April 20, 2024, 10:10:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #67  (Read 339611 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1780 on: December 02, 2008, 10:25:31 PM »

Does anyone think that the FBI or LE has more forensic evidence that we don't know about? If anyone just wants to humour me and say yes that will be fine too.

They will NEVER show all there cards until trial.  I'm sure we will be very surprised with what all they have! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: December 02, 2008, 10:25:53 PM »

LOL Brandi, great minds think alike.. 
Goodnight Monkey Friends!!

Goodnight!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: December 02, 2008, 10:26:38 PM »

Has anybody read the new Inquirer?   the one that says "Baby Caylee's grave found"       I dont know just how much is true in here but I'm gonna try to find out!!!!!!   oops....I meant the Enquirer....I cant type tonight......gosh!

OH thank you HH.  Your inside source from LE is sure to know!!!
He  might and might not......might answer me    might not...............but Im not easily deterred.....

No, it seems not!!  Tell us about the search - you did say you searched for 2 days... right?
No!!!!!!!!!actually I searched for 1 day..............and I do believe that what can be discussed already has been!!!!

I must have missed it ..      What area did you search?  Were you w/a group of other searchers?  Sorry ... I must have missed this when you posted before ...  Any pictures? 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #1783 on: December 02, 2008, 10:26:42 PM »

HH----- When I clicked on your "little green ball" it took me to the index page of SM.  Weird

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: December 02, 2008, 10:26:49 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18189650/detail.html

Sheriff's Office Dismisses Reports They Have Suspect In Ganguzza Murder

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Late Tuesday afternoon, the Orange County Sheriff's Office dismissed reports they have identified a suspect in the murder of Nicole Ganguzza and were using DNA testing to get a match.

The University of Central Florida grad student was kidnapped and sexually assaulted at Blanchard Park last June.

Investigators told Eyewitness News on Tuesday they still believe they'll solve the crime, but reports in other media that they have identified a suspect are false.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1785 on: December 02, 2008, 10:26:55 PM »

ok ... maybe a "stretch here" ... and I know ... the guy in the composite sketch looks dark skinned .. BUT ... I don't know the circumstances in which the witness actually saw the suspect ... was it dark outside?  How close was the witness ...

This is the composite sketch of the POI in the Nicole Ganguzza case and Lee ... Outside of the possible skin color .. I can see some similarities ...

Who knows ... maybe I am crazy ...

Not such a stretch 
Same catepillars over the eyes. Different nose though.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: December 02, 2008, 10:28:26 PM »

ok ... maybe a "stretch here" ... and I know ... the guy in the composite sketch looks dark skinned .. BUT ... I don't know the circumstances in which the witness actually saw the suspect ... was it dark outside?  How close was the witness ...

This is the composite sketch of the POI in the Nicole Ganguzza case and Lee ... Outside of the possible skin color .. I can see some similarities ...

Who knows ... maybe I am crazy ...

Not such a stretch 

What IF ... What IF ... Only IF ... Caylee is alive ... (which I don't think, but can't understand why the Anthony's are so insistent that she is)

1. Lee googled searches for Chloroform to knock (a jogger out)

2. Casey found out that Lee was doing bad things and "handed Caylee off" for her own   protection ...

Maybe there was another dead body in Casey's trunk and Casey was covering for Lee ...

The sketch is creepy.. that is for sure!    And all of what you're proposing makes sense.. however, wouldn't we have heard if the DNA found (showing decomp) was not Caylee's, but somebody else's?

Might explain why Lee didn't want to give DNA.. however, if they could have connected him to another case - not sure if they have the perp's DNA in Nicole's killing - wouldn't he have been arrested by now?

I don't know but WESH and WFTV are currently running conflicting reports on a possible suspect and DNA match ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: December 02, 2008, 10:30:42 PM »

Yes I saw that.. wouldn't that be something...... 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1788 on: December 02, 2008, 10:30:54 PM »

Has anybody read the new Inquirer?   the one that says "Baby Caylee's grave found"       I dont know just how much is true in here but I'm gonna try to find out!!!!!!   oops....I meant the Enquirer....I cant type tonight......gosh!

He  might and might not......might answer me    might not...............but Im not easily deterred.....

No, it seems not!!  Tell us about the search - you did say you searched for 2 days... right?
No!!!!!!!!!actually I searched for 1 day..............and I do believe that what can be discussed already has been!!!!

Oh, I apogize.  I certainy didn't mean to put you on the sopt.  I went back and read all your posts and just wanted to know what you thought of the search and if you think it is possible Caylee will be found.   
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: December 02, 2008, 10:31:25 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18189650/detail.html

Sheriff's Office Dismisses Reports They Have Suspect In Ganguzza Murder

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Late Tuesday afternoon, the Orange County Sheriff's Office dismissed reports they have identified a suspect in the murder of Nicole Ganguzza and were using DNA testing to get a match.

The University of Central Florida grad student was kidnapped and sexually assaulted at Blanchard Park last June.

Investigators told Eyewitness News on Tuesday they still believe they'll solve the crime, but reports in other media that they have identified a suspect are false.

Sources: OCSO Has New Suspect In Ganguzza Slaying
DNA Evidence Might ID UCF Student's Killer

POSTED: 2:29 pm EST December 2, 2008
UPDATED: 5:37 pm EST December 2, 2008

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: December 02, 2008, 10:31:50 PM »

I must have missed it ..      What area did you search?  Were you w/a group of other searchers?  Sorry ... I must have missed this when you posted before ...  Any pictures?

Invision....No you didnt miss it...lol   I meant that there was a lot of discussion by other posters after the search, not by me!   I have nothing to say about the search, I was indeed with a group....No pictures were forbidden.....I searched out by the airport!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1791 on: December 02, 2008, 10:33:05 PM »

HH----- When I clicked on your "little green ball" it took me to the index page of SM.  Weird
Weird............I dont know either...............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: December 02, 2008, 10:34:13 PM »

Woah.. this is a creepy photo of Lee..

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1793 on: December 02, 2008, 10:35:55 PM »

Oh, I apogize.  I certainy didn't mean to put you on the sopt.  I went back and read all your posts and just wanted to know what you thought of the search and if you think it is possible Caylee will be found.   
What is a sopt?               

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: December 02, 2008, 10:36:32 PM »

Lee is kind of creepy anyway, but that is the second time I've seen him looking creepy while he was holding Caylee

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: December 02, 2008, 10:36:37 PM »

Nite Monkeys. I've been reading about that poor little boy who's parent's were killed in the India massacre. His nanny found him and got him out safely. It breaks my heart how people can be so cruel to children. His mom was 5 months pregnant and was murdered in front of the baby. Sorry O/T, but I hate when babies are hurt. God Bless Caylee and that little boy. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
moonmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1796 on: December 02, 2008, 10:37:00 PM »

I am having a very hard time keeping up with this story, I spend half my free evening just reading posts and articles. I know that many of my thoughts have been addressed but I just can't keep up with you monkeys as much as I try. Hence why I rarely post, it takes most of my night just to read the information (all so amazing you guys are incredible).

so some questions...

One thing I haven't seen yet and I wonder if it was ever explained. Did LE ever ask KC why she borrowed the shovel? and if so what was her answer?

Since it was proven she didn't have a job.....did LE ever ask how she paid the so called Nanny? She told someone the nanny got paid more than most but worth it. Did LE ever ask how much she paid and how she covered the cost? It has been shown where most of the money she stole went, so I was just wondering if this was ever addressed in an interview and how she responded.

I also wonder so much about how the family defends this "nanny" story. They have told time and time again that they were the main caretakers of Caylee, yet they trust their daughter saying she has a nanny without ever meeting her? I know that if a tot was living in my home, I would want the nanny's phone number myself not just my daughter having it.. I mean that would be common sense. As protective as this family portrays to be, why wouldn't they have asked for a contact phone number for a nanny caring for their grandchild for case of emergency since this "nanny" has been around for years. Where these questions asked of the family? They were the main caretakers...she pondered in her post...who is caring for my angel now....well if this nanny has been in the family for a while why did they never ask or demand a phone number a long time ago? Why did they just trust that their daughter had a nanny? I certainly never would have. That in itself seems extremely strange. Why am I not hearing questions about that?

Like I said much I am sure has been addressed but I am trying to keep up just very hard with my own life going on lol.

thanks!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: December 02, 2008, 10:37:07 PM »

There is a lot of filthy language that I removed.  I didn't copy the title as it was bad too.
This guy is nuts, IMO!

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2133

Cindy Anthony doesn’t like the truth, especially when the truth focuses on her. Not one thing was fabricated, she wants to continue to spin sxxx for her soap opera. So, aside from duping people with fake e-mails, she sends a message on the “Confessions” article.

I was kind to this woman, she is the fxxxxxx liar. Twists and changes sxxx around for her own chosing. God, she pisses me off.

So, here’s what Cindy had to say:

nice fictional writing, Sean.  I guess when you call your stuff the
Daily  BS, you must really know how to make the stuff up.  You did tell me you could no longer take the heat from your readers for sticking up for me.  Its OK,  I know you are ailing. I will pray for you and your readers. Good luck, Cindy

Nothing was made up Cindy, problem with you is you forget sxxx. Maybe it’s the pressure, maybe it’s your meds, or maybe you are similar to your daughter in many ways.

I won’t be praying for you, I will be praying your daughter rots in hell for doing what she did to Caylee. The nerve of you to e-mail me and text me, wanting answers for your delusional self, is upsetting.

You want to manipulate people, you can’t fool me. I am done with you, do not e-mail me, text me, or even call me. I know the truth and would be willing to take a lie detector, would you? You lie so bad Cindy no wonder you look like sxxx. I’m done.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1798 on: December 02, 2008, 10:37:09 PM »

It is much like Inguirer!!!! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: December 02, 2008, 10:37:35 PM »

Oh wow, looks like my bro in law

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.