April 27, 2024, 11:08:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267841 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1500 on: December 05, 2008, 03:33:17 AM »

What does this mean, when Cindy says to Casey out of the blue, "How come she never got a chance to get the car? Doesn't make sense."    Casey won't answer because she knows she's being recorded.
Then when Cindy asks her if someone else has been in their house Casey says I told you she had a key.

Who is the she they are talking about ?

All I can figure is, Casey is Zannie.

Yup. 

Okay, just had to agree before going to bed.     

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1501 on: December 05, 2008, 03:34:30 AM »

Alright, nightshifters.  I'm out!  Sleep tight and I'll cross my fingers that nobody's missing from the members list in the morning! 

Just in case, I can be reached at 1-800-HOT-BABE.  I'd hate to lose touch with the wonderful Monkey Bunch. 

Good night Hot Babe!

Night, KCJ!!     

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1502 on: December 05, 2008, 03:35:24 AM »

Goodnite all, I am going to listen to those tapes now to try and fall asleep quicker.  See you tomorrow (hope). 
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1503 on: December 05, 2008, 03:35:50 AM »

MM I hope you didn't think I meant that something was going to happen to your sis because that was NOT what I meant.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: December 05, 2008, 03:36:37 AM »

Many years ago before i went back to school and went into the mental health field I was an RN in a hospital setting people spoke often of angels coming to get them as they were dying. Sometimes the  white angels sometimes the angels of darkness.
So it would not surprise me one bit if MM's sis told her that she saw angels or had thought of Caylee being with angels.

That is eerie...but it is good to know we have a mental health pro here. 

yup, that's reassurring!! 

Which angel knocks on the door?

What do you mean, Shell ? 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1505 on: December 05, 2008, 03:37:46 AM »

Goodnite all, I am going to listen to those tapes now to try and fall asleep quicker.  See you tomorrow (hope). 
Good night MM - Hope you have pleasant dreams.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1506 on: December 05, 2008, 03:38:17 AM »

MM I hope you didn't think I meant that something was going to happen to your sis because that was NOT what I meant.

No, I know, but I do worry about her too and my brother who is not doing well either.   Thanks for caring it was kind of you. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: December 05, 2008, 03:39:39 AM »

OK, I need to get off here!  I am going to get banned from monkeys and then divorced.  Then what will I do with my time?  

(please note the order of importance) 

Holy crap, we're either sharing the same brain or living the same life!

Goodnight!!
  You look very spiffy, Flossy. 

Why thank you, KCJackie!  I was thinking the same about your Christmas balls I mean ornaments!  They are very pretty and they keep reminding me that I need to hurry up and put my tree up. 

Did you hear/see any of the jailhouse interviews, or are you able to stomach that wacko family?  I haven't watched much yet.  Hearing their voices (and the lies that are emitted from them) is about as pleasant as an enema.

I listened, and here are my thoughts~I know you were all waiting....lol

1. Why do they so often refer to Caylee as "that little girl"
2. The jail does not provide kleenex
3. Casey says she has a Bible
4. George says Lee is a marketing genius. (Imagine that, in such a horrific situation, Lee sines in marketing...marketing Caylee 
5. At one point she says, "I told dad", while talking to her dad, then she changes it to "I told you"
6. Lee knows a lot
7. George knows a lot
8. Cindy is in denial

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: December 05, 2008, 03:40:07 AM »

Good night MM - Hope you have pleasant dreams.

Nite KCJ, I had fun with you all tonight.  Probably will pass on those tapes, why ruin a good time.   
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: December 05, 2008, 03:42:37 AM »

Many years ago before i went back to school and went into the mental health field I was an RN in a hospital setting people spoke often of angels coming to get them as they were dying. Sometimes the  white angels sometimes the angels of darkness.
So it would not surprise me one bit if MM's sis told her that she saw angels or had thought of Caylee being with angels.

That is eerie...but it is good to know we have a mental health pro here. 

yup, that's reassurring!! 

Which angel knocks on the door?

What do you mean, Shell ? 

I mean, when my Dad was dying, there was a knock on the door. About 3a.m. Was it angel of darkness or white angel?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: December 05, 2008, 03:44:42 AM »

I tend to think it was the white angel. I heard it and he heard it. He was a good faithful man.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: December 05, 2008, 03:46:57 AM »

Going to sleep now. If anyone can explain the angel of white/darkness, it will be appreciated.

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: December 05, 2008, 03:48:28 AM »

OK, I need to get off here!  I am going to get banned from monkeys and then divorced.  Then what will I do with my time?  

(please note the order of importance) 

Holy crap, we're either sharing the same brain or living the same life!

Goodnight!!
  You look very spiffy, Flossy. 

Why thank you, KCJackie!  I was thinking the same about your Christmas balls I mean ornaments!  They are very pretty and they keep reminding me that I need to hurry up and put my tree up. 

Did you hear/see any of the jailhouse interviews, or are you able to stomach that wacko family?  I haven't watched much yet.  Hearing their voices (and the lies that are emitted from them) is about as pleasant as an enema.

I listened, and here are my thoughts~I know you were all waiting....lol

1. Why do they so often refer to Caylee as "that little girl"
2. The jail does not provide kleenex
3. Casey says she has a Bible
4. George says Lee is a marketing genius. (Imagine that, in such a horrific situation, Lee sines in marketing...marketing Caylee 
5. At one point she says, "I told dad", while talking to her dad, then she changes it to "I told you"
6. Lee knows a lot
7. George knows a lot
8. Cindy is in denial

Hi Shell before I go to sleep

1.) The "that little girl"  thing is just beyond me.  They seem to want to depersonalize her.  It's too weird. 
2.) The Casey blowing her nose with her fingers, maybe it's more dramatic for her. 
3.)  Casey Bible?
4.) George - off the wall
5.) Casey doesn't believe in Fathers
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: December 05, 2008, 03:49:43 AM »

I mean, when my Dad was dying, there was a knock on the door. About 3a.m. Was it angel of darkness or white angel?

oh ok, I wasn't sure what you were asking.  But I don't know the answer your question.   I've never heard anything about angels knocking on a door. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: December 05, 2008, 03:54:28 AM »

Don't know about Angels, but when my Mom died strange things happened.

a music box with a string in her kitchen started to play by itself, never did in years she lived there

I was driving her car and the clock started to spin out of control.  I went to a gas station and asked what was with the clock?  I turned off the car and it was still going.  He said I think you have a ghost in there.

The clock on her oven that never worked started to work.

No angels though.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1515 on: December 05, 2008, 04:17:53 AM »

Shell I believe your father is in a good place. If you will ask Klaas for my email I will share some things. I am a person of faith.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: December 05, 2008, 05:41:33 AM »

Hi all.. okies, here's what I've been thinking...

What if... Lee maybe told LE what he might know, and LE might be giving him immunity in exchange. 

What if... Cindy may have gotten pissed off at Lee (if he told LE) and in revenge had his mustang repossessed.  (her name was on the title, IIRC). 

What if... Lee may have gotten pissed off at Cindy (if she did have his 'Stang repossessed), and in revenge went into her email account and sent emails as if from her.  Or copied a few and sent them to that reporter, etc. 

We do know that supposedly Lee is good with a computer, I doubt that this would have been hard for him to do.

Just some thoughts..

Welcome to all the new monkeys!!   

Wow, some good "what if's", I love those.  Do we know if he is still driving the Mustang??  Maybe that's why Tim knows she won't be found. 

Thanks! 

A few days ago someone sent in what looked like some kind of report from the court or somewhere, looking like the Mustang had been repossessed.  It was in Cindy's name.  Haven't heard much about that since. 

From what I had seen of that post, it did not indicate type of vehicle.  It was from Ford Motor Credit, and Cindy drives a Ford Explorer.

I've not heard b4 that Lee's mustang was repossessed.
Is this true?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1517 on: December 05, 2008, 06:41:13 AM »

" People are looking.  I had a strange thing happen when I was shopping with my grandda"ughter here in Houston.  A lady kept following us and peeking through racks at her.  I actually kept my hand on the babie's leg  when I reached for something.  Finally the lady said, "I just have to see this baby!"  I said "say hi Hailey!"  She said "OH! she looked like someone."  I said "who?"  She said "Caylee! and turned and walked off"  My grandbaby just turned 20 months and has huge brown eyes and light hair. It scared me how she followed us though! "

That is creepy. My 23 month old gd is in Orlando. ( Disney World )  She doesn't look anything like Caylee. Probably because she isn't related to the A family. 
How could a normal person make an ass of themselves like that ? Does a person have to carry the baby's id with them ? A verbal description of Caylee with her age and weight would fit 1/2 of the girls in any given daycare. Is it the reward that is making ppl behave like that ?
Good morning!  It was waaaay creepy.  Creepy enough to keep my hand on the baby if I reached for something.  Most little baby girls have the same chubby cheeks and looks.  In a way it offended me that the lady thought I could be a bad guy but then I guess it made me feel good that people do pay attention and look for missing children.  I don't know if it is the reward or what but if that lady would have followed me peeking through racks much more, I would have gotten security. 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: December 05, 2008, 06:42:14 AM »

Going to sleep now. If anyone can explain the angel of white/darkness, it will be appreciated.

Hi Shell..Most of this talk is alittle disturbing...If it doesn't line up with the Word of God,there is no truth to any of it...

Jude 1:6
6.And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

Angel of light?Angel of darkness?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: December 05, 2008, 07:24:08 AM »

Hello nite crew. 

I Watched a little bit of the videos.  I really think that Cindy brings out the worst in Casey, much like Cindy does with everyone.  I feel like Casey immediately goes on the defensive with Cindy, but is a little more herself with her father.  If by chance Caylee died accidently, I wonder if Casey was so intimidated by Cindy that she just decided to cover it up and pretend nothing ever happened and continue with her life.  It almost seems like Casey tells Cindy lies because that is what Cindy wants to hear and the more emphatically told the better.   I don't think Cindy's denial is a new thing, I think she has lived that way most of her life.  There is no talking to Cindy it's her way or the highway.  I think George, Casey and Lee have lived theirs lives pacifying her and indulging her.  If Casey was abused by family there is no way Cindy would accept that information, you can't talk to someone who doesn't want to listen.   I almost think lieing would become a natural instinct when dealing with Cindy.  Just a feeling.

Yeah, lying was easier in house, and I like the way you put - "the more emphatically told the better".  I noticed that early on, that they all lie and it seems they have cultivated that in the household to make life easier all the way around, but I didn't necessarily put the root cause at Cindy.  These tapes kind of reinforce your thought that it is Cindy that causes this dynamic.  One specific example in the tapes is when Cindy asks Casey about a picture of an apartment with drums.  Apparently, Cindy was told this was the Nanny's apartment.  Cindy says, "is this the nanny's apartment?", but then exposes what she knows and leads Casey to a new place (new lie) when she says "I know whose apartment this is".  This leads Casey to a new lie, as she was stumbling, until that re-focused her.  She came back with this utter crap paraphrased, that the nanny had drums, it was Ricardo's apartment, but he had the same set up as the Nanny.  Watching Cindy during this, she almost appears relieved with the answer, as if she was hoping for more to the story rather than frustrated that her daughter spun another yarn.

These tapes provided many instances to support this, but one other was when Casey was describing ZFG.  At first she mentions she had straight hair.  Cindy comes back with curly hair, as if trying to help Casey describe ZFG and Casey effortlessly wove a new fictional nugget into the story to emphatically tell the lie.  She said something about it being curly but she sometimes wore it straight because she straightened it like she had done to her hair, blah blah blah.  It was quite clever and Cindy, again, looked relieved. 

Everyone around her, as you say, may develop that natural instinct to lie.  Quite a fascinating thing to watch.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.