April 27, 2024, 11:17:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #67  (Read 340101 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1320 on: December 02, 2008, 12:39:30 PM »

Does anyone know what legal restrictions apply to delaying a trial? Can counsel on either side ask for delays for an unlimited period of time? Or does the law specify a maximum number of days of delay?

I guess what I really want to know is where does "right to a fair trial" intersect with "right to a speedy trail" ?

I've been watching the media coverage of this case like I'd watch a car wreck. It's horrible, tragic, and morbid... and I can't look away. I was rather excited to find this forum because I can see you understand the fascination. My thanks to all the monkeys who post documents/photos/links. And, of course, my thanks to everybody for making this cage a safe and sane environment.

This is my first post, so please let me know if everything looks ok, or, more importantly, if it doesn't 
Welcome, either side can ask for a delay, but I'm not sure if there is a maximum number of days. I figured there would be a delay from the defense, I don't think they have some of the evidence from the FBI.
No Rose, did you see the wreath Brandi made for your Zoe?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1321 on: December 02, 2008, 12:39:32 PM »

Brachiate:

I don't have time atm to consider/research the answers to your post (I will try to soon) but I want to welcome you to the cage!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1322 on: December 02, 2008, 12:41:18 PM »

Why is Cindy stressing that she was not home when her email was allegedly hacked?  Its not like a hacker would break into someones home to get into her email.  Would Yahoo really divulge any part of a check into hacking?   Couldn't that be considered breaking their privacy agreement with customers?   Doesn't it take a subpoena to get a service provider to reveal any activity on an account?

We can already pretty much assume that Lee had passwords to all the Anthony computers, including email passwords.  How many other people did the A's share with?  This just doesn't sound like a hacking, it sounds more like a betrayal by a relative/friend.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1323 on: December 02, 2008, 12:41:52 PM »

Does anyone know what legal restrictions apply to delaying a trial? Can counsel on either side ask for delays for an unlimited period of time? Or does the law specify a maximum number of days of delay?

I guess what I really want to know is where does "right to a fair trial" intersect with "right to a speedy trail" ?

I've been watching the media coverage of this case like I'd watch a car wreck. It's horrible, tragic, and morbid... and I can't look away. I was rather excited to find this forum because I can see you understand the fascination. My thanks to all the monkeys who post documents/photos/links. And, of course, my thanks to everybody for making this cage a safe and sane environment.

This is my first post, so please let me know if everything looks ok, or, more importantly, if it doesn't 
Welcome, either side can ask for a delay, but I'm not sure if there is a maximum number of days. I figured there would be a delay from the defense, I don't think they have some of the evidence from the FBI.
Love it, my daughter tried to help last night with the holly at the bottom of the picture. Neither one of us know how to do much, when it comes to things like that. Joe looks adorable.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1324 on: December 02, 2008, 12:45:07 PM »

Brachiate

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: December 02, 2008, 12:45:56 PM »

Sorry for the O/T .. just answering a question from Monken:

Thanks for the compliment, no I am not a professional graphic artist, it is just a hobby of mine.

To get an image in your signature line here, go to Profile at the top ...click on "Forum Profile Information" on the left and scroll down to sig. You add an image file by using the tags with the location of the image file in between the tags. Then click "change profile" at the bottom.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1326 on: December 02, 2008, 12:47:54 PM »

Love it, my daughter tried to help last night with the holly at the bottom of the picture. Neither one of us know how to do much, when it comes to things like that. Joe looks adorable.
Oh that is sweet of your daughter. I don't know how to do anything either. Thanks, I think he looks just like your Zoe. I still see her and think she is Joe. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: December 02, 2008, 12:48:33 PM »

Why is Cindy stressing that she was not home when her email was allegedly hacked?  Its not like a hacker would break into someones home to get into her email.  Would Yahoo really divulge any part of a check into hacking?   Couldn't that be considered breaking their privacy agreement with customers?   Doesn't it take a subpoena to get a service provider to reveal any activity on an account?

We can already pretty much assume that Lee had passwords to all the Anthony computers, including email passwords.  How many other people did the A's share with?  This just doesn't sound like a hacking, it sounds more like a betrayal by a relative/friend.

As I see it, it's just Cindy being Cindy. Blaming others at every chance she gets. The FBI is investigating, I believe, thanks to Kathy Belich for calling them. (and calling Cindy's bluff!)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: December 02, 2008, 12:51:54 PM »

Janet.. You are so helpful and organized, I have no idea how you can post info so fast when someone asks a question. Hope you're DIL is feeling better physically, I know emotion wise that takes much more time for healing.

Thank you no rose colored glasses

The SM search engine, my documents search engine and the google option are very helpful when you remember or figure out the keywords.

My DIL is back at work in her role as a teacher this morning and ... I think that is a very good thing.  A Christmas school production happens in two weeks and ... lots to do.

Thank you for asking.

Janet
9:50 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sundance
Scared Monkey

OMGWTF??

« Reply #1329 on: December 02, 2008, 12:52:20 PM »

Oops, sorry Toy, I messed up your quote.

Not enough caffeine in my system yet.

Or maybe I need some banana pudding??

Sundance
I'm not Toy, but sure appreciate your input on the ten keys, thanks.

You are most welcome!  We monkeyfolk have to help each other.

I have flying monkeys. Don't make me use them.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: December 02, 2008, 12:53:17 PM »

I really enjoy viewing the creative avatars that are posted.

We are missing one..... We need one with jail bars, and Casey behind.  In front...awww maybe a bit of coal????  Or you can be creative and maybe add another 'want' of hers.  Maybe a 'hunk'.

Thanks,

Sundance
Scared Monkey

OMGWTF??

« Reply #1331 on: December 02, 2008, 12:54:59 PM »

I just left the site wher the KC X pic was found.The photo has been photshopped at each eyebrow to neaten them up . When compared to the many other pictures of her I notice that her brows are kind of scaggy in that area. I think it IS her with some touch ups to make her eyes really bang out of the picture. My intention was to search the site for more pics of her , but, ewww. I couldn't handle it. I felt like I was marooned on Skank Island.

Yes, I believe it is Casey but that the photo has been airbrushed to clean up areas and enhance others.

Klaas, I just emailed you. Could you send me the link to the site the photo came from?

Thanks,

Sundance

For some reason I cannot send any emails out via hotmail right now, it says the system is too busy. I'll try again in a bit.

Thanks so much!

I have flying monkeys. Don't make me use them.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1332 on: December 02, 2008, 12:55:10 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Text Messages Show Casey Anthony Frustrated With Mother`s Duties
Aired November 17, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: With me, before I lose him, I want to go to Dr. Henry Lee, who is taking time out of his travel schedule to join us tonight. You know Dr. Henry Lee originally probably from the Orenthal James Simpson double murder trial, forensic scientist. He has examined Casey Anthony`s car. He is a consultant on the Anthony defense team. Dr. Lee?

DR. HENRY LEE, FORENSIC SCIENTIST, CONSULTANT TO ANTHONY DEFENSE: Yes. How are you, Nancy?

GRACE: Friend.

LEE: I haven`t talked to you for a while.

GRACE: I know. I`ve been missing you, Dr. Lee. It`s nice to hear your voice. So did the car still stink to high heaven when you examined it?

LEE: Yes, when I examine the car, it still have the odor.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/17/ng.01.html

Casey Anthony's Attorneys Examine Car
Attorney Brings In World-Renowned Forensics Expert
POSTED: 12:28 pm EST November 14, 2008
UPDATED: 4:10 pm EST November 14, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- While the search continues for Caylee Anthony, attorneys for the girl's mother are examining the source of the evidence that led to murder charges in the case.

Jose Baez arrived at the Orange County Sheriff's Office with forensic experts on Friday morning to see Casey Anthony's car and conduct their own investigation

Baez was joined by Dr. Henry Lee, a world-renowned forensics expert to conduct the investigation. Lee was involved in the O.J. Simpson murder case and the disappearance of JonBenet Ramsey.

Lee has been known to find the tiniest of clues and has worked before without the body of a victim.

Baez had filed a motion to gain access to the vehicle to conduct his own tests. The car has been in police custody since July.

Investigators have previously said they believe the car housed the decomposing body of Caylee. They said a stain was found in the trunk of the car, and there was a smell of decomposing flesh.

Further tests also revealed traces of chloroform.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17981189/detail.html

Thanks Janet...has there been a report of Koblinski (sp) examining the car? would that be necessary since Dr Lee has examined it already?

O/T I need some of that Canadian air here.. Dang floridians sent us a warm front and wiped out my White Christmas 

Hey Sea Searcher~who are you calling a damn floridian????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: December 02, 2008, 12:55:19 PM »

As I see it, it's just Cindy being Cindy. Blaming others at every chance she gets. The FBI is investigating, I believe, thanks to Kathy Belich for calling them. (and calling Cindy's bluff!)
I agree. It will be interesting if the account was hacked. I really when hearing it thought maybe it was something Cindy sent and then regretted so she used hacking as an excuse.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: December 02, 2008, 12:57:54 PM »

I really enjoy viewing the creative avatars that are posted.

We are missing one..... We need one with jail bars, and Casey behind.  In front...awww maybe a bit of coal????  Or you can be creative and maybe add another 'want' of hers.  Maybe a 'hunk'.

Thanks,

Well, I threw this together the day the hair brush incident was revealed, guess I could fix it up for Christmas. LOL

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: December 02, 2008, 01:01:47 PM »

Good Morning Monks...old and new....we have been away for the past 9 days...couldn't get/stay on the internet...would someone, anyone PLEASE fill me in on any happenings in the past 9 days....PLEASE

oh ya..

joesamas's doggy is feeling much better 

and almost everyone is in there Christmas outfits thanks to Klaas & Brandi 

I think that's it..

...and CBB!!!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1336 on: December 02, 2008, 01:03:27 PM »

o/t Brandi, I hate to bother you but I have no idea how to put the pic you fixed for me, in my profile.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: December 02, 2008, 01:04:13 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Text Messages Show Casey Anthony Frustrated With Mother`s Duties
Aired November 17, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: With me, before I lose him, I want to go to Dr. Henry Lee, who is taking time out of his travel schedule to join us tonight. You know Dr. Henry Lee originally probably from the Orenthal James Simpson double murder trial, forensic scientist. He has examined Casey Anthony`s car. He is a consultant on the Anthony defense team. Dr. Lee?

DR. HENRY LEE, FORENSIC SCIENTIST, CONSULTANT TO ANTHONY DEFENSE: Yes. How are you, Nancy?

GRACE: Friend.

LEE: I haven`t talked to you for a while.

GRACE: I know. I`ve been missing you, Dr. Lee. It`s nice to hear your voice. So did the car still stink to high heaven when you examined it?

LEE: Yes, when I examine the car, it still have the odor.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/17/ng.01.html

Casey Anthony's Attorneys Examine Car
Attorney Brings In World-Renowned Forensics Expert
POSTED: 12:28 pm EST November 14, 2008
UPDATED: 4:10 pm EST November 14, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- While the search continues for Caylee Anthony, attorneys for the girl's mother are examining the source of the evidence that led to murder charges in the case.

Jose Baez arrived at the Orange County Sheriff's Office with forensic experts on Friday morning to see Casey Anthony's car and conduct their own investigation

Baez was joined by Dr. Henry Lee, a world-renowned forensics expert to conduct the investigation. Lee was involved in the O.J. Simpson murder case and the disappearance of JonBenet Ramsey.

Lee has been known to find the tiniest of clues and has worked before without the body of a victim.

Baez had filed a motion to gain access to the vehicle to conduct his own tests. The car has been in police custody since July.

Investigators have previously said they believe the car housed the decomposing body of Caylee. They said a stain was found in the trunk of the car, and there was a smell of decomposing flesh.

Further tests also revealed traces of chloroform.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17981189/detail.html

Thanks Janet...has there been a report of Koblinski (sp) examining the car? would that be necessary since Dr Lee has examined it already?

O/T I need some of that Canadian air here.. Dang floridians sent us a warm front and wiped out my White Christmas 

Sea Searcher ... IIRC Koblinski claimed on Nancy Grace last week that he had not seen the evidence.  I do believe that he has been unofficially replaced by Henry Lee.  A contract may be the reason that he appears to be still in the picture.

The weather in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia has been nothing to brag about in the past few days.  Rain ... rain and ... more rain.  If the sun would only peek through ... it would give me such a lift.

It is a myth that all of Canada is covered with snow at this time of the year.  In my neck of the woods ... we only experience a few good snowfalls each winter.  However ... a three hour drive west to Whistler or ... a three hour drive east to interior of the Province allows the men in my life great snowboarding.   

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1338 on: December 02, 2008, 01:06:46 PM »

Hey Sea Searcher~who are you calling a damn floridian????

LOL...I said dang...not damn.... one is said with affection 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: December 02, 2008, 01:06:57 PM »

o/t Brandi, I hate to bother you but I have no idea how to put the pic you fixed for me, in my profile.
Click on Profile at the top of this page, then go to "Forum Profile Information" on the left ... then under Picture, click the "I will upload my own picture" option and add the below URL to it. Then scroll down to the bottom and click the "Change profile" button. And, voila! Your avatar is updated.  http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/zoe.gif

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.