April 27, 2024, 09:13:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267830 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1280 on: December 04, 2008, 09:36:10 PM »

Nighty night monkeys.  Don't let the bed bugs bite.  I am off to watch Thursday night T.V.  Grey's has started and I have to watch.  Was a huge fan but now it is just getting weird with this whole Izzy Denny thing.  Whatever.  Another glass of wine will help!  Ha!
Crazy show, tried watching it, too much drama. I work at a hospital. Only guys that look like movie stars work in the cath lab. GRRRRRRRRRR. Oh sorry. Doctors, not so hot. 

Don't you hate how Hollywood shows certain professions?  It's so not real!  I was a flight attendant when a movie with Gwenyth Paltrow came out.  It was called, "A View From Above."  Ugh!  It was unbearable to watch!  Btw, is Joe doing better?  Is he a blue heeler?

Lisa
Hey Lisa, yes I hate those kind of shows. Everyone that works at a doctor's office is either dumb, screwing a doctor, etc. I work for 13 docs, 11 of them being men and they are the greatest people. Not dogs like you see on TV, they love their wife, kids and what makes me grateful, they love their employees. I thank God every night for them. They (one) might yell at me once in a blue moon, but they treat us like family. Not like the crap you see on TV.

Yes he is a blue heeler. (don't tell him that, he thinks he is a person) 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1281 on: December 04, 2008, 09:36:17 PM »

Lee is creepy, I agree  but I really think he was taking what he was trying to do seriously and I also think after working on all this for awhile he came to understand just what a liar Casey really was, and has decided to keep his distance from the whole crazy bunch.....jmo!
I agree HH, I think he finally thought he had a "role" in this crazy arse family and it finally bit him in the butt. He has always been the odd man out and he thought that he finally could do his part. Maybe that is why he hasn't been around or maybe NOT. Skeletons always come back to haunt.

You know, isn't it strange that the whole family seems to put Lee into the father role? Like he is the only one that hasn't been in trouble or has a lick of sense. George wanted Lee to listen to the tapes that LE played him and even hid, like don't tell Lee I'm here.  Then KC is supposedly giving Lee all this good info and direction to go, like her parents are too stupid to follow directions. I think he figured it out early, presented what he found to his parents and the sh!t hit the fan at home. Fall in line Lee! That's NOT the story we are telling!

George and Cindy are poor role models.  It's like the blind leading the blind in that family.   They are the WHAT NOT TO DO when it comes to parenting.

Lisa
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: December 04, 2008, 09:36:36 PM »

Ah, but wouldn't it be sweet if Casey took the bait and told someone where she is before Baez could stop her or before they broke it to her that she is ineligible even if LP offered to bond her out?  Then LE would have Caylee for the trial and our ears would stop bleeding and we could all clean our houses before starting the 12 step program.

Oh how sweet that would be; but, I'm not holding my breath!   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: December 04, 2008, 09:37:08 PM »

Ah, but wouldn't it be sweet if Casey took the bait and told someone where she is before Baez could stop her or before they broke it to her that she is ineligible even if LP offered to bond her out?  Then LE would have Caylee for the trial and our ears would stop bleeding and we could all clean our houses before starting the 12 step program.

Yes, it'd be sweet. But we all know it ain't gonna happen.

Personally, I will not have a clean house and start attending that 12-step program until Caylee is resting where she should be and Casey's trial is over and she is resting, so to speak, where she should be.

JMO.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1284 on: December 04, 2008, 09:39:36 PM »

Personally, I will not have a clean house and start attending that 12-step program until Caylee is resting where she should be and Casey's trial is over and she is resting, so to speak, where she should be.

JMO.

It will be a bittersweet day when I hear the words, "We the jury find the defendent, Casey Marie Anthony, guilty of murder in the first degree..."

Lisa
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1285 on: December 04, 2008, 09:41:36 PM »

JMO.

It will be a bittersweet day when I hear the words, "We the jury find the defendent, Casey Marie Anthony, guilty of murder in the first degree..."

Lisa

That will be a good day.  A better day would be if Caylee was found.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1286 on: December 04, 2008, 09:42:00 PM »

AWW wouldn't that be great , as I sit here in front of my laptop for hours upons hours , reading and searching everyday for info on this case and the lastest breaking news , my butt has grown wided , i no longer have define  abs , my legs hurt when i get up and i have gain 10 lbs since July .......And Im smoking more than a pack a day . Can I sue the Anthony's?

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: December 04, 2008, 09:43:44 PM »

It appears that "Jeff" and "Juliet' are aware of something.

Janet

++++++

Transcript of phone call between Casey and Lee Anthony on July 26th 
 Last Edited: Monday, 28 Jul 2008, 9:02 PM EDT 
Created: Monday, 28 Jul 2008, 9:02 PM EDT 

LEE: Would you have had her, or anybody’s information, even Jeff that’s introduced you or Juliet that also or correct me is there anybody else that knew that you were searching for Caylee?

CASEY:  Outside of them, no.

LEE: Ok, outside Zani, Jeff, and Juliet, nobody else knew correct?

CASEY: I hadn’t talked to anyone else about it, no

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=58F12D4EC6FDDDC08650631EEE160EC4?contentId=7082866&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: December 04, 2008, 09:44:32 PM »

AWW wouldn't that be great , as I sit here in front of my laptop for hours upons hours , reading and searching everyday for info on this case and the lastest breaking news , my butt has grown wided , i no longer have define  abs , my legs hurt when i get up and i have gain 10 lbs since July .......And Im smoking more than a pack a day . Can I sue the Anthony's?

Sure!  The only thing that actually belongs to them is the dogs.   
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: December 04, 2008, 09:44:40 PM »

Anyone know who a child named Annabelle (sp) is, who she belongs to ?  Casey saying ZG watched her.

Casey spun that tale about "working" in mid-June to Cindy ...she said she, Juliette, Caylee, and Annabelle (Juliette's daughter) were staying at the Hard Rock Hotel for a conference. Remember? And Zanny had that accident in her car near Tampa on their way home. Even Cindy knew this was not true, but told LE the tale at one point.

Good memory. Too bad KC couldn't keep her lies in order though. In the video with GA and CA she admitted she had only gone out of town once in the last several months and that was to Coco beach. She's slippin.

She sure is. In today's released videos she told George and Cindy (this was on July 25, I think?) that "I haven't left the city since March..." she was referring to a trip to Jacksonville in March. Then she corrected herself and also mentioned a trip to Coco Beach in May.

She needs a better memory. Good thing for her she ain't talking. She'd stumble all over her lies.

It's got me wondering if the jury that tries this case is going to have to listen to days of conflicting statements by KC and the rest of her family. The lies play such a big part in all this. The lawyers keep saying lying does not a killer make, but in my eyes they are so damaging and have formed my opinion of all of the Ants.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1290 on: December 04, 2008, 09:44:47 PM »

JMO.

Lisa

That will be a good day.  A better day would be if Caylee was found.

I just have a feeling that Casey will be convicted before Caylee is found.  I think it will be awsome when Casey is found guilty, I'm just starting to think that poor little baby will never be found.

Lisa
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: December 04, 2008, 09:45:53 PM »

Yes !

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1292 on: December 04, 2008, 09:46:45 PM »

Let's sue for therapy and gym memberships!  I need to lose some weight and my brain is fried!

Lisa
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1293 on: December 04, 2008, 09:48:46 PM »

Let's sue for therapy and gym memberships!  I need to lose some weight and my brain is fried!

Lisa

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1294 on: December 04, 2008, 09:48:53 PM »

Janet

++++++

LEE: Would you have had her, or anybody’s information, even Jeff that’s introduced you or Juliet that also or correct me is there anybody else that knew that you were searching for Caylee?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=58F12D4EC6FDDDC08650631EEE160EC4?contentId=7082866&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Well, Annie is one person whose interview we haven't seen.  Could she be the Juliette?  Hmmm.

Lisa
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1295 on: December 04, 2008, 09:51:59 PM »

Nite Monkeys. I have to get Joe to bed. I won't be here tomorrow night. I have to go to a STUPID Stars hockey game. Then get up and go to my rink at 5 am to practice our Christmas show. Thanks for all your prayers for my baby. I believe they are working. God Bless.
Good Night, try to have fun at the hockey game. I'm glad Mr. Joe is feeling better, I need to call him Mr., because in his Xmas attire he looks like he is king of the neighborhood.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: December 04, 2008, 09:58:16 PM »

Sure!  The only thing that actually belongs to them is the dogs.   
Haven't those dogs run away by now ?
And the A's would need a longer program than just 12 steps, perhaps 24 ?
I watched those vids on the home theatre surrond sound at the kiddos. I am house sitiing and I promised that I would have dinner with the cat ( who loves me lots now ) between 7 and 8 each night. And if they needed to call they would phone home then. They are in Orlando. Daughter into this case also. She used to go to Murt's site, but couldn't take it. SIL gives us the look if it is mentioned. She said they might do a drive by at Hopespring. After they picked up some rotten fruit. Seriously, they are at Disney and will not do any such thing.
Prison, women's prisons are just as tough as the mens. ( prison guard friends ). KC is in a cell by herself and once she gets into gen pop, she will be afraid for her life every minute of every day.   
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1297 on: December 04, 2008, 10:11:31 PM »

Janet

++++++

Janet

Jeff and Juliet are a figment of Casey's imagination.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1298 on: December 04, 2008, 10:14:22 PM »

sorry...Evening Monkeys...forgot it's first time on today..

guess it's a little late for Coffee... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: December 04, 2008, 10:15:57 PM »

Janet

++++++

Janet

Jeff and Juliet are a figment of Casey's imagination.. 

OH!!!

Something I missed in my Caylee Marie journey.

Casey is such a believable liar.

Thanks Sea Searcher.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.