April 23, 2024, 10:04:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 304432 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #940 on: December 05, 2008, 06:51:42 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: December 05, 2008, 07:47:01 AM »

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

De wereld draait door 04-12-2008 ; Hero Brinkman about statements Rudy Croes

Host mentions two subjects he wants to talk about...two reasons to invite Hero Brinkman...

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: December 05, 2008, 07:48:25 AM »

oops!!! Trying again!!!

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

De wereld draait door 04-12-2008 ; Hero Brinkman about statements Rudy Croes

Host mentions two subjects he wants to talk about...two reasons to invite Hero Brinkman...asks Hero with which subject he wants to start. The Antilles?

Hero: Yes, please.

H: Well the case...

Hero: Stay there (as in: only talk about that subject).

H: Stay there?

Hero: Yes, as far as I'm concerned yes.

H: No, I will talk about the terror threaths with you as well, if you don't mind.

H: The minister of Justice, Rudy Croes, has made public now that police chief Jan van der Straten, a Dutchman, had been sleeping the first ten days on Aruba, on purpose, because he's friends with Paul van der Sloot...the father of Joran...and this way the investigation….well actually corrupt from the beginning....you could say. To be short: there wasn't a decent investigation.

Hero: Yeah.

H: What's this?

Hero: I heard this before already; I had gotten a lot of tips from the Aruban community...also from the police that this was going on.

H: To be clear; you are known for your opinion that Aruba and the Dutch Antilles are a corrupt gang. That is a clear point of view and you might get tipped to confirm this. Did you know exactly how it happened...how it's in the papers now?

Hero: They're old stories...but it's the first time a Minister admits this....but only after he got problems with that police chief who was critical concerning the police department on Aruba. But it's completely incomprehensible that he's coming out with this after all those years.

H: That man knew about this all these years!

Hero: Yeah, apparently so.

H: So he's just as corrupt as...

Hero: Well, he just went through an investigation concerning corruption...and I'm not sure there is a verdict about that already...and this is really not that abnormal in Aruba - the Antilles.

H: Does this strengthen your opinion nothing is going right there?

Hero: It's no good there; definitely.

H: So in that way I almost have to congratulate you...you are right.

Hero: No, no... Actually you shouldn't congratulate any Dutchman that pays taxes but actually you should condole them. It is awful that we send millions and millions to those islands and every time it turns out it's a banana republic.

H: What are we going to do about it?

Hero: Sell it.

H: Sell?

Hero: Ah...yeah.

Other guest: That's a good one.

Hero: If there's money to be get out of it....No of course (as in: of course we're not going to sell it).

Hero: We have to pursue a path where those islands become completely independent from the Netherlands. The articles of association has to change completely; new articles of associaton have to be formed in a manner that the island can become completely independent.

H: This case of Natalee Holloway, which has become a case with mythical proportions by now by Peter R. de Vries.....should we do something about that?

Hero: Yes, I do think so. I think we need to get to the bottom of it.

H: How are we going to do this?

Hero: I've requested a letter from the Ministry, because of the statements from Rudy Croes I want to know what the government thinks about this....if it's correct. If the accusations of Minister Croes are correct; for example that a Dutch Minister requested 3 years ago that the fact that Joran was a Dutchman should be played down...let's..

H: Who could that have been? He didn't say which Minister...that can only be one though, right?

Hero: I'm going to ask the government...and they will surely answer me.

H: Who do you think it is?

Hero: I'm not going to tell you that.

H: Don't you think it's Hirsch Ballin?

Hero: I think a lot..and I might think  the same as you but I'm not going to say (what and the way he said it: he thinks it's Hirsch Ballin...MO)

H: A parliamentary investigation...you mentioned that before as well when it's about the Antilles & Aruba...you're still thinking about that?

Hero: Well, look...I just want to get to the bottom of this…but first we'll have a debate that will come from the letter I sent to the Ministry....If I don't get answers then I think we need to have a parliamentary investigation.

H: What do you think of the case Joran van der Sloot? We've heard so many stories by now...Peter R. de Vries did his best.

Hero: Yes, absolutely.

H: What do you think? Where is Natalee Holloway?

Hero: I'm afraid she's in the ocean.

H: Then the theory of Peter R. de Vries...the car conversations are correct according to you?

Hero: Uhmm..yeah, I do think so. But again, we can think about what possibly happened.....

H: Yeah...I was just curious what you think happened.

Hero: Well, that is what I think. But that's not really important...there has to come an investigation. I would like the Dutch government to send the National Police Internal Investigations Department to Aruba; to at least investigate the claims of Minister Croes. If that's true it could give a new opening in this awful case.

H: That the father is involved as well?

Hero: Yes. That is a good possibility.

Other guest: Then you also get that this police chief Van der Straten is also involved then...in fact you get a whole new cesspool.

Hero: Yeah, but again...it's the Antilles...and the Antilles are on big cesspool.

Other guest: that's why I think it should stay with us....in some ways it's a good soap...every time I hear stories about that banana republic there...in the end we are responsible for it......you can't say: sell it.....we need to get rid of it. You can't make them independent.

Hero: You can make it independent.

Other guest: ....(can't hear what he says)

Hero: I am convinced, if you don't give the people money and say...well you have a lot of debt...(Hero gets interrupted by the other guest a bit...can't hear what he's saying)...we are willing to invest 2 billion...because that's what we're planning to do; 2,5 billion we are going to invest....we are willing to do that but in the end you need to be completely independent from the Netherlands....than they will go along with that. Holland sold itself way to cheap....that's the complete story.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: December 05, 2008, 07:49:17 AM »

Morning Monkeys...did I realy beat johan? lol

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: December 05, 2008, 08:01:28 AM »

Good Morning!

Kermit...I can't find a Digicel retailer in Noord. Still looking for more office info. Paulus said the CMB bank was in Noord...

Interesting who is listed as a Digicel retailer...Wonder about Setar?

1. aba's Electronics
Certified Mega Mall, L. G. Smith Boulevard 150, 150, Oranjestad Tel:
Fax: 583-4557
583-4760 

2. Digicel Store (Prossima)
L.G. Smith, Boulevard 128, Oranjestad Tel:
Fax: 583-1066
582-9355 

3. Digicel Store Mainstreet
Caya G.F.Betico, Croes 51, Oranjestad Tel:
Fax: 583-6933
583-6928 

4. Dragon CD & Electronics
B.v.d. Veen-Zeppenfeldstraat #48, San Nicolas Tel:
Fax: 584-3999
584-3353 

5. Fast Phones
Queen Beatrix Airport, Oranjestad Tel:
Fax: 583-4429 / 730-0001
n/a 

6. Lucky Electronics
Caya G.F. Betico, Croes 7, Oranjestad Tel:
Fax: 583-3389
582-3001 

7. Lucky Super Store
J.G. Emanstraat 71, Oranjestad Tel:
Fax: 582-3001
582-3001 
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: December 05, 2008, 08:16:18 AM »

Good Morning!

Kermit...I can't find a Digicel retailer in Noord. Still looking for more office info. Paulus said the CMB bank was in Noord...

Interesting who is listed as a Digicel retailer...Wonder about Setar?

1. aba's Electronics
Certified Mega Mall, L. G. Smith Boulevard 150, 150, Oranjestad Tel:
Fax: 583-4557
583-4760 

2. Digicel Store (Prossima)
L.G. Smith, Boulevard 128, Oranjestad Tel:
Fax: 583-1066
582-9355 

3. Digicel Store Mainstreet
Caya G.F.Betico, Croes 51, Oranjestad Tel:
Fax: 583-6933
583-6928 

4. Dragon CD & Electronics
B.v.d. Veen-Zeppenfeldstraat #48, San Nicolas Tel:
Fax: 584-3999
584-3353 

5. Fast Phones
Queen Beatrix Airport, Oranjestad Tel:
Fax: 583-4429 / 730-0001
n/a 

6. Lucky Electronics
Caya G.F. Betico, Croes 7, Oranjestad Tel:
Fax: 583-3389
582-3001 

7. Lucky Super Store
J.G. Emanstraat 71, Oranjestad Tel:
Fax: 582-3001
582-3001 

Good morning Mum!

EXCELLENT post yesterday morning        

Once you and the frog get this part nailed down -- do you mind looking into something for me 

I'm still wondering about the other 100+ targets that were charted for future dives. (once there was enough money, of course)

I wonder who has those coordinates now? Or if they are still deemed 'worthy' of investigation?

I wonder if those coordinates were/are for sale?

I also wonder if there has suddenly been a lot of 'diving' excurions lately by the Arubans.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: December 05, 2008, 08:16:57 AM »

Cover-up at the Top?

Aruba's minister of justice reportedly claimed that the police commissioner hampered the investigation into Natalee Holloway's disappearance to protect his friend - suspect Joran van der Sloot's father.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=3265793&referralPlaylistId=df5603c3d11ca9a023b0070cfc5f297e279fd3a7

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=3265797&referralPlaylistId=playlist

Greta van Susteren should invite Peter R. de Vries or Hero Brinkman on the show via phone or video connection.

this will get reported on Dutch news the next day. when Peter R. de Vries went in Larry King, FOX, and more - it was got reported extensively on Dutch TV. they think their little country has some importance and are proud Peter R. de Vries. 
but this time Dutch people will feel embarrassed and demand action from there politicians.
at least i do. but i know many more do. but it media outrage needs to build up.

yesterday was the first time is saw Rudy Croes name mentioned on Dutch TV.
i bet many Dutch people don't even know Aruba has it's own Justice Minister.

not wanting to get political here.
but with Bush as President many Dutchies/Europeans wouldn't mind if some Americans called them names or called for a boycott. they just called some unrelated random abuse back.

but now with Obama (he is VERY popular in Holland/Europa) i think they will feel more embarrassed and ashamed of the lack of action of their Dutch government.

Wow, somebody actually found a way to try and blame this all on Bush.  Who woulda thunk?  Arent you Libs capable of a single rational thought?
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: December 05, 2008, 08:20:19 AM »

Can anyone get page 45 of this thread to load?

I'm not able to 

Every other page loads fine. 45 won't load for me. 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: December 05, 2008, 08:24:34 AM »

I'm not able to 

45 loading, no problems here
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #949 on: December 05, 2008, 08:45:59 AM »

I'm not able to 

That's only happened to me a couple of times, Sharon....not sure of the cause.  Maybe a link will work?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.880

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: December 05, 2008, 09:01:07 AM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Listen LIVE Tonight At 9PM Eastern - “Are Defense Attorneys Monsters, Or Are They Just Doing Their Job?”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/05/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-tonight-at-9pm-eastern-are-defense-attorneys-monsters-or-are-they-just-doing-their-job/

Don't miss tonight
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: December 05, 2008, 09:02:50 AM »

Natalee Holloway Missing in Aruba: Justice Minister Rudy Croes Says Van der Straten Delayed the Start of Investigations to Protect Van der Sloot (Cronyism & Cover Up)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/05/natalee-holloway-missing-in-aruba-justice-minister-rudy-croes-says-van-der-straten-delayed-the-start-of-investigations-to-protect-van-der-sloot-cronyism-cover-up/

Talk about Isnad time ... 3 1/2 years and Rudy finally admits what we all knew from week one.

Remember how we said there is a little truth in every lie that comes from a sociopath? We go back to the VIDEO in a recent interview where Joran Van der Sloot stated there were police bribes. Was it the police that Joran named in the video? Probably not. Were there actual police bribes and cover ups that obstructed the investigation? According to Rudy Croes there certainly was.

Even farther back, remember when Joran Van der Sloot was once again on video with Dutch crime investigatior Peter R. de Vries when Joran Van der Sloot out of the clear blue stated that his parents had no involvement in the disposal of Natalee Holloway’s body. Interestingly enough, no one ever asked him the question.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: December 05, 2008, 09:03:06 AM »

Good Morning Sharon...Thanks for the reminder to check Kyle's posts!

Setar and Telearuba made me think of Kermit's pic, got sidetracked again...lol.

Interesting that the TV producer that supposedly committed suicide worked for Telearuba. And her cameraman also committed suicide within a week.

A message for sure!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #953 on: December 05, 2008, 09:07:49 AM »

Good morning, Red....thank you for bringing Dana's show tonight & the front page to our attention!!!!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: December 05, 2008, 09:34:17 AM »

Holloway-case messed up by nepotism
4 Dec, 2008, 10:08 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD -- Jan van der Straten has messed up the investigation in the first ten days after it got out that the American teenager Natalee Holloway had disappeared. He helped his 'friend' Paul van der Sloot to protect his suspected son Joran.

Minister Rudy Croes of Justice speaks frankly about the initial stage of the Natalee Holloway investigation.
Justice-minister Rudy Croes says this now that he feels attacked by the former chief of police and the first investigation leader of the case. Van der Straten has criticized certain aspects of the Police Corps (KPA) earlier this week. "He has also compared our Guarda Nos Costa with a politically driven group à la Chávez (Venezuelan president)", says Croes. "He is an activist of the opposition party AVP, that's why, but he forgets that it is the Natalee Holloway-case that was driven by favouritism."

Wait till retirement
"I actually wanted to wait till my retirement next year to bring this into the open", continues the minister. "But the time has come to tell the truth. When the case came to light, I heard Van der Straten say literally: 'I can't let this happen to my friend Paul'. And then during the first ten days, there were heavy telephone traffic between him and Paul van der Sloot."

According to Croes, Van der Straten has perhaps consciously deployed the so-called flexiteam after the disappearance of Natalee. "He said in May 2005: 'I can solve this with my flexiteam'. As everybody knows, the flexiteam was a team that was put into action when the regular police team was over-occupied; for example during carnival.
A detective could be included in the team, but it was no police-team that was capable of doing an investigation. Why didn't he call in the taya-team (police officers with a lot of expertise and experience – red.)?"

There are more things that went wrong. "Why was a beach-bum accused at that time, who has been a choller before? He had supposedly done it, while internally it was known that he hadn't done it. Very special is also the fact that the Dutch language was used during Joran's interrogation, while he is fluent in Papiamento, same as our detective. Our people could have done their work much better if the conversations were done in their own language. Why was he so privileged? Simply because it were 'Dutch-friends'; all three of them: Joran, Paul, and Jan. Don't forget that a Dutch minister had asked me at that time not to mention that Joran is a European Dutch citizen. I won't say who this person is, but if by any chance I have to mention his name, I definitely will. We felt abandoned by the Netherlands when Aruba was so devastated by the case. I have told this to the Dutch premier Balkenende, state secretary Bijleveld (Kingdom Relations), and minister Hirsch-Ballin (Justice). But until now, everybody has remained quit and has let the world besmear Aruba's name. They abandoned us and let us suffer."

Croes is of the opinion that the solving of the case is with the three Dutchmen Van der Straten and Paul and Joran van der Sloot. He says that a new investigation team must come that consists of Arubans, Antilleans, and Americans. "Why did it never occur to them to remove Jan van der Straten from his position after those ten ill-bred days? In the case of Marlies van der Kouwe in Bonaire, police officers were taken off the case because they have failed. I challenge Van der Straten and Paul van der Sloot to come up with clarifications, so that Aruba's name can be cleared from this mess (porkeria).

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_50147.php

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: December 05, 2008, 09:35:07 AM »

I'm not able to 

That's only happened to me a couple of times, Sharon....not sure of the cause.  Maybe a link will work?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.880

Thanks! That worked 

I think I must wake up late at night and sleepwalk and post as 'magnolia

So many times over the past few weeks -- she takes the words right out of my mouth 

(I hope that does not upset Magnolia)

Have a great day Monkeys. Justice for Natalee is on the way -- and I know that's what we all want.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: December 05, 2008, 09:40:01 AM »

Kermit says Natalee remains found in cage.
Others, who claim to have spoken to family, say that Natalee remains not found in cage.

Question: Who is right?
(Remember: Kermit never lies..., Is the family lying? Why?)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: December 05, 2008, 09:42:22 AM »

Good Morning Sharon...Thanks for the reminder to check Kyle's posts!

Setar and Telearuba made me think of Kermit's pic, got sidetracked again...lol.

Interesting that the TV producer that supposedly committed suicide worked for Telearuba. And her cameraman also committed suicide within a week.

A message for sure!

Yeah. A lot of coincidences, huh

I don't remember...but I 'think' it may have been ******* who shared with us the stories that these 2 newspeople were working on at the time of their untimely deaths.

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #958 on: December 05, 2008, 09:45:27 AM »

Our ties to the US are more intensive then you might expect...

http://tinyurl.com/59skfa

Obama is een Leijenaarrrr juuhh!
(Obama is a Leiden-er juuhh!)

(Transl.: Google and me.)

The future U.S. president Barack Obama stems directly from the Leiden (NL) pilgrimsfamily ‘Blossom’.

Research has shown that the distant ancestors of Obama in Leiden have worked and lived before they left as ‘Pilgrim Fathers’ to America. Alderman Jan-Jaap de Haan (CDA, Culture) Friday in the Pilgrim Museum in Leiden made this public.

With this discovery Obama is the seventh U.S. President who has a direct ancestor in Leiden. It is a ten times great-great-grandfather.

The Pilgrims came to the city of Leiden in 1609 as refugees for the Protestant faith prosecutions in England. By fleeing to The Netherlands, they hoped to find religious freedom. From 1620 on they emigrated to North America to bring their own ideals of freedom into reality. In America, the Pilgrims are now regarded as the founders of the nation.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: December 05, 2008, 09:48:15 AM »

Blonde,
The Greta transcript is up but I'm confused on where it goes. 

Holloway Cover-up By Aruban Law Enforcement?
Friday, December 05, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462349,00.html

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.