April 28, 2024, 03:30:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 304923 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: December 04, 2008, 11:45:35 PM »

Since Jossy gave the name on public television for millions to hear, would someone please tell us so we won't have to wait for the transcript?  I don't get Greta.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #801 on: December 04, 2008, 11:45:53 PM »

Lala's,
Do you think Jossy was talkng about the guy who says he saw Joran from his living room window around 4 am and then a few minutes later in a vehicle with Paulus?

Yes.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: December 04, 2008, 11:46:13 PM »

From ldstlou:

damned UPS men...what are they good for anyways???!! lol

Again...of course Monkeys are going to explore every possibility!! That is what we do.

But again, what bothers me is posting private e-mails here..I was told long ago..that was a no-no   Am I wrong?

Let me tell you...I go back and forth with the Kennedy conspiracy too. I see what "factual" show..I believe in conspiracy...see another..makes me doubt it. Same evidence can certainly be interpreted different ways.

But implying that Beth or Dave or Jug, or any of the family believes Natalee was in that cage is absolutely wrong!!! I know that as a fact!

I think it also does a disservice to Tim Miller. That man wanted Natalee found as much as the family did!! No way do I believe he was fooled. I said this before...if you want the facts of what happened...there are enough Monkeys who know Tim well enough...I don't know him at all or I would e-mail him...but enough who do that could clear this up in a sec.

I went straight to Jug...he said she was not in the cage...family does not believe she was in the cage...they don't believe she was found in the cage...and he doesn't even know why it is being discussed...and still it is being said the family has Natalee. Its just not true.

I wish that Hotshot would let us know exactly where she is getting the information.  I think it would be helpful to everyone. 

I have to back track..I don't know Dave and have never talked to him, so I really can't say what he believes. I know for a fact what Jug and Beth believe about Kermits theory.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: December 04, 2008, 11:47:44 PM »

Since Jossy gave the name on public television for millions to hear, would someone please tell us so we won't have to wait for the transcript?  I don't get Greta.

I don't know how to spell it...Jossy is so hard to hear on television.  I would not have a clue if it started with an "h" or a "j" or what considering the language there.  If I were trying for a phonetic spelling I would go with  "Heilman". Don't hold me to it, I am most likely wrong.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: December 04, 2008, 11:50:37 PM »

I don't know how to spell it...Jossy is so hard to hear on television.  I would not have a clue if it started with an "h" or a "j" or what considering the language there.  If I were trying for a phonetic spelling I would go with  "Heilman". Don't hold me to it, I am most likely wrong.

Thanks, Lala's.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #805 on: December 04, 2008, 11:51:11 PM »

For Lala's:

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: December 04, 2008, 11:52:37 PM »

LMAO!!  I cleared to room again. 

sorry...cleaning and chatting too!! lol I am still here!!

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: December 04, 2008, 11:52:41 PM »

My guess was Mr. Herman. 

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #808 on: December 04, 2008, 11:52:55 PM »

I guess it's time for me to hug Nemo...see you guys later.

Thanks CBB. I am saving it this time.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: December 04, 2008, 11:53:05 PM »

For Lala's:

rofl!! Hi CBB!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #810 on: December 04, 2008, 11:53:27 PM »

quote: Ldstlou:

I have to back track..I don't know Dave and have never talked to him, so I really can't say what he believes. I know for a fact what Jug and Beth believe about Kermits theory.

What do they believe? TIA
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #811 on: December 04, 2008, 11:54:18 PM »

My guess was Mr. Herman. 

Well I said, don't hold me to it.  I have such a hard time understanding Jossy on television.  I think it's my own hearing and the range of his voice. I have turn it up really loud and I even rewound it to check and I still was not sure about it.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #812 on: December 04, 2008, 11:54:53 PM »

Nite, Lala's!

Hi, Ldstlou! 
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: December 04, 2008, 11:56:10 PM »

Goodnite, Lala's!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: December 04, 2008, 11:57:15 PM »

My guess was Mr. Herman. 

Well I said, don't hold me to it.  I have such a hard time understanding Jossy on television.  I think it's my own hearing and the range of his voice. I have turn it up really loud and I even rewound it to check and I still was not sure about it.

No, impossible to tell with the accent. I have no idea...

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #815 on: December 04, 2008, 11:58:38 PM »

I have absolutely no basis for this, but it crossed my mind when I was thinking about Joran and the very real possibility, IMO, that he's going to turn up dead, that maybe that threat is exactly why he called Greta to begin with.

If anything should happen to him in the near future, it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to put 2+2 together.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: December 05, 2008, 12:00:01 AM »

They don't have Natalee's body. She was not in the cage. The crew of the Persistence did not find Natalee and cover it up...and Jug says he doesn't even understand why it is being discussed..it's ridiculous! I asked if I could post that..he said yes.

I was then asked if he had specifically seen the photos that Kermit was discussing. Lalas e-mailed them to him. I told Jug about the e-mail that Kermit posted from Beth, that Kermit said Beth told her it was ok to expose the cover-up ...as in Persistance finding Natalee and hiding it...you DON'T want to know his response was to that one..lol

crazybabyborg
« Reply #817 on: December 05, 2008, 12:03:15 AM »

They don't have Natalee's body. She was not in the cage. The crew of the Persistence did not find Natalee and cover it up...and Jug says he doesn't even understand why it is being discussed..it's ridiculous! I asked if I could post that..he said yes.

I was then asked if he had specifically seen the photos that Kermit was discussing. Lalas e-mailed them to him. I told Jug about the e-mail that Kermit posted from Beth, that Kermit said Beth told her it was ok to expose the cover-up ...as in Persistance finding Natalee and hiding it...you DON'T want to know his response was to that one..lol

So Kermit just came to a wrong conclusion or theory while he was trying to peice things together. Right?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: December 05, 2008, 12:03:48 AM »

Just to clarify something that may have gone unnoticed...Caps and I do not agree on who is Dirty Hand...it's all friendly though because I am still open to his idea.  I say it's van der Straaten and he says DTKM.  We have hashed this out in Shango before...you guys really should have come over to dance...you missed a lot.  Most of this stuff is not new to any of us tangoers. 

LOL..

Why is that funny?

The Dance and Tango Part.Just the image of two Monkeys Tangoing.Visual was funny.No Offense whatsoever meant LaLa.Hope you did not take it as such!

Bringing it forward to make sure you read LaLa???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: December 05, 2008, 12:04:05 AM »

I was then asked if he had specifically seen the photos that Kermit was discussing. Lalas e-mailed them to him. I told Jug about the e-mail that Kermit posted from Beth, that Kermit said Beth told her it was ok to expose the cover-up ...as in Persistence finding Natalee and hiding it...you DON'T want to know his response was to that one..lol

ps...in regards to Kyle naming his daughter after Natalee. I sent Jug the announcement way back when and he thought that was the sweetest gesture on the part of Kyle.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.