March 28, 2024, 05:26:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 301859 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2008, 06:46:00 PM »

I shouldn't have opened my big mouth.  What's the matter with you guys?  I don't like JoeT any more than the rest but I find it very interresting he would even think about doing the Dana Pretzer radio show.  Why should he bother?  What does he have to gain?  I'm curious, so I will listen and I'm glad Dana was able to get him.

Me too, Go Dana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2008, 06:46:25 PM »

Joe's business card:

"We represent sociopaths to simpletons"

Maybe Mr. & Mrs. Simpleton could be on the show with Joe.

Yes, I would.

would you listen ?

well seeing i would be the host I guess I would
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2008, 06:46:49 PM »

Joe's business card:

would you listen ?
If you get "Mr. and Mrs. Simpleton" -- I would listen. "Mr. Sociopath" and his "mouthpiece" -- probably not.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2008, 06:51:05 PM »

I will be listening to Dana's show this Friday, whether Joe Tacopino is a guest on the show or not.   thumleft

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2008, 06:51:27 PM »

Joe's business card:

Yes, I would.

would you listen ?

I wasn't trying to be ugly....I just misposted..got my Yes on top of
your previous quedtion.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2008, 06:53:24 PM »

I'll be listening. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2008, 07:07:12 PM »

Joe's business card:

would you listen ?
If you get "Mr. and Mrs. Simpleton" -- I would listen. "Mr. Sociopath" and his "mouthpiece" -- probably not.

that is your choice and i hope you stand by it
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2008, 07:09:11 PM »

I shouldn't have opened my big mouth.  What's the matter with you guys?  I don't like JoeT any more than the rest but I find it very interresting he would even think about doing the Dana Pretzer radio show.  Why should he bother?  What does he have to gain?  I'm curious, so I will listen and I'm glad Dana was able to get him.

I hate JoeT but I will be listening.

Instead of people bashing who is on the show why don't they get their thoughts together and ask some questions.  Obviously he is going to talk about the recent  interview Joran did with Greta so what is the main thing Joran said in the interview that Dana could ask.  Joran finally implicated his father and the Kalpoes together.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2008, 07:11:59 PM »

Joran's first interview with Greta was he left Natalee on the beach and nothing happened.

Joran's taped conversation with Patrick he said Natalee died in his arms and Daury disposed of her.

Joran's latest interview with Greta he sold Natalee.

Question for Joe:  Which one is it.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 07:22:46 PM by San » Logged
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: December 03, 2008, 07:12:13 PM »

Instead of people bashing who is on the show why don't they get their thoughts together and ask some questions.  Obviously he is going to talk about the recent  interview Joran did with Greta so what is the main thing Joran said in the interview that Dana could ask.  Joran finally implicated his father and the Kalpoes together.

actually the topic of the show friday will be announced soon, and it may not have anything to do with greta, or the recent interview.
and if joe is a guest i guarantee you he wont be the only guest, there are several planned for what i consider to be a special show that night
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2008, 07:13:30 PM »

Joe's business card:

Yes, I would.

would you listen ?

I wasn't trying to be ugly....I just misposted..got my Yes on top of
your previous quedtion.

You are never ugly Magnolia and I knew you misposted.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2008, 07:14:37 PM »

Dana ... has Joe Tacopina restricted your or your listeners' questions in any way? 

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2008, 07:15:06 PM »

Dana,

Will you be doing any shows dealing with human trafficking in general?  That is a topic that does not get much attention, even if is discounted in Natalee's case.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2008, 07:17:11 PM »

I have to agree, nothing of interest will come of this interview. Joe hasn't changed his tune since day one except for finally admitting Joran is a sociopath. BFD. All he is going to say is that there is no evidence, same old song, umpteenth verse. It is hypocritical to call Greta out on interviewing Joran and then turning around and interviewing the creep's lawyer.

If Dana can get Joe to name, by their proper name, who is paying Joran's half a million plus dollars legal fees I will applaud him. Ain't gonna happen, attorney client protection, blah blah blah. I agree Frank, this is Cohen all over again.

I find it strange that before I even announce who the guests will be or the topic on Fridays show Frank is predicting what type of interview he expects, and many of you go along with it .
I find that disapointing but never the less the Franks out there are never happy with any type of show.
Well Frank maybe you should offer to host the show go to Red and try and arrange something.
You have all the answers.

Dana, more power to you if you can get more out of him than anyone else has. The guy is a broken record, Arlene Ellis Schippers on steroids. "No evidence, no evidence, no evidence." That's all he ever says. I think the world of you Dana, and have enjoyed many of your shows. Good luck with Joe.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2008, 07:22:06 PM »

Dana ... has Joe Tacopina restricted your or your listeners' questions in any way? 

Thank you.

Janet

I havent confirmed he will be a guest yet, i decide what questions get asked and i try and stay on topic.
I dont want to be cryptic but if he is a guest the topic may not be about Joran only and I will say there are several lawyers planned for that night, and I will bet none of them will be popular. But it will be a interesting show I guarantee.

Most Monkeys are supportive, many are not and that is their right.
I will say I have received at least 100 emails today about this topic and many of them are actually quite sick.
Remember Red and Dugga will announce the show topic soon and who the guests will be.
It is your choice if you listen or not.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2008, 07:23:42 PM »

GET WENDY MURPHY TO COME YOUR SHOW AND TAKE TACOPINA ON 
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2008, 07:25:58 PM »

Dana,

Will you be doing any shows dealing with human trafficking in general?  That is a topic that does not get much attention, even if is discounted in Natalee's case.

I did several human trafficking shows long before Greta brought it forward.
here is an example of some

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2007/10/15/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-monday-october-15-at-9pm-eastern-guests-include-beth-holloway-twitty-and-ladonna-meredith/

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2007/09/27/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-live-thursday-september-27-2007-at-9pm-eastern-guests-include-ladonna-meredith-and-edward-lozzi/
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2008, 07:26:35 PM »

I have to agree with you.  Like with Joran it is always good to get Joe T. talking. Never know what might come from his mouth.  Dana, good move. I will listen.  Interested in how he spins all this one more time.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2008, 07:39:08 PM »

Food for thought regarding Joe Tacopina from the perspective of the only Aruban who has stood by a family from the getgo in their quest for a just investigation into the disappearance of their beloved Natalee.

I stand proudly with Jossy Mansur.

Janet

+++++++

Jossy Mansur … The Return of the Jedi … “Tacopina and his Criminal Client, Joran Van der Sloot

TACOPINA AND HIS CRIMINAL CLIENT! (FULL EDITORIAL)

I gave indications to the criminal defense lawyer in the U.S., Tacopina, that if he continues his campaign to offend, slander and defame, he is going to get the surprises of his life when the truth of his client’s participation in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway becomes known. And it is coming out at a much faster pace than I expected, thanks to DIARIO and lately De Vries, who’se popular program in Holland made revelations that had remained hidden and have now come out into the light. Tacopina at once wanted to belittle him with a string of lies about his program and, worse yet, about the man himself. A ’street style’ that will not prosper!

I don’t know who Tacopina thinks that he is, nor why he supposes that his personal attacks and his attempts to belittle others in a futile attempt to save his client, are going to produce some positive effect. Two nights ago, in the popular Lineup program on Fox, he went so far as to say that I am becoming senile, among other uncalled for comments. Well, well, well. I hope that when Tacopina reaches my age (if God favors him with that), he will be as senile as I am, because my faculties are intact, and my disposition to do battle also! I am not going to debate the personality of that idiot because my level of education will not permit it. But, I must bring to his attention that his terror tactics based on slander and defamation are not the adequate road an attorney must take to obtain his goal. For a person always threatening others with the courts for slander, he’s very loose with his expressions!

If his goal is to save his criminal client by painting him as an angel, he’s wasting his time. What his client did with the girl is indescribable! And I am not referring here to murder because the evidence to prove that hasn’t surfaced yet, but I am referring to the moral crime he committed and admitted to during interrogations by the investigative team. And to reaffirm that in order to dispel all possible doubts, I have the categoric declaration of the lead investigator in the case.      

That this revelation made Tacopina lose control is a fact that all who heard him on that program can testify to. He acted like a spoiled brat whose pacifier was yanked from his mouth. His voice was full of anger and despair, but with those emotional outbursts he is not going to change the reality of the case: his client, Joran van der Sloot, committed a moral crime against Natalee! This is categoric.

Now, my question to the people conducting this case is: how come Joran is in Holland, studying comfortably, while Natalee is no longer here? How come Joran has to “continue with his life”, when Natalee’s life came to such a premature and unjust end? How come the authorities did not produce the expected results in a case that is not difficult to solve in the sense that there is a moral crime admitted to? Why was it necessary for new revelations to come from Holland in order to make the case again as hot as an iron?

Three persons damaged the name of Aruba internationally, and to top it all, all three of them happen to be all three happen to be foreigners. Not one of them is an Aruban! They threw a negative light on our with their uncontrolled action during one night in May. One of them is the criminal client of Tacopina! No matter what Tacopina says, his client will not escape the long arm of the Law, because he himself admitted , and described in detail, his moral crime. I don’t understand why, in spite of this admission, Joran and his cronies are free to walk around as if they haven’t broken one single cup. And there are two of them who are even thinking of going to court in the U.S. for money! What do they want, a reward for what they did? A payment for having so badly damaged the name of Aruba?

Tacopina assured that the case will never come to court. Well, Tacopina must be as bad in practicing chiromancy as he is removed from the truth as a lawyer in this case. The case will and must be brought to Court to put an end to this sordid affair, so that we can begin to reinstate the good name of our island, and principally to give the Holloways some measure of peace after all they have suffered with the disappearance of their daughter who came to Aruba and disappeared while in the company of the three suspects.

The three of them own the answer that all of us who in good faith are lending a hand for justice to prevail, are searching for and will find, much to the frustration of Tacopina! Let him continue to live out his ‘delirium tremens’, while we continue to pursue the case and are going to prove how deeply involved his client is with what happened to the girl who had her whole life before her, and disappeared while in Aruba and in the company of the three foreign suspects. (Hat Tip: Diario)

December 5, 2006

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/12/05/jossy-mansur-the-return-of-the-jedi-tacopina-and-his-criminal-clinet-joran-van-der-sloot/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2008, 07:41:00 PM »

December 3rd, 2008 6:12 PM Eastern
Joran ? We know where he is
by Greta Van Susteren

Check out this email I received to our Fox News ON THE RECORD show account (I edited it to keep the emailer’s identify confidential.) This is the second email I have received in 2 days about Joran’s location.  (Scroll back to yesterday.) It is fascinating that so many people are watching him…

Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 12:26 PM
To:
Subject: I saw Joran Vandersloot minutes ago

Greta–

Joran is staying on the 11th floor of a hotel near the……..He has been playing poker on the 3rd floor of the poker room for most of the past 48 hrs. He has some new facial hair. He slipped out when I said ‘ Hello Joran’…..seems noone else has any idea who he is.

2 guys from Guam also there–just met– are intending to go drinking with him tonite–I just filled them in on who he was, and they have my cell, promising to let me know if they get the exact detail of where he is staying. He told them he is here cuz he had some troubles in Holland, and has been waiting for the Bangkok airport to reopen, so he can go there, likely tomorrow. My cell …..

Will write you if i hear any further details.

ps. ..   I offer this info anonymously w/ no interest in participating in any publicity nor reward programs. Am happy you are doing what you are, as i know he did it, and her family deserves any closure they can find….

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/12/03/joran-we-know-where-he-is/

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.