April 27, 2024, 09:16:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #67  (Read 340086 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1300 on: December 02, 2008, 12:08:41 PM »

This is a hoot... WFTV channel 9... There was something odd about Cindy sending these e-mails to me, esp because a couple of them were about me, and not so nice, says Belich.
Sundance
Scared Monkey

OMGWTF??

« Reply #1301 on: December 02, 2008, 12:10:28 PM »

Maybe we should just take my comments today as a scream of pain... I just keep thinking of possibilities and I think it's because the toenail of my broken big toe is half on/half off.  I may be delusional from the pain...LOL

Anyway, the costume(s) I was referring to are any of those in the photos that are not normal clothes.  I haven't kept up with the occasion...could have been Halloween...probably was. 

Here is my latest "pain fog" thought...  A few posts ago mentioned a "key card" and voila!  I bet that "id" card that LE took so hastily from Casey's wallet was a key card.  They are the size of an id.  Hmmm...at least it could be.  I just don't think that's the key Lee was talking about because I think the one he removed was on a key ring.  Also, I've about discarded my theory on the key being to the storage unit because if they are third party keys, they are probably not easily copied for security reasons.

I thought someone had said that the mention of the keys was in a text message.  Unless that email was in code, I think that was just a red herring to appear that she was working.

Plus, I'm not even sure that this operation had begun.  They may have just been in the start-up mode.  However, how did Lee know the key on the keyring?  His response was that he knew the keys to the vehicles at the house.  Since this key was possibly not a vehicle key, how did he know it was Amy's?  If it was a door key, it could have belonged to anyone's door.  Also, was this not interfering with evidence just as much as washing those slacks by Cindy?

Oh well, I'm tired of thinking for the day unless someone triggers a thought with their post.  I'm off to search the docs for the text about the keys that I must have skimmed over the first time...trying to forget that my toe hurts!

Hi Toy,
The keys are keys to Amy's car. She had 10 copies made of the key to the car that replaced her Toyota. She stated that she was notorious for locking herself out of her car, so she always had a bunch of keys made and gave them to different friends so they could rescue her when she was locked out of the car.
I think I read this in the text messages, but I can't swear to it. 

But I do know that she had 10 keys made to the car she got in Jacksonville to replace her Toyota.

Sundance

I have flying monkeys. Don't make me use them.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: December 02, 2008, 12:11:46 PM »

WARNING - if you get an Antispywear 2009 Pop up - detecting viruses - you are infected! This antispywear 2009 is a new and tricky little bugger.  Do not buy it!!! You can call Microsoft at (866) 727-2338 (be prepared to wait a while) and they will help you remove it.  Many virus protectors are not detecting it!! 

Here is a link to from Microsoft to scan your computer!  They ask you to perform the scan before you call!

http://onecare.live.com/site/en-us/center/howsafe.htm

Warning - If your Computer Does This When Downloading Files .....  You Know it's Been Infected With Some $h!*

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Sundance
Scared Monkey

OMGWTF??

« Reply #1303 on: December 02, 2008, 12:13:18 PM »

Oops, sorry Toy, I messed up your quote.

Not enough caffeine in my system yet.

Or maybe I need some banana pudding??

Sundance

TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1304 on: December 02, 2008, 12:13:55 PM »

I'm at work.... had to really do some work 
love my avatar Thank-you
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: December 02, 2008, 12:16:15 PM »

Sundance
I'm not Toy, but sure appreciate your input on the ten keys, thanks.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: December 02, 2008, 12:19:58 PM »

thanks SS...where is the picture?  Cindy picked up by LE??  HOLEY MOLEY....thanks so much for responding I will go try to find the new docs....

You're Welcome 
Every now and then I get to contribute something of value here...but usually I'm just the comic relief 

Here is a link to the doc's
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

thank you!!!  I was reading NG transcripts...Cindy didn't give them Caylee's hairbrush?  And this info was released by Garrison!! I hope they charge her for obstruction. I glanced at something and then lost it about Casey saying Lee abused her???  Anything on this or was it a rumor? And Koby still hasn't examined the hair found in the trunk? And he thinks the defense will get more time and the trial will be delayed...hells bells what has he been doing if not examining the evidence???

Just what's in the doc's...but Lee hasn't disputed that..also consider the source 

primming himself up for the NG show... I thought there was a report that he had examined the DNA and the Car...I dunno..need the keeper of records, Janet

NANCY GRACE
Text Messages Show Casey Anthony Frustrated With Mother`s Duties
Aired November 17, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: With me, before I lose him, I want to go to Dr. Henry Lee, who is taking time out of his travel schedule to join us tonight. You know Dr. Henry Lee originally probably from the Orenthal James Simpson double murder trial, forensic scientist. He has examined Casey Anthony`s car. He is a consultant on the Anthony defense team. Dr. Lee?

DR. HENRY LEE, FORENSIC SCIENTIST, CONSULTANT TO ANTHONY DEFENSE: Yes. How are you, Nancy?

GRACE: Friend.

LEE: I haven`t talked to you for a while.

GRACE: I know. I`ve been missing you, Dr. Lee. It`s nice to hear your voice. So did the car still stink to high heaven when you examined it?

LEE: Yes, when I examine the car, it still have the odor.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/17/ng.01.html

Casey Anthony's Attorneys Examine Car
Attorney Brings In World-Renowned Forensics Expert
POSTED: 12:28 pm EST November 14, 2008
UPDATED: 4:10 pm EST November 14, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- While the search continues for Caylee Anthony, attorneys for the girl's mother are examining the source of the evidence that led to murder charges in the case.

Jose Baez arrived at the Orange County Sheriff's Office with forensic experts on Friday morning to see Casey Anthony's car and conduct their own investigation

Baez was joined by Dr. Henry Lee, a world-renowned forensics expert to conduct the investigation. Lee was involved in the O.J. Simpson murder case and the disappearance of JonBenet Ramsey.

Lee has been known to find the tiniest of clues and has worked before without the body of a victim.

Baez had filed a motion to gain access to the vehicle to conduct his own tests. The car has been in police custody since July.

Investigators have previously said they believe the car housed the decomposing body of Caylee. They said a stain was found in the trunk of the car, and there was a smell of decomposing flesh.

Further tests also revealed traces of chloroform.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17981189/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: December 02, 2008, 12:22:39 PM »

Nap time.  bbl
Sundance
Scared Monkey

OMGWTF??

« Reply #1308 on: December 02, 2008, 12:23:51 PM »

I just left the site wher the KC X pic was found.The photo has been photshopped at each eyebrow to neaten them up . When compared to the many other pictures of her I notice that her brows are kind of scaggy in that area. I think it IS her with some touch ups to make her eyes really bang out of the picture. My intention was to search the site for more pics of her , but, ewww. I couldn't handle it. I felt like I was marooned on Skank Island.

Yes, I believe it is Casey but that the photo has been airbrushed to clean up areas and enhance others.

Klaas, I just emailed you. Could you send me the link to the site the photo came from?

Thanks,

Sundance

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1309 on: December 02, 2008, 12:27:34 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Text Messages Show Casey Anthony Frustrated With Mother`s Duties
Aired November 17, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: With me, before I lose him, I want to go to Dr. Henry Lee, who is taking time out of his travel schedule to join us tonight. You know Dr. Henry Lee originally probably from the Orenthal James Simpson double murder trial, forensic scientist. He has examined Casey Anthony`s car. He is a consultant on the Anthony defense team. Dr. Lee?

DR. HENRY LEE, FORENSIC SCIENTIST, CONSULTANT TO ANTHONY DEFENSE: Yes. How are you, Nancy?

GRACE: Friend.

LEE: I haven`t talked to you for a while.

GRACE: I know. I`ve been missing you, Dr. Lee. It`s nice to hear your voice. So did the car still stink to high heaven when you examined it?

LEE: Yes, when I examine the car, it still have the odor.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/17/ng.01.html

Casey Anthony's Attorneys Examine Car
Attorney Brings In World-Renowned Forensics Expert
POSTED: 12:28 pm EST November 14, 2008
UPDATED: 4:10 pm EST November 14, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- While the search continues for Caylee Anthony, attorneys for the girl's mother are examining the source of the evidence that led to murder charges in the case.

Jose Baez arrived at the Orange County Sheriff's Office with forensic experts on Friday morning to see Casey Anthony's car and conduct their own investigation

Baez was joined by Dr. Henry Lee, a world-renowned forensics expert to conduct the investigation. Lee was involved in the O.J. Simpson murder case and the disappearance of JonBenet Ramsey.

Lee has been known to find the tiniest of clues and has worked before without the body of a victim.

Baez had filed a motion to gain access to the vehicle to conduct his own tests. The car has been in police custody since July.

Investigators have previously said they believe the car housed the decomposing body of Caylee. They said a stain was found in the trunk of the car, and there was a smell of decomposing flesh.

Further tests also revealed traces of chloroform.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17981189/detail.html

Thanks Janet...has there been a report of Koblinski (sp) examining the car? would that be necessary since Dr Lee has examined it already?

O/T I need some of that Canadian air here.. Dang floridians sent us a warm front and wiped out my White Christmas 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: December 02, 2008, 12:28:01 PM »

I have been reading posts about keys, what is that all about?

I'm invisible

TVPolice - there was a chat record between Amy and Casey where they talk about getting 10 keys made. 

O/T - the avatar you tried to upload actually belongs to another poster (already taken).  I was going to fix it for you until I discovered it belonged to someone that has been posting here for 3 1/2 years.  The group of Xmas avatars CBB posted are actually ones already taken.  Don't feel bad, a couple of other new monkeys have made the same mistake.  Why don't you find another original normal avatar and CBB, Brandi or I will dress you up for Xmas.

TVPolice:

Yesterday you were using this avatar and I looked at it and thought, how on earth would someone dress that up for Christmas:

LOL I took on the challenge:

Now i see you found a different avatar today.
You are welcome to use it if you like. If not, I will donate it to CBB's Christmas avatar collection Smile

Good morning monkeys! I am almost caught up reading!

Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1311 on: December 02, 2008, 12:31:49 PM »

Does anyone know what legal restrictions apply to delaying a trial? Can counsel on either side ask for delays for an unlimited period of time? Or does the law specify a maximum number of days of delay?

I guess what I really want to know is where does "right to a fair trial" intersect with "right to a speedy trail" ?

I've been watching the media coverage of this case like I'd watch a car wreck. It's horrible, tragic, and morbid... and I can't look away. I was rather excited to find this forum because I can see you understand the fascination. My thanks to all the monkeys who post documents/photos/links. And, of course, my thanks to everybody for making this cage a safe and sane environment.

This is my first post, so please let me know if everything looks ok, or, more importantly, if it doesn't 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: December 02, 2008, 12:32:34 PM »

Janet.. You are so helpful and organized, I have no idea how you can post info so fast when someone asks a question. Hope you're DIL is feeling better physically, I know emotion wise that takes much more time for healing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: December 02, 2008, 12:34:08 PM »

I just left the site wher the KC X pic was found.The photo has been photshopped at each eyebrow to neaten them up . When compared to the many other pictures of her I notice that her brows are kind of scaggy in that area. I think it IS her with some touch ups to make her eyes really bang out of the picture. My intention was to search the site for more pics of her , but, ewww. I couldn't handle it. I felt like I was marooned on Skank Island.

Yes, I believe it is Casey but that the photo has been airbrushed to clean up areas and enhance others.

Klaas, I just emailed you. Could you send me the link to the site the photo came from?

Thanks,

Sundance

For some reason I cannot send any emails out via hotmail right now, it says the system is too busy. I'll try again in a bit.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: December 02, 2008, 12:35:18 PM »

I have been reading posts about keys, what is that all about?

I'm invisible

TVPolice - there was a chat record between Amy and Casey where they talk about getting 10 keys made. 

O/T - the avatar you tried to upload actually belongs to another poster (already taken).  I was going to fix it for you until I discovered it belonged to someone that has been posting here for 3 1/2 years.  The group of Xmas avatars CBB posted are actually ones already taken.  Don't feel bad, a couple of other new monkeys have made the same mistake.  Why don't you find another original normal avatar and CBB, Brandi or I will dress you up for Xmas.

TVPolice:

Yesterday you were using this avatar and I looked at it and thought, how on earth would someone dress that up for Christmas:

LOL I took on the challenge:

Now i see you found a different avatar today.
You are welcome to use it if you like. If not, I will donate it to CBB's Christmas avatar collection Smile

Good morning monkeys! I am almost caught up reading!

Brandi, you do such a good job, you must be a graphic artist! How do you get the picture in your signature, i tried to do it with mine & royally screwed it up!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: December 02, 2008, 12:36:18 PM »

Sundance

no rose: a quickie I made for zoe, if you want it:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: December 02, 2008, 12:36:27 PM »

Does anyone know what legal restrictions apply to delaying a trial? Can counsel on either side ask for delays for an unlimited period of time? Or does the law specify a maximum number of days of delay?

I guess what I really want to know is where does "right to a fair trial" intersect with "right to a speedy trail" ?

I've been watching the media coverage of this case like I'd watch a car wreck. It's horrible, tragic, and morbid... and I can't look away. I was rather excited to find this forum because I can see you understand the fascination. My thanks to all the monkeys who post documents/photos/links. And, of course, my thanks to everybody for making this cage a safe and sane environment.

This is my first post, so please let me know if everything looks ok, or, more importantly, if it doesn't 

Welcome Brachiate - I don't have the answers to your questions.  Normally the defense will request a speedy trial, in this case the defense appears to be wanting a delay.  Not sure why.  From all I've heard the prosecution believes it has a solid case.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: December 02, 2008, 12:37:00 PM »

Welcome, either side can ask for a delay, but I'm not sure if there is a maximum number of days. I figured there would be a delay from the defense, I don't think they have some of the evidence from the FBI.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1318 on: December 02, 2008, 12:39:12 PM »

WARNING - if you get an Antispywear 2009 Pop up - detecting viruses - you are infected! This antispywear 2009 is a new and tricky little bugger.  Do not buy it!!! You can call Microsoft at (866) 727-2338 (be prepared to wait a while) and they will help you remove it.  Many virus protectors are not detecting it!! 

Here is a link to from Microsoft to scan your computer!  They ask you to perform the scan before you call!

http://onecare.live.com/site/en-us/center/howsafe.htm

Warning - If your Computer Does This When Downloading Files .....  You Know it's Been Infected With Some $h!*

LOL !!  That's great!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: December 02, 2008, 12:39:20 PM »

Sundance

no rose: a quickie I made for zoe, if you want it:

Oh I love it, thank-you. My daughter, bless her just put a holly on the picture, I didn't really care for it, but I didn't want to hurt her feelings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.