April 26, 2024, 02:43:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #67  (Read 340009 times)
illuminated
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: December 01, 2008, 05:03:51 PM »

But we must remember that KC didn't kill Caylee b/c of Tony, she was looking up chloroform, neck breaking, shovel back in March. Before she met Tony. I still can't figure out the shovel search? WTH? Why would you do a search for shovel? To make sure you use the "correct" one for digging a grave? It doesn't make sense.

I just googled shovel and there is a movie called The Shovel http://www.theshovelmovie.com/ maybe this what she was looking for.
  I'm pretty sure that a shovel can be considered a household weapon. I just read a statement by an Iraq soldier who said that a shovel is what they call a ,"drop weapon": something you can use , then 'drop' , ie leave behind.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #701 on: December 01, 2008, 05:04:22 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  I'm not much of a talker, mostly a listener and I've been listening to you monkeys for a long time now!  Just thought that I would finally jump and and say a few words...I just got back from visiting relatives down in Oviedo and Fort Myers...We were very busy and had no time to look around the Orlando "hotspots", but just could not get it off of my mind just knowing that I was so close.  Anyway, my sister lives in Oviedo and she hardly knows anything about this case and I was telling her things that she has never heard about down there.  My in-laws live close to Fort Myers and they don't know much either, but most think that  KC is probably guilty.  So I  guess if you don't watch a lot of NG or read on the internet, then you don't see the full story. I don't think they would have a hard time getting a jury together down there cause so many people are busy and don't even have time to pay attention to the story.  On the other hand, I would not mind if they move the trial up here where I live in Pensacola!  Like I said, I don't usually talk much but wanted to put in my two cents worth since my trip down south.  Thanks for all the info! Keep on talken.
I don't say alot either I'm mostly a thinker and this forum I think is fantistic it shows all points of view but I just wanted to let you know that I to jump in when I can and I"m proud to say that I belong to this site at the very onsite I joined another FAMED site that's been mentioned on here and they banned me because I'm a MONKEY how silly is that..well I'll swing from this branch anytime.  Glad you joined in and your right sometimes a sensational case to us really isn't heard all around espically in the area/state it's happening from.  So my two cents I think she could get a fair trial
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: December 01, 2008, 05:06:06 PM »

Not sure if this is the correct way to post, but here goes, LOVE this forum.  Was wondering if some talented Monkey could gussy me up with a little Christmas cheer?  Thanks so much!  I am just waiting to see if Cindy gets arrested.  I know I should feel more for what she is going thru, but I just CAN'T.  This family really needs more help than I think is possible for them to get, you know, they have just gone on too long with this charade.  And to FloraBama, Welcome neighbor...and that FloraBama rocks, don't it?  hehehe

slowsouthernrain
I dressed your naked monkey with some holiday cheer!

I didn't notice that it was animated (his eyes blink) until I was done. I cannot use your original blinking one since you uploaded it to SM and I cannot d/l it from there. If you want to use the one I made for the holidays, feel free to. I enjoyed making it for you.
~Brandi

You are so talented, you know what I did, I ran the cursor down to the very bottom of the screen and it disappeared, it took me forever to keep running my finger around to get it back!!!!!  So, the key story was a fake??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: December 01, 2008, 05:07:30 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18181289/detail.html

Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Yahoo Email Account
Monday, December 1, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Cindy Anthony says someone hacked into her email and sent out messages and documents containing sensitive information about the case. WFTV reporter Kathi Belich received four of the emails herself, but when she realized something didn't seem right about them she forwarded the emails to the FBI.

Now, the FBI is investigating.

The Anthonys have used their home computer to email their spokesman, their private investigators and others about the case, but they say someone accessed their account when they weren't even home during the holiday weekend.

Cindy Anthony hammered the point home earlier this year that people were going too far and she was trying to protect her home turf. But over the Thanksgiving weekend, she says someone broke through the boundaries in a more underhanded way, by somehow getting into her Yahoo email account, gaining access to her messages and even confidential documents pertaining to her daughter Casey's defense and sending them out posing as Cindy.

Kathi Belch received four of them on Friday. One of the emails involved the Caylee hairbrush story Eyewitness News broke last week. It seemed odd that Cindy would send Kathi such apparently personal and sensitive information.

Kathi text messaged Cindy right away and forwarded the emails to the FBI, which is already investigating an allegation that Cindy gave investigators the wrong hairbrush when they were trying to get a DNA sample for Caylee.

Cindy told Kathi she had not sent any emails and Monday said she had been locked out of her account over the weekend and said Yahoo found someone in Ocala who might have gotten in.

"It would be a connection between Ocala and Orlando or several protesters that we did run background checks on throughout that period. As to me saying it would be attributed to them, not what I'm saying, but possibly an Ocala to Orlando," said Dominic Casey, Anthonys' private investigator.

The FBI asked Eyewitness News not to reveal the details of emails because of their investigation. They include exchanges between Cindy Anthony and her spokesman, her private investigator, and even the PR person for Kid Finders, angry with Eyewitness News after exposing their founder has a criminal background.

"This is an extreme invasion of privacy of delicate, sensitive information," Dominic Casey said.

It's odd how the A's always want LE when they need them, but throw them under the bus any other time.   
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: December 01, 2008, 05:09:54 PM »

Not sure if this is the correct way to post, but here goes, LOVE this forum.  Was wondering if some talented Monkey could gussy me up with a little Christmas cheer?  Thanks so much!  I am just waiting to see if Cindy gets arrested.  I know I should feel more for what she is going thru, but I just CAN'T.  This family really needs more help than I think is possible for them to get, you know, they have just gone on too long with this charade.  And to FloraBama, Welcome neighbor...and that FloraBama rocks, don't it?  hehehe

slowsouthernrain
I dressed your naked monkey with some holiday cheer!

I didn't notice that it was animated (his eyes blink) until I was done. I cannot use your original blinking one since you uploaded it to SM and I cannot d/l it from there. If you want to use the one I made for the holidays, feel free to. I enjoyed making it for you.
~Brandi

You are so talented, you know what I did, I ran the cursor down to the very bottom of the screen and it disappeared, it took me forever to keep running my finger around to get it back!!!!!  So, the key story was a fake??????

I don't think we know that.  It was in a text message to or from Amy, IIRC.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #705 on: December 01, 2008, 05:12:30 PM »

Monday, December 1, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Cindy Anthony says someone hacked into her email and sent out messages and documents containing sensitive information about the case. WFTV reporter Kathi Belich received four of the emails herself, but when she realized something didn't seem right about them she forwarded the emails to the FBI.

The Anthonys have used their home computer to email their spokesman, their private investigators and others about the case, but they say someone accessed their account when they weren't even home during the holiday weekend.

Cindy Anthony hammered the point home earlier this year that people were going too far and she was trying to protect her home turf. But over the Thanksgiving weekend, she says someone broke through the boundaries in a more underhanded way, by somehow getting into her Yahoo email account, gaining access to her messages and even confidential documents pertaining to her daughter Casey's defense and sending them out posing as Cindy.

Kathi Belch received four of them on Friday. One of the emails involved the Caylee hairbrush story Eyewitness News broke last week. It seemed odd that Cindy would send Kathi such apparently personal and sensitive information.

Kathi text messaged Cindy right away and forwarded the emails to the FBI, which is already investigating an allegation that Cindy gave investigators the wrong hairbrush when they were trying to get a DNA sample for Caylee.

Cindy told Kathi she had not sent any emails and Monday said she had been locked out of her account over the weekend and said Yahoo found someone in Ocala who might have gotten in.

"It would be a connection between Ocala and Orlando or several protesters that we did run background checks on throughout that period. As to me saying it would be attributed to them, not what I'm saying, but possibly an Ocala to Orlando," said Dominic Casey, Anthonys' private investigator.

The FBI asked Eyewitness News not to reveal the details of emails because of their investigation. They include exchanges between Cindy Anthony and her spokesman, her private investigator, and even the PR person for Kid Finders, angry with Eyewitness News after exposing their founder has a criminal background.

"This is an extreme invasion of privacy of delicate, sensitive information," Dominic Casey said.

Yeah right!   I call it sending e-mails while under the influence.  And running background checks on protesters?  I see something very wrong with that!   Dominic Casey isn't looking for Caylee, he's trying to dig up dirt on anyone who crosses the A's.

Lisa
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #706 on: December 01, 2008, 05:12:39 PM »

I'm not saying that Cindy's email wasn't hacked, but how convenient. Just before the trial, any info coming out against her ie Krause, she can claim was faked by said hacker. And where did Cindy go for Thanksgiving? She is on the outs from her family, George was driving around, I personally think ol Cincin was at home. JMO 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: December 01, 2008, 05:13:35 PM »

For any sweet monkeys questionning the talk about keys....go to the previous thread (#66) and look at Pages 89 and 90...LA's statement to LE is quoted and there is a link to docstoc with page and time to read a text message between KC and Amy.
I hope this clears up the insinuation that the cage was going off into left field with speculation.

Numbers
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: December 01, 2008, 05:14:58 PM »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Yeah right!   I call it sending e-mails while under the influence.  And running background checks on protesters?  I see something very wrong with that!   Dominic Casey isn't looking for Caylee, he's trying to dig up dirt on anyone who crosses the A's.

Lisa

LOL! I am behind you all the way on this one, Lisa! I do not believe this happened. The FBI will get to the bottom of it, though. We'll see.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #709 on: December 01, 2008, 05:16:09 PM »

Oh yeah, scheduling would have had to been an important thing, if they were taking turns using a place. 

And about the kids getting together and discussing what they remembered, what they were gonna say, etc, that's for sure 'collusion'.  However, the prosecution will likely to be able to use it as much as the defense could.  Cuz wasn't it mentioned early on somewhere, by someone, that right after Casey's first arrest Cindy had a few or more of the kids over to their house... to talk.  ???   

And the part of what you wrote that I bolded... I've been sitting here trying to figure out just how one goes about "destroying" a spare key.  And then I realized, duh on me, it probably wasn't a metal key at all, it was probably a plastic key, since it does say somewhere that Lee took it out of Casey's WALLET.  And really, with no one else having seen it, that key could have been to anything, with no one to call Lee a liar, since he destroyed it.   

Can you please provide the link to the docs stating that Lee took a key from Casey's wallet.  I have missed this information.  All I remember being taken from Casey's wallet was the $200 by Cindy and then another undescribed object from behind Casey's ID taken by a female OCS Officer...but told to detectives by Lee Anthony.

Sure Dolce!  It was in Lee's interview with LE, page 25 and 26.  If you read it carefully, at the bottom of page 25, Lee is describing what was in Casey's wallet.  At the top of page 26, the interviewer asks Lee if Amy's keys were in there, Lee said "her one car key, yes". 

They go on to talk about the key, and Lee mentions that Amy had said that her key was probably on the keyring.  But he actually found it in Casey's wallet. 

http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/la092308.pdf

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #710 on: December 01, 2008, 05:16:51 PM »

I'm not saying that Cindy's email wasn't hacked, but how convenient. Just before the trial, any info coming out against her ie Krause, she can claim was faked by said hacker. And where did Cindy go for Thanksgiving? She is on the outs from her family, George was driving around, I personally think ol Cincin was at home. JMO 

Exactly!  How convenient!  It's mind-boggling how many people let themselves get played by the Anthony's.  Here's another Pitiful Patty moment for Cindy so that she can attract more sympathizers.

Lisa
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #711 on: December 01, 2008, 05:17:06 PM »

Brandi,

If you are not too busy could you dress my Joe up for Christmas? Please?

TIA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: December 01, 2008, 05:19:57 PM »

Brandi,

TIA

I'll see what I can do. You guys keep me behind in my reading every day, you know!  LOL

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #713 on: December 01, 2008, 05:21:55 PM »

Brandi,

TIA

I'll see what I can do. You guys keep me behind in my reading every day, you know!  LOL

Awww poor Joe has been sick, he needs a little Christmas cheer! I just hung up the animals stockings, all 9 of them. Next moving on to the families!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #714 on: December 01, 2008, 05:23:29 PM »

I wonder if Cindy Anthony has her lap dog digging up dirt on people who don't agree with the Anthony's?  Say, like, people who post on blog sites?  Seems Dominic Casey has a big problem with the First Amendment.

Lisa
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: December 01, 2008, 05:24:18 PM »

For any sweet monkeys questionning the talk about keys....go to the previous thread (#66) and look at Pages 89 and 90...LA's statement to LE is quoted and there is a link to docstoc with page and time to read a text message between KC and Amy.
I hope this clears up the insinuation that the cage was going off into left field with speculation.

Numbers

From the previous thread:

and what does AMY say? did she say..oooooooookay lee... what a great guy you are? yes! ditch the expensive KEY to MY car....
sure dont want you to hang on to it... so i could buzz over and retrieve it while i am CONSOLING the FAMILY....

naw.. DITCH THE KEY LEE...

why?

Hello, Monkeys Smile

There is a text from Amy to Casey on 6/13 that says "10 keys made. Done."  I always thought it strange that anyone would need ten keys to anything... This was the same day that Casey had blown off Amy for a car trip saying that her dad had a mini stroke...

TEN KEYS? HMMMM for party house maybe? wierd... gotta link?  i gotta go walking... snow stopped and its neccessary to walk when i spend so much time here on my butt..*L*.. thanks!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1772101/AH-and-KC-Text-Messages

page 50, 6/13 7:55 am

Also, does anyone recall an email from a Cheryl at a yahoo address in this latest doc dump?  It was to A Rusciano, Casey, and a couple of others... it was for planning some event, mentioned making sure everyone had enough keys, so everyone could get in?  IIRC, it mentioned Amy as well... but I am not sure.  Anyone remember this?  I was trying to find it and couldn't.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #716 on: December 01, 2008, 05:24:49 PM »

Exactly!  How convenient!  It's mind-boggling how many people let themselves get played by the Anthony's.  Here's another Pitiful Patty moment for Cindy so that she can attract more sympathizers.

Lisa

Honestly how much important information could Cindy have? Besides their own investigation into innocent people who think their daughter is a murderer. I don't think the Ant's have anything except maybe some juicy confessions of knowing their daughter is guilty maybe???? Ooooo let's hope so!!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: December 01, 2008, 05:25:03 PM »

I wonder if Cindy Anthony has her lap dog digging up dirt on people who don't agree with the Anthony's?  Say, like, people who post on blog sites?   Seems Dominic Casey has a big problem with the First Amendment.

Lisa

I think Tamikosmom will just tippy toe away.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #718 on: December 01, 2008, 05:25:22 PM »

Brandi,

TIA

Thanks Brandi, no hurry though.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
CBeach
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: December 01, 2008, 05:26:35 PM »

But we must remember that KC didn't kill Caylee b/c of Tony, she was looking up chloroform, neck breaking, shovel back in March. Before she met Tony. I still can't figure out the shovel search? WTH? Why would you do a search for shovel? To make sure you use the "correct" one for digging a grave? It doesn't make sense.

[/quote]

I just googled shovel and there is a movie called The Shovel http://www.theshovelmovie.com/ maybe this what she was looking for.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that a shovel can be considered a household weapon. I just read a statement by an Iraq soldier who said that a shovel is what they call a ,"drop weapon": something you can use , then 'drop' , ie leave behind.
[/quote]

This is one person's comments on the movie The Shovel:

User Comments   (Comment on this title)
3 out of 4 people found the following comment useful:-
A punchy film that builds and delivers a satisfying story in a short time, 12 April 2007

Author: bob the moo from Birmingham, UK

It is late at night when Paul is drawn from his porch by a strange noise coming from Hank's house. The noise is Hank digging a hole in the dusty dirt at the foot of his yard however the only issue Paul has is that he is using Paul's shovel to do it – one that he lent to him months before but never got back. Hank is annoyed by this comment and makes a big deal of returning it that very night. The next day Paul wakes to find that his shovel has indeed been returned to his porch but then starts to worry about the nature of the hole.
I won't spoil it but this short film is a nice little potted mystery that is build, floated and concluded all in the space of 15 minutes. The conclusion is a solid one but really it is all the work that had gone before this point that made me enjoy it. The opening scenes at night make for a great hook as they are full of intrigue and questions and lead neatly into later discoveries and developments. It moves quickly along to the point where I didn't really worry about specifics or have a lot of time to work it all out myself. The atmosphere is vital and in this regard Childs has done a great job in the script but also the direction.

He benefits from having a strong cast including some more used to "bigger" films that this. Strathairn makes an engaging lead and his delivery is spot on required – straightforward but with an edge to it. He is matched by smaller but equally good turns from Guinee and Huff – the former in particularly being a good presence. Overall then a punchy film that builds and delivers a satisfying story in a short time showing that not all short films need to be arty and introspective!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0782866/

I hope I did this right 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.