April 27, 2024, 12:56:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267855 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1160 on: December 04, 2008, 07:44:13 PM »

Ya know, I absolutely listened, ya know, to Lee's tape, ya know???Absolutely.............it was all code talk. What the heck???!!! ya know?
Maybe NG will be able to explain what they were trying to accomplish because I don't have clue. I'm thinking they knew the video was going to released to the public and just wanted to muddy the waters.

You got it!

They knew the videos were public record. And now they have been released. They knew that all along; I remember Casey mentioning that she knew that.
I'm going to re-listen to Lee's b/c his voice was so low I could hardly hear him. Maybe it's my ears, i have a hard time hearing certain pitches. BUT why talk in code? Lee has no access to any info that LE doesn't have. They can fill in the blanks, no problem!! Strange thing I caught was he was talking about how they had been following a certain thing but now it's changed. Wondering if it's the "script" everyone has been speculating about?

Then he states that "those two people" who KC told prior to "reaching out" to Mom, he found them and they exist and KC seems honestly surprised and said Wow, good to know!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1161 on: December 04, 2008, 07:44:26 PM »

Am I crazy? I kinda feel like George could have gotten her to talk? I am so confused. I feel sorry for him, then I don't. I feel like he helped Casey with dumping the body, but now I don't. I really believe he is trying to be the good cop and get her to confess. Maybe I am CRAZY.   

I agree.  I think this man loves his daughter.  I think he is not a man that harmed his daughter or granddaughter in any way.  I will not believe otherwise.  Not father of the year.  But still....  He is really struggling. 

"Caylee should be everyone's concern"  Casey says but she didn't care enough to report the situation until 31 days later!  That just pisses me off!  I can't take it!!!!!
I'm glad I am not the only other person who thinks that. But he has just done other things that are kind of suspect. But it could be Cindy is pulling the puppet strings and George is the puppet.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1162 on: December 04, 2008, 07:45:22 PM »

Why did George have to go before a judge or did is not hear him correctly in the third video?
I wondered about that also, hopefully we will get an answer.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: December 04, 2008, 07:45:48 PM »

Ya know, I absolutely listened, ya know, to Lee's tape, ya know???Absolutely.............it was all code talk. What the heck???!!! ya know?

Maybe NG will be able to explain what they were trying to accomplish because I don't have clue. I'm thinking they knew the video was going to released to the public and just wanted to muddy the waters.

You got it!

They knew the videos were public record. And now they have been released. They knew that all along; I remember Casey mentioning that she knew that.
I haven't heard Lee's tape. Is it worth listening too or should I go back to trying to clean house?
Mmmmm, listen to it after you clean my house.

That there's funny!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1164 on: December 04, 2008, 07:45:52 PM »

Am I crazy? I kinda feel like George could have gotten her to talk? I am so confused. I feel sorry for him, then I don't. I feel like he helped Casey with dumping the body, but now I don't. I really believe he is trying to be the good cop and get her to confess. Maybe I am CRAZY.   

No, I don't think you are crazy!  At first it seemed that the Anthony's were gonna play good cop bad cop, to help LE get Casey to talk.  I betcha if Cindy had let George, it could have worked.  Seems Cindy didn't play along tho, she wasn't being the bad cop part.  Need both, working back and forth, for that to work.  That's the way it first appeared to me like.  Then we realized that placating Casey seemed to be the way G & C typically treats her, and it didn't seem like a g/b cop routine anymore.  It morphed into stupidity and has only gone downhill since.  IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: December 04, 2008, 07:46:04 PM »

I appreciate that some of you are writing what you hear in those videos, cuz my comp is 'sound impaired' with no speakers or sound card.  Reading about what's being said helps those of us who cannot hear or play the videos.  Thanks!   

Consider yourself lucky that you didn't subject yourself to the torture of having heard the videos. I've heard enough to last a lifetime. Especially painful was the one of GA and KC exchanging compliments on what great parents they all were and how much they all loved each other. And then the one with LA and KC playing detective in code with LA talking in monotone and KC almost ecstatic in her performance for the camera. What a charade.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: December 04, 2008, 07:46:58 PM »

You got it!

I'm going to re-listen to Lee's b/c his voice was so low I could hardly hear him. Maybe it's my ears, i have a hard time hearing certain pitches. BUT why talk in code? Lee has no access to any info that LE doesn't have. They can fill in the blanks, no problem!! Strange thing I caught was he was talking about how they had been following a certain thing but now it's changed. Wondering if it's the "script" everyone has been speculating about?

Then he states that "those two people" who KC told prior to "reaching out" to Mom, he found them and they exist and KC seems honestly surprised and said Wow, good to know!!!
Arrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhh Reaching out! My ears are on fire

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1167 on: December 04, 2008, 07:48:49 PM »

I agree.  I think this man loves his daughter.  I think he is not a man that harmed his daughter or granddaughter in any way.  I will not believe otherwise.  Not father of the year.  But still....  He is really struggling. 

"Caylee should be everyone's concern"  Casey says but she didn't care enough to report the situation until 31 days later!  That just pisses me off!  I can't take it!!!!!
I'm glad I am not the only other person who thinks that. But he has just done other things that are kind of suspect. But it could be Cindy is pulling the puppet strings and George is the puppet.

My own mother is very domineering. My dad is not.  He escapes by hunting and playing his guitar.  IMO George is escaping by throwing himself into "searching" for Caylee.  Doing the best he can.

I think that Cindy is pulling his strings.

CAsey is not interested in hearing about the signs, the searches, the missing kids things.  She is like "That's great Dad" 
I would be all about thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you! 
She is a witch

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1168 on: December 04, 2008, 07:48:52 PM »

I haven't heard Lee's tape. Is it worth listening too or should I go back to trying to clean house?

Mmmmm, listen to it after you clean my house.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: December 04, 2008, 07:48:58 PM »

Nonoono., I didn't get to listen to it, I just wanted you to clean my house.  ahahahahahahahha

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: December 04, 2008, 07:50:17 PM »

No, I don't think you are crazy!  At first it seemed that the Anthony's were gonna play good cop bad cop, to help LE get Casey to talk.  I betcha if Cindy had let George, it could have worked.  Seems Cindy didn't play along tho, she wasn't being the bad cop part.  Need both, working back and forth, for that to work.  That's the way it first appeared to me like.  Then we realized that placating Casey seemed to be the way G & C typically treats her, and it didn't seem like a g/b cop routine anymore.  It morphed into stupidity and has only gone downhill since.  IMO.

I agree Wyks, my mom was the good cop, my dad the bad cop. Really didn't need my mom to do anything, she would send my dad in the room for a talk. That was worse than confession with a priest before Easter.  My dad could give me the look and truth and/or guilt would just pour out.  God I love my Daddy!!!!

JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1171 on: December 04, 2008, 07:51:21 PM »

ITA!!

And why in the hell is Casey so chipper and happy while speaking to her family? I mean shes in jail for gods sake but this laughter and smiling from her is just maddening. If she knew these tapes would be released dont ya think she would have played sad just a bit? UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE!!! Or I guess shes playing strong and nothing is wrong for her family. 

From Day One..
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: December 04, 2008, 07:52:23 PM »

You got it!

Arrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhh Reaching out! My ears are on fire

Here I come....
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1173 on: December 04, 2008, 07:52:46 PM »

I appreciate that some of you are writing what you hear in those videos, cuz my comp is 'sound impaired' with no speakers or sound card.  Reading about what's being said helps those of us who cannot hear or play the videos.  Thanks!   

Consider yourself lucky that you didn't subject yourself to the torture of having heard the videos. I've heard enough to last a lifetime. Especially painful was the one of GA and KC exchanging compliments on what great parents they all were and how much they all loved each other. And then the one with LA and KC playing detective in code with LA talking in monotone and KC almost ecstatic in her performance for the camera. What a charade.

Am kinda glad I'm missing all that.    

The stuff in code tho, that interests me.  Would love to help crack that!   

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1174 on: December 04, 2008, 07:54:01 PM »

ITA!!

And why in the hell is Casey so chipper and happy while speaking to her family? I mean shes in jail for gods sake but this laughter and smiling from her is just maddening. If she knew these tapes would be released dont ya think she would have played sad just a bit? UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE!!! Or I guess shes playing strong and nothing is wrong for her family. 

She is just so detached from all of it.  It is so obvious that she doesn't want Caylee found.  But that she may be feeling a bit guilty here talking to george.  She keeps talking about Caylee in the past tense.... 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1175 on: December 04, 2008, 07:54:19 PM »

I think they all thought they could break her... 

From Day One..
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: December 04, 2008, 07:54:30 PM »

My own mother is very domineering. My dad is not.  He escapes by hunting and playing his guitar.  IMO George is escaping by throwing himself into "searching" for Caylee.  Doing the best he can.

I think that Cindy is pulling his strings.

CAsey is not interested in hearing about the signs, the searches, the missing kids things.  She is like "That's great Dad" 
I would be all about thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you! 
She is a witch
Shes pure evil. Plain and simple. I believe too George is escaping. Wouldn't you if you had to be around Cindy all day? JMO

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: December 04, 2008, 07:55:44 PM »

Nonoono., I didn't get to listen to it, I just wanted you to clean my house.  ahahahahahahahha
Bet yours is cleaner than mine. Been sick for the last two weeks and had a sick dog. I'll trade! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1178 on: December 04, 2008, 07:55:48 PM »

I agree Wyks, my mom was the good cop, my dad the bad cop. Really didn't need my mom to do anything, she would send my dad in the room for a talk. That was worse than confession with a priest before Easter My dad could give me the look and truth and/or guilt would just pour out.  God I love my Daddy!!!!

I hear ya!!  And the part I bolded in blue, ahahahahaha, too funny!   

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: December 04, 2008, 07:56:15 PM »

I feel one of two things..  possibly both. He's a dad. He is trying to be supportive, and show his love- my dad would probably be over doing it like George is, if I were in Casey's position.   BUT he's also trying to figure out where the heck Caylee is, and he knows Casey is the only one who can bring her home.  I think he's trying to pour on the praise, in the hopes she feels guilt and will crack down- either with him, or later with somebody else.   Notice how every time he says something about Caylee coming home, Casey cranks up the water works?    She's probably thinking something like "You morons! She's not coming home!!"  (In a guilt-ridden way, of course  )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.