April 26, 2024, 08:58:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #67  (Read 339975 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: December 02, 2008, 03:52:15 PM »

Hi all, first post and I don't know how far behind I am, but two things:

Lee discusses with Amy getting rid of/destroying her key. Key=kilo of drugs?

Amy's text to Casey from PR. (paraphrasing) "Trying to unwrap the butter but bugs keep biting me. 9, no, 11 times!"

Butter is also slang for money. 911 is slang for emergency. Trying to get the money but am having big problems?

Welcome Shanfel

Personally I think Amy was simply getting bit alot by the bugs down in PR

I don't think so. Why would bugs biting you keep you from unwrapping butter? JMO, this really is a code--can't send you $ because I'm being bugged. Emergency.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1461 on: December 02, 2008, 03:53:29 PM »

Miss Janet

Dolce ... your big bear hug just came to my attention today.  However ... it was meant to be.  Today ... I really needed it.

Thanks Hon.

Janet
It is for you when ever you need it every day of the year Miss Janet. 

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1462 on: December 02, 2008, 03:53:46 PM »

HH replied...

It is my understanding that the father is indeed deceased, the family I think has been notified, but for their own reasons they havent decided to come forward, unless they have  been asked by law inforcement to remain that way for the time being, or they just dont see the point in saying anything during this three ring circus...I do not think they will be any reason to ask them to appear in court.......seeing as how they were not  aware of anything at the time this crime took place, what would be the point.....................The Anthony's will prolly hear from them eventually......I know if was me they certainly would......

Thank You so very much HH.  I don't know just why this reply makes me cry.  I can't seem to stop.  Oh but Sweet baby deserved so much more from life.  The bitterness I'm feeling for the uninformed (of Caylee's birth) family is immense.  I would need to be restrained but then I would seek the help of a good physician/psychologist to help to get me through this.

It's so difficult for me to say I HATE someone but I do HATE the Anthony's from Hopespring .

PJ (with no happy flower on purpose) 

I am confused.  Does Higher Hopes know for sure that LE has discovered who Caylee's father is?  So we know for sure it is not Lee? Or is HH simply feeling that this is the case? thanks to anymonkey who can clarify this for me!
Well,  I am simply saying what I was told,and although I know that it is the truth, it is your right, as you do not know me, and since my friend   cannot be revealed at this time, to believe or not to believe, I wont take it personally, because anybody can say any thing on the internet and how would we know otherwise, I have shared whatever I could here in this forum to try to give a little info into  what might be going on that we would be unaware off  and also to give hope when it looked like nothing was being done, my info has turned out to be correct so far and so, like I say,,,,,,,,,Its all up to you,

Oh and PJ....I miss  your happy flower.....please do not stop using it!

HH
thanks so much for your info. I didn't mean to sound as though I was trying to discredit your info by asking the whole cage, I just know that if you are not still in the cage and don't get my message, no one will answer.  I am learning how to post in case my intended reader does not see my question.  I reread the post and would re-write it if I could.  Thanks again for taking the time to post what you have heard, I truly appreciate it.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: December 02, 2008, 03:54:07 PM »

The photos of Caylee Marie imply that she was one loved little girl.  The photos confirm the words of Cindy to her mother ... words that reveal that Caylee Marie was Cindy's reason for living.

Cindy Anthony knows the truth but ... if she does not uphold Casey ... she is conceding that she will never again embrace her precious grandaughter.  That is a reality where Cindy cannot go.

Janet

________

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY TENSION

The documents also show the following:

Cindy told her mother that Caylee was her life and her mother says if not for Caylee, Cindy might have harmed herself.

Just before Caylee disappeared, Cindy was about to throw Casey out of the house and try to get custody of Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1464 on: December 02, 2008, 03:54:27 PM »

I am all dolled up for Christmas!!!   Thank you Brandi and Klaasend!!!
You are gorgeous my dear friend!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: December 02, 2008, 03:56:59 PM »

Last one I had to post, it sort of creeped me out.

Those big brown puppy dog eyes ...     You're right though ... it is kinda creepy ...  Hey, I thought after Caylees baby was found in the car w/out her clothes, Cindy said that was Caylees MO ... everytime she got a baby she took of its clothes right away ... hhuuummmm 
Yes I remember Cindy saying that as well, yet this photo show the doll dressed.  I will look through the photos to see if there are any others with the doll. 

Looks pretty recent to me ... and the doll was dressed ... hhhuuummmm Where's the doll's clothes Casey?  What was on them?  Why couldn't you just put the baby w/Caylee when you disposed of her?     Too worried about covering your own a$$ ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: December 02, 2008, 03:59:45 PM »

HH replied...

It is my understanding that the father is indeed deceased, the family I think has been notified, but for their own reasons they havent decided to come forward, unless they have  been asked by law inforcement to remain that way for the time being, or they just dont see the point in saying anything during this three ring circus...I do not think they will be any reason to ask them to appear in court.......seeing as how they were not  aware of anything at the time this crime took place, what would be the point.....................The Anthony's will prolly hear from them eventually......I know if was me they certainly would......

Thank You so very much HH.  I don't know just why this reply makes me cry.  I can't seem to stop.  Oh but Sweet baby deserved so much more from life.  The bitterness I'm feeling for the uninformed (of Caylee's birth) family is immense.  I would need to be restrained but then I would seek the help of a good physician/psychologist to help to get me through this.

It's so difficult for me to say I HATE someone but I do HATE the Anthony's from Hopespring .

PJ (with no happy flower on purpose) 

I am confused.  Does Higher Hopes know for sure that LE has discovered who Caylee's father is?  So we know for sure it is not Lee? Or is HH simply feeling that this is the case? thanks to anymonkey who can clarify this for me!
Well,  I am simply saying what I was told,and although I know that it is the truth, it is your right, as you do not know me, and since my friend   cannot be revealed at this time, to believe or not to believe, I wont take it personally, because anybody can say any thing on the internet and how would we know otherwise, I have shared whatever I could here in this forum to try to give a little info into  what might be going on that we would be unaware off  and also to give hope when it looked like nothing was being done, my info has turned out to be correct so far and so, like I say,,,,,,,,,Its all up to you,

Oh and PJ....I miss  your happy flower.....please do not stop using it!

HH
thanks so much for your info. I didn't mean to sound as though I was trying to discredit your info by asking the whole cage, I just know that if you are not still in the cage and don't get my message, no one will answer.  I am learning how to post in case my intended reader does not see my question.  I reread the post and would re-write it if I could.  Thanks again for taking the time to post what you have heard, I truly appreciate it.
No worries., I thought nothing about your question,  I have had to come up against that kind of thing plenty of time s before........and Your Welcome for what ever answer I  can give!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: December 02, 2008, 04:01:30 PM »

Ok, anyone else keeping a running tab on the names given by Casey as Caylee's dad

Jessie Ortiz - died in accident
Jesse Grund - not the daddy
Eric - died in accident
Josh - died in accident

That's it. I'm calling Maury.

IMO she named the ones that have died for a reason they couldn't say ya or na about it
and Jesse called her on it and she knew he wasn't the father but kept lie going till she got caught just like when she took the LE to her office just kept the lie going till she got caught. That is what she does
I think it has to be 2 reasons she names so many
1 she doesn't know
2 it's LA

I had a thought about Lee with the stories of abuse that Casey has told Tony L and Jesse G, true or not. How fast would Cindy throw Lee under the bus? In other words, would she corroborate a false claim of abuse from Casey to strengthen her "victim's" defense? Would she keep her mouth shut and not defend Lee even if she didn't believe the claims? We see she defends a guilty Casey. What about Lee? If it comes down to it, will she hesitate to throw Lee under the bus?

Very interesting observations GNM...great questions!  How far will CinCin go to protect KC?

If she'd protect a guilty Casey, she'd also protect a guilty Lee, I'm betting. She doesn't believe DNA evidence that Casey killed Caylee. I doubt she'd believe DNA evidence that Lee knocked up Casey. It's a case of blind loyalty. HER kid could never have done anything really bad.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: December 02, 2008, 04:08:04 PM »

Christmas Day Vigil Planned For Caylee
Kid Finders Says Third Witness Saw Caylee In Mall

POSTED: 3:23 pm EST December 2, 2008
UPDATED: 3:59 pm EST December 2, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla said he's planning a special Christmas Day service in honor of Caylee Anthony.

Padilla said he and the father of Casey Anthony’s former boyfriend Jesse Grund plan to hold a vigil at Blanchard Park.

Padilla said he believes Caylee's remains will be found in the Econ River.

The Bounty Hunter said he's already raised more than $50,000 to mount another river search early next year.

Meanwhile, members of Kid Finders said they've had a third witness come forward to tell them they also saw a little girl who looked like Caylee in an Orlando mall last month.

Nov. 13, one of those witnesses took a photo with her cell phone in a children's play area at the Florida Mall.

A spokeswoman for Kid Finders said the Anthonys remain hopeful because no one has come forward to claim the child as their own.

A spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Office said forensic evidence from the FBI lab proves Caylee is dead. They have suspended efforts to find the girl alive.

Copyright 2008 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18188923/detail.html

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1469 on: December 02, 2008, 04:08:39 PM »

BABY DOLL IS DRESSED EACH TIME FROM WHAT I FIND.

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: December 02, 2008, 04:14:39 PM »

I am all dolled up for Christmas!!!   Thank you Brandi and Klaasend!!!

And looking Beautiful as always!!!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: December 02, 2008, 04:14:54 PM »

Good work, Dolce.

Points out just another one of Cindy's lies, IMHO.

This pic here, which we have seen a LOT always makes me see Caylee as older than 2. Just does not look like a 2 year old to me:

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: December 02, 2008, 04:15:29 PM »

Those big brown puppy dog eyes ...     You're right though ... it is kinda creepy ...  Hey, I thought after Caylees baby was found in the car w/out her clothes, Cindy said that was Caylees MO ... everytime she got a baby she took of its clothes right away ... hhuuummmm 

Strange, since really I've never seen a little kid with as many outfits as Caylee. She's the most dressed child I've ever seen. Does this mean something, I wonder?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1473 on: December 02, 2008, 04:15:36 PM »

LOL - thanks ... I think the black and white pic is actually a real baby ... (IMO) and maybe the one in the stroller is w/out clothing ... but has a cloth body ... looks similar to my granddaughters baby   but again, I could be wrong

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: December 02, 2008, 04:16:47 PM »

Good work, Dolce.

Points out just another one of Cindy's lies, IMHO.

This pic here, which we have seen a LOT always makes me see Caylee as older than 2. Just does not look like a 2 year old to me:

Well, she was almost 3. Her birthday was in August, right?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1475 on: December 02, 2008, 04:17:44 PM »

LOL - thanks ... I think the black and white pic is actually a real baby ... (IMO) and maybe the one in the stroller is w/out clothing ... but has a cloth body ... looks similar to my granddaughters baby   but again, I could be wrong
Hey its still a clothed baby doll!  LOL

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: December 02, 2008, 04:17:49 PM »

Strange, since really I've never seen a little kid with as many outfits as Caylee. She's the most dressed child I've ever seen. Does this mean something, I wonder?

LOL - you have never seen my granddaughters wardrobe ...  it's a shame ... more clothes than me!  She's like my "Human Barbie" ...

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: December 02, 2008, 04:18:28 PM »

I hope that's not a real baby she's kissing on the lips like that. Let the kid breathe! Ew.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: December 02, 2008, 04:18:40 PM »

I think it means Cindy doted on her, spent lots of money on her. She was Cindy's world.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: December 02, 2008, 04:19:49 PM »

I hope that's not a real baby she's kissing on the lips like that. Let the kid breathe! Ew.

Also, that is a very tall little girl. She's as tall at age 3, as I was in kindergarten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.