April 18, 2024, 05:34:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #67  (Read 339518 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2008, 09:53:09 PM »

Nitey night monkeys. Don't know if any of you have looked at the musings page. Janet is having a hard time. Please pray for her.

I haven't but I will now...good night, glad your dog is feeling better.. 
Thanks SeaSearcher, he's asleep and chased cats and doves today. Made me very happy except he pulled my shoulder out of whack when he did it.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2008, 09:54:54 PM »

OHHH~Sea Searcher, she is too cute, just wait until she's a teenager-then you'll be crazy like I am

when she's a teenager, there's a lot I won't have to deal with..I'll just have to keep the shotgun close, and plant a row of cactus's under her window 

You could just get a shotgun, and as any young man comes over, sit down with him and have a lil chat, while sitting there cleaning the gun.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2008, 09:55:01 PM »

I think even if they released the 1200 nasty photos and they were date stamped Cindy wouldn't be embarrassed or shut up, she doesn't seem to have enough sense to do that, it would just be someone elses fault.

She would swear that someone photo shopped them.

I am so far behind in my reading, are there really 1200 nasty photos?  How can there be so many?   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2008, 09:55:10 PM »

OHHH~Sea Searcher, she is too cute, just wait until she's a teenager-then you'll be crazy like I am

when she's a teenager, there's a lot I won't have to deal with..I'll just have to keep the shotgun close, and plant a row of cactus's under her window 

Good idea, thinking WAY ahead, but remember that she will have a car one day.......I put a GPS tracking device in my daughter's and it alerts me if she leaves a specific perimeter. Maybe the Anthony's should have been more proactive especially when you consider thay knew she was a freaking sociopath
Islandmonkey, stupid question, but that baby in the avitar can drive?

Well, he did start the car yesterday , but I was talking about my 17 yr old daughter. I don't post her pictures because she looks, well-too grown up for her age. I accidentally did once while trying to post a picture and it was one of the funniest nights I've had on SM, Wreck amused me with his comments......but, he had no idea it was a "monkey's" daughter.
Oh I was wondering. I know we drive young here in Texas but gosh a little baby boy. That is young. Glad you don't put pics of your daughter up, crazy crazy people out there!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2008, 09:55:27 PM »

I think even if they released the 1200 nasty photos and they were date stamped Cindy wouldn't be embarrassed or shut up, she doesn't seem to have enough sense to do that, it would just be someone elses fault.

Nah, she would be trying to track down that secret bank account KC must have!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2008, 09:55:49 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.Have a good evening and sleep peacefully. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2008, 09:56:28 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.Have a good evening and sleep peacefully. 
Good nite.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2008, 09:57:06 PM »

Where in musing's please!!!
This morning I woke up and ... all was right with my world.  However ... little did I know that within hours that world would be shaken.

After church ... hubby and I planned on driving across the American/Canadian border to  youngest son's inlaw's home for a belated Thanksgiving Dinner.

While at church ... the usher came to us and informed us there was a call for us.  I just knew something was wrong.  We had never had a personal call at the church during a service.

It was youngest son ... he was sobbing and ... I cannot recall  the last time my son cried.

He was at the hospital and ... his wife ... our precious DIL ... had just miscarriaged their first child.  DIL was sleeping/resting but ... he wanted us with him until his inlaws arrived.

Apparently ... DIL will be released this afternoon but ... I have so idea what the rest of the day holds.  Our daughter and family should be here shortly

As a mother of a son ... I do not have a clue what my place is in this circumstance.  DIL is reaching out to her husband and parents and ... that is the way it should be but ...

My feelings are so mixed.

Thanks for listening.

Janet

I dont know how to post the link sorry.

Oh no.  Many prayers for Janet and her family. Sad

Joesamas Mama,

Is your fur-baby doing better?  My Abby had pancreatitis a few years ago (from eating brownies out of the trash) and it took a while for her to recover.

Lisa
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2008, 09:59:10 PM »

She doesn't have much self respect that's for sure, she would probably say the pics were photoshopped.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2008, 09:59:43 PM »

I am so far behind in my reading, are there really 1200 nasty photos?  How can there be so many?   

Supposedly.  And there is one (cleaned up) that was posted a few threads back.  Sean Krause at DailyBS claims Leonard Padilla has them and is trying to get the National Enquirer to buy them.  I take that with a big bag of salt!

Lisa
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2008, 09:59:50 PM »

Sorry I am was gone so long - had to deal with my jackass!!  This monkey loathes jackasses.

Anyway, how do I look?  I am feelin fine!!!!!! 

(just wish I had a big glass of something to drink- oh, say about........100% proof might do it) 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2008, 10:00:00 PM »

Where in musing's please!!!
This morning I woke up and ... all was right with my world.  However ... little did I know that within hours that world would be shaken.

After church ... hubby and I planned on driving across the American/Canadian border to  youngest son's inlaw's home for a belated Thanksgiving Dinner.

While at church ... the usher came to us and informed us there was a call for us.  I just knew something was wrong.  We had never had a personal call at the church during a service.

It was youngest son ... he was sobbing and ... I cannot recall  the last time my son cried.

He was at the hospital and ... his wife ... our precious DIL ... had just miscarriaged their first child.  DIL was sleeping/resting but ... he wanted us with him until his inlaws arrived.

Apparently ... DIL will be released this afternoon but ... I have so idea what the rest of the day holds.  Our daughter and family should be here shortly

As a mother of a son ... I do not have a clue what my place is in this circumstance.  DIL is reaching out to her husband and parents and ... that is the way it should be but ...

My feelings are so mixed.

Thanks for listening.

Janet

I dont know how to post the link sorry.

Oh no.  Many prayers for Janet and her family. Sad

Joesamas Mama,

Is your fur-baby doing better?  My Abby had pancreatitis a few years ago (from eating brownies out of the trash) and it took a while for her to recover.

Lisa
He seems to be doing better, but I really don't know. Thankfully they said he didn't pancreatitis. That's what worried me. He got into the recycle bin and I really don't know what he ate. Thanks so much for asking!.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2008, 10:00:45 PM »

On the latest documents I was reading Part 1, Page 49-50

While talking to Jesse Grund they asked him about things that he was informed were said about him so he clarifed that Leonard Padilla was in a few meetings when Casey was talking to her lawyer. Casey was telling the lawyer and Cindy was backing her up that Jesse had killed Caylee. He had planted evidence in her car and he was able to do that because he had a key. He did it because he had an obsession with Caylee.
Det Edwards (EE) asked him if they were saying they knew the child was deceased and Jesse's answer was "Correct, yes sir."

I am just amazed that these people can't keep up on their stories. Maybe the document dumps will help them remember that they LIE alot so they can come up with excuses to change their stories.

When I read that, my first thought was why was Padilla sitting in on a few meetings with Casey and Baez? I'm not doubting what Jesse said, it just seems strange that Padilla would be there.
Maybe it was before Baez insisted no one was around for his meetings with her. When LP bonded her he thought she was going to tell within a week what happened so that might be why he was in on it at the time. I imagine Baez was caught off guard with the story. JMO
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2008, 10:00:46 PM »

Nitey night monkeys. Don't know if any of you have looked at the musings page. Janet is having a hard time. Please pray for her.

Thanks SeaSearcher, he's asleep and chased cats and doves today. Made me very happy except he pulled my shoulder out of whack when he did it.

Yeah, but I bet the pain is all good when you see his smiling face and you know he's doing better.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2008, 10:01:09 PM »

when amy and her friends went to puerto rico? I think that amy and ricardo's apartment will be the best place to put cayle body for a period of time, It will be the best place for Casey to do whatever she wants to do with little cayle's body.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2008, 10:01:50 PM »

Sorry I am was gone so long - had to deal with my jackass!!  This monkey loathes jackasses.

Anyway, how do I look?  I am feelin fine!!!!!! 

(just wish I had a big glass of something to drink- oh, say about........100% proof might do it) 

Nice enhacements!

Lisa
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2008, 10:02:29 PM »

I guess the polaroids day are really gone!  Right MM? 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2008, 10:02:36 PM »

Yep boo. Just want him back to his old evil self. Then I will be happy. 

Yeah, but I bet the pain is all good when you see his smiling face and you know he's doing better.

sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2008, 10:03:31 PM »

Supposedly.  And there is one (cleaned up) that was posted a few threads back.  Sean Krause at DailyBS claims Leonard Padilla has them and is trying to get the National Enquirer to buy them.  I take that with a big bag of salt!

Lisa

Lisa-

Do you have the link?  I don't know how I missed that!!!  TIA

Sweetgypsy

PS....In response to the "shot girl" photo....I teach alot of high school kids, and believe me, it is not uncommon for many parents to buy their daughters boobs for graduation or some other occasion...I know it sounds crazy, but I have seen it three different times!! 

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2008, 10:04:45 PM »

when amy and her friends went to puerto rico? I think that amy and ricardo's apartment will be the best place to put cayle body for a period of time, It will be the best place for Casey to do whatever she wants to do with little cayle's body.
I thought that to Cecilita but the time frame doesn't work. I thought maybe she put her in their freezer, but they came back the day of or the day after Casey was  caught by Cindy. There is like a month between Caylee missing and them coming back from PR.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.