April 20, 2024, 08:52:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #67  (Read 339608 times)
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1440 on: December 02, 2008, 03:27:02 PM »

thank you for your help, Dolce! and for posting those "new" Caylee pics

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1441 on: December 02, 2008, 03:27:40 PM »

Last one I had to post, it sort of creeped me out.

Thank you Dolce!!!
Every one of these pictures is new to me.  So Heart-Breaking for me today.  I feel so emotionally raw today over Caylee and what should have been.  I do know she now rests in God's capable hands.  Had her life continued with this family here on Earth, I cringe to think of what might have been.  Still Caylee had her life snatched away and no matter how I try to justify it it's WRONG!

PJ
You are so very right Miss PJ.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1442 on: December 02, 2008, 03:28:28 PM »

I wonder if someone could put a Christmas toy in my babies hand ????

Here's a real quick one:

[/quoteThank you, that is adorable.

Welcome, here's a better one:

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: December 02, 2008, 03:29:17 PM »

HH do you happen to know if your LE source has posted his information on any other sites or has given the same info to someone else before he has given you the info?  This article was posted on Sept 27th ... the day before you posted your info here on SM from your source ... per your post of Sept 28

Invision.......In answer to your Question, No my friend does not talk to anyone else like he does me I can assure you of that!!!We have been really good friend for years and It is still very hard for me to get two words out of him about anything pertaining to this case and believe me he would not do anything to cause any type of problems pertaining to his job or his upstanding reputation in his community, he is just not like that, He has never in all the years ive known him ever told me a lie or misdirected me in any way, and he is very much respected by alot of people both in his own neighborhood and the community as well.....

I really dont see the connection between myself and this other poster,     and if there is a simularity, then either she is maybe reading what I post here and taking it back somewhere else, or she really has spoken to someone else.....I doubt it would be FBI, because my friend says that they are even known to hide things from LE if they need to. So, I hope that answers your question, but if not...please feel free to let me know........

Please don't misunderstand me ... I am not questioning whether you source has lied to you or not .. as he would have no reason to lie to you ...

I am not trying to make a connection between you and the "other poster" ... not at all ...

I was simply stating that this article appeared on Sept 27 on this radio news site The News Junkie radio 1290 WJNO

... your info did not appear here until Sept 28th and after .. (per archives)  so there is no way this poster copied your info as they in a sense "had it first" per the date on their article ...

He also put at the end of his artilce ... Is this information factual? I have no clue. It’s been making the rounds on a few of the online ’sleuth’ websites focusing on the case and I thought you might find it interesting. Thoughts?

This would lead me to believe there is two individual sources with the same info ... One from LE (your friend) ... and the FBI (the other posters friend) ...

Which is what concerns me ... Two different "officials" w/same info ... thanks ... you answered my question ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1444 on: December 02, 2008, 03:30:07 PM »

I think they are cutting the Anthonys' slack as a grieving family.  That said, I think they will put them all in the slammer together if they don't cut out their bs. 

YES!!!

Maybe it is something akin to Dutch Law.  Family members of a suspect are given a free pass to obstruct the investigation.

Janet
______

FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 – updated: 6:07 pm EST November 25, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, fla. -- The FBI is investigating an email, obtained only by Eyewitness News, and legal experts say what's in it could land Cindy Anthony in a jail cell for obstructing justice.

If the FBI finds the email is legit, it could prove Cindy was deliberately hiding evidence from detectives and, while Eyewitness News investigates the possible cover-up, the state wants the Anthony family to shut up.

When Eyewitness News obtained an email from Larry Garrison (read the email), it was handed over to the FBI because of the explosive evidence inside. The email says Cindy gave investigators the wrong hairbrush when they asked for Caylee's brush in late July to compare DNA from her hair to the hair they found in Casey's trunk, where it smelled of death.

Eyewitness News told the FBI about it and now they're investigating whether Cindy has tried to sabotage the investigation.

Cindy Anthony tries to give the appearance that she's cooperating with investigators, but Eyewitness News has learned she and her husband George have been stalling for weeks to answer their follow-up questions in the investigation.

Then Tuesday, a controversial email surfaced. It appears that the Anthonys' former spokesman, Larry Garrison, says he confronted Cindy by email about why she gave Casey's hairbrush, instead of Caylee's hairbrush, to investigators who wanted a DNA sample.

Garrison said Cindy's emailed response was: "I never lied. I just never went to my bathroom to get the hairbrush that I used only for Caylee."

Eyewitness News passed the email along to FBI Special Agent Nick Savage, who told Eyewitness News Tuesday: "The appropriate weight will be given to this like all other information received. Law enforcement will address this matter as it relates to the investigation."

Eyewitness News legal analyst Bill Scheaffer told Eyewitness News the obstruction of justice statute could apply.

"If she knowingly gave the investigators the wrong hairbrush, then I think there's enough elasticity in this statute that one could bring a charge of obstructing justice," Schaeffer said.

It is unlikely the Anthonys would be charged since they lost their granddaughter, but the issues could affect their credibility if they try to defend Casey in court.

So is this "obstructing justice?" Eyewitness News looked up the legal definition: "An attempt to interfere with the administration of the courts, the judicial system or law enforcement officers, including threatening witnesses, improper conversations with jurors, hiding evidence, or interfering with an arrest. Such activity is a crime."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18146218/detail.html

'The Abrams Report' for June 30
updated 10:30 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 1, 2005
[/b]

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1445 on: December 02, 2008, 03:30:45 PM »

HH replied...

It is my understanding that the father is indeed deceased, the family I think has been notified, but for their own reasons they havent decided to come forward, unless they have  been asked by law inforcement to remain that way for the time being, or they just dont see the point in saying anything during this three ring circus...I do not think they will be any reason to ask them to appear in court.......seeing as how they were not  aware of anything at the time this crime took place, what would be the point.....................The Anthony's will prolly hear from them eventually......I know if was me they certainly would......

Thank You so very much HH.  I don't know just why this reply makes me cry.  I can't seem to stop.  Oh but Sweet baby deserved so much more from life.  The bitterness I'm feeling for the uninformed (of Caylee's birth) family is immense.  I would need to be restrained but then I would seek the help of a good physician/psychologist to help to get me through this.

It's so difficult for me to say I HATE someone but I do HATE the Anthony's from Hopespring .

PJ (with no happy flower on purpose) 

I am confused.  Does Higher Hopes know for sure that LE has discovered who Caylee's father is?  So we know for sure it is not Lee? Or is HH simply feeling that this is the case? thanks to anymonkey who can clarify this for me!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1446 on: December 02, 2008, 03:32:54 PM »

OOPS

here is Melina Calabrese with Casey.

((edit))

Very interesting pics at this link!!!!!   
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 04:14:39 PM by klaasend » Logged
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: December 02, 2008, 03:33:48 PM »

Those big brown puppy dog eyes ...     You're right though ... it is kinda creepy ...  Hey, I thought after Caylees baby was found in the car w/out her clothes, Cindy said that was Caylees MO ... everytime she got a baby she took of its clothes right away ... hhuuummmm 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: December 02, 2008, 03:34:36 PM »

Miss Janet

Dolce ... your big bear hug just came to my attention today.  However ... it was meant to be.  Today ... I really needed it.

Thanks Hon.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: December 02, 2008, 03:36:53 PM »

I am all dolled up for Christmas!!!   Thank you Brandi and Klaasend!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Shy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1450 on: December 02, 2008, 03:36:58 PM »

OOPS

((edit))

Should have had a warning on this link:   WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTOS

« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 04:17:22 PM by klaasend » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: December 02, 2008, 03:38:04 PM »

Those big brown puppy dog eyes ...     You're right though ... it is kinda creepy ...  Hey, I thought after Caylees baby was found in the car w/out her clothes, Cindy said that was Caylees MO ... everytime she got a baby she took of its clothes right away ... hhuuummmm 

Cindy, Cindy, Cindy! I don't think she can even keep track of her lies anymore.

Good observation, invision!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: December 02, 2008, 03:38:38 PM »

Hi all, first post and I don't know how far behind I am, but two things:

Lee discusses with Amy getting rid of/destroying her key. Key=kilo of drugs?

Amy's text to Casey from PR. (paraphrasing) "Trying to unwrap the butter but bugs keep biting me. 9, no, 11 times!"

Butter is also slang for money. 911 is slang for emergency. Trying to get the money but am having big problems?

WELCOME SHANFEL

FWIW - I found these references also -  If taken in this context it is possible they were into "making" drugs hence the chloroform searches ... known to be used for making meth ..

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=keys+

1.  KEYS 
 the correct way to spell it is ki's, bue everyone that submited a definition is a idiot so i had to put them in thier place. But a "Ki'" is short for Kilogram of yayo,Cocaine,Cociana, dust or whitegirls or whatever you would like to call this particilar drug.
Tony- forget about 13.5 a Ki Sosa, what are jou,  nuts?
Omar Sosa- well what would you propose that is reasonable?
Tony- 10.5 a ki' and jou gotta take dat chit to Panama

1.  UNWRAP  
 1. To open anything that is wrapped or concealed.

4. BUTTER 
 crack cocaine that is reprocessed (i.e. "cookback", "comeback") to remove impurities and creat a much more potent product at the loss of some weight and volume. Usually looks clearish white to yellow in color.
I used to smoke crack and everytime the dealers had butter we would come back all day long. Baking soda rock was a let-down. You can take about 1/3 the same amount of butter rock that you would take for a hit with some soda rock and feel higher off that one hit from the butter. Very potent crack cocaine that keeps the addicts comming back till it's gone.

2.  BUGS  
 Used in reference to recreational drugs, specifically for crank and/or crystal methamphetamines (amphetamine used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride). Majority of crank and/or crystal meth users have the tendency of hilluccinating the "creepy/crawlies" - bugs crawling on body and hair.
GUY-ONE:"Hey Dude, I heard you got 'BUGS'? "
GUY-TWO:"Yea, I was up all night."

4.  BITING   
 when u are on somoe type of dope track and the money is coming non stop
today was a good day; it was biting hella hard rogue

In other words ... Lee, Casey and Amy could all be talking in a jargon known only to their circle of "friends" ... a jargon meant to deceive the investigation ... a jargon meant to deny Caylee Marie justice.

Janet

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: December 02, 2008, 03:39:17 PM »

Is that one pressis on the left for me? And the one on the right for Klaas?  Wink

Seriously, you are very welcome.

Shy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1454 on: December 02, 2008, 03:41:40 PM »

OOPS

((edit))

Should have had a warning on this link:   WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTOS

Sorry to have posted within your post, Klaas could you fix that for me please   TIA
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 04:17:53 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: December 02, 2008, 03:43:10 PM »

A1 ... you are not wear black silk Philip Lim blouse, Lucky Brand Jeans and boots.

However ... you are dressed very festive.  A size one figure dictates that you would look good in anything or ... nothing.

Janet

_____

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: December 02, 2008, 03:44:39 PM »

HH replied...

It is my understanding that the father is indeed deceased, the family I think has been notified, but for their own reasons they havent decided to come forward, unless they have  been asked by law inforcement to remain that way for the time being, or they just dont see the point in saying anything during this three ring circus...I do not think they will be any reason to ask them to appear in court.......seeing as how they were not  aware of anything at the time this crime took place, what would be the point.....................The Anthony's will prolly hear from them eventually......I know if was me they certainly would......

Thank You so very much HH.  I don't know just why this reply makes me cry.  I can't seem to stop.  Oh but Sweet baby deserved so much more from life.  The bitterness I'm feeling for the uninformed (of Caylee's birth) family is immense.  I would need to be restrained but then I would seek the help of a good physician/psychologist to help to get me through this.

It's so difficult for me to say I HATE someone but I do HATE the Anthony's from Hopespring .

PJ (with no happy flower on purpose) 

I am confused.  Does Higher Hopes know for sure that LE has discovered who Caylee's father is?  So we know for sure it is not Lee? Or is HH simply feeling that this is the case? thanks to anymonkey who can clarify this for me!
Well,  I am simply saying what I was told,and although I know that it is the truth, it is your right, as you do not know me, and since my friend   cannot be revealed at this time, to believe or not to believe, I wont take it personally, because anybody can say any thing on the internet and how would we know otherwise, I have shared whatever I could here in this forum to try to give a little info into  what might be going on that we would be unaware off  and also to give hope when it looked like nothing was being done, my info has turned out to be correct so far and so, like I say,,,,,,,,,Its all up to you,

Oh and PJ....I miss  your happy flower.....please do not stop using it!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1457 on: December 02, 2008, 03:48:36 PM »

OH NO
I am sooo sorry I posted a link to my entire photobucket. heh.

I am hoping a big hole will open in the floor and swallow me up.

Please forgive me, monkeys.

::MonkeyEmbarrassed::

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: December 02, 2008, 03:48:44 PM »

In other words ... Lee, Casey and Amy could all be talking in a jargon known only to their circle of "friends" ... a jargon meant to deceive the investigation ... a jargon meant to deny Caylee Marie justice.

Janet

Not sure if this is indeed the case Janet ... however IF it is ... I am sure LE is on top of their game ... This is not Aruba (and even Karma seems to be working in that situation!)...

I am sure they have "special agents" in every field ... Sex Crimes (and we know one visited the home and Sawgrass Apts) Drug Task Force ... everyone that can bring justice for this baby ...

I hope your family is feeling a bit better ... I have been in your shoes ... even though my daughter is about to give birth at any time ... she still bears the burden of the emotional scar to her miscarrage of two years ago ... Hang in there ... some things .. there are no answers for ... (that we may ever know)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1459 on: December 02, 2008, 03:50:25 PM »

Yes I remember Cindy saying that as well, yet this photo show the doll dressed.  I will look through the photos to see if there are any others with the doll. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.