April 25, 2024, 10:28:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #67  (Read 339949 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2008, 10:11:02 PM »

I got scammed - all I got was a cedar chest!!!!

Ouch! I bet those puppies hurt! But on the bright side, no moths and your bras must smell great!! 
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2008, 10:11:29 PM »

Nitey night monkeys. Don't know if any of you have looked at the musings page. Janet is having a hard time. Please pray for her.

I haven't but I will now...good night, glad your dog is feeling better.. 
Thanks SeaSearcher, he's asleep and chased cats and doves today. Made me very happy except he pulled my shoulder out of whack when he did it.
Yep boo. Just want him back to his old evil self. Then I will be happy. 

Yeah, but I bet the pain is all good when you see his smiling face and you know he's doing better.
Really going to bed now. Screwed up my third or fourth post. I need my glasses.

Goodnight!  Sweet Dreams...
Nite Mammy

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2008, 10:14:27 PM »

OHHH~Sea Searcher, she is too cute, just wait until she's a teenager-then you'll be crazy like I am

when she's a teenager, there's a lot I won't have to deal with..I'll just have to keep the shotgun close, and plant a row of cactus's under her window 

You could just get a shotgun, and as any young man comes over, sit down with him and have a lil chat, while sitting there cleaning the gun.   

I'll have to remember that...I was thinking of taking out both his front tires before he pulled in the driveway and calling him a tow truck 

SS,

When your girls get older, invest in the Trunk Monkey Chaperone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU59gRS-f8c

Lisa
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2008, 10:14:39 PM »

I think even if they released the 1200 nasty photos and they were date stamped Cindy wouldn't be embarrassed or shut up, she doesn't seem to have enough sense to do that, it would just be someone elses fault.

She would swear that someone photo shopped them.

I am so far behind in my reading, are there really 1200 nasty photos?  How can there be so many?   

Supposedly.  And there is one (cleaned up) that was posted a few threads back.  Sean Krause at DailyBS claims Leonard Padilla has them and is trying to get the National Enquirer to buy them.  I take that with a big bag of salt!

Lisa

Lisa-

Do you have the link?  I don't know how I missed that!!!  TIA

Sweetgypsy

PS....In response to the "shot girl" photo....I teach alot of high school kids, and believe me, it is not uncommon for many parents to buy their daughters boobs for graduation or some other occasion...I know it sounds crazy, but I have seen it three different times!! 

I'll post the "G rated" pic for ya:

I saw that pic somewhere (don't remember where)  I didn't think it was really KC.  Looks like her eyes but below that it didn't look like her lips (or what you could see of them).   

If that's not her, it's a dead ringer....

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2008, 10:14:45 PM »

Sweetgypsy

PS....In response to the "shot girl" photo....I teach alot of high school kids, and believe me, it is not uncommon for many parents to buy their daughters boobs for graduation or some other occasion...I know it sounds crazy, but I have seen it three different times!! 

I got luggage, do you think that was a hint?   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2008, 10:16:55 PM »

What is the connection with the water plant?  I'm not sure that I understand it.
He's going to be releasing something on the water plant, cell pings. He sure feels that is where Casey took Caylee. I really don't know, he also thinks she burnt Caylee's body.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2008, 10:17:28 PM »

Sorry I am was gone so long - had to deal with my jackass!!  This monkey loathes jackasses.

Anyway, how do I look?  I am feelin fine!!!!!! 

(just wish I had a big glass of something to drink- oh, say about........100% proof might do it) 
Sorry MT I just saw those. You could be a Shot Girl at Fusian   

I was think more like Playmonkey!

Can you meet me in musing for a second??
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2008, 10:17:41 PM »

What is the connection with the water plant?  I'm not sure that I understand it.

I can't find any water treatment facilities in Orlando that match up with the pings.  There is one by Mt. Dora and one in Kissimmee.

Lisa

I thought I read that there was one at the end of Lee Vista Blvd. on the other side of Rt417?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2008, 10:18:07 PM »

Sweetgypsy

I got luggage, do you think that was a hint?   
Yep, buh bye.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2008, 10:19:36 PM »

OHHH~Sea Searcher, she is too cute, just wait until she's a teenager-then you'll be crazy like I am

when she's a teenager, there's a lot I won't have to deal with..I'll just have to keep the shotgun close, and plant a row of cactus's under her window 

You could just get a shotgun, and as any young man comes over, sit down with him and have a lil chat, while sitting there cleaning the gun.   

I'll have to remember that...I was thinking of taking out both his front tires before he pulled in the driveway and calling him a tow truck 

ahahahaha!  that might work too!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2008, 10:20:20 PM »

Ouch! I bet those puppies hurt! But on the bright side, no moths and your bras must smell great!! 

I teach dance in a gifted & talented program, and the last girl who recieved that particular "gift" from her parents was an extremely talented ballerina.  She was about 5'7 and 120 lbs and when she told me she was going to do it, I really tried to dissuade her.  She was already contracted by a prestigious ballet company in NYC and I told her they would not like the enhancement.  Had a meeting with the parents and everything. They didn't want to hear it, and long story short she lost the contract.

Don't understand the draw of the fakes.  Been an A cup all my life and I can wear anything I want as opposed to my sister who is almost a D and has problems finding shirts and dresses that fit....not to mention the pain of recovery and the risks....

Sorry totally O/T....

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2008, 10:21:58 PM »

Local News showed a small turnout for the phony Caylee alive vigil tonight. GA and CA looked terrible.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2008, 10:22:37 PM »

I can't find any water treatment facilities in Orlando that match up with the pings.  There is one by Mt. Dora and one in Kissimmee.

Lisa

No pinging BUT ... she could have easily driven to the water treatment plant by Mt Dora (on the way to the grandparents house, which is possibly where she might have "stored" the body for a time) and disposed of the body within the 3 hrs the phone was shut off ... The smell of the treatment plant would mask the smell of decomp ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2008, 10:24:25 PM »

Local News showed a small turnout for the phony Caylee alive vigil tonight. GA and CA looked terrible.

Thanks!  Was wondering what people were talking about on Murt's chat, LOL    Maybe they'll have the video up later tonight of the interview.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2008, 10:25:40 PM »

SS,

When your girls get older, invest in the Trunk Monkey Chaperone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU59gRS-f8c

Lisa

That's toooo funny ! you owe me a new keyboard 

and BooMonkey  that ones for you..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2008, 10:27:05 PM »

Invision I love your quote at the end of your posts....that text message cracked me up when I read it....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2008, 10:29:58 PM »

I teach dance in a gifted & talented program, and the last girl who recieved that particular "gift" from her parents was an extremely talented ballerina.  She was about 5'7 and 120 lbs and when she told me she was going to do it, I really tried to dissuade her.  She was already contracted by a prestigious ballet company in NYC and I told her they would not like the enhancement.  Had a meeting with the parents and everything. They didn't want to hear it, and long story short she lost the contract.

Don't understand the draw of the fakes.  Been an A cup all my life and I can wear anything I want as opposed to my sister who is almost a D and has problems finding shirts and dresses that fit....not to mention the pain of recovery and the risks....

Sorry totally O/T....

OK~since we are a bit O/T I'll fess up. I bought my "girls" 15 yrs ago.......everyone tried to talk me out of it saying that on my frame an A was perfect. I couldn't be disuaded and went for the c/d's. I was shocked that my clothes actaully fit BETTER??? WTF, how many people are 105 lbs with big ta-ta's........no one, so who are these clothes really made for, a non-existent figure. Also, everyone that tried to talk me out of it agreed they fit me fine, and I've sent that DR at least 7 patients. H@ll, he owes me money from all the biz he rec'd from me. I just never tried to hide the fact that they were bought and paid for, and the DR certainly gained from that.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2008, 10:30:09 PM »

I heard only about 40 people.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: November 30, 2008, 10:30:58 PM »

I saw that pic somewhere (don't remember where)  I didn't think it was really KC.  Looks like her eyes but below that it didn't look like her lips (or what you could see of them).   

If that's not her, it's a dead ringer....

I still say it's NOT her...and I didn't see the X rated version..so lips didn't sway me either. It's the hairline and the distance from the hairline to the eyes that makes me say NO..JMO

EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #99 on: November 30, 2008, 10:31:47 PM »

Hi everybody! Quick question, have the Slanthony's made any sort of response to KC's molestation claims about LA? Besides TDBS' supposed denial by C? Just wondering, cause it's been a few days, since those were released, right? I am reading, but still haven't seen any response from the A's. Which is surprising.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.