April 18, 2024, 11:44:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #67  (Read 339530 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1480 on: December 02, 2008, 04:21:09 PM »

BABY DOLL IS DRESSED EACH TIME FROM WHAT I FIND.

Thank-you Dolce and ShariVari for giving the correct info on Melina, I had her mixed up with the girlfriend of Tony's roomate. Thanks for the collage of pics, my heart stopped for a second, one of the pics I have never seen before looked just like my youngest daughter at that age. The pic of Caylee holding the doll inside the doll's bed, is a rather creepy photo, it bothered me for some reason.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1481 on: December 02, 2008, 04:21:46 PM »

Christmas Day Vigil Planned For Caylee
Kid Finders Says Third Witness Saw Caylee In Mall

POSTED: 3:23 pm EST December 2, 2008
UPDATED: 3:59 pm EST December 2, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla said he's planning a special Christmas Day service in honor of Caylee Anthony.

Padilla said he and the father of Casey Anthony’s former boyfriend Jesse Grund plan to hold a vigil at Blanchard Park.

Padilla said he believes Caylee's remains will be found in the Econ River.

The Bounty Hunter said he's already raised more than $50,000 to mount another river search early next year.

Meanwhile, members of Kid Finders said they've had a third witness come forward to tell them they also saw a little girl who looked like Caylee in an Orlando mall last month.

Nov. 13, one of those witnesses took a photo with her cell phone in a children's play area at the Florida Mall.

A spokeswoman for Kid Finders said the Anthonys remain hopeful because no one has come forward to claim the child as their own.

A spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Office said forensic evidence from the FBI lab proves Caylee is dead. They have suspended efforts to find the girl alive.

Copyright 2008 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18188923/detail.html

Why wait until early next year?  The trial is supposed to start in January?  Why wait? 
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: December 02, 2008, 04:23:03 PM »

LOL - thanks ... I think the black and white pic is actually a real baby ... (IMO) and maybe the one in the stroller is w/out clothing ... but has a cloth body ... looks similar to my granddaughters baby   but again, I could be wrong
Hey its still a clothed baby doll!  LOL

You're right. The doll is always clothed. So the story about Caylee stripping her dolls is probably crap. Which means "Mamma's" clothes got some decomp on them and had to be tossed. That's really sick that they'd keep the doll, but pitch Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: December 02, 2008, 04:23:40 PM »

Good work, Dolce.

Points out just another one of Cindy's lies, IMHO.

This pic here, which we have seen a LOT always makes me see Caylee as older than 2. Just does not look like a 2 year old to me:

She looks older to me also, and the pic from the nursing home she looks younger, then almost three.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: December 02, 2008, 04:24:04 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla said he's planning a special Christmas Day service in honor of Caylee Anthony.

Padilla said he and the father of Casey Anthony’s former boyfriend Jesse Grund plan to hold a vigil at Blanchard Park.

The Bounty Hunter said he's already raised more than $50,000 to mount another river search early next year.

Meanwhile, members of Kid Finders said they've had a third witness come forward to tell them they also saw a little girl who looked like Caylee in an Orlando mall last month.

Nov. 13, one of those witnesses took a photo with her cell phone in a children's play area at the Florida Mall.

A spokeswoman for Kid Finders said the Anthonys remain hopeful because no one has come forward to claim the child as their own.

A spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Office said forensic evidence from the FBI lab proves Caylee is dead. They have suspended efforts to find the girl alive.

Copyright 2008 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Why wait until early next year?  The trial is supposed to start in January?  Why wait? 

Maybe film crew is all booked up till then???     Hey, since he is going to be there over Christmas, why not jump right in (literally) on the 26th?  All this travel back and forth .....  well thats money that could go towards the search ..

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1485 on: December 02, 2008, 04:26:01 PM »

I do not mean to step on feelings or make anyone uncomfortable with these next sentences, please correct me if I am wrong...

Cindy's words about Caylee stripping the baby doll always bothered me as I recall that being a telling sign SOMETIMES for children who were being abused. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1486 on: December 02, 2008, 04:29:20 PM »

Good work, Dolce.

Points out just another one of Cindy's lies, IMHO.

This pic here, which we have seen a LOT always makes me see Caylee as older than 2. Just does not look like a 2 year old to me:

She looks older to me also, and the pic from the nursing home she looks younger, then almost three.
I believe that the angle of which this photo is taken makes her seem taller than she actually was.  It is taken within the Pontiac, which is a small car, from the front seat right at Caylee's feet. 

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: December 02, 2008, 04:30:04 PM »

I do not mean to step on feelings or make anyone uncomfortable with these next sentences, please correct me if I am wrong...

Cindy's words about Caylee stripping the baby doll always bothered me as I recall that being a telling sign SOMETIMES for children who were being abused. 

I haven't come across that one in my OCYFS training ... Personally I think it's kinda natural for preschoolers to take off baby's clothing ... In my younger years I worked at daycares and I know that was often the case ... 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: December 02, 2008, 04:30:20 PM »

"The released documents show Grund also told investigators Cindy wanted Caylee to call her "Mommy" in front of Casey."
What is wrong with this ?
She wanted the baby and probably sabotaged any attempts ( ie with Jessie ) for Casey to get away from her. She didn't want what was best for anyone. She wanted the baby. 
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1489 on: December 02, 2008, 04:32:08 PM »

I don't know how to copy pictures here, but I have always thought the picture in the carseat stood out. The picture on Grandpa's lap was supposedly the last taken, but I think she looks smaller, younger in that pic. If you put them side by side, they just don't make sense to me.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: December 02, 2008, 04:32:20 PM »

Maybe LP needs to raise more money? And I seriously doubt if there will be a trial in January. Time will tell.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: December 02, 2008, 04:32:43 PM »

Now they have a third witness come forward to say they saw a child that looked like Caylee at the mall. I really wish the parents of that child would come forward already to end this. But maybe no parent can come forward to say that is my child, because it could very well be a pic of Caylee that was taken maybe in the spring, I don't trust those Anthony's what so ever.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1492 on: December 02, 2008, 04:33:39 PM »

HH replied...
Oh and PJ....I miss  your happy flower.....please do not stop using it!

Oh Sweet HH,  It was just for those two posts that had me in tears.  Sometimes I get overwhelmed with the happenings and what seems like such an injustice to this Preciouos Baby Caylee at her own family's doing.  I know she is more Beautiful than a flower and of course I will continue to use my "Happy Flower" that Klaas provides in the more section.  It makes me feel happy to see it LOLLLL.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: December 02, 2008, 04:33:50 PM »

"The released documents show Grund also told investigators Cindy wanted Caylee to call her "Mommy" in front of Casey."
What is wrong with this ?
She wanted the baby and probably sabotaged any attempts ( ie with Jessie ) for Casey to get away from her. She didn't want what was best for anyone. She wanted the baby. 

IMO that's one reason she tried to set up Jesse from the get go, claiming he was jealous and the some of the reason for Casey saying "maybe I'm just a spiteful "B"

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: December 02, 2008, 04:34:43 PM »

I agree.

Without Caylee Marie's remains be balanced ... the scales of justice in the Caylee Marie case will not balance.  Casey is not going to confess ... it is not to her benefit.

Janet

_____

Casey Death Case Hard To Make At This Time
Aggravating Factors Required To Get Death Sentence
POSTED: 3:57 pm EST November 6, 2008
UPDATED: 10:06 pm EST November 6, 2008

Prosecutors say they don’t know if they have enough evidence to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, WESH 2 News learned on Thursday.

A spokesman at the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office told WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing on Thursday that prosecutors have not taken the death penalty off the table, because the case is still developing and they hope to find Caylee’s body.

But Randy Means of the state attorney’s office said there are doubts they have enough aggravating factors to get the death penalty at this time.

http://www.wesh.com/cw18/17923372/detail.html

Large Caylee Search Planned For Saturday
EquuSearch To Focus On 25-Square Mile Area
POSTED: 6:12 am EST November 7, 2008
UPDATED: 6:18 pm EST November 7, 2008

This after the state attorney's office said it doesn't have enough evidence to seek the death penalty in Anthony's trial, but prosecutors said if detectives find Caylee's body, the death penalty could be back on the table.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17929243/detail.html

Two New Areas Being Checked In Search For Caylee Anthony
POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: December 02, 2008, 04:35:29 PM »

Now they have a third witness come forward to say they saw a child that looked like Caylee at the mall. I really wish the parents of that child would come forward already to end this. But maybe no parent can come forward to say that is my child, because it could very well be a pic of Caylee that was taken maybe in the spring, I don't trust those Anthony's what so ever.
I don't trust them either, about anything.

But if it were my child in the picture, I would lay low and not allow my child into the Anthony Circus.

Just like I think the parents are doing now.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: December 02, 2008, 04:37:22 PM »

Last one I had to post, it sort of creeped me out.

Those big brown puppy dog eyes ...     You're right though ... it is kinda creepy ...  Hey, I thought after Caylees baby was found in the car w/out her clothes, Cindy said that was Caylees MO ... everytime she got a baby she took of its clothes right away ... hhuuummmm 

Strange, since really I've never seen a little kid with as many outfits as Caylee. She's the most dressed child I've ever seen. Does this mean something, I wonder?

Yeah! It means Cindy is a lying bitch just like her daughter!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: December 02, 2008, 04:39:29 PM »

Guess he's taking Dec. off too! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: December 02, 2008, 04:40:48 PM »

Can someone please dress up my Kit for Christmas?

Also, I think the pic is her...I saw a pic of her eating a banana rather provocatively...looks the same to me....

also, what is the word on Murt..I havent been around any of his sites, really, since the original site crashed...anyone know what is up with him or where his new site is?

"God dont like ugly"
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1499 on: December 02, 2008, 04:42:26 PM »

Ok, anyone else keeping a running tab on the names given by Casey as Caylee's dad

Jessie Ortiz - died in accident
Jesse Grund - not the daddy
Eric - died in accident
Josh - died in accident

That's it. I'm calling Maury.

IMO she named the ones that have died for a reason they couldn't say ya or na about it
and Jesse called her on it and she knew he wasn't the father but kept lie going till she got caught just like when she took the LE to her office just kept the lie going till she got caught. That is what she does
I think it has to be 2 reasons she names so many
1 she doesn't know
2 it's LA

Well.....I think Casey does know, but the reason she didnt want to say before who the father was, is because Cindy didnt want anyone else to have access to Caylee, she wanted her all to herself...no visitations to anybody else,IMO...And LE knows who the father is, but I  still say its not a family member....

Hi HH,  

I've just been reading for the past several days but you always intrigue me with your information.  Can you say if Caylee's daddy is still alive?  If so can you also give a hint as to why he hasn't stepped up?  Perhaps he feels there is too much of a circus atmosphere until after the trial?  Perhaps he's going to be called as a trial witness?

Please HH...any insight is appreciated.

PJ flower
It is my understanding that the father is indeed deceased, the family I think has been notified, but for their own reasons they havent decided to come forward, unless they have  been asked by law inforcement to remain that way for the time being, or they just dont see the point in saying anything during this three ring circus...I do not think they will be any reason to ask them to appear in court.......seeing as how they were not  aware of anything at the time this crime took place, what would be the point.....................The Anthony's will prolly hear from them eventually......I know if was me they certainly would......

I find it absolutely reprehensible for the A's to have kept Caylee from her biological father and his family.  That poor baby went through life not knowing her daddy.

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.