March 28, 2024, 05:06:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 301852 times)
BettyLynn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #960 on: December 05, 2008, 09:50:45 AM »

JOSSY MANSUR TO DANA PRETZER: I have a video tape of Gerald Dompig that they do have sufficient material to bring these boys in on kidnapping and rape. Which would be 8 years imprisonment.

According to Gerold Dompig, the three boys admitted "that they did ‘have sex with’ this girl when she was going in and out of consciousness”. This is a fact.

The above from arubadirtypolice.blogspot.com  I think this was posted December 6,2006. In light of recent developments, perhaps Jossy would come forward with the tape.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: December 05, 2008, 09:52:32 AM »

Good Morning Sharon...Thanks for the reminder to check Kyle's posts!

Setar and Telearuba made me think of Kermit's pic, got sidetracked again...lol.

Interesting that the TV producer that supposedly committed suicide worked for Telearuba. And her cameraman also committed suicide within a week.

A message for sure!

Yeah. A lot of coincidences, huh

I don't remember...but I 'think' it may have been ******* who shared with us the stories that these 2 newspeople were working on at the time of their untimely deaths.

Prostitution and Race Junkies IIRC
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #962 on: December 05, 2008, 09:56:16 AM »

Blonde,
The Greta transcript is up but I'm confused on where it goes. 

Holloway Cover-up By Aruban Law Enforcement?
Friday, December 05, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462349,00.html

Thanks, vms.  I believe they should go here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4063.msg563871#new

I can copy it over there, and sticky it, so it's easier to find.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #963 on: December 05, 2008, 10:10:11 AM »

Blonde,

Thanks, vms.  I believe they should go here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4063.msg563871#new

I can copy it over there, and sticky it, so it's easier to find.

I copied it to Blonde's transcript thread, but now am wondering if a couple of this week's transcripts are missing in there.  Will have to check.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: December 05, 2008, 10:11:10 AM »

Blonde,

Wow, that was great.  They ripped Aruba a new one!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #965 on: December 05, 2008, 10:15:25 AM »

You Hoo, 2nj! Have you got the thread change covered?

I'll help get you there, k?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #966 on: December 05, 2008, 10:17:42 AM »

Blonde,

BIG TIME! It was great!

I'm still pondering this concept of a "first generation tape" being required for a voice exemplar. It would seem to me there would be a lot of first generation tapes that could be authenticated as Paulus already.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: December 05, 2008, 10:21:22 AM »

Yes, I've been ready for a couple of hours, but it's been a little quiet until, now.   I anticipate Nut will be sneaking in to double lock, like last thread!!!   

Thanks, CBB.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

crazybabyborg
« Reply #968 on: December 05, 2008, 10:25:16 AM »

Well let's be sure everybody knows!   
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: December 05, 2008, 10:25:42 AM »

Yes, I've been ready for a couple of hours, but it's been a little quiet until, now.   I anticipate Nut will be sneaking in to double lock, like last thread!!!   

Thanks, CBB.

I can get on another roll...If you like?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #970 on: December 05, 2008, 10:30:00 AM »

What's the chances anything will come of the pointing game going on? I so want to believe!!!

If the pressure stays on from the tourist sector, and Joran's mouth continues to be able to form words, there's hope!!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #971 on: December 05, 2008, 10:30:02 AM »

Thanks, CBB.

I can get on another roll...If you like?

Go for it, Mum.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #972 on: December 05, 2008, 10:32:44 AM »

One thing that I find interesting is posters coming in shifts to
discredit Kermit.  It is an organized thing.
Kermit post alone and always backs up his/her post.
The others post nonsense to attempt to confuse and discredit.
There is never anything substantial.
I have tried to stay quiet today and observe and that is what I
have noticed.

No one is trying to sideswipe Kermit.  I am tired of reading this...we are trying to tell you and everyone else that Beth and Jug...both of them find the insinuations about John, Kyle and Caps ridiculous and time wasted until something else comes of it all.  Right now they are more excited about the recent revelations from Joran.  Everyone wants to dismiss it as total lies, but I tell you right now...here...the family does not discredit all of it.  They have their reason and I have been asked not to explain the reasons.  They feel that Joran saying Paulus paid certain cops to help in the cover up make more sense than most anything they have heard. They experienced things and were told things that now make perfect sense that indeed Paulus was controlling things. 

The family realizes that finding Natalee is almost impossible at this point. What they want is the same as we do...they want to see Paulus in handcuffs and people ratting each other out.  Yet, they are still guarded because the corruption goes to Rudy as well.  It's hard to get action when the person calling for action is even more corrupt than those being accused.  If Paulus knew he could pay for loyalty what can Rudy get for his money?
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #973 on: December 05, 2008, 10:34:43 AM »

JQK & Aruban Arrest Threshold

KELLY: Right. And now we have more new evidence. We have clear evidence of the cover-up between the chief of police and Paulus van der Sloot in addition to the damning admissions made by Joran van der Sloot of criminal conduct, the kidnapping and trafficking and the implication of others.

Kelly is a top-flight attorney.  He has been supported by Chadbourne & Parke, a top flight international law firm.  They have undoubtedly studied Aruban and Dutch law intensely and are certain of their standing on the merits.

This cannot simply be ignored now.

Kelly is factually correct: the threshold for arrest and questioning has been reached.

We have watched two comlpetely innocent men be arrested and detained by Aruban authorities, on far less factual statements and evidence.

Aruba: out of the frying pan and into the fire.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #974 on: December 05, 2008, 10:35:43 AM »

Just checked. Yep, his lips are still moving! 

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: December 05, 2008, 10:35:52 AM »

I took caesu's advice and wrote an email to Hero Brinkman at http://www.pvv.nl/index.php?option=com_facileforms&Itemid=114

Van: AZLady [mailto:XXXXXXXX] (I've edited out my real name)
Verzonden: vr 5-12-2008 8:30
Aan: Brinkman H.
Onderwerp: bericht via de website vanaf ip-nr: 68.230.101.247

Mr. Brinkman,
Please ask for a parliamentary inquiry into the corruption on the island of Aruba.  Rudy Croes, the Minister of Justice on Aruba, states the former chief of police, Jan van der Straten, conspired to cover up the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and Joran van der Sloot\'s role in her disappearance.  Did Croes not know about this 3 1/2 years ago?  An international force like Interpol is needed to investigate this corruption.

Informatie uit de Tweede Kamer gecombineerd met achtergronddossiers en het laatste politieke nieuws.
Informatie ter oriëntatie op een bezoek, uitleg over hoe wetten tot stand komen en een rondgang door de geschiedenis van de Staten-Generaal.
Kijk nu op www.tweedekamer.nl

Disclaimer

Indien u de link niet kunt openen, neemt u dan contact op met telefoonnummer 070-3182211. Meer informatie vindt u op de website www.tweedekamer.nl

If you are unable to access the link, please dial +31 70 3182211.
Additional information is available on the website www.tweedekamer.nl and www.houseofrepresentatives.nl

Here is his response:

thank you for your email. I am very busy with this case and I agree with your option.

gr. Hero Brinkman

I'm pleased that he took the time to write back to me.  However, after reading the interview with Brinkman just posted, I do admit I'm not really onboard with his suggestion that Netherlands cut Aruba loose.  They would essentially be giving the island to Chavez.  Although, I think in more ways than one, the Dutch on Aruba have already made their deal with this devil.  Maybe it would be best to just get it out in the open and the whole thing can be exposed.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #976 on: December 05, 2008, 10:38:16 AM »

JQK & Aruban Arrest Threshold

KELLY: Right. And now we have more new evidence. We have clear evidence of the cover-up between the chief of police and Paulus van der Sloot in addition to the damning admissions made by Joran van der Sloot of criminal conduct, the kidnapping and trafficking and the implication of others.

Kelly is a top-flight attorney.  He has been supported by Chadbourne & Parke, a top flight international law firm.  They have undoubtedly studied Aruban and Dutch law intensely and are certain of their standing on the merits.

This cannot simply be ignored now.

Kelly is factually correct: the threshold for arrest and questioning has been reached.

We have watched two comlpetely innocent men be arrested and detained by Aruban authorities, on far less factual statements and evidence.

Aruba: out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Hammer? Great to see you!!

Who do you think will see this through? Who is there that has some level of decency and also has some authority? I honestly don't know, and would love to be encouraged! TIA!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #977 on: December 05, 2008, 10:38:29 AM »

I took caesu's advice and wrote an email to Hero Brinkman at http://www.pvv.nl/index.php?option=com_facileforms&Itemid=114

Van: AZLady [mailto:XXXXXXXX] (I've edited out my real name)
Verzonden: vr 5-12-2008 8:30
Aan: Brinkman H.
Onderwerp: bericht via de website vanaf ip-nr: 68.230.101.247

Mr. Brinkman,
Please ask for a parliamentary inquiry into the corruption on the island of Aruba.  Rudy Croes, the Minister of Justice on Aruba, states the former chief of police, Jan van der Straten, conspired to cover up the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and Joran van der Sloot\'s role in her disappearance.  Did Croes not know about this 3 1/2 years ago?  An international force like Interpol is needed to investigate this corruption.

Informatie uit de Tweede Kamer gecombineerd met achtergronddossiers en het laatste politieke nieuws.
Informatie ter oriëntatie op een bezoek, uitleg over hoe wetten tot stand komen en een rondgang door de geschiedenis van de Staten-Generaal.
Kijk nu op www.tweedekamer.nl

Disclaimer

Indien u de link niet kunt openen, neemt u dan contact op met telefoonnummer 070-3182211. Meer informatie vindt u op de website www.tweedekamer.nl

If you are unable to access the link, please dial +31 70 3182211.
Additional information is available on the website www.tweedekamer.nl and www.houseofrepresentatives.nl

Here is his response:

thank you for your email. I am very busy with this case and I agree with your option.

gr. Hero Brinkman

I'm pleased that he took the time to write back to me.  However, after reading the interview with Brinkman just posted, I do admit I'm not really onboard with his suggestion that Netherlands cut Aruba loose.  They would essentially be giving the island to Chavez.  Although, I think in more ways than one, the Dutch on Aruba have already made their deal with this devil.  Maybe it would be best to just get it out in the open and the whole thing can be exposed.

Thanks for sharing this AZLady.....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: December 05, 2008, 10:39:49 AM »

Blonde,

BIG TIME! It was great!

I'm still pondering this concept of a "first generation tape" being required for a voice exemplar. It would seem to me there would be a lot of first generation tapes that could be authenticated as Paulus already.

Didnt Greta interview him and Anita in their house?  You know, the time he was sweating so bad?   What happened to that tape?

I guess the real point is the fact that the Aruban scumbags just dont care enough to prove/disprove it
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: December 05, 2008, 10:40:34 AM »

One thing that I find interesting is posters coming in shifts to
discredit Kermit.  It is an organized thing.
Kermit post alone and always backs up his/her post.
The others post nonsense to attempt to confuse and discredit.
There is never anything substantial.
I have tried to stay quiet today and observe and that is what I
have noticed.

Thanks Lala's for reminding me...

Here is the link for some early discussions in Shango on Clyde Burke. Kermie used a post to back up one of his posts...

Ask Lala's and Finngirl...It is all about context...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2860
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.