April 19, 2024, 05:40:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #67  (Read 339541 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1700 on: December 02, 2008, 08:51:00 PM »

Brandi, what is in my babies hand????   I can't see that good???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1701 on: December 02, 2008, 08:51:02 PM »

Oh my!  The A's have the tag # of the car from the siting of the girl at the mall!

No freakin' way?!?!  Don't tell me they are going to harass this poor girl's family?

Lisa

My understanding is that hasn't been turned over to LE.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1702 on: December 02, 2008, 08:52:42 PM »

OK Brandi....I give up....I cant get it to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you give Klaas the location and name of the image file you want in your sig, she can manually do it for you if you are very, very sweet to her.  LOL

Email her that info or tell her when you see her here and ask nicely. Wink

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: December 02, 2008, 08:56:00 PM »

Brandi, what is in my babies hand????   I can't see that good???
It's a big green and white candy cane .. Lemme make another one bigger so you can see it:

Anabee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1704 on: December 02, 2008, 08:58:12 PM »

ANABEE!!  I apologize - I welcomed you by calling you by the wrong name.  My bad.   

That's ok.

Boo Monkey, thanks for trying for that Christmas bee, I couldn't get my photobucket account to size that photo.
I did find another one.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1705 on: December 02, 2008, 09:05:49 PM »

Don't the Anthony's always come up with some lame and bogus announcement around the time of a document dump?

Lisa

Always!
What????

LOL!

She meant to say, "ABSOLUTELY!"

(But she was afraid she would get boo'd)

What????   

that's just too funny..

I know this is old but I had to tuck my girls in and just got caught up

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1706 on: December 02, 2008, 09:06:37 PM »

Oh my!  The A's have the tag # of the car from the siting of the girl at the mall!

No freakin' way?!?!  Don't tell me they are going to harass this poor girl's family?

Lisa

My understanding is that hasn't been turned over to LE.
IMO that little girl from the mall was NOT Caylee.  Think most on here agree.  They're witholding info from the police now with the the fact about the description and tag #'s.  The "Kidnappers" now have time to get away (no Caylee found). Just not normal parents for sure.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1707 on: December 02, 2008, 09:09:14 PM »

Don't the Anthony's always come up with some lame and bogus announcement around the time of a document dump?

Lisa

Always!
What????

LOL!

What????   

that's just too funny..

I'm slow tonight...   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: December 02, 2008, 09:10:38 PM »

From the past:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7033747&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

New Reward Being Offered To Find Caylee 

Last Edited: Monday, 21 Jul 2008, 11:54 PM EDT 
Created: Monday, 21 Jul 2008, 11:54 PM EDT 

Caylee: Never Lose Hope  

By Steve Gehlbach
FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Volunteers will be back out Tuesday morning with fliers of missing two year old Caylee Anthony. Almost a week after her mother reported the toddler missing; Caylee’s family is hoping money talks.

A local foundation and a local business owner are offering a new reward of a combined $125,000 for information that leads to finding Caylee.

The reward is good for the next 90 days. $100,000 is coming from the Peter Benevides, owner of Skyview Aviation and Skyview Exotic Car Rental in Orlando.

VIDEO: --Search For Caylee: Larger reward offered

The other $25,000 comes from the Never Lose Hope Foundation.

The foundation, led by William Rivera, also lined up office space for volunteers to work out of and lined up donations of 100,000 fliers.

Rivera, who also runs a telemarketing company, says they’ll also use phone databases for targeted voice broadcasts to specific areas. The personal recorded message from Caylee’s family should start going out to certain areas this week.

“You can have volunteers, but they can only touch so many people in a given time,” said Rivera.

He says the foundation can touch tens of thousands of homes and businesses in just a few hours.

More help rolls into town Tuesday morning. The Kid Finders Network of South Florida is offering a mobile billboard featuring Caylee. The giant poster on wheels can be driven around town in high traffic areas, or targeted to specific places mother Casey or Caylee may have been.

Considering there is zero chance of Caylee being found alive ... I contend the reward being offered by this business man and the Never Lose Hope Foundation ... "could" be just a ploy to give the search effort for an alive Caylee credibility and ... credibility implies donations.

The Natalee Holloway case and ... the Caylee Marie case have made Tamikosmom a very skeptical supporter of organizations and individuals that claim to act on behalf of victims of crime.  I am beginning to question ... prior to donating anthing substantial to a cause ... whether or not there could be self-serving motives involved.

I am beginning to appreciate donors who insist on observing the ministries of our church in action as well as checking financial records prior to donating.  There was a time I thought donors should just follow their hearts and "trust" our motivations.  However ... I have learned that being good stewards of our hard earned monies imply not being naive regarding the fact that there are those out there who lack scruples.

In other words ... the thought process and the heart process are a packaged deal.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1709 on: December 02, 2008, 09:12:27 PM »

O/T - For those following this case  WESH and WFTV running conflicting reports ... Gotta love MSM ... Just goes to show ya .. don't believe EVERYTHING you read!   

Sources: OCSO Has New Suspect In Ganguzza Slaying
DNA Evidence Might ID UCF Student's Killer

POSTED: 2:29 pm EST December 2, 2008
UPDATED: 5:37 pm EST December 2, 2008

http://www.wesh.com/news/18188421/detail.html

Sheriff's Office Dismisses Reports They Have Suspect In Ganguzza Murder
Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Late Tuesday afternoon, the Orange County Sheriff's Office dismissed reports they have identified a suspect in the murder of Nicole Ganguzza and were using DNA testing to get a match.

The University of Central Florida grad student was kidnapped and sexually assaulted at Blanchard Park last June.

Investigators told Eyewitness News on Tuesday they still believe they'll solve the crime, but reports in other media that they have identified a suspect are false.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18189650/detail.html

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1710 on: December 02, 2008, 09:13:54 PM »

Lisa

Always!
What????

LOL!

What????   

that's just too funny..

I'm slow tonight...   

the spontaneity is, for me, reminiscent of the old Monty Python days.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: December 02, 2008, 09:14:11 PM »

From the past:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7033747&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

New Reward Being Offered To Find Caylee 

Last Edited: Monday, 21 Jul 2008, 11:54 PM EDT 
Created: Monday, 21 Jul 2008, 11:54 PM EDT 

Caylee: Never Lose Hope  

By Steve Gehlbach
FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Volunteers will be back out Tuesday morning with fliers of missing two year old Caylee Anthony. Almost a week after her mother reported the toddler missing; Caylee’s family is hoping money talks.

A local foundation and a local business owner are offering a new reward of a combined $125,000 for information that leads to finding Caylee.

The reward is good for the next 90 days. $100,000 is coming from the Peter Benevides, owner of Skyview Aviation and Skyview Exotic Car Rental in Orlando.

VIDEO: --Search For Caylee: Larger reward offered

The other $25,000 comes from the Never Lose Hope Foundation.

The foundation, led by William Rivera, also lined up office space for volunteers to work out of and lined up donations of 100,000 fliers.

Rivera, who also runs a telemarketing company, says they’ll also use phone databases for targeted voice broadcasts to specific areas. The personal recorded message from Caylee’s family should start going out to certain areas this week.

“You can have volunteers, but they can only touch so many people in a given time,” said Rivera.

He says the foundation can touch tens of thousands of homes and businesses in just a few hours.

More help rolls into town Tuesday morning. The Kid Finders Network of South Florida is offering a mobile billboard featuring Caylee. The giant poster on wheels can be driven around town in high traffic areas, or targeted to specific places mother Casey or Caylee may have been.

Considering there is zero chance of Caylee being found alive ... I contend the reward being offered by this business man and the Never Lose Hope Foundation ... "could" be just a ploy to give the search effort for an alive Caylee credibility and ... credibility implies donations.

The Natalee Holloway case and ... the Caylee Marie case have made Tamikosmom a very skeptical supporter of organizations and individuals that claim to act on behalf of victims of crime.  I am beginning to question ... prior to donating anthing substantial to a cause ... whether or not there could be self-serving motives involved.

I am beginning to appreciate donors who insist on observing the ministries of our church in action as well as checking financial records prior to donating.  There was a time I thought donors should just follow their hearts and "trust" our motivations.  However ... I have learned that being good stewards of our hard earned monies imply not being naive regarding the fact that there are those out there who lack scruples.

In other words ... the thought process and the heart process are a packaged deal.

Janet

Very well said, Janet!

How are you doing?  I'm keeping you in my prayers.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: December 02, 2008, 09:20:28 PM »

If you give Klaas the location and name of the image file you want in your sig, she can manually do it for you if you are very, very sweet to her.  LOL

thats all I have about it right now......lol......dont know what anything else is called!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1713 on: December 02, 2008, 09:21:40 PM »

thats all I have about it right now......lol......dont know what anything else is called!!!
OH CRAP......it showed up here.....Im really stupid........oh crap

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: December 02, 2008, 09:21:41 PM »

AnnaBee:

I just noticed that the avatar you chose is watermarked, meaning copyrighted. I am in the process of designing you a couple of avatars to choose, if you like.

Give me a bit of time, and I'll have something you might like to use instead. Wink

(It's Christmas time, I am in the giving mood.)  LOL

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1715 on: December 02, 2008, 09:22:09 PM »

Hey Monkeys, this is a little O/T but related to the case.

I am now having nightmares about this whole mess. Last night I had a dream that my purse, camera and phone was stolen by a girl that looked like Casey, while I was on vacation with my mom, nephew and stepdad. We were at a beach resort and they told me I had to watch my nephew while they went to a wedding in the hotel. My nephew and I went to this ballroom at the hotel. The ladies in the wedding party had dresses like the West Texas polygamist women and the men had multicolor pearl snap cowboy shirts on in matching colors as the women. Then I saw the bride and groom turn around and it was Murt and I guess what is his new wife.

So now, I took most of the day off to lurk so I can be of sound mind and sleep peacefully. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1716 on: December 02, 2008, 09:23:12 PM »

Oh and by the way. WELCOME ALL NEW MONKEYS!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1717 on: December 02, 2008, 09:25:08 PM »

OK   for cryin out loud....it finally showed up....but I think its much too big......sorry everybody....dont throw anything at me!!!!!!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1718 on: December 02, 2008, 09:25:55 PM »

OH CRAP......it showed up here.....Im really stupid........oh crap

That is nice, HH!  I can't wait to watch out the window to see Santa fly by...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: December 02, 2008, 09:35:30 PM »

AnaBee:

I just noticed that the avatar you chose is watermarked, meaning copyrighted. I am in the process of designing you a couple of avatars to choose, if you like.

Give me a bit of time, and I'll have something you might like to use instead. Wink

(It's Christmas time, I am in the giving mood.)  LOL

Here's my first attempt: If you like it, I won't make any more .. if not, back to the drawing board!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.