April 27, 2024, 07:18:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267822 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: December 04, 2008, 10:20:28 PM »

It appears that "Jeff" and "Juliet' are aware of something.

Janet

++++++

Transcript of phone call between Casey and Lee Anthony on July 26th 
 Last Edited: Monday, 28 Jul 2008, 9:02 PM EDT 
Created: Monday, 28 Jul 2008, 9:02 PM EDT 

LEE: Would you have had her, or anybody’s information, even Jeff that’s introduced you or Juliet that also or correct me is there anybody else that knew that you were searching for Caylee?

CASEY:  Outside of them, no.

LEE: Ok, outside Zani, Jeff, and Juliet, nobody else knew correct?

CASEY: I hadn’t talked to anyone else about it, no

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=58F12D4EC6FDDDC08650631EEE160EC4?contentId=7082866&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Janet

Jeff and Juliet are a figment of Casey's imagination.. 

OH!!!

Something I missed in my Caylee Marie journey.

Casey is such a believable liar.

Thanks Sea Searcher.

Janet

Ut-oh. Wathc out, Janet is being sarcastic tonight! Wink

Hope everyone is doing okay in your family, Janet.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1301 on: December 04, 2008, 10:24:03 PM »

Janet

OH!!!

Thanks Sea Searcher.

Janet

I didn't mean to sound so abrupt...KC seems to make these characters up as she goes along..
Juliet Lewis was the actress in the movie Natural Born Killers.. Jeff Hawkins may have been an old acquaintance of hers... but I'm not sure..

No truth in anything she says..IMO

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: December 04, 2008, 10:24:43 PM »

Janet

++++++

LEE: Would you have had her, or anybody’s information, even Jeff that’s introduced you or Juliet that also or correct me is there anybody else that knew that you were searching for Caylee?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=58F12D4EC6FDDDC08650631EEE160EC4?contentId=7082866&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Well, Annie is one person whose interview we haven't seen.  Could she be the Juliette?  Hmmm.

Lisa

Lisa ... you have been listening to too many Cindy interviews.  Cindy also tries to find the truth by interpretating Casey's lies.

Janet

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
Friday, September 26, 2008 – updated: 10:30 pm EDT September 28, 2008

Cindy said she doesn't believe any of it now and that she doesn't believe Caylee was with Zanny.

"I think that Zanny, at this point, was a real person in the beginning, but I think Zanny is now whoever's watching Caylee," Cindy said.

"Do you think we're spinning our wheels looking for a Zanny?" an investigator asked.

"I'm not sure. I have two theories. I think Zanny could either be Amy or Jesse at this point," she told them.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1303 on: December 04, 2008, 10:28:37 PM »

[/quote]

perhaps she has mended the relationship with duckie...promising not to serve her in orange sauce for Christmas dinner...
Thereby...regaining her sense of humor 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: December 04, 2008, 10:28:46 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18193642/detail.html

OT ( a bit)

They are going to name a suspect in the murder and rape of Nicole G.

Investigators at the Orange County Sheriff's Office said they have collected DNA from at least one suspect in the slaying of Nicole

Authorities said they're currently awaiting results of lab tests.

Now, that sketch released of this killer looks mighty familiar to me, but I can't quite place the resemblance.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1305 on: December 04, 2008, 10:29:02 PM »

Janet

++++++

Well, Annie is one person whose interview we haven't seen.  Could she be the Juliette?  Hmmm.

Lisa

Lisa ... you have been listening to too many Cindy interviews.  Cindy also tries to find the truth by interpretating Casey's lies.

Janet

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
Friday, September 26, 2008 – updated: 10:30 pm EDT September 28, 2008

Cindy said she doesn't believe any of it now and that she doesn't believe Caylee was with Zanny.

"I think that Zanny, at this point, was a real person in the beginning, but I think Zanny is now whoever's watching Caylee," Cindy said.

"Do you think we're spinning our wheels looking for a Zanny?" an investigator asked.

"I'm not sure. I have two theories. I think Zanny could either be Amy or Jesse at this point," she told them.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

I know!   I am in serious need of a mind-bleaching!

Lisa
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: December 04, 2008, 10:29:34 PM »

Janet

++++++

Janet

OH!!!

Thanks Sea Searcher.

Janet

Everybody is fine.  Taking one day at a time.

Thanks Brandi.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1307 on: December 04, 2008, 10:31:01 PM »

Hello Monkeys,
I watched the tapes and this is what I got from them. Cindy knows Casey well when it was her and GA Cindy really looked a Casey like she was studying her. She has done it many many times. She knew when she was saying BS.
When I watched GA I felt like he knows that little Caylee is with God and he is just trying to tell Casey he knows what the family life has been like for sometime. Kind of like the family just got tired of trying and they all just shut down and did their own thing and stopped speaking about things that were wrong and he is letting her know that he is sorry and that the family will stand behind her and love her even if she harmed Caylee.
I think they are trying to go back in time to make everything OK.
Lee and Casey are just doing what they always have done NOTHING just playing a game.

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: December 04, 2008, 10:33:10 PM »

I posted this earlier on what I had read so far and got interrupted before I could comment or ask questions.

Since then, I have listened to George's visit with Casey, and watched it of course.  So I am repeating a few things.

1.  I am struck by the difference in George when he is alone and Cindy is not breathing down his neck or dominating the whole conversation.  He came across as very sincere and in pain in his interview with Casey.  He wants to get some things off his chest about their former troubles without going into detail because he knows it is all recorded.  She cries a lot and he seems genuinely hurt and worried.  Cindy, on the other hand, is rather stoic, concentrating on her notes and playing detective rather than getting emotional. 

2.  With George, Casey seems more "the little girl" who says "I just want to go home."  She says she prays each morning that she will get to go home.  At one point, he asks if someone has threatened the family, and she brushes that off.  Clearly she is not afraid to go home.  That is what she wants most.  He also suggests that they (meaning he and Cindy and Lee) could go into protective custody if she feared for their safety.  She also brushes that aside.  Clearly they are not in any danger, though they tried to convince the public that their own safety and Casey's was a factor. 

3.  George says "It gets harder and harder every day," but Casey always brings the subject back to herself and her needs.  Occasionally she seems to catch herself and mention Caylee but in short order, it is back to her being in jail, her wanting to go home, her wanting to be out for this or that reason.  We all know when she got out of jail and went home, she was on her computer and giving high fives to Lee as if all her problems were over. 

4.  Casey sheds real tears about being in jail.  Just wait til she gets to prison.  This is a picnic compared to what she will face then.

5.  As for Cindy, in the interview with George and her visiting, she at one point asks Casey, "Are we gonna be able to find her, do ya think?"  In other words, people are looking, but is she findable, and Casey says she does not know.

6.  Cindy begins that session by telling Casey, "We forgive you for anything you have said."  Right off the bat she just has to let Casey know that she is off the hook with them again.

7.  Most significantly, Cindy says, "Look up so I can see your eyes" and "You know I always want to see your eyes" and later "Please look up, I need to see your eyes."  It is not the first time she has said that to Casey, and clearly she said it because she thinks she can judge Casey's truthfulness by looking in her eyes.

8.  Casey warns them to stay away from Jesse because she is not sure he is trustworthy.  I think this is a message that he might repeat something he hears in their home or talk bad about them to the cops.  Casey does not want them sharing any info with Jesse, who might be helping the cops, in her opinion.

9.  Casey admits that she has not been out of town in spite of her long and detailed story about the time in Jacksonville and Tampa and the car wreck and all the other stuff.  She says, "It's all been local."

10.  Casey, imo, shows "consciousness of guilt" a couple of times.  She says, "I truly, truly love that little girl."  She is trying to convince even her parents of her love for Caylee.  "I wish that none of this would have ever happened."

11.  At one point, Cindy asks if anyone else has been in their house and Casey says she does not know but maybe---"I told you she had a key."  I suppose this refers to Zanny.  But it might refer to someone else they want to blame for something, like Amy.

12.  The talk about "Mark's psychol ex-wife Tara" is strange.  Casey had so many irons in the fire.  Ricardo, Tony, the plans to set up house with Amy, Mark, even talking to Mark's ex-wife on the phone. 

13.  The talk about the menus was confusing to me.  She says they were for her, not Caylee, because they included bagels and Cindy tells her that Caylee liked bagels and cream cheese, as if Casey did not know that.

14.  Cindy maintains this "amateur detective" focus throughout the visit.  I happen to think her amateur sleuthing and spinning is hurting Casey, not helping her.  Some of their talk seems very contrived and phony, such as the talk about the Bible and when Casey says that her only focus is Caylee.  But Casey does seem to have complete faith in Baez.  It seems she trusts him with her fate.  Guess the two have bonded.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: December 04, 2008, 10:34:45 PM »

Janet

++++++

Janet

OH!!!

Thanks Sea Searcher.

Janet

Just a though- How does psychopathic Casey get these names straight .Well there is a Zenaida Gonzalez played a detective  in La Forensics- Mysterious Confessions. Jeff Hopkins - Played a police officer in Sugar & Spice- a high school cheerleader becomes pregnant- Crime Story. Julitte Lewis Played a killer in Natural Born Killers. I am wondering if Casey has her own scripts to keep her stories of lies in line. Now i am checking for a Annabella and a Samantha anyone have their last name >
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: December 04, 2008, 10:34:49 PM »

Oh, one more thing, I found it a little creepy they way George always greeted her as "Hello, Gorgeous" or "Hello, Beautiful."  I know lots of dads call their little girls their princesses or cutie pies, but Casey is grown up.  I doubt it means anything, but it seems a bit creepy coming from George.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: December 04, 2008, 10:37:57 PM »

Oh, one more thing, I found it a little creepy they way George always greeted her as "Hello, Gorgeous" or "Hello, Beautiful."  I know lots of dads call their little girls their princesses or cutie pies, but Casey is grown up.  I doubt it means anything, but it seems a bit creepy coming from George.
My dad always calls me Baby, never my real name, never.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: December 04, 2008, 10:38:09 PM »

Arrrgh Casey makes me puke profusely. She was so cocky and giddy about how they have to bring her back to cell when another inmate is near. (for her own protection) she thinks it's great and is happy. Casey! news flash! they don't want your freakin picture or autograph! They want you DEAD!!!!!!!. This chick is so clueless, I can't stand this much longer... Then she was all giddy how JB fought so they could have contact meetings and the cuffs on hands came off but ankle ones stayed. She needed to tell parents that Jose fought for that! I hate her, poor Caylee never had a chance Sad

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: December 04, 2008, 10:43:33 PM »

Stacey, I agree that George at least made an effort to address some realities that the other three do not seem ready to accept or even acknowledge.  As you say, he mentioned some of his own past failures to communicate and says he cannot go back.  He says that he was tough at times and wished he had listened more.  Casey's answer is interesting.  "Dad, nobody is to blame."  At first that sounds very noble, but then I realized she is including herself.  None of the family is to blame for what happened to Caylee.  She never comes out and says that Zannie is to blame, either.  Nobody is to blame.

George does say some things that indicate he knows Caylee is gone.  He says their lives will never be the same.  He says that she is going to have to pay a price.  But at the same time, he envisions them all helping missing children one day. 

He drifts in and out of reality in a way, while the other three seem to stay firmly in their daze.  I thought Lee might be the one to finally call a spade a spade, but he seems deep into the fantasy now, for whatever reason.

Don't they understand that Casey told Amy that she was going to get their house and that they would be out of the picture?  Doesn't that concern them at all?  I fully believe that Casey hoped to split up her parents and perhaps even get rid of Cindy in some awful way. 

But she lays guilt trips on them and she withholds info about Caylee and she spins her conflicting and contradicting and elaborate stories, and they put all of that aside.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: December 04, 2008, 10:43:54 PM »

I know what you mean. Yes it is innocent in most cases but Georges greeting and goodbyes with her seemed odd to me too. Also with the wish you could just hold/hug me tight part too. Just something seemed off. Cant explain it

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1315 on: December 04, 2008, 10:45:58 PM »

Arrrgh Casey makes me puke profusely. She was so cocky and giddy about how they have to bring her back to cell when another inmate is near. (for her own protection) she thinks it's great and is happy. Casey! news flash! they don't want your freakin picture or autograph! They want you DEAD!!!!!!!. This chick is so clueless, I can't stand this much longer... Then she was all giddy how JB fought so they could have contact meetings and the cuffs on hands came off but ankle ones stayed. She needed to tell parents that Jose fought for that! I hate her, poor Caylee never had a chance Sad

No, she never did have a chance.  She was just a pawn in the sick games that Cindy and Casey played with each other.   

Lisa
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: December 04, 2008, 10:46:19 PM »

Always1, I knew that people would say their dads called them pet names.  My dad did that, too.  He called me Baby or Sugar most of the time.  But it still sounds creepy when George says those things to her. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1317 on: December 04, 2008, 10:47:49 PM »

I can't wait till Casey goes to the state penitentary and gets a taste of prison "justice." 

Lisa
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1318 on: December 04, 2008, 10:53:41 PM »

RE: Lee

I've always thought he was weird, but MAN! I got total creepy vibes after watching him in action.  That guy is seriously not a good guy... and he's basically Casey in male form.  I didn't put a lot of stock in the whole testing his DNA for the Blanchard Park rape thing until tonight.

He's one of those cop's kids who used his knowledge learned from the parent to get away with the crimes he's committed.  I totally won't be shocked if it comes to light he helped Casey clean everything up.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: December 04, 2008, 10:58:27 PM »

I think Casey is being truthful when she says she wishes none of this had happened.  I think she regrets it.  Looking back, she must realize that she had it made.  All she had to do was follow a few rules, put up with her parents when they were around and she did not have to work and could party when she wanted.  But she and Cindy got all caught up in a struggle of wills and competition for Caylee and eventually Caylee became the stick that Cindy used to demean and badger Casey and Caylee became the way that Casey could settle scores with Cindy.  I think the two self-centered drama queens took their little games too far and Caylee was the victim of their selfishnes and their excesses. 

Casey realizes on one level that things are bad for her now, but in so many ways, she is still beligerant and selfish and looking for any attention she can get.  And she is still deep into her world of lies and subterfuge.  When she talked about the cover of People, she said that her picture was right there next to Caylee's and that made her mad.  Is it because her picture was small and she was described in uncomplimentary terms while Caylee's picture was large and Caylee had all the attention?

She says she doesn't care what anyone thinks or says about her, that it makes no difference.  Well, it should make a big difference since she will go on trial one day.  She seemed to want to throw it in people's faces when she strutted around when she was out of jail and as you said, she bragged about the special treatment she gets behind bars and how Jose fought to have her out of handcuffs for his visits.

It is all about her, really,and I think she resents the way that people feel for Caylee.  Caylee is the star, and she doesn't like that.  Even when she says Caylee is "captivating," it seems forced.  And let's get that out in the open.  Caylee was a darling child, a very sweet and precious little girl.

But Caylee was not "magical" or any of the other things that Cindy tosses out about her.  Caylee was an adorable little nearly-three-year old, but she was not exceptionally beautiful like JonBenet or exceptionally talented or anything else.  She was an ordinary little girl who deserved to live and grow and be happy.  The reason people are captivated by her now is because she is missing and probably murdered by her mother.  It makes us sad to see her pictures.  But we are not bewitched by her, as Cindy often claims.  We feel the loss of a child who should be alive and well today.

And the more we learn of her family, the more we wonder if she would have grown up happy and healthy and not been swallowed up in all of their problems and dysfunctional habits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.