April 18, 2024, 10:29:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #67  (Read 339496 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #680 on: December 01, 2008, 04:39:04 PM »

IIRC the email from this Cheryl person was dated in May, so she hadn't even met Tony L yet. I think it is fake too Dolce
Yes, Invision was quick and found the link to prove that it was a fake.
Oh I didn't see that Dolce. I'm always a day late and dollar short 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #681 on: December 01, 2008, 04:41:08 PM »

Maybe she didn't want to leave evidence on the family shovel?  And thought no one would know she borrowed one?

I always go for the most direct/KISS explanation, however.
I am with you on the KISS...which is why I really think that the evidence and documents are what they are.  I do not see her being a mastermind, but rather a really good liar.  I have a friend who would lie her way through life, she always recalled each lie down to the last detail and could restate them over and over again if need be.  It turned out most of her lies stemmed from the lack of self confidence and wanting to be accepted.  She has since changed her ways..she used to shop lift, lie, and even stole her own mothers jewelry then pawned it.  Never once did she bat a lash. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #682 on: December 01, 2008, 04:42:15 PM »

Still thinking about the stuff someone was searching for on the A's computer/s, on google etc.  And one of the things we were wondering about was "shovel", and how weird it is to search for that. 

Did ya know that there was a band called 'Shovel', with Universal Records?  They've since dis-banded, but maybe someone was looking that up?  And maybe this former band got together briefly for that event, the band wars, or whatever it was.  Just a thought, and a guess. 

More info on that former band here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shovel_(band)

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #683 on: December 01, 2008, 04:44:21 PM »

IIRC the email from this Cheryl person was dated in May, so she hadn't even met Tony L yet. I think it is fake too Dolce
No worries missy!  I got your back!!  (I have a dollar if you need it too)

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #684 on: December 01, 2008, 04:45:58 PM »

No worries missy!  I got your back!!  (I have a dollar if you need it too)
Thanks, may need that dollar, dow just dropped 670 points I will never get to retire 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
illuminated
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: December 01, 2008, 04:47:04 PM »

I just left the site wher the KC X pic was found.The photo has been photshopped at each eyebrow to neaten them up . When compared to the many other pictures of her I notice that her brows are kind of scaggy in that area. I think it IS her with some touch ups to make her eyes really bang out of the picture. My intention was to search the site for more pics of her , but, ewww. I couldn't handle it. I felt like I was marooned on Skank Island.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #686 on: December 01, 2008, 04:49:55 PM »

Still thinking about the stuff someone was searching for on the A's computer/s, on google etc.  And one of the things we were wondering about was "shovel", and how weird it is to search for that. 

Did ya know that there was a band called 'Shovel', with Universal Records?  They've since dis-banded, but maybe someone was looking that up?  And maybe this former band got together briefly for that event, the band wars, or whatever it was.  Just a thought, and a guess. 

Battle of the Bands is an event normally put on by the local radio stations..usually local rock radio stations in conjunction with other venues.  Its a way to promote the town, night life, and restaraunts as you usually travel from one stage to the next within a 5-10 black radius within the city.  Its a great way to drum up business for store fronts and bars too....it has to be the right type of crowd though...down here it is not done but rather fancy art shows are done for the same effect.  I recall many of these events from my life spent in Gainesville, FL as it was very popular among the college crowd and my brother with his band has played in a few. 
ALL of the promotions and set up was handled by the radio station personnell and those they hired on.  (ROCK 104) 

However, given that this email is a faker....I believe the idea of keys and band battles to not be relevant unless shown within a statement from LE as being true.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: December 01, 2008, 04:51:51 PM »

Maybe she didn't want to leave evidence on the family shovel?  And thought no one would know she borrowed one?

I always go for the most direct/KISS explanation, however.
I am with you on the KISS...which is why I really think that the evidence and documents are what they are.  I do not see her being a mastermind, but rather a really good liar.  I have a friend who would lie her way through life, she always recalled each lie down to the last detail and could restate them over and over again if need be.  It turned out most of her lies stemmed from the lack of self confidence and wanting to be accepted.  She has since changed her ways..she used to shop lift, lie, and even stole her own mothers jewelry then pawned it.  Never once did she bat a lash. 

Personally, (and I may be in the minority) but I think the "shocking photos" LE described to George were the pictures of Casey partying while Caylee was missing ... To George - IMO that would be "shocking" ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: December 01, 2008, 04:53:00 PM »

I just left the site wher the KC X pic was found.The photo has been photshopped at each eyebrow to neaten them up . When compared to the many other pictures of her I notice that her brows are kind of scaggy in that area. I think it IS her with some touch ups to make her eyes really bang out of the picture. My intention was to search the site for more pics of her , but, ewww. I couldn't handle it. I felt like I was marooned on Skank Island.

Yes, I believe it is Casey but that the photo has been airbrushed to clean up areas and enhance others.
CBeach
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: December 01, 2008, 04:53:29 PM »

But we must remember that KC didn't kill Caylee b/c of Tony, she was looking up chloroform, neck breaking, shovel back in March. Before she met Tony. I still can't figure out the shovel search? WTH? Why would you do a search for shovel? To make sure you use the "correct" one for digging a grave? It doesn't make sense.

I just googled shovel and there is a movie called The Shovel http://www.theshovelmovie.com/ maybe this what she was looking for.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: December 01, 2008, 04:53:56 PM »

Toy,  once again I agree with you.  I think KC has above average intelligence.  Her vocabulary (aside from the obvious) is expanded and it is said she is an avid reader.  Those are hints to me that she is no dummy.  She is glib, attractive, engaging, etc.
Again, those traits are not in line with someone of sub-par intelligence.  She is a con artist.  She is drawn to the grandiose...embellishing and the dark side.  Of course, all IMO.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: December 01, 2008, 04:54:52 PM »

Battle of the Bands is an event normally put on by the local radio stations..usually local rock radio stations in conjunction with other venues.  Its a way to promote the town, night life, and restaraunts as you usually travel from one stage to the next within a 5-10 black radius within the city.  Its a great way to drum up business for store fronts and bars too....it has to be the right type of crowd though...down here it is not done but rather fancy art shows are done for the same effect.  I recall many of these events from my life spent in Gainesville, FL as it was very popular among the college crowd and my brother with his band has played in a few. 
ALL of the promotions and set up was handled by the radio station personnell and those they hired on.  (ROCK 104) 

However, given that this email is a faker....I believe the idea of keys and band battles to not be relevant unless shown within a statement from LE as being true.

Wasn't the "keys" being questioned b/c of a text message Amy sent to Casey stating she had 10 keys made .. not this email ... maybe I am on brain overload or something ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: December 01, 2008, 04:54:56 PM »

Wyks,I read that also..and it makes more sense than just looking up shovel, as a tool. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #693 on: December 01, 2008, 04:58:38 PM »

I understood this to me a fake email that KC sent to herself to pretend she was working. This was seen, I believe, in a previous doc. dump..

Carmen
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #694 on: December 01, 2008, 04:58:47 PM »

But we must remember that KC didn't kill Caylee b/c of Tony, she was looking up chloroform, neck breaking, shovel back in March. Before she met Tony. I still can't figure out the shovel search? WTH? Why would you do a search for shovel? To make sure you use the "correct" one for digging a grave? It doesn't make sense.

I just googled shovel and there is a movie called The Shovel http://www.theshovelmovie.com/ maybe this what she was looking for.
Afternoon all! Maybe the shovel needed to be replaced with an exact duplicate to hide evidence. Type of dirt, DNA or others finger prints or DNA.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #695 on: December 01, 2008, 04:59:51 PM »

A shovel can be used much like a machete as a cutting tool as well as a digging one.  Some have fairly sharp edges.  They can also be swung like a bat for hitting as well as decapitation, etc.  Was not this person untested in household items that could be used to kill?

A weapon as well as a tool for digging.

That was my thought also because the search prior to the shovel search was a search for household weapons.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Shy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: December 01, 2008, 05:01:58 PM »

Welcome Flora Bama, I don't talk much either but love to read here.  Been here for several years as a lurker and finally signed up a while ago.  Everyone here is soooooo nice!   

Welcome to our Hotel California Florabama and SpeedynGarzasMom! Hope your comfortable because you will never leave!! 

Thank you so much and welcome to all the other new monkeys in the cage.   There is no place else I would rather be!     
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: December 01, 2008, 05:02:14 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18181289/detail.html

Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Yahoo Email Account
Monday, December 1, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Cindy Anthony says someone hacked into her email and sent out messages and documents containing sensitive information about the case. WFTV reporter Kathi Belich received four of the emails herself, but when she realized something didn't seem right about them she forwarded the emails to the FBI.

Now, the FBI is investigating.

The Anthonys have used their home computer to email their spokesman, their private investigators and others about the case, but they say someone accessed their account when they weren't even home during the holiday weekend.

Cindy Anthony hammered the point home earlier this year that people were going too far and she was trying to protect her home turf. But over the Thanksgiving weekend, she says someone broke through the boundaries in a more underhanded way, by somehow getting into her Yahoo email account, gaining access to her messages and even confidential documents pertaining to her daughter Casey's defense and sending them out posing as Cindy.

Kathi Belch received four of them on Friday. One of the emails involved the Caylee hairbrush story Eyewitness News broke last week. It seemed odd that Cindy would send Kathi such apparently personal and sensitive information.

Kathi text messaged Cindy right away and forwarded the emails to the FBI, which is already investigating an allegation that Cindy gave investigators the wrong hairbrush when they were trying to get a DNA sample for Caylee.

Cindy told Kathi she had not sent any emails and Monday said she had been locked out of her account over the weekend and said Yahoo found someone in Ocala who might have gotten in.

"It would be a connection between Ocala and Orlando or several protesters that we did run background checks on throughout that period. As to me saying it would be attributed to them, not what I'm saying, but possibly an Ocala to Orlando," said Dominic Casey, Anthonys' private investigator.

The FBI asked Eyewitness News not to reveal the details of emails because of their investigation. They include exchanges between Cindy Anthony and her spokesman, her private investigator, and even the PR person for Kid Finders, angry with Eyewitness News after exposing their founder has a criminal background.

"This is an extreme invasion of privacy of delicate, sensitive information," Dominic Casey said.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: December 01, 2008, 05:02:49 PM »

Not sure if this is the correct way to post, but here goes, LOVE this forum.  Was wondering if some talented Monkey could gussy me up with a little Christmas cheer?  Thanks so much!  I am just waiting to see if Cindy gets arrested.  I know I should feel more for what she is going thru, but I just CAN'T.  This family really needs more help than I think is possible for them to get, you know, they have just gone on too long with this charade.  And to FloraBama, Welcome neighbor...and that FloraBama rocks, don't it?  hehehe

slowsouthernrain
I dressed your naked monkey with some holiday cheer!

I didn't notice that it was animated (his eyes blink) until I was done. I cannot use your original blinking one since you uploaded it to SM and I cannot d/l it from there. If you want to use the one I made for the holidays, feel free to. I enjoyed making it for you.
~Brandi

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #699 on: December 01, 2008, 05:03:30 PM »

Has anyone had time to read the new document dump yet?  I am looking for the one with computer records on them...are they in this new group?  TIA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.