April 25, 2024, 04:52:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #67  (Read 339895 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #980 on: December 01, 2008, 10:36:46 PM »

With all of the searches and such has me thinking about how she could have disposed of the body.

Now Casey weighed approx. 100 lbs. (I think I read this).  And wasn't muscular.
And Caylee between 30/40. 
Now how far could she carry her?

Seems like the searches should be CLOSE to where she could drive her car up to in a secluded spot... not deep into any woods.  And another thing, if she did this at night..wouldn't she be a little scared to go into "woods" with all of the wildlife, snakes, alligators, etc?

Carrying the body in a container would be easier than in a plastic bag IMO.  But I then think she would have just dumped the contents out and brought the container back to the car in order to not bring attention to the site.  Everyone seems to be complicating this search and making the area much larger than it has to be IMO.

Burning a body with gasoline is very risky as I think the ratio is one cup of gasoline is the equivalent to 3 sticks of dynamite. (That is why when people try to burn a car or house with gas they get burned with the flashback.)

Would appreciate any thoughts on this theory.

Thanks, Bev

Sounds like a reasonable theory to me!  Betcha LE has considered this, as it does make sense if Casey were to have done this alone.  It does boggle the mind how many places in her area there are.  You are right in that it probably isn't too complicated, Casey very likely did the easiest and quickest thing.  The gas she used could have simply been put into her car since there were already full gas cans in the shed.  I'm not so sure she tried burning the body, that wouldn't be so very easy or quick at all, and as you say, would have been very risky.  I do think she drove all over town to throw off any tracks, maybe even putting belongings here and there to further confuse things.  Can you imagine what LE's "war room" (where they keep all their investigative notes and such) must look like?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: December 01, 2008, 10:37:18 PM »

Well, nite all!
Auctions closing on e-bay, ugh...
Thanks again Brandi for making me look, er, um,...perrty?
Good nite, and you do look cute.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: December 01, 2008, 10:37:21 PM »

I have this link that is suppose to allow me to watch Greta.

http://www.tvunetworks.com/

Klaas ... could you please baby step me through it.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: December 01, 2008, 10:37:51 PM »

Goodnight Nosey!

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #984 on: December 01, 2008, 10:39:25 PM »

Hi you guys!  Just been lurking!  Enjoy seeing all of you decorated for Christmas!  I need some help...can anyone provide the link where Cindy's interviews are with the FBI?  I read through 1/2 of them last week but had to go out of town. TIA

Hey Hiding!

You can be festive too, if you want!

I love it Brandi-Thank you!  What do I need to do to attach it now?  Bet you'd be great at Scrapbooking!

(Click on Profile at the top of this page, then go to "Forum Profile Information" on the left ... then under Picture, click the "I will upload my own picture" option and add the below URL to it. Then scroll down to the bottom and click the "Change profile" button. And, voila! Your avatar is updated. http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/hiding.gif

Ok-followed your directions and when I hit Change Profile...nothing happens?

You will have to ask Klaas to help you, she has super powers to get into your profile and do it for you!

Shhe is ..... Super Monkey!
Will do-probably tomorrow though as I've got to get to bed early tonight.  Thanks again!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: December 01, 2008, 10:39:33 PM »

Maybe Baez didn't send Kobe his cheque.

It doesn't make sense to me that Kobe hasn't even seen/reviewed the "evidence" yet ...

Either Baez knows it can't be refuted or he is really that incompetent ... (lining up a famed forensic scientist and then not letting him see the evidence)   

I don't think Baez wants Kobe to know the "truth" yet, he squirms so much now he looks like a lil boy holding his water.  Can you just imagine what Nancy Grace will do to him when he has seen the evidence?  I don't think this was Baez idea, I hate to give him too much credit but I think someone else on the team wants to keep Kobe in the dark as long as possible.   

My question is ... why pay Dr. Henry Lee to come in and review the evidence BEFORE they even let Kobe see it ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: December 01, 2008, 10:41:42 PM »

It doesn't make sense to me that Kobe hasn't even seen/reviewed the "evidence" yet ...

Either Baez knows it can't be refuted or he is really that incompetent ... (lining up a famed forensic scientist and then not letting him see the evidence)   

I don't think Baez wants Kobe to know the "truth" yet, he squirms so much now he looks like a lil boy holding his water.  Can you just imagine what Nancy Grace will do to him when he has seen the evidence?  I don't think this was Baez idea, I hate to give him too much credit but I think someone else on the team wants to keep Kobe in the dark as long as possible.   

My question is ... why pay Dr. Henry Lee to come in and review the evidence BEFORE they even let Kobe see it ...

Because Baez is running the show and that's one step up on Cindy and George.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #987 on: December 01, 2008, 10:42:03 PM »

O/T~Great  Greta will have info on regarding Paulus VDS and a possible arrest and 2 "friends" of Urine OTR next

I just DID IT AGAIN

Hi islandmonkey...I didn't see you sry 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: December 01, 2008, 10:43:51 PM »

You will have to ask Klaas to help you, she has super powers to get into your profile and do it for you!

OMG!!! Super Monkey is just way too cute!!!!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #989 on: December 01, 2008, 10:43:52 PM »

O/T~Great  Greta will have info on regarding Paulus VDS and a possible arrest and 2 "friends" of Urine OTR next

I just DID IT AGAIN

Just kidding, I'm actually so tired I've screwed up EVERY post so far

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #990 on: December 01, 2008, 10:44:19 PM »

Interesting read .. short and to the point...

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_sociopath_genetic

Is sociopath genetic?

Answer

Yes, that's part of it. But there are other factors. Some of these are not yet known, but it is known that starting in infancy, some babies begin to develop neurologically in a very abnormal manner. First off, whereas most people have specific areas in one or the other hemisphere of the brain that handle various tasks, the sociopath has them scattered randomly in both hemispheres, so that memory and information are broken into small pieces; this is why their speech is often wildly contradictory. And even worse, the areas of the cerebral cortex that normally handle emotional information do not work at all, for reasons unknown, so they never develop at all, remaining as they were in infancy. Other areas process this information but in such a different way that it is incomprehensible to people who are not sociopaths, and vice-versa. The actual structure of the brain can be lopsided. Overall, it is believed that the condition is congenital but that extremely intensive therapy of an entirely different sort than usual and starting in childhood can at least keep the sociopath from causing massive damage to other people, and possibly even alleviate some of his/her own misery.

yeppers!  in childhood, it's known as 'conduct disorder'.. which, if left untreated (no therapy), can become in adulthood what is known as 'anti-social personality' aka sociopath aka psychopath. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: December 01, 2008, 10:50:47 PM »

Why hire Dr. Lee, (the expert  ) and announce them a defense witness, before they even did their analysis? Isn't that the way it has evolved? Or am I wrong? If he was announced before having done his thing, it looks like he is on hire to say the forensics determine Casey is innocent. Maybe I have the facts wrong. Please correct me if I do. Thanks.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: December 01, 2008, 10:52:21 PM »

With all of the searches and such has me thinking about how she could have disposed of the body.

Seems like the searches should be CLOSE to where she could drive her car up to in a secluded spot... not deep into any woods.  And another thing, if she did this at night..wouldn't she be a little scared to go into "woods" with all of the wildlife, snakes, alligators, etc?

Carrying the body in a container would be easier than in a plastic bag IMO.  But I then think she would have just dumped the contents out and brought the container back to the car in order to not bring attention to the site.  Everyone seems to be complicating this search and making the area much larger than it has to be IMO.

Burning a body with gasoline is very risky as I think the ratio is one cup of gasoline is the equivalent to 3 sticks of dynamite. (That is why when people try to burn a car or house with gas they get burned with the flashback.)

Thanks, Bev

Sounds like a reasonable theory to me!  Betcha LE has considered this, as it does make sense if Casey were to have done this alone.  It does boggle the mind how many places in her area there are.  You are right in that it probably isn't too complicated, Casey very likely did the easiest and quickest thing.  The gas she used could have simply been put into her car since there were already full gas cans in the shed.  I'm not so sure she tried burning the body, that wouldn't be so very easy or quick at all, and as you say, would have been very risky.  I do think she drove all over town to throw off any tracks, maybe even putting belongings here and there to further confuse things.  Can you imagine what LE's "war room" (where they keep all their investigative notes and such) must look like?   

The gas cans from the shed she took, full of gas were put into her car. Tony stated that to LE:

This is from the latest doc dump last week.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: December 01, 2008, 10:53:19 PM »

Thanks, Bev

I have never envied LE from DAY 1 (oops! sorry).  After listening to and reading the first interrogations I was ABSOLUTELY (oops!) dizzy as well as frustrated...all she would say when confronted with her lies was "Uh Huh".....what?  I think they showed amazing strength and patience to not push her over the line to ask for an attorney.

Also, has anyone figured out how Baez came into the picture?  George insists that she came up with him herself...we know he represented DUI's...but, did he also take prostitute cases?  Would be right in line with the sleezeball that he is.  George also thought the cops recommended him...of course they didn't.  And she wasn't EVER in general population..so she must have known about him prior to this incident, which would bring us back to the "call girl" occupation?????.  You know like when you watch those Cops shows...those street girls know who to call and are bailed out right away.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #994 on: December 01, 2008, 10:53:35 PM »

Just kidding, I'm actually so tired I've screwed up EVERY post so far

you need to stop those late night cruises in your new sports car...and get some rest    I suspect you had a busy day today 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: December 01, 2008, 10:56:50 PM »

Why hire Dr. Lee, (the expert  ) and announce them a defense witness, before they even did their analysis? Isn't that the way it has evolved? Or am I wrong? If he was announced before having done his thing, it looks like he is on hire to say the forensics determine Casey is innocent. Maybe I have the facts wrong. Please correct me if I do. Thanks.

I agree ... I would have thought they would have had Kobe look at it first ... then bring in Dr. Lee (to confirm or dispute) ... why go right for the big guns .. I find it interesting though that Dr. Lee alluded to "food" being in the trunk ... "ham, cheese" and I do think he mentioned Pizza ...

well we now know there was no pizza only the empty box .. as far as the ham and cheese ... my guess would be it may have been leftovers in the trash bag that came from Tony's apt ... hardly enough to produce that smell ... IMO

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: December 01, 2008, 10:57:34 PM »

mm posted this one

which inspired me to make that. hehe

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: December 01, 2008, 10:59:23 PM »

Thanks, Bev

I have never envied LE from DAY 1 (oops! sorry).  After listening to and reading the first interrogations I was ABSOLUTELY (oops!) dizzy as well as frustrated...all she would say when confronted with her lies was "Uh Huh".....what?  I think they showed amazing strength and patience to not push her over the line to ask for an attorney.

Also, has anyone figured out how Baez came into the picture?  George insists that she came up with him herself...we know he represented DUI's...but, did he also take prostitute cases?  Would be right in line with the sleezeball that he is.  George also thought the cops recommended him...of course they didn't.  And she wasn't EVER in general population..so she must have known about him prior to this incident, which would bring us back to the "call girl" occupation?????.  You know like when you watch those Cops shows...those street girls know who to call and are bailed out right away.

It was told that someone in jail gave her Baez' card.  I don't believe it.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: December 01, 2008, 11:00:11 PM »

mm posted this one

which inspired me to make that. hehe

You do great work Brandi!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: December 01, 2008, 11:00:48 PM »

Thanks, Bev

I agree with you for skinny girl is very difficult to believe that she was walking in the woods with a 25 or 30 pounds baby in her arms. my son is 30 pounds and he is a 3 years old baby boy and it is very difficult for me to go to his room with him on my arms specially when he is asleep. (I am 117 pounds) I can not imagine walking in the woods with that weight. I think that she could dismembered caylees body or cooked in Amy's house? she should go to Amy's apartment to find tools to dispose caylee's body....specially a container that maybe Amy was using to put her stuff because she was moving soon to another apartment.
or maybe burned caylee in the beach....most people likes to do camp fired on the beach..maybe she burned caylee on the beach and nobody notices that was caylee's body. she could use the gas can in order to be sure that the fire will start very fast and no wasting time trying to start the fire, later the sea will take caylees ashes and small bones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.