April 27, 2024, 01:34:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 304751 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #880 on: December 05, 2008, 01:38:42 AM »

If it takes a first generation tape, then wouldn't the interrogations while he was in jail work?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #881 on: December 05, 2008, 01:40:20 AM »

CBB.. you ears are better

Don't count on it!  It's just the best I can do. Other interpretations may be closer! With Jossy's dialect, it's hard to tell!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #882 on: December 05, 2008, 01:42:02 AM »

Not sure if this has been posted...

Greta says she will have the latest coming up at 10:00 PM.

Thanx VMS.I'm on the westcoast so will watch at my 10pm.

I'm on the west coast too and it's on in 8 minutes for me 

Yes i know Klass!;)As i have to close the store tonight for my employee so i may have my birthday night off tomorrow.Yippeeee.

Happy Birthday Keepthefaith!!!!!!!!   
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: December 05, 2008, 01:43:30 AM »

Greta just said it best.

Nobody or entity who can or could have, is or has done anything, and even now, nobody remembers what this is all about: Natalee.

Admissions of a cover up, and where are the authorities?

One would think that the Minister of Justice coming out
and saying that Van der Straaten and Paulus were guilty
of a cover-up would call for an immediate arrest of those
two at least.
Yes, one would think that obstruction of justice and corruption charges would rain down upon their heads.  But, instead, Mos leaves angry voice mails, and the Dutch are wondering what in the world is going on over on that island.  Has anyone asked Rudy Croes to show his evidence that VDS and Van der Stratten were in collusion?  Has Rudy Croes, the Minister of Justice, ordered his police to arrest or file charges?  Nope.  It seems that Aruba is treating these statements as political posturing and name-calling.  Maybe tomorrow we'll see logical action as the result of Croes' very serious accusations.  or maybe not...

BRING NATALEE HOME
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: December 05, 2008, 01:43:52 AM »

Don't understand that; they have him on her interview in his house. Wouldn't that be "first generation'?

Put there are sound people who can take out all the noise and hear the match ups.

I think she knows if it is good and is holding out for Mr. Mos to react. Why should he react.. in a few days or weeks he will be going back to Holland and another from Holland will go to Aruba to take his place.

I volunteer one of our Monkeys who are Dutch or can pretend they... Heck with the lack of response we have had in 3 1/2 yrs. we could have sent just a monkey and had more reactions from him.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #885 on: December 05, 2008, 01:44:42 AM »

I posted this late the other night and I want to bring it forward, as I believe both Kermits and CAPS versions can be put together in a way that both may have pieces of truth in the disappearance of Natalee....for what it is worth. MOO
Please understand...I'm not taking sides, and I really feel uncomfortable when I see long time valued Monkeys seemly in disagreement with each other and calling one another out. What I also take away from this post is that, bottom line, Persistence's mission (searching for Natalee) was a success, and FBI is abreast of the situation. I did say that I agreed with the global picture Kermit was promoting, but that does not mean the I unconditionally discard the picture CAPS has pushed forward. In my opinion, pieces of both can mesh together...CAPS vision of the crime, remains found in the cage, possible remains recovered by ALE in Dec/Jan and/or other remains ending up in CAPS cemetery theory.   I do believe remains were moved multiple times. Thanks again. V/r, billb
I'll just keep posting late at night....no one argues with my theories and I feel good knowing that everyone accepts my brilliance! LOL
I am excited by the apparent meltdown being exhibited by rudy, mos...pressure turned up by Greta(got to admit-I really couldn't forgive or watch her after she was inclined - but she is wining me back)/JQK and hope it truly does root out all those that covered up (kj, jvds, pdvs, king, witt, rudy, pm, dompig, richardson, mos, pimps and enabling parents....just to name a few...)...Holland-where r u?
I hate them all.....

I with you Billb 
::MonkeyCool::thanks Klaasend.
Monkeys WILL OUT THE barsters!!

billb - are you sure you aren't robots?
SS,
I'm pretty (no way-stop looking at yourself in the mirror) sure I'm not ROBOTS.
ROBOTS is a legend at SM..no one could replace him. I can't tell you how many times ROBOTS found the bright side even in the darkest moments and kept the Monkeys faith in believing there would be JUSTICE FOR NATALEE. I don't know ROBOTS, and last time I heard, he was 99 years old! I do hope he still lurks here, as I'm SURE he is proud of the dedication/determination that the MONKEYS have maintained in finding the truth in Natalee's disappearance. I will admit: I hate them all (cover-up, disinformation crew, and VDSloot supporters - sounds like a jock strap) and AMERICAN TRAITORS-I HATE THEM ALL!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #886 on: December 05, 2008, 01:45:29 AM »

For Keepthe faith:

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #887 on: December 05, 2008, 01:46:39 AM »

Greta just said it best.

Nobody or entity who can or could have, is or has done anything, and even now, nobody remembers what this is all about: Natalee.

two at least.

You would think, but they tell us Natalee is dead, but call her a "disapperence" and don't tell us how they know? Yes, she is dead, but we don't have proof? Huh?

That is a cover up. Janssen and van der straaten have both declared Natalee dead.
And nobody is in jail, nobody.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: December 05, 2008, 01:46:51 AM »

IBE and CBB, I agree.  Greta has lots of first generation tape of Paulus.  She did an interview with him and Anita three years ago in his very kitchen.  We watched it.  We heard Paulus talk.  She knows if the tape is legit or not.  Greta is pushing Mos to move.

BRING NATALEE HOME
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: December 05, 2008, 01:48:49 AM »

Oh, I thought they were talking about not having Paulus on a first generation tape... so it's Joran.... gee they have tape on both of them.

And if the van der Sloot home was being secretly taped by the DEA, FBI or Interpol before Natalee disappeared... then those enities have first generation.

Still think she is using this term as a ploy to show her viewers that Mos isn't interested.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #890 on: December 05, 2008, 01:50:35 AM »

Don't understand that; they have him on her interview in his house. Wouldn't that be "first generation'?

Put there are sound people who can take out all the noise and hear the match ups.

I think she knows if it is good and is holding out for Mr. Mos to react. Why should he react.. in a few days or weeks he will be going back to Holland and another from Holland will go to Aruba to take his place.

I volunteer one of our Monkeys who are Dutch or can pretend they... Heck with the lack of response we have had in 3 1/2 yrs. we could have sent just a monkey and had more reactions from him.

I don't get it either. Maybe it has to do with authenticating it's Paulus in an unedited tape? That doesn't really make sense to me either though.
Maybe an acceptable exemplar would have to be in the same language?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: December 05, 2008, 01:50:56 AM »

One thing that I find interesting is posters coming in shifts to
discredit Kermit.  It is an organized thing.
Kermit post alone and always backs up his/her post.
The others post nonsense to attempt to confuse and discredit.
There is never anything substantial.
I have tried to stay quiet today and observe and that is what I
have noticed.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: December 05, 2008, 01:51:32 AM »

Thank You Cajun!Hope the good vines continue into the Holidays regarding the rats starting to eat themselves alive down there in LieRuba..SweatyMan is,is,is Sweating profusely.His Sweating will be very welcome while sleeping next to his good buddy Jan in there Prison Cell.I Keepthefaith that the Glass filleth over with water very soon...

Yes i know Klass!;)As i have to close the store tonight for my employee so i may have my birthday night off tomorrow.Yippeeee.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: December 05, 2008, 01:53:05 AM »

Thank You Cajun!Hope the good vines continue into the Holidays regarding the rats starting to eat themselves alive down there in LieRuba..SweatyMan is,is,is Sweating profusely.His Sweating will be very welcome while sleeping next to his good buddy Jan in there Prison Cell.I Keepthefaith that the Glass filleth over with water very soon...

Sorry.My Brain is fryed(old).Messed that up seriously..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: December 05, 2008, 01:53:16 AM »

Greta just said it best.

two at least.

You would think, but they tell us Natalee is dead, but call her a "disapperence" and don't tell us how they know? Yes, she is dead, but we don't have proof? Huh?

That is a cover up. Janssen and van der straaten have both declared Natalee dead.
And nobody is in jail, nobody.

Yes, one would think that the Minister of Justice coming out and saying that Van der Straaten and Paulus were guilty of a cover-up would call for an immediate arrest of those
two at least.  After all, they arrest in Aruba on mere suspicion and then sort it out when everyone is in jail.  So, why haven't they arrested these two, and more? 

Rudy Croes made these statements about Van der Straaten as a political response to Van der Straaten calling Aruban cops crooked.  I get the impression that Aruba sees these comments as political name-calling and posturing.  Where do these people draw the line?  I next expect Croes to backstep and say he didn't really mean it but was just trying to counter Van der Straaten's slander of his Aruban police.  This wouldn't surprise me a bit. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: December 05, 2008, 01:54:12 AM »

Just saw you post... thanks... am in bunkey fog so am going quietly

But, darn, I am frustrated and angry with Holland and Aruba, plus. Have a friend in 911 galbladder surgery and can't find anything about her.

Wish we could hire a ship and all go down they and get off the ship dressed like monkeys and then they'd say "see all those monkeys' and we'd just tell the meanies in Aruba we are coming to visit our relative... those who are human or humane.

Oh heck. Cry Cry

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: December 05, 2008, 01:56:48 AM »

For Keepthe faith:

Thank You CBB.As some know i'm from Seattle and love my Washington Huskies.I believe ourr New coach will be Steve Sarkisian outta The University of Southern(Offensive Coordinator) California.. ::MonkeyDance::Hopefully the Good news continues to roll..When it rains it pours...Keepthefaith..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #897 on: December 05, 2008, 01:59:14 AM »

have noticed.

I only speak for me, but whether Kermit has been right or wrong about a theory or conclusion drawn from trying to fit pieces of the puzzle together, then it's no big deal to me. Kermit's been here a long time and I respect her/him.
I haven't seen anything that would cause me to change my mind about that.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: December 05, 2008, 01:59:34 AM »

have noticed.
I've noticed this, too, Magnolia.  I've read back today for a few hours.  Kermit always uses quotes to back up his/her logic--the same quotes I read and wondered about last winter.  Those who try to confuse and discredit seems to think that long, emotional rants are persuasive.  Monkeys are critical and read carefully.  They also recognize contradiction.  OE's own words admit that he cannot say all he knows.

BRING NATALEE HOME
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: December 05, 2008, 02:02:52 AM »

I am going to throw out a hypothetical situation.  This past Summer, we were in Shango working on a theory Caps has about Natalee being buried in an Aruban cemetery - possibly the Masonic Cemetery.  Carpe came up with Jalitza Wever who had died and was buried the same week that Natalee disappeared.  Caps also believes that Urine lost a sneaker in the Manserat Pond while washing himself off that fateful night, and he says that ALE found a sneaker when the pond was drained the past Spring.  In the photographs of the fish cage, there is what looks like a single sneaker.  It's white with blue stripes and matches a photograph of Urine wearing a similar sneaker and as well as one of his many descriptions of the sneaker that he reportedly lost on "the beach".  The pond witness reported that Urine was walking without one shoe.   Beth reported that a bloody shoe belonging to Urine had been found at the Sloot home.  Now, what if ... Natalee was placed in Jalitza's crypt and Jaltiza was placed in the fish cage with Natalee's clothes, including her denim skirt, and the remaining shoe that Urine was still wearing when the witness saw him walking. 

Somewhere there is a better photograph of the shoe in the trap which shows blue stripes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.