April 26, 2024, 10:01:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #67  (Read 339981 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1820 on: December 02, 2008, 10:53:17 PM »

Inviision, even though you didn't ask me 

I have pictures of Tim Miller, LP, Rob Dick, and Murt!!  I even took picutes of the command center!!  I just dont know how to post them!!  LOL

I would love to see them ... I also posted some here from my search .. some bones my daughter and I found and the area we searched ... What area were you dispatched to? 

Go here http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload and upload them ... resize to forum size and paste the IMG tag here ... it's easy!

Yes, I remember when you posted them.  I was sent to a few different spots!!   To be honest, I would have to ask my husband where we went - he was the driver.  I know it was off 417 - near the airport!  We had a car ull and I am sure I was just yacking away!!   

I did go to KFN on Goldenrod too!!  Talked with GA and the Milsteads!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1821 on: December 02, 2008, 10:57:17 PM »

Good night Janet - kiss duckie for me.  Duckie and I had a long talk about you today!!
Were your ears burning?? 

You are the originator of the problem!!!

I had to drag Duckie out of the cage.  I climbed on his back but ... he refused to take off.  He then ruffled his feathers ... made me sneeze.  I fell off his back and ... he waddled right back into the cage with me chasing hom and ... here I am.

mytime ... what do you say to give him such an attitude!

Janet
7:50 PM PT

Did you take a nap today?  You seem raring to go. 

We just had a little a talk!!   
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: December 02, 2008, 10:59:02 PM »

I have pictures of Tim Miller, LP, Rob Dick, and Murt!!  I even took picutes of the command center!!  I just dont know how to post them!!  LOL

I would love to see them ... I also posted some here from my search .. some bones my daughter and I found and the area we searched ... What area were you dispatched to? 

Go here http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload and upload them ... resize to forum size and paste the IMG tag here ... it's easy!

Yes, I remember when you posted them.  I was sent to a few different spots!!   To be honest, I would have to ask my husband where we went - he was the driver.  I know it was off 417 - near the airport!  We had a car ull and I am sure I was just yacking away!!   

I also went to the KFN tent ... It was at Chickasaw and Curry Ford at that time ... I spoke w/Cindy, even hugged her and shed a tear w/her ... yes, she cried ... Unlike you though, I did not like George ... he was giving us (me n my daughter) the stink eye and had a scowl on his face the whole time ... They had just pulled in w/the Caylee billboard ... It was funny cuz my daughter went into a panic when the pulled in ... LOL ... She was like ... OMG here they come, here they come .. OMG ..     LOL  she was funny ..

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1823 on: December 02, 2008, 11:01:04 PM »

I also went to the KFN tent ... It was at Chickasaw and Curry Ford at that time ... I spoke w/Cindy, even hugged her and shed a tear w/her ... yes, she cried ... Unlike you though, I did not like George ... he was giving us (me n my daughter) the stink eye and had a scowl on his face the whole time ... They had just pulled in w/the Caylee billboard ... It was funny cuz my daughter went into a panic when the pulled in ... LOL ... She was like ... OMG here they come, here they come .. OMG ..     LOL  she was funny ..

LOL Cindy was not there - Maybe that is why GA was nice!! The Milsteads were creepy though!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: December 02, 2008, 11:02:26 PM »

I would have asked a lot of questions.   
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1825 on: December 02, 2008, 11:03:25 PM »

HH replied...

It is my understanding that the father is indeed deceased, the family I think has been notified, but for their own reasons they havent decided to come forward, unless they have  been asked by law inforcement to remain that way for the time being, or they just dont see the point in saying anything during this three ring circus...I do not think they will be any reason to ask them to appear in court.......seeing as how they were not  aware of anything at the time this crime took place, what would be the point.....................The Anthony's will prolly hear from them eventually......I know if was me they certainly would......

Thank You so very much HH.  I don't know just why this reply makes me cry.  I can't seem to stop.  Oh but Sweet baby deserved so much more from life.  The bitterness I'm feeling for the uninformed (of Caylee's birth) family is immense.  I would need to be restrained but then I would seek the help of a good physician/psychologist to help to get me through this.

It's so difficult for me to say I HATE someone but I do HATE the Anthony's from Hopespring .

PJ (with no happy flower on purpose)  

(((((PJ))))) 

Oh Bearly,

Thank You for the Hug.  I felt it all the way to WI.  It was Wonderfully Warm and we're cold and snowy here.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1826 on: December 02, 2008, 11:05:36 PM »

SNOWY.................PJ............Ive never seen snow.................how much do you have there now!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: December 02, 2008, 11:06:34 PM »

HH replied...

It is my understanding that the father is indeed deceased, the family I think has been notified, but for their own reasons they havent decided to come forward, unless they have  been asked by law inforcement to remain that way for the time being, or they just dont see the point in saying anything during this three ring circus...I do not think they will be any reason to ask them to appear in court.......seeing as how they were not  aware of anything at the time this crime took place, what would be the point.....................The Anthony's will prolly hear from them eventually......I know if was me they certainly would......

Thank You so very much HH.  I don't know just why this reply makes me cry.  I can't seem to stop.  Oh but Sweet baby deserved so much more from life.  The bitterness I'm feeling for the uninformed (of Caylee's birth) family is immense.  I would need to be restrained but then I would seek the help of a good physician/psychologist to help to get me through this.

It's so difficult for me to say I HATE someone but I do HATE the Anthony's from Hopespring .

PJ (with no happy flower on purpose)  

(((((PJ))))) 

Oh Bearly,

Thank You for the Hug.  I felt it all the way to WI.  It was Wonderfully Warm and we're cold and snowy here.

PJ flower

Hi sweet PJ!  It's cold & snowy in Indiana too.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1828 on: December 02, 2008, 11:06:58 PM »

When LP was on NG talking about a man he met at BP that told him what GA had to say when Tracy was staying with them- which according to LP, RD and Tracy was all a lie.  He was talking about Colt!!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1829 on: December 02, 2008, 11:07:24 PM »

I would have asked a lot of questions.   

This was back in September Mammy ... I couldn't do it ... While in her presence my heart did break for Cindy from Grandmother to Grandmother ...  and I told her that .... She started rambling about Caylee being seen in PA (where I am from) and seen here and there ... and I did not share her "views" as to this being true and I did not want to enable that thought process, but I did not want to be confrontational either .. I got my Caylee t-shirts and bracelets and left ...

Niterzzz All ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1830 on: December 02, 2008, 11:08:29 PM »

hey....why do I have a little green Ball right down there underneith my avator??

<--------------right there!

I don't see it HH .
LOLLLLLL, you're the first person I was able to use this face with.  LOLLLLLLL...

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1831 on: December 02, 2008, 11:08:29 PM »

I want the woman who has kidnapped our Rob to come forward!  I'll pay the ransom!   

Hi Mammy!!
What would a "Rob" go for these days?

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: December 02, 2008, 11:08:34 PM »

When LP was on NG talking about a man he met at BP that told him what GA had to say when Tracy was staying with them- which according to LP, RD and Tracy was all a lie.  He was talking about Colt!!

nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #1833 on: December 02, 2008, 11:08:58 PM »

SNOWY.................PJ............Ive never seen snow.................how much do you have there now!

LOL HH next time we have our big snowstorm, I am going to send you a great big snowball, lol.  I will snap a pic or two and post it for ya.  WE used to keep snowballs in our freezer when I was little.  In fact I used to make snowcones out of em and topped them with kool-aide.  NOpe no more kool-aide for me, ever

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: December 02, 2008, 11:09:26 PM »

That doesn't surprise me at all!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1835 on: December 02, 2008, 11:10:47 PM »

I want the woman who has kidnapped our Rob to come forward!  I'll pay the ransom!   

Hi Mammy!!
What would a "Rob" go for these days?

Are you the one that kidnapped my Rob?  If so, tell me the ransom.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1836 on: December 02, 2008, 11:12:20 PM »

Yep, Tracy said GA never lost it about anything!  The whole sliding glass door open with the a/c on is all untrue.  LP thinks the Anthony's are setting up Tracy for some of the computer searches.  They took all Colt's info - name and number!! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: December 02, 2008, 11:13:35 PM »

LOL, who lied GA, or Colt 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: December 02, 2008, 11:14:01 PM »

hey....why do I have a little green Ball right down there underneith my avator??

<--------------right there!

I don't see it HH .
LOLLLLLL, you're the first person I was able to use this face with.  LOLLLLLLL...

PJ flower
Well you can still use your  face for me .....however.....Klaas found out why it was there and removed it for me.....   hee hee   now I got to use it!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1839 on: December 02, 2008, 11:14:33 PM »

Yep, Tracy said GA never lost it about anything!  The whole sliding glass door open with the a/c on is all untrue.  LP thinks the Anthony's are setting up Tracy for some of the computer searches.  They took all Colt's info - name and number!! 

He also has pictures of the new search and rescue boat - with fishing seats and a trolling motor.  I am sure we will see it on the news sooner or later!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.