April 24, 2024, 04:23:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #67  (Read 339850 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1760 on: December 02, 2008, 10:13:38 PM »

hey....why do I have a little green Ball right down there underneith my avator??

<--------------right there!

If you mouse over it says   WWW.  did you list your website on your profile?
    no....I dont think so.........now Im skerred!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1761 on: December 02, 2008, 10:14:50 PM »

Please forgive the O/T

Brandi, Love the avatars you're making. If you could please check the avatar thread for requests and answers before making one for a poster, I'd appreciate it. It's fine, I just don't want to spend time making a requested avatar to find that you've given someone one in the interim. I'm only making them when asked in there, but I just saw where no rose colored glasses was fixed and she's had one waiting in the thread. Just a quick check in there should avoid it from happening. 

Thanks.

Sorry for the O/T
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1762 on: December 02, 2008, 10:15:12 PM »

I think I know what the green ball is -----tick tick tick......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: December 02, 2008, 10:15:33 PM »

Has anybody read the new Inquirer?   the one that says "Baby Caylee's grave found"       I dont know just how much is true in here but I'm gonna try to find out!!!!!!   oops....I meant the Enquirer....I cant type tonight......gosh!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1764 on: December 02, 2008, 10:15:54 PM »

ok ... maybe a "stretch here" ... and I know ... the guy in the composite sketch looks dark skinned .. BUT ... I don't know the circumstances in which the witness actually saw the suspect ... was it dark outside?  How close was the witness ...

This is the composite sketch of the POI in the Nicole Ganguzza case and Lee ... Outside of the possible skin color .. I can see some similarities ...

Who knows ... maybe I am crazy ...

Not such a stretch 

What IF ... What IF ... Only IF ... Caylee is alive ... (which I don't think, but can't understand why the Anthony's are so insistent that she is)

1. Lee googled searches for Chloroform to knock (a jogger out)

2. Casey found out that Lee was doing bad things and "handed Caylee off" for her own   protection ...

Maybe there was another dead body in Casey's trunk and Casey was covering for Lee ...

The sketch is creepy.. that is for sure!    And all of what you're proposing makes sense.. however, wouldn't we have heard if the DNA found (showing decomp) was not Caylee's, but somebody else's?

Might explain why Lee didn't want to give DNA.. however, if they could have connected him to another case - not sure if they have the perp's DNA in Nicole's killing - wouldn't he have been arrested by now?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1765 on: December 02, 2008, 10:16:11 PM »

Brandi Sez -

This reminds me of the famous clip of a newscaster on the air showing the sketch of a bad guy, and it looked JUST LIKE the newscaster!   LOL

LOL Omgosh .. too funny!

Here is an image of it:

On another note, I think Anabee is gone, but if you read this, here is another avatar I made for you:

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: December 02, 2008, 10:16:20 PM »

Has anybody read the new Inquirer?   the one that says "Baby Caylee's grave found"       I dont know just how much is true in here but I'm gonna try to find out!!!!!!   oops....I meant the Enquirer....I cant type tonight......gosh!

OH thank you HH.  Your inside source from LE is sure to know!!!
He  might and might not......might answer me    might not...............but Im not easily deterred.....

No, it seems not!!  Tell us about the search - you did say you searched for 2 days... right?
No!!!!!!!!!actually I searched for 1 day..............and I do believe that what can be discussed already has been!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: December 02, 2008, 10:17:04 PM »

Anothermonkey, we are expected to believe that the people who had Caylee, at the height of coverage about her being missing, made no attempt to disguise her or to keep her from talking to others at the airport, even giving her full name.  It is just so laughable.  We are also supposed to believe that the Anthony private investigators, if they even exist, know who has Caylee and is watching them as they move her from place to place.  I noticed the other day in an updated "description" of Zenaida, we were told that Zanny had "plenty of money."  Oh, yeah.  Most people who have gobs of money just love to babysit for a living.  And they also drive Ford Focuses.  LOL  I am sure that line about her being rich was to counter the questions by people like us who have said, How could they afford to move Caylee nine or ten times, including to Puerto Rico, in the past four months?  LOL  Now we know.  Zanny the Nanny is independently wealthy. 

That's another thing.. I distinctly recall one of the interviews released (IIRC) in the first docu-dump..  Casey told two people (when they asked how much she paid her nanny) that "Zanny" gets paid well. If she's rich, why does she need to be paid well? 

I'm sure she would charge for babysitting, rich or not.  No matter, she doesn't exist.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: December 02, 2008, 10:17:14 PM »

So what was Murt's Breaking News?  Did he ever say? 

He got a hangnail..??

WTH is up with "breaking news" on practically a daily basis. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: December 02, 2008, 10:17:33 PM »

I think I know what the green ball is -----tick tick tick......
  my heart beating .......or...............YIKES!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: December 02, 2008, 10:18:42 PM »

Please forgive the O/T

Brandi, Love the avatars you're making. If you could please check the avatar thread for requests and answers before making one for a poster, I'd appreciate it. It's fine, I just don't want to spend time making a requested avatar to find that you've given someone one in the interim. I'm only making them when asked in there, but I just saw where no rose colored glasses was fixed and she's had one waiting in the thread. Just a quick check in there should avoid it from happening. 

Thanks.

Sorry for the O/T

CBB - I'm so sorry that happened.  Things have been moving so fast between this thread and the NH thread I didn't even think to tell Brandi to check there first.  My apologies. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: December 02, 2008, 10:18:46 PM »

Anothermonkey, we are expected to believe that the people who had Caylee, at the height of coverage about her being missing, made no attempt to disguise her or to keep her from talking to others at the airport, even giving her full name.  It is just so laughable.  We are also supposed to believe that the Anthony private investigators, if they even exist, know who has Caylee and is watching them as they move her from place to place.  I noticed the other day in an updated "description" of Zenaida, we were told that Zanny had "plenty of money."  Oh, yeah.  Most people who have gobs of money just love to babysit for a living.  And they also drive Ford Focuses.  LOL  I am sure that line about her being rich was to counter the questions by people like us who have said, How could they afford to move Caylee nine or ten times, including to Puerto Rico, in the past four months?  LOL  Now we know.  Zanny the Nanny is independently wealthy. 

That's another thing.. I distinctly recall one of the interviews released (IIRC) in the first docu-dump..  Casey told two people (when they asked how much she paid her nanny) that "Zanny" gets paid well. If she's rich, why does she need to be paid well? 

I'm sure she would charge for babysitting, rich or not.  No matter, she doesn't exist.

Yeah.. she might charge for babysitting.. but Casey made it sound like this woman was "making bank" off watching Caylee.  Utterly ridiculous.

Anabee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1772 on: December 02, 2008, 10:19:06 PM »

AnaBee:

I just noticed that the avatar you chose is watermarked, meaning copyrighted. I am in the process of designing you a couple of avatars to choose, if you like.

Give me a bit of time, and I'll have something you might like to use instead. Wink

(It's Christmas time, I am in the giving mood.)  LOL

Here's my first attempt: If you like it, I won't make any more .. if not, back to the drawing board!

awww   too  cute.....put some christmas bows on his antenna's...lol

I like it!  A few bows and we are set.  Just tell me how to get it.  Thanks again!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: December 02, 2008, 10:19:16 PM »

Thank You Klass!!!!!!!!!!!!Thats the one I was talking about.....

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: December 02, 2008, 10:20:46 PM »

Please forgive the O/T

Thanks.

Sorry for the O/T

Oh so sorry! Never meant to step on toes or make more work for anyone! I understand. Forgive me, please.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1775 on: December 02, 2008, 10:21:34 PM »

ok ... maybe a "stretch here" ... and I know ... the guy in the composite sketch looks dark skinned .. BUT ... I don't know the circumstances in which the witness actually saw the suspect ... was it dark outside?  How close was the witness ...

This is the composite sketch of the POI in the Nicole Ganguzza case and Lee ... Outside of the possible skin color .. I can see some similarities ...

Hey Invision,

I am right there with ya!  And that composite does look a little like Lee.

Lisa

Wow!  There are a lot of similarities.
Hi Monkeys! Just dropping in before I turn in because I saw the pic of the POI and nothing would surprise me anymore
and here is the other pic, for some reason i saved it because it was sooo funny

LOL, way too funny!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: December 02, 2008, 10:21:35 PM »

Well that certainly gives me the creepy crawlies.  Look at the sideburns.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: December 02, 2008, 10:21:54 PM »

LOL Brandi, great minds think alike.. 
Goodnight Monkey Friends!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1778 on: December 02, 2008, 10:22:31 PM »

Well that certainly gives me the creepy crawlies.  Look at the sideburns.

And the caterpillars.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1779 on: December 02, 2008, 10:24:07 PM »

My toes are fine. Just wanted to ask you to check, Brandi.

No problem, Klaas.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.