April 18, 2024, 12:53:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #67  (Read 339504 times)
NoseyMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #920 on: December 01, 2008, 09:53:50 PM »

NoseyMonkey:

I am catching up on my reading. I saw you thank me, and I see you are online.

I am very glad you are happy. And, of course, you are welcome. I laughed a lot making you festive. LOL

Brandi....Iam just catching up as well!
I get the feeling lots are laughing at me too.  Embarassed
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: December 01, 2008, 09:54:26 PM »

With all of the searches and such has me thinking about how she could have disposed of the body.

Now Casey weighed approx. 100 lbs. (I think I read this).  And wasn't muscular.
And Caylee between 30/40. 
Now how far could she carry her?

Seems like the searches should be CLOSE to where she could drive her car up to in a secluded spot... not deep into any woods.  And another thing, if she did this at night..wouldn't she be a little scared to go into "woods" with all of the wildlife, snakes, alligators, etc?

Carrying the body in a container would be easier than in a plastic bag IMO.  But I then think she would have just dumped the contents out and brought the container back to the car in order to not bring attention to the site.  Everyone seems to be complicating this search and making the area much larger than it has to be IMO.

Burning a body with gasoline is very risky as I think the ratio is one cup of gasoline is the equivalent to 3 sticks of dynamite. (That is why when people try to burn a car or house with gas they get burned with the flashback.)

Would appreciate any thoughts on this theory.

Thanks, Bev
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #922 on: December 01, 2008, 09:54:59 PM »

wow.. really? what makes you 100 percent SURE klaas...if you can tell us?  did something ELSE in the pic make you believe that? ... like a shirt that says I AM CASEY... *L*..

seriously... what made you 100 percent sure klaas? i am VERY curious ! Smile

Uh Oh...I opened a can of worms  I meant that in a very nice way..
I respect Klaas's opinion enough to go back and look again...but I still say No 

I don't remember saying I was 100% sure.  I just believe it's her is all.  Not something I would stake my life on though. 

Quote from: klaasend on November 26, 2008, 09:32:44 AM
Quote from: oldfart on November 26, 2008, 09:29:22 AM
Klaasend
any chance in getting a just a  little bit more of her nose in the pic???
Seems as if Caseys is more round and puffy at the very end... JMO

Yes, I can.  FWIW I'm about 100% certain it's Casey.

oops..sorry.. I had no malicious intent...
not the red button.....no.......not the red button 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #923 on: December 01, 2008, 09:55:28 PM »

wow.. really? what makes you 100 percent SURE klaas...if you can tell us?  did something ELSE in the pic make you believe that? ... like a shirt that says I AM CASEY... *L*..

I don't remember saying I was 100% sure.  I just believe it's her is all.  Not something I would stake my life on though. 

heh... well... i wouldnt want ya staking your life on it.... believing it works for me...*L*

uh... and...um... just who are we believing? sorry.... didnt see where the pic came from .....i guess i COULD go back and read... but by then i would be sooooooooooooooo far behind...it would be yesterdays news.. LITERALLY Smile

thx klaas!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #924 on: December 01, 2008, 09:55:39 PM »

How sad Magic Eyes.  I hope her children are ok now.

I truly believe in miracles because every one of her sons are happy and successful.  They all have children of their own and are loving parents.  They want nothing to do with her mother and to hear her tell it, they should be ashamed.  She will never get it, she was born without emotion.  It is so hard to explain her to anyone.  It is as if she lives her life in a vacuum.  I see the same dull look in Casey's eyes that I see in my sisters.  They just don't think like us and I don't think there is anything that can be done about it.  They are born like that and are wired completely different than normal people.  She is old now and lonely and while I continue to take her calls, I will never let myself be fooled by her again.  She can't believe she can't see her grandchildren and her sons can't believe that she thinks she should.

When I first saw Cindy Anthony start her web of lies at the first bond hearing, it was as if I was watching my own mother defend my sister.  I have no idea why they do it, maybe it is because they feel like they are the ones responsible for giving life to them in the first place.  I do know from my own experience, that George is more like my dad and knows something is very wrong but doesn't want to go against his wife.  It is a twisted mess.
You just hit a nail on the head for me. My brother has emotions unlike your sister. That is possibly the reason he has turned around. My mom bailed his gf out of jail and she is a crazy one. My mom and step dad spent LOADS of $$ to keep both of them out of jail. But something finally clicked in them. Sleeping in a truck, not knowing where to go and get food may have made them realize they had to straighten up. (by the way they still have crazy tendancies) I'm sorry it didn't happen to your sister, but at least her kids made the right choices. I will pray for you tonight. God bless.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: December 01, 2008, 09:56:02 PM »

Brandi - somehow when I removed my blinking eyes, they were left closed.  Some wise monkeys pointed that out last night, is there anyway you could help me open then>  MM gave me green eyes but then I lost my glitter.   

A woman's work is never done.  It takes a lot of effort to stay so beautiful!! 

Just put on some dark glasses and no one will notice.

LOL - but then my beautiful eyes will be hidden!! 

Stop your crying and wipe some of that lipstick off!   

ROTFLMAO   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #926 on: December 01, 2008, 09:58:46 PM »

Thanks!!! maybe was Amy's apartment key or the storage key

Yes Ceci..it could have been.

At some point KC (I think) mentioned not being able to get mail from Oveido(sp) house?

maybe a PO Box key?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: December 01, 2008, 09:59:00 PM »

Hi Magic Eyes....thanks for sharing your story.  Unless others have had a close relationship with someone like this, it's so hard to comprehend the Anthony's behavior.  I have a brother that has put my family through pure hell...it's textbook sociopath  behavior.  I, sadly, came to the conclusion that I won't have a relationship with him.  The destruction they leave in their wake is astounding. 
I have a sister like this. Many people through out the years have asked me how I can walk away from her... How can I not?  They do not get it.

What a sad story, Magic. Thank you for sharing. It does sound a lot like what we are seeing with the Anthonys.

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #928 on: December 01, 2008, 09:59:16 PM »

Quote from: klaasend on November 26, 2008, 09:32:44 AM
Quote from: oldfart on November 26, 2008, 09:29:22 AM
Klaasend
any chance in getting a just a  little bit more of her nose in the pic???
Seems as if Caseys is more round and puffy at the very end... JMO

Yes, I can.  FWIW I'm about 100% certain it's Casey.

oops..sorry.. I had no malicious intent...
not the red button.....no.......not the red button 

ABOUT  being the operative word... ABOUT isnt 100 percent...its ... a ... um... one shade less than 100 percent..Wink

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: December 01, 2008, 09:59:33 PM »

NoseyMonkey:

I am very glad you are happy. And, of course, you are welcome. I laughed a lot making you festive. LOL

Nosey Monkey,You look quite nice this evening. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: December 01, 2008, 10:01:43 PM »

Interesting read .. short and to the point...

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_sociopath_genetic

Is sociopath genetic?

Answer

Yes, that's part of it. But there are other factors. Some of these are not yet known, but it is known that starting in infancy, some babies begin to develop neurologically in a very abnormal manner. First off, whereas most people have specific areas in one or the other hemisphere of the brain that handle various tasks, the sociopath has them scattered randomly in both hemispheres, so that memory and information are broken into small pieces; this is why their speech is often wildly contradictory. And even worse, the areas of the cerebral cortex that normally handle emotional information do not work at all, for reasons unknown, so they never develop at all, remaining as they were in infancy. Other areas process this information but in such a different way that it is incomprehensible to people who are not sociopaths, and vice-versa. The actual structure of the brain can be lopsided. Overall, it is believed that the condition is congenital but that extremely intensive therapy of an entirely different sort than usual and starting in childhood can at least keep the sociopath from causing massive damage to other people, and possibly even alleviate some of his/her own misery.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #931 on: December 01, 2008, 10:01:51 PM »

Hi Magic Eyes....thanks for sharing your story.  Unless others have had a close relationship with someone like this, it's so hard to comprehend the Anthony's behavior.  I have a brother that has put my family through pure hell...it's textbook sociopath  behavior.  I, sadly, came to the conclusion that I won't have a relationship with him.  The destruction they leave in their wake is astounding. 
I have a sister like this. Many people through out the years have asked me how I can walk away from her... How can I not?  They do not get it.

Agreed.  Sometime your very survival depends on it.  I don't try to defend my decision anymore.  Those who love me understand; the rest just don't need to know.

I think the people that truly love us understand why we can't let these people hurt our lives anymore.  My only daughter doesn't want me to even take her calls, my hubby understands why I still do.  It is hard to look at these people as sick but if it was anything else that could be fixed they would certainly call it some kind of disease.  She is not the only one in my family, just the only one that reminds me of Casey so much.  Although I am sad for all of you who have similar people in your lives it is comforting to know that I am not alone.  I have been wanting to tell you all this story since July.  I just now got brave enough to.  It is scary to think how many of these people there are out there......

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #932 on: December 01, 2008, 10:02:09 PM »

With all of the searches and such has me thinking about how she could have disposed of the body.

Now Casey weighed approx. 100 lbs. (I think I read this).  And wasn't muscular.
And Caylee between 30/40. 
Now how far could she carry her?

Seems like the searches should be CLOSE to where she could drive her car up to in a secluded spot... not deep into any woods.  And another thing, if she did this at night..wouldn't she be a little scared to go into "woods" with all of the wildlife, snakes, alligators, etc?

Carrying the body in a container would be easier than in a plastic bag IMO.  But I then think she would have just dumped the contents out and brought the container back to the car in order to not bring attention to the site.  Everyone seems to be complicating this search and making the area much larger than it has to be IMO.

Burning a body with gasoline is very risky as I think the ratio is one cup of gasoline is the equivalent to 3 sticks of dynamite. (That is why when people try to burn a car or house with gas they get burned with the flashback.)

Would appreciate any thoughts on this theory.

Thanks, Bev

Hi Monkeys~

Regarding carrying Casey, well I'm about 105lbs and my son is at least 60 pounds and I carry him WAY TOO MUCH. When he falls asleep on the couch, I carry him to be, but I have on many occasions had him fall asleep in the car and then carry him into the house (that's a hard task seeing that my house is raised a good 14 ft off the ground because of where we live.) I think I have just been totiong him around for so long that it's not that hard for me, while if someone esle tried to do it~well,  they'd have on h@ll of a backache.

I don't think she could have burned her body because IIRC it takes about 1500 degrees temperature for several hours to basically cremate someone.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
NoseyMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: December 01, 2008, 10:02:41 PM »

NoseyMonkey:

Nosey Monkey,You look quite nice this evening. 

Well, thank you!
But we all know who gets the credit for that!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: December 01, 2008, 10:03:04 PM »

I have just been reading the emails from Shirley to her sister.  I really enjoyed them. She is a hoot.

Where does the sister live? Is she in Florida? TIA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: December 01, 2008, 10:03:09 PM »

Thanks!!! maybe was Amy's apartment key or the storage key

Yes Ceci..it could have been.

At some point KC (I think) mentioned not being able to get mail from Oveido(sp) house?

maybe a PO Box key?

That was my first thought too.  I hope LE checked to see if she had a PO Box.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: December 01, 2008, 10:03:53 PM »

tonight Kobe seemed more truthful tonight in that he said it wasn't a pizza smell it was decomp.  Finally he's making sense again!

hmmmmm maybe kobe is jumping ship TOO then...8-}

everyone should jump before the ship sinks any further 

run people run!!!!!!!!!

Truly good advice!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: December 01, 2008, 10:05:31 PM »

Nite monkeys. Thanks Brandi and Klaas for the avi.

Thanks all other monkeys for your prayers for Joe.

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #938 on: December 01, 2008, 10:06:02 PM »

Goodnight, Monkey friends!!  I hope everyone has a great evening and sleeps well tonight!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: December 01, 2008, 10:06:43 PM »

tonight Kobe seemed more truthful tonight in that he said it wasn't a pizza smell it was decomp.  Finally he's making sense again!

hmmmmm maybe kobe is jumping ship TOO then...8-}

everyone should jump before the ship sinks any further 

run people run!!!!!!!!!

Truly good advice!!   

Kobe said it was decomposition, human or animal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.