April 30, 2024, 06:33:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 305320 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: December 03, 2008, 11:14:17 PM »

So is there a consensus that Natalee's remains were in that cage?  If so, Joran contacting Greta and implicating his father in the human trafficking scenario, knowing that Aruba had already taken care of the evidence, only makes sense if Joran was just looking for money.  Or, if Joran was setting up an alibi for not knowing that Natalee was dumped in the ocean. Which makes no sense for him to tell Greta eight hours after the interview that his new story was a lie.

If Greta was right in asking Joran if the 'recorded calls between him and his father' occurred in January, that time frame would match up with the activities surrounding the cleaning of the cage.  Was that a guess by Greta, or is that what Joran told her before the sitdown interview?  Seems like an odd coincidence to me.

Oh, OK. I can't take it anymore, so I'll just ask. Please be gentle with the stupid mod that hasn't properly kept up.........

If Natalee's remains were in the cage, why didn't they bring them up and announce to the world, "WE FOUND HER!"

Tim was there when they found the cage. I saw him. Didn't I?

Remember now.................be kind to animals and fools! Thank you very much, loyal monkeys. 

OK CBB and it's because you makes us such beautiful avitars.   

1.  Silvetti's businesses were in trouble.  He wanted to start new businesses with oil and an oil pipeline from Aruba to Chavez in Colombia.  He needed money.
2.  He illegally sold off his shares of stock and that is why the SEC is after him.
3.  Before he started his new oil business, he needed to have a geological scan of the ocean floor.  Doing those scans costs lots of money.
4.  He agreed to volunteer his ship, crew, and equipment to search for a missing American woman in the same area.  He scans the ocean floor looking for Natalee, but really he's doing oil work.
5.  Most of his expenses for the Persistence search were written off on his corporate tax returns because it was charity work and a donation that he was doing.  By looking for Natalee, he was able to map the ocean for free.
6.  Natalee was found in the end of December.  Oh no, what can he do?  He can't keep mapping the ocean floor for free because he just found the missing American woman.  So, the trap contents were turned over to ALE, nothing was ever in that trap. and he continued to search for Natalee and map for oil for another 6 to 8 weeks -at very little expense to himself.
That sounds perfect,  but where are the remains now????
with ALE 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #161 on: December 03, 2008, 11:14:23 PM »

OMG!!!

I'm speechless!!!

OMG!!!

Thank you, SS, Magnolia, and keepthefaith, and all who put it in a nutshell for me.

OMG!!!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: December 03, 2008, 11:14:49 PM »

From Janet:

I can only assume that the Persistence undertaking was exactly what Private Eye claimed ... a joint endeavor with ALE to locate evidence to allow it to be destroyed.  The game was fixed but Tim Miller and ... in the beginning ... Kyle were pawns in that game.

Janet - I think you are absolutely correct.  Remember Kermit told us that Kyle first came to Kermit with all of the information and photographs last Spring because he wanted Beth and the FBI to know what was found in the fish cage. Then, Kyle made a really bad choice and never went to Beth or the FBI.  He chose to play the other game instead.  It's all about character and integrity.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: December 03, 2008, 11:15:07 PM »

OK...I'll try this one.
They were not really there to look for Natalee, but to map
the ocean between Aruba and Venezuela.
They found the cage early Christmas morning.  Tim Miller
and ABC were on the boat at the time.
They sent Tim and Dave on the false lead to Costa Rica to
get Tim off the boat.  ABC went home.
They say that they did not dive on the cage until Jan7th
when the Aruban divers went down from their boat and
retrieved all the evidence to their boat.  Nobody objected.
There are pictures here of all the evidence in plastic bags.
Silvetti and Scheafer didn't want the contents of the trap known
because they wanted to continue with their mapping project
under the guise of hunting for Natalee.

So do we know that ALE even has the evidence or does one of the grave robbers potentially have the contents???Just a thought...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: December 03, 2008, 11:18:22 PM »

I think its safe to say that the evidence from the cage has been destroyed.  I don't imagine it'll ever turn up.  All that's left of it now are the pictures.

Can't the FBI supoena the rover's videotape of the evidence recovery dive from Silvetti?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: December 03, 2008, 11:19:23 PM »

OK...I'll try this one.

So do we know that ALE even has the evidence or does one of the grave robbers potentially have the contents???Just a thought...
Well, isn't the date of the ROV pics of the cage with "bagged" evidence dated on Jan. 7th? That was when ALE collected the evidence. I would assume ALE has it all -- but who knows for sure????

crazybabyborg
« Reply #166 on: December 03, 2008, 11:21:03 PM »

We do have pictures. I clearly remember a video of Tim looking at the cage and divers going down to have a closer look. They indicated it wasn't Natalee. I know I saw that! Does anyone else remember it?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #167 on: December 03, 2008, 11:23:30 PM »

OK...I'll try this one.

Well, isn't the date of the ROV pics of the cage with "bagged" evidence dated on Jan. 7th? That was when ALE collected the evidence. I would assume ALE has it all -- but who knows for sure????

Pics of bags with evidence dated 1/7/08....we haven't seen divers photographed on that date, have we??  If the ROV was taking video or pics, there should be more, imo.... OE mentioned the boat on the trap site on 1/11 & 1/12.....am I over thinking?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: December 03, 2008, 11:26:11 PM »

OK...I'll try this one.

Appreciate the clarifications Wreck.My brain is spinnin.Slow down.LOL

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: December 03, 2008, 11:26:28 PM »

OK...I'll try this one.

You got it Mags!!!

There are a few things... ABC didn't do their filming until later in January.  By the time they arrived there was an empty cage, if it was even the same cage.  Nobody was there on Christmas morning except the crew.  Also, ALE did not know that Eduardo Mansur and the other divers were being filmed.  The ROV went down with them, but the divers didn't realize that the video was turned on.  ALE didn't know about these photograph, either.  I'll bet Mos just soiled his undergarments.

Now, let's complicate things even more.  What if the theory by Caps that Natalee is in the Masonic cemetery is true.  Carpe figured out that if Natalee is in the cemetery, she is probably in the crypt of a woman named Jalitza Wever.  Jalitza looks like Natalee.  Is it possible that Jalitza Wever is in the cage and Natalee is in the crypt?  How will we know since the Persisitence crew gave the contents of the trap to ALE?
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: December 03, 2008, 11:26:37 PM »

Copied from Tamikosmom's post a couple of pages back:

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #897 on: Today at 03:02:28 AM »

Kyle: “I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.”

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564753;topicseen#msg564753

So..we now know that Kyle was NOT a volunteer.  Am I the only one that thought he was?  Was Silvetti paid by TES?  Has that ever even been asked?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: December 03, 2008, 11:26:38 PM »

OK...I'll try this one.

I have had the same thoughts.  Maybe ALE didn't get the right
evidence.  Those bags do not look like REAL evidence bags
There are no imprinted labels on the side of them.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #172 on: December 03, 2008, 11:26:57 PM »

So is there a consensus that Natalee's remains were in that cage?  If so, Joran contacting Greta and implicating his father in the human trafficking scenario, knowing that Aruba had already taken care of the evidence, only makes sense if Joran was just looking for money.  Or, if Joran was setting up an alibi for not knowing that Natalee was dumped in the ocean. Which makes no sense for him to tell Greta eight hours after the interview that his new story was a lie.

If Greta was right in asking Joran if the 'recorded calls between him and his father' occurred in January, that time frame would match up with the activities surrounding the cleaning of the cage.  Was that a guess by Greta, or is that what Joran told her before the sitdown interview?  Seems like an odd coincidence to me.

Oh, OK. I can't take it anymore, so I'll just ask. Please be gentle with the stupid mod that hasn't properly kept up.........

If Natalee's remains were in the cage, why didn't they bring them up and announce to the world, "WE FOUND HER!"

Remember now.................be kind to animals and fools! Thank you very much, loyal monkeys. 

1.  Silvetti's businesses were in trouble.  He wanted to start new businesses with oil and an oil pipeline from Aruba to Chavez in Colombia.  He needed money.
2.  He illegally sold off his shares of stock and that is why the SEC is after him.
3.  Before he started his new oil business, he needed to have a geological scan of the ocean floor.  Doing those scans costs lots of money.
4.  He agreed to volunteer his ship, crew, and equipment to search for a missing American woman in the same area.  He scans the ocean floor looking for Natalee, but really he's doing oil work.
5.  Most of his expenses for the Persistence search were written off on his corporate tax returns because it was charity work and a donation that he was doing.  By looking for Natalee, he was able to map the ocean for free.
6.  Natalee was found in the end of December.  Oh no, what can he do?  He can't keep mapping the ocean floor for free because he just found the missing American woman.  So, the trap contents were turned over to ALE, nothing was ever in that trap. and he continued to search for Natalee and map for oil for another 6 to 8 weeks -at very little expense to himself.
I'm always impressed with the depth of experience/investigating skills/understanding/dedication that Monkeys bring in seeking the truth for Natalee and her family!
This pretty much sums up the last few weeks of postings by keeping the KISS principle forefront in analytical processing.
There are some serious implications in the calling out of Persistence/OE and CAPS and Hotshot (and others) if you believe Kermit has the big picture truth (I do), but at any rate....the point is still to find out the  truth surrounding the disappearance of Natalee. Keep charging Monkeys! V/r,billb
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: December 03, 2008, 11:27:49 PM »

OK...I'll try this one.

Pics of bags with evidence dated 1/7/08....we haven't seen divers photographed on that date, have we??  If the ROV was taking video or pics, there should be more, imo.... OE mentioned the boat on the trap site on 1/11 & 1/12.....am I over thinking?
Not at all -- I forgot the "Panter" was there on the 11th and 12th. Anything could have happened between 1/7 and 1/12!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #174 on: December 03, 2008, 11:27:56 PM »

No pics of the items being bagged....no pictures of the items being brought up......

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: December 03, 2008, 11:28:09 PM »

That sounds perfect,  but where are the remains now????

In that bottomless drawer in the Aruban Prosecutor's office where all the other Natalee Holloway evidence and witness statements are filed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: December 03, 2008, 11:28:34 PM »

I tend to focus on what the stories do for Joran.  IMHO they ensure that HE is not the last person known to be with a person that turns up dead.  

Dropped her at the HI, not dead yet.  Security guard witness.

Left her on the beach, not dead yet.  Black couple witnesses, other couples.

She was shaking, it didn't look good, not dead yet.  So, I called a friend with a boat instead of 911.

She was drunk, I sold her for some pizza and beer money, maybe like $10,000 and watched her go away on a boat, not dead yet.  She was making noises when she left, not dead yet.

Maybe JVDS didn't realize that human trafficking is a bad thing?  Maybe he grew up in a place where this deception/practice is common?

From the Aruba perspective, who could be in that trap?  Amy Bradley?  Max DeVries?  Missing prision guard?  Natalee Holloway?  Some unknown unfortunate?

Who is Joran selling these girls to?  

How long has it taken to get DNA or any lab results back from the NFI in this case?  IIRC, I read that the NFI has long waiting lists for any case.  I seem to remember some posters suggesting/asking to know why Natalee should receive special attention and move to the beginning of the NFI line.  Sometimes, I think, one might wait forever.

If someone had limited time/money and two choices, what would they choose to do?  Let the money run out while waiting for results from the NFI, and make no additional progress?  Or, spend the remaining funds searching for a missing person?  

A third factor is the weather.  IIRC, the weather had started to change and made searching more difficult.  

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: December 03, 2008, 11:31:13 PM »

OK...I'll try this one.

At what time were the pictures taken??What time did the ALE dive??May be over thinking as well...Is it possible the grave robbers were going to use the pictures in the future for leverage???Just brainstorming.KERMIT...HELP....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: December 03, 2008, 11:36:34 PM »

I'm always impressed with the depth of experience/investigating skills/understanding/dedication that Monkeys bring in seeking the truth for Natalee and her family!
This pretty much sums up the last few weeks of postings by keeping the KISS principle forefront in analytical processing.
There are some serious implications in the calling out of Persistence/OE and CAPS and Hotshot (and others) if you believe Kermit has the big picture truth (I do), but at any rate....the point is still to find out the  truth surrounding the disappearance of Natalee. Keep charging Monkeys! V/r,billb

This is all about the TRUTH.Nothing more or nothing less.Whoever get's there first,if at all,God Bless their SOUL...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: December 03, 2008, 11:41:45 PM »

I can buy into Silvetti's desire to map for oil scenario.  The thing i don't understand is why would they take those pictures of the evidence that they knew they wanted to destroy.  Who really took those pics of the evidence bags and where were the Aruban divers when those were taken?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.