April 27, 2024, 06:06:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267887 times)
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1180 on: December 04, 2008, 07:56:32 PM »

Am I crazy? I kinda feel like George could have gotten her to talk? I am so confused. I feel sorry for him, then I don't. I feel like he helped Casey with dumping the body, but now I don't. I really believe he is trying to be the good cop and get her to confess. Maybe I am CRAZY.   

I agree.  I think this man loves his daughter.  I think he is not a man that harmed his daughter or granddaughter in any way.  I will not believe otherwise.  Not father of the year.  But still....  He is really struggling. 

"Caylee should be everyone's concern"  Casey says but she didn't care enough to report the situation until 31 days later!  That just pisses me off!  I can't take it!!!!!
I'm glad I am not the only other person who thinks that. But he has just done other things that are kind of suspect. But it could be Cindy is pulling the puppet strings and George is the puppet.

My own mother is very domineering. My dad is not.  He escapes by hunting and playing his guitar.  IMO George is escaping by throwing himself into "searching" for Caylee.  Doing the best he can.

I think that Cindy is pulling his strings.

CAsey is not interested in hearing about the signs, the searches, the missing kids things.  She is like "That's great Dad" 
I would be all about thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you! 
She is a witch
Shes pure evil. Plain and simple. I believe too George is escaping. Wouldn't you if you had to be around Cindy all day? JMO

::MonkeyNoNo::Yep...

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1181 on: December 04, 2008, 07:57:27 PM »

Am I crazy? I kinda feel like George could have gotten her to talk? I am so confused. I feel sorry for him, then I don't. I feel like he helped Casey with dumping the body, but now I don't. I really believe he is trying to be the good cop and get her to confess. Maybe I am CRAZY.   

I agree.  I think this man loves his daughter.  I think he is not a man that harmed his daughter or granddaughter in any way.  I will not believe otherwise.  Not father of the year.  But still....  He is really struggling. 

"Caylee should be everyone's concern"  Casey says but she didn't care enough to report the situation until 31 days later!  That just pisses me off!  I can't take it!!!!!
ITA!!

And why in the hell is Casey so chipper and happy while speaking to her family? I mean shes in jail for gods sake but this laughter and smiling from her is just maddening. If she knew these tapes would be released dont ya think she would have played sad just a bit? UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE!!! Or I guess shes playing strong and nothing is wrong for her family. 

She is just so detached from all of it.  It is so obvious that she doesn't want Caylee found.  But that she may be feeling a bit guilty here talking to george.  She keeps talking about Caylee in the past tense.... 
Yep, right off the bat too. Never fails.

From Day One..
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: December 04, 2008, 07:57:37 PM »

She is just so detached from all of it.  It is so obvious that she doesn't want Caylee found.  But that she may be feeling a bit guilty here talking to george.  She keeps talking about Caylee in the past tense.... 

Yeah.. notice how many times she says "that little girl"? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: December 04, 2008, 07:57:43 PM »

Hello Monkeys,  I have  something I would like to share,   I have been running around today like crazy and trying to listen to these tapes all at the same time, I had to go uptown to look for a certain color light that I wanted to put on my tree that Im trying to put up, and who should I run into.......sock monkey....hanging up all over the store so I said Hello and had my daughter take a picture of them with her cell phone....then I came back home to put up the tree, and cook supper and listen to these tapes.....My daughter was standing behind me as I started listening to the tapes and when casey started crying, I heard sniffling behind me and My daughter was crying to, and she said OMG this is so sad, she missies her daughter, so I can see how Cindy could be swayed by Casey, I had to explain some things to my daughter about how some people can lie and make you believe it......after she listened for awhile, all of a sudden she said,   now I see Mom,   why do they keep calling Caylee ( that little girl), and I said , thats one of the things Im talking about,  weird indeed,  After awhile, my daughter said............Why wont she just tell them where the baby is if she knows she's alive and let the Police handle the rest..........after a few seconds of thinking about her question she said,,,really quietly, because she's not alive anymore, and walked off.............I just thought I would share that with everybody...it took her awhile but even she figured it out by herself!!!!!!!!so why cant the Anthony's...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1184 on: December 04, 2008, 07:59:30 PM »

No, I don't think you are crazy!  At first it seemed that the Anthony's were gonna play good cop bad cop, to help LE get Casey to talk.  I betcha if Cindy had let George, it could have worked.  Seems Cindy didn't play along tho, she wasn't being the bad cop part.  Need both, working back and forth, for that to work.  That's the way it first appeared to me like.  Then we realized that placating Casey seemed to be the way G & C typically treats her, and it didn't seem like a g/b cop routine anymore.  It morphed into stupidity and has only gone downhill since.  IMO.

I agree Wyks, my mom was the good cop, my dad the bad cop. Really didn't need my mom to do anything, she would send my dad in the room for a talk. That was worse than confession with a priest before Easter My dad could give me the look and truth and/or guilt would just pour out.  God I love my Daddy!!!!

I hear ya!!  And the part I bolded in blue, ahahahahaha, too funny!   

Yep, I will admit I wait until the last Saturday before Good Friday to go to confession. Now it will be worse. My priest was an old decrepit fellow, now the one we have is my age and hardline. I hate to think of what my pentance will be this year. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: December 04, 2008, 08:00:07 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1186 on: December 04, 2008, 08:01:26 PM »

I raised my three sons alone, since they were 2, 4, and 6.  That was twenty two years ago.  So didn't have my ex around to play good cop bad cop.  But I had a best friend.  Heheheeeee.. She played bad cop whenever needed.  And the funniest part is that it still holds to this day!  My middle son (26) was thinking about doing something pretty stupid a couple of months ago, and I just mentioned, 'why don't you call XXXXX and talk it over with her?'  His eyes bugged out like this:     He then changed his mind.  Amazing...   

Too bad Casey doesn't have someone in her life to do this with her.  I betcha any one of several of us could get the truth outta her in a new york second!  heh.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: December 04, 2008, 08:02:05 PM »

Hello Monkeys,  I have  something I would like to share,   I have been running around today like crazy and trying to listen to these tapes all at the same time, I had to go uptown to look for a certain color light that I wanted to put on my tree that Im trying to put up, and who should I run into.......sock monkey....hanging up all over the store so I said Hello and had my daughter take a picture of them with her cell phone....then I came back home to put up the tree, and cook supper and listen to these tapes.....My daughter was standing behind me as I started listening to the tapes and when casey started crying, I heard sniffling behind me and My daughter was crying to, and she said OMG this is so sad, she missies her daughter, so I can see how Cindy could be swayed by Casey, I had to explain some things to my daughter about how some people can lie and make you believe it......after she listened for awhile, all of a sudden she said,   now I see Mom,   why do they keep calling Caylee ( that little girl), and I said , thats one of the things Im talking about,  weird indeed,  After awhile, my daughter said............Why wont she just tell them where the baby is if she knows she's alive and let the Police handle the rest..........after a few seconds of thinking about her question she said,,,really quietly, because she's not alive anymore, and walked off.............I just thought I would share that with everybody...it took her awhile but even she figured it out by herself!!!!!!!!so why cant the Anthony's...
Your daughter knows the truth as do the Anthony's they just won't admit it to save their sorry daughter's A**

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: December 04, 2008, 08:05:12 PM »

I raised my three sons alone, since they were 2, 4, and 6.  That was twenty two years ago.  So didn't have my ex around to play good cop bad cop.  But I had a best friend.  Heheheeeee.. She played bad cop whenever needed.  And the funniest part is that it still holds to this day!  My middle son (26) was thinking about doing something pretty stupid a couple of months ago, and I just mentioned, 'why don't you call XXXXX and talk it over with her?'  His eyes bugged out like this:     He then changed his mind.  Amazing...   

Too bad Casey doesn't have someone in her life to do this with her.  I betcha any one of several of us could get the truth outta her in a new york second!  heh.

My parents divorced when I was 7, I got a new stepdad and stepmom. Good lord they all had their roles as good cop/bad cop. Except they couldn't all be in the same room until we were in our twenties. We got the business at home, then on the weekend at my Dad's house. And I thank GOD that is how it was and never questioned it.

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: December 04, 2008, 08:07:21 PM »

Is it bad that I can see why Cindy and George believe Casey? I know she's full of shit don't get me wrong but Casey is very convincing.

!~*Mar*~!

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1190 on: December 04, 2008, 08:07:39 PM »

Casey always says things like "I want to go home" and "I just want to get out of here."  She never says "I miss my daughter and want her home".  So, so guilty!!!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1191 on: December 04, 2008, 08:09:57 PM »

My parents divorced when I was 7, I got a new stepdad and stepmom. Good lord they all had their roles as good cop/bad cop. Except they couldn't all be in the same room until we were in our twenties. We got the business at home, then on the weekend at my Dad's house. And I thank GOD that is how it was and never questioned it.

Wow!  You maybe had a few too many?     At least they cared enough to do that for you tho.  I'd rather err on the side of caution and being sure, than in hoping it gets taken care of by..  someone. 

I think the thing with Casey is that George and Cindy are trying to be her friend rather than her parents.  Seems they don't want to rock the boat, make her mad, etc.  Pfffft on that!  Gimme 5 minutes with her.   

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: December 04, 2008, 08:21:59 PM »

Is it me or is Casey telling Lee that he needs to check out Tony and his room mates....  Video 1 with him about 1/2 way through....

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: December 04, 2008, 08:22:47 PM »

Nonoono., I didn't get to listen to it, I just wanted you to clean my house.  ahahahahahahahha
Bet yours is cleaner than mine. Been sick for the last two weeks and had a sick dog. I'll trade! 
Okie dokie, but it comes with a room mate.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1194 on: December 04, 2008, 08:23:18 PM »

Is it bad that I can see why Cindy and George believe Casey? I know she's full of shit don't get me wrong but Casey is very convincing.

I don't think it's a "bad" thing, no.  Sociopaths can be VERY manipulative and convincing!  Even those who know better, who are on the alert for it, can still very easily get taken by them.  Am thinking this is one reason they get away with half the stuff they do, or more, cuz people (even if on the alert for it) don't see it coming and maybe are not even aware after the fact until later.  It's very frustrating!!  Especially to those standing by who aren't taken in one bit and not fooled by the sociopath.

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1195 on: December 04, 2008, 08:25:24 PM »

I don't think it's a "bad" thing, no.  Sociopaths can be VERY manipulative and convincing!  Even those who know better, who are on the alert for it, can still very easily get taken by them.  Am thinking this is one reason they get away with half the stuff they do, or more, cuz people (even if on the alert for it) don't see it coming and maybe are not even aware after the fact until later.  It's very frustrating!!  Especially to those standing by who aren't taken in one bit and not fooled by the sociopath.

I agree.  She can lie so convincingly and so easily...even knowing better, I can see how she could be believed.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: December 04, 2008, 08:25:31 PM »

She says that she is getting calls on her phone from Jacksonville, Miami, and up the east coast but doesn't know the area codes for those calls. 

Huh.....

Does she have a new kind of phone that shows a MAP instead of a caller Id?  Wow.  That is really something.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: December 04, 2008, 08:25:42 PM »

Anyone know who a child named Annabelle (sp) is, who she belongs to ?  Casey saying ZG watched her.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1198 on: December 04, 2008, 08:27:16 PM »

Is it me or is Casey telling Lee that he needs to check out Tony and his room mates....  Video 1 with him about 1/2 way through....
That's what it was sounding like, though all the code. This video was beyond strange Lee was playing Inspector Clouseau, while Casey was playing the giddy school girl.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: December 04, 2008, 08:28:35 PM »

Anyone know who a child named Annabelle (sp) is, who she belongs to ?  Casey saying ZG watched her.

I remember the name in reference to a playdate or something she had with her?...  I think

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.