April 30, 2024, 05:25:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #67  (Read 340524 times)
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #840 on: December 01, 2008, 08:21:29 PM »

NG is right on top of it!!  Cindy did contact FBI re: hack........
Talking about computer searches, text messages
NEW photos of Caylee

CINDY called the FBI?  From the video, it sounded to me like Kathy Belich said she (Kathy) called the FBI. Gonna have to go listen to it again.

Brandi, you may be correct.  I have my 9 month old granddaughter at the moment & I may have heard incorrectly 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: December 01, 2008, 08:24:13 PM »

I wonder if Dominic Casey (D&A Investigations) is helping "foot the bill" for Casey's attorney for Casey'scivil suit against ZG ...

It looks like Caseys Civil Suit Attorney has a strong background in construction. 

D-A CASEY ANTHONY DEFENDANT     
D-A JONATHAN KASEN ATTORNEY     
D-A TOMASITA D CROWELL ATTORNEY     
P-A ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ PLAINTIFF     
P-A JOHN BRYAN MORGAN ATTORNEY

Tomasita D. Crowell

Tomasita D. Crowell concentrates her practice on all aspects of commercial and construction law, with an emphasis on construction litigation and commercial litigation.  She has represented project owners, contractors and subcontractors with such issues as delay, acceleration, default, termination, insurance claims, and construction/design defects.  She has also represented clients in the medical, entertainment, and real estate fields in commercial disputes. 

Ms. Crowell is admitted to practice law in the United States District Court, Middle District of Florida and is a member in good standing of the Florida Bar.   She is also a member of the North American Society for Trenchless Technology and the NO-DIG 2007 Program Committee.

Ms. Crowell graduated with honors in accounting from the University of South Florida and obtained her law degree from Emory University School of Law, where she was recognized nationally for her trial and appellate skills.  Prior to pursuing her law degree, she gained practical construction experience at a Swiss-based trenchless underground utility company, where she was responsible for contract management and compliance from initial bid to substantial completion.

What D&A consider a Background Investigation to be, differs greatly. Each Investigation is individually tailored to provide the information you need, not the information that is easy to find. Our Clients rely on accurate and credible Investigations and consider all information obtained from the Investigation, vital and sensitive. Simply put; we provide accurate and credible Investigations.

Construction Audits

The construction industry is rife with negligence and fiscal irresponsibility. Improper dealings, defective and deficient contract documents, coupled with a total disregard to accountability are viewed upon by owners and contractors as inevitable costs of doing business. An in-depth construction project audit will uncover the issues that will save money, increase accountability and reduce the potential for extended and costly disputes.

D&A possess the expertise in contracting, contract documents, and project management to ensure that every issue is completely documented and accounted for. If you are in need of a construction audit or  investigation call D&A today and let our experts investigate the issues disrupting your construction project. Audits often pay for themselves, due to the considerable returns produced by our unique investigative techniques and ability to identify the issues.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #842 on: December 01, 2008, 08:24:50 PM »

NEW photos of Caylee

CINDY called the FBI?  From the video, it sounded to me like Kathy Belich said she (Kathy) called the FBI. Gonna have to go listen to it again.
The video said Kathy called the FBI, not Cindy.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: December 01, 2008, 08:25:55 PM »

Awww poor Joe has been sick, he needs a little Christmas cheer! I just hung up the animals stockings, all 9 of them. Next moving on to the families!
[/quote]

After seeing the Christmas tree...wondering where you hang the stockings Boo?
[/quote]      

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: December 01, 2008, 08:28:25 PM »

NEW photos of Caylee

Brandi, you may be correct.  I have my 9 month old granddaughter at the moment & I may have heard incorrectly 

Yes. I just watched it again. Kathy forwarded the emails to the FBI .. so it was Kathy who contacted the FBI.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18181587/index.html

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: December 01, 2008, 08:29:53 PM »

NG is saying that there was never any pizza in the trunk.

I am still catching up too lot of reading

Not only was there no pizza but i read that the bag of trash in her car was from tony's apt whats up with that
I think LE said it had papers from his Roomate Clint, Tony had no idea why his bag of trash would be in her car.

I live in an apartment and I see a lot of people put trash in their trunks to haul to the dumpster. Casey was always cleaning the apartment. Maybe she was stupid and forgot the trash. HaHa Casey stupid and trash in one sentence. Get it?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: December 01, 2008, 08:30:24 PM »

Thanks Brandi he is much better. All tests came back NEGATIVE   

Thanks AM, like your hat did you see Joe's?

It's cute! I didn't even noticed mine sparkled til a day or so after it was made for me. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #847 on: December 01, 2008, 08:31:52 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: December 01, 2008, 08:32:18 PM »

It's cute! I didn't even noticed mine sparkled til a day or so after it was made for me. 
Brandi and Klaas are a wiz at this stuff. Wish I were that clever.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: December 01, 2008, 08:34:07 PM »

LOL! Your snowflakes sparkle too Wink

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #850 on: December 01, 2008, 08:36:05 PM »

I'm not saying that Cindy's email wasn't hacked, but how convenient. Just before the trial, any info coming out against her ie Krause, she can claim was faked by said hacker. And where did Cindy go for Thanksgiving? She is on the outs from her family, George was driving around, I personally think ol Cincin was at home. JMO 
me thinks this was similar to drunk dialing..sending emails under the influence of any medication gets tricky...just sayin   
Yep, you put one letter say a "K" in the send to box and up pops Kathy, not Katy or Kristy. You just hit enter. Boom you just sent to Kathy not the person you were trying to send it to. HAHAHAHA I hope that is what happened.
Sean Krause from the DBS also reported he recieved an email from Cindy whick she denied sending.....IMO she might have been too impaired to remember...

Am thinking that all this from Cindy about being hacked, yada yada, is nothing but her trying desperately to cover her a$$ because of what Krause posted.  Betcha had Krause not made public what he did, Cindy wouldn't have been hacked.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #851 on: December 01, 2008, 08:38:39 PM »

Not only was there no pizza but i read that the bag of trash in her car was from tony's apt whats up with that
I think LE said it had papers from his Roomate Clint, Tony had no idea why his bag of trash would be in her car.

I live in an apartment and I see a lot of people put trash in their trunks to haul to the dumpster. Casey was always cleaning the apartment. Maybe she was stupid and forgot the trash. HaHa Casey stupid and trash in one sentence. Get it?

Or maybe Casey was going through the trash to get background/credit card/banking info to empty out the next account??   
slowsouthernrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: December 01, 2008, 08:42:33 PM »

Not sure if this is the correct way to post, but here goes, LOVE this forum.  Was wondering if some talented Monkey could gussy me up with a little Christmas cheer?  Thanks so much!  I am just waiting to see if Cindy gets arrested.  I know I should feel more for what she is going thru, but I just CAN'T.  This family really needs more help than I think is possible for them to get, you know, they have just gone on too long with this charade.  And to FloraBama, Welcome neighbor...and that FloraBama rocks, don't it?  hehehe

slowsouthernrain
I dressed your naked monkey with some holiday cheer!

I didn't notice that it was animated (his eyes blink) until I was done. I cannot use your original blinking one since you uploaded it to SM and I cannot d/l it from there. If you want to use the one I made for the holidays, feel free to. I enjoyed making it for you.
~Brandi

Gosh I hope this is the right way to quote...lol...computer dummy here..   Brandi a huge heartfelt thanks for this wonderful cheer for my monkey.  I truly LOVE it.  I now feel "in season" with the rest of the cage.  Oh how I love new clothes and accessories.  Do I look as pretty as I now feel?  THANKS in a big big way...woohoo... happy monkey here..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: December 01, 2008, 08:42:36 PM »

Hudsunn ... I do not have a clear where the info regarding the pizza can be found in the recently released documents but ... apparently it is there.

Janet

_______

NANCY GRACE
More Anthony Family Computer Searches Released
Aired November 26, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MIKE BROOKS, GUEST HOST: Breaking news tonight in the desperate search for a 3-year-old Florida girl named Caylee. Over 700 pages of stunning new documents just released. And there are some major bombshells. Not only were there computer searches for chloroform in the week before Caylee goes missing, but we learn searches for ``neck-breaking,`` ``shovel,`` and key ingredients to make chloroform also discovered on the Anthonys` computer.
They Anthonys blame rotting pizza for the smell of death in mom Casey`s car, but new evidence reveals there was no pizza at all, just an empty box. And shocking new details about the slacks found in mom Casey`s abandoned car, plus more of Casey Anthony`s text messages surface. This time, she tells her live-in boyfriend she`s, quote, "the worst mother and hates myself" -- "and I hate myself" and says if cops don`t find Caylee, she will end up in jail. And we finally hear a description of the so- called nanny mom Casey claims kidnapped her little girl. But tonight, where is Caylee?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/26/ng.01.html

Casey Anthony Documents: Chloroform, Neck-Breaking And Incest Oh My!!! … And the Pizza that Never Was
November 28, 2005

... The documents also show there was no rotting pizza in the trunk of Casey’s car. Cindy Anthony has long claimed a horrible smell that detectives have described as the smell of death, was due to a rotting pizza. But the documents show there was nothing but an empty pizza box in a bag in the trunk.

Investigators say when George opened the car trunk at a towing company, with a towing company employee next to him, flies flew out of the trunk. The pair tossed the trash bag that was in the trunk into the dumpster. Later, when investigators went back to it and opened it, they found flies, maggots, and the empty pizza box.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/28/casey-anthony-documents-chloroform-neck-breaking-and-incest-oh-my-and-the-pizza-that-never-was/

Files Released In Casey Anthony Case
Saturday, November 29, 2008 1:24:04 AM

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: December 01, 2008, 08:43:30 PM »

Or maybe Casey was going through the trash to get background/credit card/banking info to empty out the next account??   
Oh, didn't think of that. 

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: December 01, 2008, 08:43:43 PM »

Good thought!  If you'd steal from your own daughter, you'd steal from anyone.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #856 on: December 01, 2008, 08:44:24 PM »

BOMBSHELL........Scared Monkeys...... use of the words ......reaching out......Absolutely..........in a backwards kind of way..... causes the cage to go into pandemonium.....and forces the much loved zookeeper and her assistants to bring the much feared...we'll tell you right after the break......

Welcome all new monkeys 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: December 01, 2008, 08:44:39 PM »

Not sure if this is the correct way to post, but here goes, LOVE this forum.  Was wondering if some talented Monkey could gussy me up with a little Christmas cheer?  Thanks so much!  I am just waiting to see if Cindy gets arrested.  I know I should feel more for what she is going thru, but I just CAN'T.  This family really needs more help than I think is possible for them to get, you know, they have just gone on too long with this charade.  And to FloraBama, Welcome neighbor...and that FloraBama rocks, don't it?  hehehe

slowsouthernrain
I dressed your naked monkey with some holiday cheer!

I didn't notice that it was animated (his eyes blink) until I was done. I cannot use your original blinking one since you uploaded it to SM and I cannot d/l it from there. If you want to use the one I made for the holidays, feel free to. I enjoyed making it for you.
~Brandi

Gosh I hope this is the right way to quote...lol...computer dummy here..   Brandi a huge heartfelt thanks for this wonderful cheer for my monkey.  I truly LOVE it.  I now feel "in season" with the rest of the cage.  Oh how I love new clothes and accessories.  Do I look as pretty as I now feel?  THANKS in a big big way...woohoo... happy monkey here..

You look quite festive, if I do say so myself!

Glad you are happy!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: December 01, 2008, 08:45:55 PM »

Sean Krause said, "In the interest of public records, my e-mails to Cindy Anthony might make it to the public light so I wanted to address things before the State Attorney’s office went ahead to release them."
http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2094

It sounds to me like maybe the SAG already has the emails. 

I just cannot figure out what legal advantage there would be to claim a hacking and get the emails into the hands of the FBI.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: December 01, 2008, 08:46:18 PM »

Kobe doesn't think the trial will be on Jan 5th.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.