April 26, 2024, 11:49:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 304725 times)
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: December 04, 2008, 04:42:36 PM »

$275 = 500 Aruban Guilders

Paulus could not wait on line at CMB Bank -- there were long "queues".

For a $275 cash deposit, why not use Auotomated Teller Machine, which would accept cash and provide proper receipt, verifying deposit?  This is not, by any measure, a "large" transaction.  Some banks even have separate, express services, for those dropping off cash deposits -- no need to wait line where mixed deposits, withdrawals, business transactions await for teller service.

Yet, he left bank -- because of lines and waiting time -- and then returned later, to exexute transaction.

He returned to bank because it seems as though he needed a bank teller to assist in transaction.  Why?

Exactly Hammer this never made sense to me.  Why make 2 trips to the bank to depost $275? The way Joran was spending money I'd think having cash around the house would be a necessity.  It's BS, the deposit was an excuse to either make another transaction or to speak to someone.

He went there to fix the data on the ATM, but ruth refuse to cooporate ad was  removed.

the last thing she drank was coffee. then died of a mistery dead. Couse of dead never was performed.

John van der Kuip got exclusive info on the case and went to holland intellignet to speak on the case.

came back to Aruba

Last thing he drank was coffee and died not even 10 minutes later at home.

Couse of dead never was performed.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: December 04, 2008, 04:43:12 PM »

All this for a 17 yr old BOY..How sickening..What can Aruba/Netherlands really do besides wiping out the whole GOVT and replacing it with a complete new one???

This was not done solely for Joran and his buddies...it's the bigger picture of who in the government and what those people do that is being covered up.  Joran is a small cog in the wheel...always has been but his simpleton father was the wiser one and has managed to pull all the right strings.  Knowing the secrets either gets you killed or promoted.  Think about the connections to gambling, drugs, smuggling and human trafficking we now know. It's all so clear now...too bad it's 3 years too late.

Paulus must know everything that transpires on that Island..Everybody in a position of power is corrupt or this would have been taken care of long ago.Just angry LaLa..   

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: December 04, 2008, 04:44:16 PM »

The point is..
They could have shipped Natalee out in a sealed coffin along with this body.
Which is now buried in Germany..
That is way too far fetched for me.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: December 04, 2008, 04:44:19 PM »

If you were being paid to dispose of a body for Paulus....would you be working at the local bank or would you go to someone that has contact with the type of people needed to make the disposal happen OR would you know you needed a lot of cash to pay these people and must go to the  right person that would never ever tell anyone about the transaction?   It's a toss up as to what Paulus was doing at the bank that day...but I am almost certain it had nothing to do with that pittance of money and a deposit for Joran.

CC...could have been next door working.
Ruth...unverifiable source of reason Paulus was at bank.
Simian...is a monkey with an uncle and a cousin.

What? 

Wonder if Paulus made an entry into a deposit box and the small deposit was just his excuse to visit the bank.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: December 04, 2008, 04:49:28 PM »

Rudy is saying this. What is he going to do ? Oh, well, he can do nothing ... blah blah blah... .
CAPS I am making coffee. Will be back in eleven minutes. Perhaps.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #605 on: December 04, 2008, 04:51:49 PM »

If you were being paid to dispose of a body for Paulus....would you be working at the local bank or would you go to someone that has contact with the type of people needed to make the disposal happen OR would you know you needed a lot of cash to pay these people and must go to the  right person that would never ever tell anyone about the transaction?   It's a toss up as to what Paulus was doing at the bank that day...but I am almost certain it had nothing to do with that pittance of money and a deposit for Joran.

CC...could have been next door working.
Ruth...unverifiable source of reason Paulus was at bank.
Simian...is a monkey with an uncle and a cousin.

What? 

Wonder if Paulus made an entry into a deposit box and the small deposit was just his excuse to visit the bank.

Maybe he took money out?

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: December 04, 2008, 04:54:41 PM »

The point is..

exactly
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: December 04, 2008, 04:55:47 PM »

For a $275 cash deposit, why not use Auotomated Teller Machine, which would accept cash and provide proper receipt, verifying deposit?  This is not, by any measure, a "large" transaction.  Some banks even have separate, express services, for those dropping off cash deposits -- no need to wait line where mixed deposits, withdrawals, business transactions await for teller service.

Yet, he left bank -- because of lines and waiting time -- and then returned later, to exexute transaction.

He returned to bank because it seems as though he needed a bank teller to assist in transaction.  Why?

Exactly Hammer this never made sense to me.  Why make 2 trips to the bank to depost $275? The way Joran was spending money I'd think having cash around the house would be a necessity.  It's BS, the deposit was an excuse to either make another transaction or to speak to someone.

He went there to fix the data on the ATM, but ruth refuse to cooporate ad was  removed.

the last thing she drank was coffee. then died of a mistery dead. Couse of dead never was performed.

John van der Kuip got exclusive info on the case and went to holland intellignet to speak on the case.

came back to Aruba

Last thing he drank was coffee and died not even 10 minutes later at home.

Couse of dead never was performed.

Hey CAPS,

Can you explain what you mean: He went there to fix the data on the ATM? 

Did not know about John van der Kuip.   

Thank you for all the info.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: December 04, 2008, 04:56:26 PM »

Lala,
Did Simian see Pvds @ the bank that day, if you know?

I have no idea...but he was working there at the time.  Given cops being paid, which I think are on a lower level than van der Straaten, it's a possibility.

Wasn't Simian's first post on 06/17/05..the day before Ruth died?  And what was that post about?  Sex trade.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: December 04, 2008, 05:06:14 PM »

I always thought that he went to the bank to take money out for a payoff. Deepak and Satish, perhaps Steve Croes. Didn't Paulus go to Miami afterwards? Official excuse was to do something about the St. Leo's school Joran was to attend. My thoughts were to get bigger money. Bigger payoff for a cop or two.
Rudy is high up enough in the food chain in Aruba to do something then and now. But, if it's all conjecture on his part with no hard evidence, what the heck is his point ? A finger pointing exercise ?
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: December 04, 2008, 05:07:57 PM »

I always thought that he went to the bank to take money out for a payoff. Deepak and Satish, perhaps Steve Croes. Didn't Paulus go to Miami afterwards? Official excuse was to do something about the St. Leo's school Joran was to attend. My thoughts were to get bigger money. Bigger payoff for a cop or two.
Rudy is high up enough in the food chain in Aruba to do something then and now. But, if it's all conjecture on his part with no hard evidence, what the heck is his point ? A finger pointing exercise ?

finger pointing is all, thinks it may take some heat off him
rats usually turn on each other after being in the same cage too long
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: December 04, 2008, 05:11:15 PM »

O/T Dana, you and I and Janet should form a coilition to run the country.
It seems they all want to be in charge of doing nothing. We could do that just as well.
I voted for none of them as I felt they were all incapable. ( I did vote ) I was right.   
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: December 04, 2008, 05:12:38 PM »

Simian Says: June 25th, 2005 at 8:21 pm
The Simian knows the Babylonians. They need to plan the legal checkmate perfectly. They know that the elder knows his way around the palace. All gates need to be shut.

The Hindus don’t know that the elder knows what happened. They thought they did the boy a favor by protecting him. The Hindus don’t know what happened.

The cowboys gave themselves 10 days. One down.

Paulus was in control from the beginning...paid the authorities.
Which proves my point -- he knew and did NOTHING.

Yes, he knew and did nothing except give hints on the internet.  He was an a**, a whimp, a chicken.  Nobody is saying he was a great guy.

I agree klaas....he knew and did nothing to help solve the puzzle of where is Natalee?......NOT very nice IMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: December 04, 2008, 05:13:01 PM »

Janet,

Please don't get so down, we need you and we cannot give up, it's destiny.

Now is the time.

Janet == A Human Natalee Holloway Case Encyclopedia 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: December 04, 2008, 05:13:57 PM »

And whatever happened to the two women who claimed Rudy Croes himself was holding them as some sort of sex slaves?  Guess they were deported or something as per usual.

They all seem to hold each other in a Mexican standoff with no one clean enough to actually do anything about the other without exposing themselves to payback.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: December 04, 2008, 05:19:16 PM »

O/T Dana, you and I and Janet should form a coilition to run the country.
It seems they all want to be in charge of doing nothing. We could do that just as well.
I voted for none of them as I felt they were all incapable. ( I did vote ) I was right.   

yeah Smile
wasnt Dione's you tube video last night something else. 
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: December 04, 2008, 05:23:43 PM »

Maybe not just "a teller" maybe he was looking for  "a particular teller" who he could trust to get some money from his money laundering account
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: December 04, 2008, 05:28:56 PM »

The point is..

exactly

it is to easy.
it is to clean.

van stratten could control this. He had a need to dispose of..
who found Ruth ?..How did she die.. ?

you have no body..no evidence..
once a coffin is Sealed it is not opened again unless there is family requesting to view..

you guys are just looking for something complicated.. like shango.
Or people who post with strange names and leave you guessing.

Dig up the body and prove me wrong.

3.6 years later..You have nothing..

We all know or feel Paulus..Now van stratten is in the picture as accomplice.. This could be within his control..

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: December 04, 2008, 05:29:12 PM »

Is Joran still in Thailand or has he made it  to Indonesia as rumored?

Thai airports reopening

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081203/ap_on_re_as/as_thailand_cleared_for_takeoff;_ylt=AvJTBWJiHbyCUR5S_ZExTE8Bxg8F

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: December 04, 2008, 05:33:00 PM »

Is Joran still in Thailand or has he made it  to Indonesia as rumored?

Thai airports reopening

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081203/ap_on_re_as/as_thailand_cleared_for_takeoff;_ylt=AvJTBWJiHbyCUR5S_ZExTE8Bxg8F
too bad the rebels down there never used Joran for fish bait, but then again in that country he would fit right in
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.