!! lol

Again...of course Monkeys are going to explore every possibility!! That is what we do.

But again, what bothers me is posting private e-mails here..I was told long ago..that was a no-no  Am I wrong?

Let me tell you...I go back and forth with the Kennedy conspiracy too. I see what "factual" show..I believe in conspiracy...see another..makes me doubt it. Same evidence can certainly be interpreted different ways.

But implying that Beth or Dave or Jug, or any of the family believes Natalee was in that cage is absolutely wrong!!! I know that as a fact!

I think it also does a disservice to Tim Miller. That man wanted Natalee found as much as the family did!! No way do I believe he was fooled. I said this before...if you want the facts of what happened...there are enough Monkeys who know Tim well enough...I don't know him at all or I would e-mail him...but enough who do that could clear this up in a sec.

I went straight to Jug...he said she was not in the cage...family does not believe she was in the cage...they don't believe she was found in the cage...and he doesn't even know why it is being discussed...and still it is being said the family has Natalee. Its just not true.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: December 04, 2008, 11:30:27 PM »

And I remain undecided, on the fence.  There is so much information that points to both of them.  I'm just still not sure.  I still wonder if there wasn't someone above both of them who was pulling those strings.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: December 04, 2008, 11:35:54 PM »

From ldstlou:

Again...of course Monkeys are going to explore every possibility!! That is what we do.

But again, what bothers me is posting private e-mails here..I was told long ago..that was a no-no   Am I wrong?

Let me tell you...I go back and forth with the Kennedy conspiracy too. I see what "factual" show..I believe in conspiracy...see another..makes me doubt it. Same evidence can certainly be interpreted different ways.

But implying that Beth or Dave or Jug, or any of the family believes Natalee was in that cage is absolutely wrong!!! I know that as a fact!

I think it also does a disservice to Tim Miller. That man wanted Natalee found as much as the family did!! No way do I believe he was fooled. I said this before...if you want the facts of what happened...there are enough Monkeys who know Tim well enough...I don't know him at all or I would e-mail him...but enough who do that could clear this up in a sec.

I went straight to Jug...he said she was not in the cage...family does not believe she was in the cage...they don't believe she was found in the cage...and he doesn't even know why it is being discussed...and still it is being said the family has Natalee. Its just not true.

I wish that Hotshot would let us know exactly where she is getting the information.  I think it would be helpful to everyone. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #793 on: December 04, 2008, 11:36:38 PM »

LOL..

Why is that funny?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: December 04, 2008, 11:38:37 PM »

Lala's

What name?

I don't know how to spell it by Jossy's pronunciation...I am sure it will be posted in the transcript.  Actually, I don't think Jossy meant to release his name at all.

I replayed it and I know what it sounded like to me but its impossible for me to know for sure with Jossy's accent. Jossy kind of paused before he said it, I wonder why he would release his name. Shocked

I don't think he meant to say it at all...that is why I was surprised too.  My understanding was the name not be released, but Mos has known the name for a long time so I guess it does not matter since Mos claims he does not believe this person.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #795 on: December 04, 2008, 11:40:05 PM »

From ldstlou:

But again, what bothers me is posting private e-mails here..I was told long ago..that was a no-no   Am I wrong?

I wish that Hotshot would let us know exactly where she is getting the information.  I think it would be helpful to everyone. 

Probably from the same sources I get mine.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: December 04, 2008, 11:41:16 PM »

LOL..

Why is that funny?

The Dance and Tango Part.Just the image of two Monkeys Tangoing.Visual was funny.No Offense whatsoever meant LaLa.Hope you did not take it as such!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: December 04, 2008, 11:42:09 PM »

From ldstlou:

Probably from the same sources I get mine.

Then why are the conclusions so different?
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: December 04, 2008, 11:42:46 PM »

Lala's,
Do you think Jossy was talkng about the guy who says he saw Joran from his living room window around 4 am and then a few minutes later in a vehicle with Paulus?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #799 on: December 04, 2008, 11:45:19 PM »

Just what are you trying to prove?  I am NOT going another round with you, not here.  This is not the place for it, and it is disrespectable to Natalee and her family.  If anyone made all of this come out, I hate to say it, but it was Jorans BIG mouth.  Your trying to disprove people here is starting to make alto of people sick, I have gotten numerous emails about it.  Stop while SM is still ahead.  You are making something out of nothing.  If you want pics, I'll give you some pics to show everyone that Mr. Silvetti didn't need any extra's to try and live.  His stocks may have dropped, but in no means is this man wasting away.  Leave these poor people alone.  There must have been a million pics taken those few months, and your crying over a few that didn't make it to the FBI?  I am sure there have been alot more pics that did make it to them.. It's not about {{edit}], its about Natalee.

Hotshot ... either you believe these are Kyle's words in emails to Kermit or you do not.  If they are Kyle's words ... I wish he would afford those who supported the search effort in prayer and monies an explanation.  If they are not ... I wish Kyle would refute them.

Janet

<snipped>

______

Janet don't get mad at me!!! I'll send ya another UPS guy if ya don't!! I real good one!!! lol

I sent Kyle an IM and advised he not respond. I don't think the guy can win this one and I know darned well he would be attacked. Now...my word is not going to get him not to post!!! lol Don't even know the guy!! But I supported him in his decision to just let it rest.

Lou ... no thanks but ... cold cash would suffice.

The last two UPS guys you sent me were useless.  I placed a table in the closet where I was holding them hostage and ... set up the Scrabble board and ... they implied rather die than submit to a game with me.  I gave up and set them free.

Lou ... this issue has upset me very much.  I have posted with Kermit since the getgo and ... in spite of our differences regarding some issues ... I have never known him/her to be dishonest.  Justice for Natalee Holloway has been his/her objective and ... his/her research that translates into countless hours he has shared with Natalee forums attests to his/her dedication to the cause.

Also ... much of what Kermit has revealed ... I was suspicious of at the beginning of the summer when I began reading contradictions in Kyle's posts.  I was in the minority on the forum in my suspicious ... so I bowed out for five months.

Lou ... so many of us Monkeys have a food planted on BOTH sides of the fence regarding this topic and ... it is important that there is confirmation one way or the other.

Janet

Thank you Janet.
"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God." 1 John 4:1

ARUBA - GIVE US NATALEE BACK!

OMG, they did NOT return her and who has the tapes of this now?

But again, what bothers me is posting private e-mails here..I was told long ago..that was a no-no  Am I wrong?

Where is the dead horse icon when you need it?  Rolling Eyes

That more important thing in all this is that Joran implicated ALE...he clearly has hung them out to dry in this as being paid off by his father.  Simple to verify if true...that kind of money would be traceable...the conversations with Paulus would be traceable.  Has anyone even ventured to ask how Rudy Croes is aware of any and all phone calls made between Paulus and Jan??  If there is no record of Paulus and this money ever leaving his bank account then it takes you right back to the beginning....the mafia connections on Aruba....just more to sink the tiny island.  Aruba can not police itself and the Dutch do not seem to care at all.  Yet, so many things fit so perfectly that it boggles the mind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.