April 30, 2024, 03:45:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #67  (Read 340502 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: December 01, 2008, 07:45:32 AM »

On the latest documents I was reading Part 1, Page 49-50

While talking to Jesse Grund they asked him about things that he was informed were said about him so he clarifed that Leonard Padilla was in a few meetings when Casey was talking to her lawyer. Casey was telling the lawyer and Cindy was backing her up that Jesse had killed Caylee. He had planted evidence in her car and he was able to do that because he had a key. He did it because he had an obsession with Caylee.
Det Edwards (EE) asked him if they were saying they knew the child was deceased and Jesse's answer was "Correct, yes sir."

I am just amazed that these people can't keep up on their stories. Maybe the document dumps will help them remember that they LIE alot so they can come up with excuses to change their stories.

So Casey told Baez that Jesse killed Caylee?  So Casey and Cindy admitted to Baez that Caylee is dead and tried to fram Jesse?  Can you imagine what the Anthony's karmic payback is going to be?

Lisa
   good morning monkeys -well then all they have to do is show this interview at trial--there goes the find Caylee alive defense--If you say jesse killed my daughter then you are saying you know she is dead.  Cindy is a fool she had to know this would come out.  Plus you have them wastin Le time and making a fool of the plublic looking for Caylee.  Not to mention the poor families that really have children missing.  NO reason not to go for the death penalty as I see it.  The Anthony are a breed untill themselves.  What kind of family was this before this happened.

I'm sure they were exactly the same as we are seeing now.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #301 on: December 01, 2008, 08:05:33 AM »

Just some minor observations of mine when the photo is zoomed in on .. FWIW ...  The eyebrow of the "naughty girl" looks to have either a small mole or a piercing hole on either side of the brow for possibly a piercing bar ... It also looks like a piercing on the nose .. both of which Casey may have had and left go closed, but I have not seen either in photos ...

Also, I think the "widows peak" hair line is a bit different ...

Casey's blue contacts cover her pupil completely .. the "naughty girls" doesn't .. but that could be a different brand which Casey may have had at one time ...

I think you're right--Casey's forehead is bigger and rounder. All the rest, the eyebrows, the nose, even the lips, could be accounted for by the angle, lighting, and makeup, but I think this girl's just got a very close resemblance to Casey.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: December 01, 2008, 08:35:55 AM »

Good Morning, Everyone!  It is a glorious day!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: December 01, 2008, 08:37:05 AM »

Has anyone read the Daily BS this morning from Sean Krause????  kind of interesting.....seems as if the Anthony's just lost one more member from their fan club.
www.thedailybs.com
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: December 01, 2008, 08:38:39 AM »

Just some minor observations of mine when the photo is zoomed in on .. FWIW ...  The eyebrow of the "naughty girl" looks to have either a small mole or a piercing hole on either side of the brow for possibly a piercing bar ... It also looks like a piercing on the nose .. both of which Casey may have had and left go closed, but I have not seen either in photos ...

Also, I think the "widows peak" hair line is a bit different ...

Casey's blue contacts cover her pupil completely .. the "naughty girls" doesn't .. but that could be a different brand which Casey may have had at one time ...

I think you're right--Casey's forehead is bigger and rounder. All the rest, the eyebrows, the nose, even the lips, could be accounted for by the angle, lighting, and makeup, but I think this girl's just got a very close resemblance to Casey.

It is not Casey, imo, Casey's forehead is much bigger, even on the sides.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 08:45:20 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #305 on: December 01, 2008, 08:39:02 AM »

Good Morning All !!

Good Morning Bearly..you better close your eye's if you're going to read back through last night 

Coffee Please !

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: December 01, 2008, 08:39:25 AM »

What number Hopespring Drive do the Anthony's live at? I am heading to Orlando this morning and want to stop by and say a little prayer for Caylee.
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: December 01, 2008, 08:41:20 AM »

This was cut from the Daily BS this morning....I always thought she had burned her body.....Maybe Lenny can check this area.....

The key location of the water treatment plant will be highlighted this week, along with Google Earth icons and foot prints of the area Casey was in. All you have to do is import them into Google Earth and all of the information I’ve used, from key locations to the cell towers that are in the area. All of this is being prepared for those who want the information.

Some question how is possible that Casey could’ve burned Caylee in this specific area. Since there is no homes or businesses in the area, it’s very private. With enough time, it’s not hard to believe that Casey could’ve been so cold hearted to conduct the murder of Caylee in this specific area. The smell of death would be masked by the chlorine and other chemicals that the treatment plant gives off.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: December 01, 2008, 08:42:26 AM »

Good Morning All !!

Good Morning Bearly..you better be prepared to close your eye's if you're going to read back through last night 

Coffee Please !

Man...I really do need my coffee before I make my first morning post 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: December 01, 2008, 08:44:02 AM »

Good Morning All !!

Good Morning Bearly..you better close your eye's if you're going to read back through last night 

Coffee Please !

I read it.  I think MT got new contacts.  I also see that Cindy is not the only sucker in this family.

In all seriousness, that pic is not Casey (but I bet a lot of husbands went to sleep with a smile on their faces last night).

I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: December 01, 2008, 08:47:56 AM »

Good Morning All !!

Coffee Please !

I read it.  I think MT got new contacts.  I also see that Cindy is not the only sucker in this family.

In all seriousness, that pic is not Casey (but I bet a lot of husbands went to sleep with a smile on their faces last night).

I agree totally...the only hesitation I have is that Klaas is 100% sure it is 

O/T Has that nephew of yours shown up yet?

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: December 01, 2008, 08:48:53 AM »

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: December 01, 2008, 08:51:40 AM »

This was cut from the Daily BS this morning....I always thought she had burned her body.....Maybe Lenny can check this area.....

The key location of the water treatment plant will be highlighted this week, along with Google Earth icons and foot prints of the area Casey was in. All you have to do is import them into Google Earth and all of the information I’ve used, from key locations to the cell towers that are in the area. All of this is being prepared for those who want the information.

Some question how is possible that Casey could’ve burned Caylee in this specific area. Since there is no homes or businesses in the area, it’s very private. With enough time, it’s not hard to believe that Casey could’ve been so cold hearted to conduct the murder of Caylee in this specific area. The smell of death would be masked by the chlorine and other chemicals that the treatment plant gives off.

Anything is possible with Casey that is so, but as far as chemicals given off by a water treatment plant covering an odor; that wouldn't happen. I live across the street from a huge water treatment plant & there is never any odor from it. If it's remote would be a better reason for Casey choosing it. IMO

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: December 01, 2008, 08:53:25 AM »

OMG!! I am way under dressed!! You are  so festive!! 

AND GOOD MORNING ALL!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: December 01, 2008, 08:57:34 AM »

Anything is possible with Casey that is so, but as far as chemicals given off by a water treatment plant covering an odor; that wouldn't happen. I live across the street from a huge water treatment plant & there is never any odor from it. If it's remote would be a better reason for Casey choosing it. IMO

I've had my eye on the area at the end of Lee Vista Blvd...dead end street, very remote, and close to the A's house..I think someone searched it tho, not sure if it was LE, Wyatt's group, Joseph J or TES, but nothing seemed to come of it that I've heard.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: December 01, 2008, 09:00:29 AM »

Tidbits I have gotten from reading documents so far (Part 1 and part 11-15) I am still downloading other parts.

PART 11, Page 46 Evidence Sheet
Dated 10/27/08, Case: Murder
Investigation Code: V (Caylee Anthony)
                           S (Casey Anthony)
                           W (Ricardo Morales)

Evidence given by owner.......Apple MacBook Computer and power cord.

I apologize for not writing down exact location of this info but here it is(it is somewhere in the above referenced parts)

George Anthony ordered a gun Aug 29th, picked it up Sept 4th and Sept 5th it was retrieved from inside the house.

To me that should have been something that sent Casey back to jail..bond revoked. Don't know why but maybe some Anthony lies worked again. I believe I saw where Sept 4 was her release on the $50,000. bond.
George knew better than that and thank goodness LE was on top of the situation because no telling what could have happened in that house.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #316 on: December 01, 2008, 09:01:07 AM »

when amy and her friends went to puerto rico? I think that amy and ricardo's apartment will be the best place to put cayle body for a period of time, It will be the best place for Casey to do whatever she wants to do with little cayle's body.
I thought that to Cecilita but the time frame doesn't work. I thought maybe she put her in their freezer, but they came back the day of or the day after Casey was  caught by Cindy. There is like a month between Caylee missing and them coming back from PR.
But she could disposed Caylee body lont time before the guys came back from puerto rico. Do you know when they left united states?
I'm not sure of the date but I believe they were gone for 7 days.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: December 01, 2008, 09:02:04 AM »

I've had my eye on the area at the end of Lee Vista Blvd...dead end street, very remote, and close to the A's house..I think someone searched it tho, not sure if it was LE, Wyatt's group, Joseph J or TES, but nothing seemed to come of it that I've heard.

If someone found Caylee's body at this point, would LE make it public or keep it quiet for the trial? Would there be a reason not to release that info to the public?

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: December 01, 2008, 09:07:30 AM »

I will be in & out today, have grand daughters here, one is sick w/fever.  BBl to catch up!

Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: December 01, 2008, 09:10:40 AM »

If someone found Caylee's body at this point, would LE make it public or keep it quiet for the trial? Would there be a reason not to release that info to the public?

I would think LE would have to inform the next of kin...the only thing I wonder about is that the NOK are also part of the problem and with an ongoing investigation, maybe LE can with hold that info..
I'm leaning more toward, that the LE would release the info tho..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.